Wearing My Sister’s String Bikini

Printer-friendly version

Max couldn’t believe he had the house to himself today. His mother and older sister had gone to the spa and they were planning on having lunch while they were out. He gets out of bed and looks out the window in his bedroom that overlooked the backyard. The sun was being reflected off the surface of the pool.

He heads towards the closet and looks around for the new breast forms he ordered online. He finally finds them and takes them out and puts the white square boxes on the bed. He goes to his sister’s bedroom and goes through her drawers until he finds the new string bikini his sister just bought. He has been wanting to wear it, since the first day he saw it on her.

His sister knew he liked to wear her clothes. She would let him wear her panties and bras under his t-shirt sometimes. He’s worn some of her tampons a few times to see what it was like, in his ass.

A few times he has dressed up and gone out with her friends, without them knowing who he was under the clothes and make-up. He was good at copying people’s voices and such. It just came naturally to him. He could even copy his mother’s voice and mannerisms without any problems.

He rushes back to his bedroom and grabs the bottle of hair removal cream he ordered online. The stuff was supposed to be super strong. He heads into the bathroom and reads the directions on how to use it. He follows the directions but uses more than he is supposed to. He felt a burning sensation as the cream started to work.

He waits the time required, before removing the cream off his body. He uses his sister's body washed, which had a lavender scent to it, to wash his body. Since the two of them had the same hair coloring and condition. They used the same shampoo and conditioner.

After his shower, he heads back to his bedroom and dries his chest. The breast forms he bought were as natural as he could get. He lays down on his bed and put the glue he bought on the back of the breast form. He’s done this a few times, to fit his sister’s bras. He positions the breast form on his chest and makes sure it is secured, before putting the other one on. Once the forms are glued to his chest, he looks at them in the mirror. He got the ones with lifelike nipples.

He goes about tucking his testicles and penis, as he puts his sister’s bikini bottom on. He looks at himself in the mirror and liked what he saw. He loved looking like a sexy girl in a string bikini. He puts the top on to support the weight of the fake breasts.

He did such a good job of blending the fake breast form with his skin, you couldn’t tell they were fake. He liked how the fake nipples caused the cups of the top to stick out. He grabs one of his beach towels, that his mother thought was his sisters and a pair of sunglasses, that were identical to the ones his sister liked.

The last thing he grabs is the blue tooth speaker and his cellphone. He heads downstairs and outside to tan and swims in the pool. He sets his stuff up near his favorite lounge chair. He turns the speaker on and selects his favorite playlist on his cellphone to listen too.

Once everything was set up, he jumps off the deck his uncle built around their new above ground pool. He makes sure to hold the top close to his body, so it doesn’t come off, as he jumps into the pool. Max loved wearing the new swimsuit and wishes he was a girl, so he could wear one or different ones throughout the summer. There are times he envies his sister and mother. His mother had a nice figure and could be a model if she wanted too. The reason she didn’t go back into modeling, was the C-section scar she has from giving birth to him.

His sister was delivered vaginally, but they had to cut him out of his mother. She was having a hard time delivering him and if they didn’t cut him out of her. Both he and his mother would have died.

He liked the fact that he and his sister were close. They very rarely argue, and she didn’t mind sharing her clothes with him. She taught him
how to apply make-up the same way his mother taught her. She was two years older than he was. They liked the same things and were close.
Sometimes, he could tell when she was on her period or wasn’t feeling well. He does a few laps and climbs abroad the floating inner tube his mother bought for the pool.

Max stares up at the sky and watches the clouds as they drift by. He wonders what it would feel like if he had breasts of his on. He didn’t at this time want to be a girl, but he does like dressing as a girl and pretending he had his own breasts.

He floats around for a while and when he gets too hot. He dunks himself in the cool water. He gets out and lay down on the lounger. He undoes the ties on the back of the bikini top like he has seen his sister do and lay on his stomach. He grabs his Fire Kindle and locates a story to read. He loved transgender and crossdressing stories. After a while, he turns over with the top still untied.

Max reaches for the suntan lotion his sister likes using. His mom has fair skin and uses a heavier suntan lotion. He and his sister were both dark skins and once they tan, they just stayed dark. His sister figures they got it from their deadbeat dad.

After all the things their mother sacrifice for him. He had the nerve to chase after an old girlfriend that was rich and leave them. He closes his eyes and enjoys the sunshine.

Max rubs his legs and enjoys the fact he has no body hair at all. He wonders what it would feel like to let someone's hands roam around on his body. He wasn’t drawn to girls and he wasn’t drawn to boys either. If he had to choose between them, he would choose to see what it would be like to be involved with both. Max listens to the music and slowly fall asleep.

After about two hours, he flips over to tan the back of his legs and back. Around two in the afternoon, Max’s stomach starts to growl. He stands up and ties his top straps. He adjusts the cups, so they are helping to support his fake breasts.

Max heads into the kitchen and grabs items to make a salad. He chops up some cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, and shred some carrots. He cuts up a boiled egg, he cooked last night. He wonders when his sister and mother would be back, as he looks at the kitchen clock.

Once he finishes fixing the salad. He heads back out to the deck with a bottle Pepsi he grabbed out of the refrigerator. Max sits back down in his favorite lounger and starts eating his salad.

While he is eating, Poker Face by Lady Gaga starts playing on the blue tooth speaker. He puts his salad down and stops the music. He scrolls through his list of songs and finally finds the song by Madonna called What It Feels Like For A Girl. He looks up the song Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and the original version by Sir Mix-A-Lot.

When the Sir Mix-A-Lot song starts playing, Max starts dancing to it. He tries to duplicate some of the dance moves he has seen his sister do. She was a remarkable dancer and knew how to use her body to entice men. He likes dancing to the Black Eyed Peas- My Hump.

Once the song ends, Max takes another dip in the pool and swims around for a while. He finished his salad and waited thirty minutes, before jumping back into the pool. Max dives underwater and swims to the other side of the pool.

While he is underwater, he doesn’t hear his mother's car pull into the driveway. He also does hear when his mother and sister enter the house either.

“Max, we’re back.” Laura looks around for her son.

“Mom, he’s outback.” Donna heard her brother’s music playing.

Both women head outside and just as they step through the patio door, Max pops up from underwater. A smirk appears on Donna’s face when she realized Max is wearing her new swimsuit.

“Max, what are you wearing?” Laura looks at her son and couldn’t believe he had breasts and was wearing his sister’s bikini top.

Max was surprised when he pops up out of the water spotted his mother and older sister looking at him. His cheeks turn red from embarrassment “I can explain, mom.”

Max climbs out of the pool and dries off. He adjusts the bikini bottom like he has seen his sister do before.

“So, how can you explain this, Max?” Laura wanted to know how he had breasts and why he was dressed as a girl.

Laura looks at Max with a puzzled look on her face. How could she have missed something like breasts on her son’s chest?

“Mom, I like wearing girl clothes, I always have. I just never thought of a way to tell you.” Max watches his mother’s face.

“How do you explain having breasts?” Laura had to admit, they looked nice on Max.

“Oh, these are faked and glued on, mom. I can take them off any time I want too.” Max had a smile on his face.

Donna just stood quietly beside their mother. She knew Max liked wearing her clothes and make-up. She shared some of her clothes with him.
Laura stood there shocked and wanted to know more. The more she looks at her son the more he resembles his older sister at his age.

“Let’s head inside the house and you can go upstairs and change.” Laura was confused about how she felt about her son dressing like a girl.
Max grabs his stuff and heads up to his bedroom to change his clothes. His older sister follows behind him.

“Rinse my bikini out and hang it in the bathroom.” Donna had to admit her brother looked cute in it. She might buy a few more and split them between herself and him.

“Okay.”

Max heads to his bedroom first to remove everything but can’t find the glue remover to take the breasts forms off. He starts to get nervous. How was he going to explain to his mother, that he forgot to order the glue remover?

He grabs a pair of clean panties he took from his sister’s bedroom and slip them on. He also puts on a pair of dark shorts and a pink Haynes t-shirt. He checks himself in the mirror and saw how much his chest protruded out. He notices the artificial nipples poking against his shirt.

Before he leaves his bedroom, he checks the site he bought his breast forms from to see if they had the solution he needed. They were temporally out of stock of the glue remover.

“Damn! This is not good.” Max heads downstairs to the living room.

He spots his mother waiting for him. He walks into the living room “so, are you mad at me mom?”

Laura turns around to look at her son and notice how his t-shirt was. She notices the nipples from the breasts form were poking against his t-shirt.

“I thought I told you to change?”

“I did, mom. It’s I forgot to order the glue remover to remove the glue holding these breasts forms to my chest.” Max already-fit embarrasses and a little scared as well.

Laura sighs “how long have you been crossdressing?”

“For a few years, mom. Donna has been letting me wear some of her clothes and she taught me how to apply make-up as you taught her.” Max walks over and sits down on the sofa.

He knew his mother wasn’t close-minded or prejudice, like most people he knew. He watches his mother as she just stared at him.

“Why didn't you tell me, Max? I wouldn’t have pass judgment on you.” Laura looks at her son. All she could see now was a young girl looking back at her.

“I didn’t know how you would have taken it, mom. I know you don’t have anything against people like me or anything. I was just scared you
would stop loving me.” Tears start to form and slide down Max’s cheek.

Laura walks over to Max and sits down next to him. She wraps her arms around his body and pulls him towards her “baby, there’s nothing that would stop me from loving you. I went through too much-giving birth too you and came close to dying.” She holds Max.

“So, you’re not mad at me for wearing Donna’s bikini?” Max looks into his mother’s face.

“Mad, no. Surprised, yes. I do have to admit you looked like your sister when she was your age wearing that bikini.”

“So, does that mean I can keep wearing girl clothes?” Max looks at his mother for an answer.

“Max, I do have a question for you. Do you want to be a girl for the rest of your life?” Laura wanted to know more about why Max wants to dress like a girl.

“I don’t know, mom. I just know I enjoy wearing girls’ clothes and wearing make-up and such. I do know I would like my own pair of breasts, instead of having to wear these false ones.”

“Well, for now, you’ll have to wear them, until you get your own.” Laura hugs her son.

The rest of the evening, Donna, Laura, and Max sit and watch movies. Donna gives Max a baby doll outfit she doesn’t wear anymore. Max
liked wearing it and sitting with his mother as she wore her nightgown. Donna had her favorite nightshirt on.

In the next few days, Laura and Donna take Max shopping at thrift stores and stores meant for a young girl. Max couldn’t believe how much fun it was to shop for clothes and accessories with his sister and mother. His mother makes an appointment with her favorite hairdresser and has his hair styled and colored.

Max’s mother lets him get his fingernails and toenails done. He also gets his ears pierce, as well. His sister helps him select a few string bikinis for himself. Which he spends wearing all day for several days around the house and pool.

His sister invites some of her friends over for a pool party. Most of her friends have met Max’s dress as a female, but some haven’t. Most of them don’t care when they meet him. Some of his guy friends wonder why he likes dressing as a girl.

Max tries to explain it to them, that he enjoys dressing and acting like a girl. It makes him whole and makes him wonder why he was ever born a boy in the first place. His sister was sharing her birth control pills with him. She felt that it might be a good idea for him to take them. She wasn’t sexually active.

Sure, she had sex with her boyfriend on prom night. But, past that she hasn’t had sex with anyone else. She tried having lesbian sex with her best friend. She found out that her best friend was a lesbian and has always had feelings for her.

Later, her best friend met a nice Asian woman and was now in a loving relationship with her. The woman-owned her food truck that specialized in Asian American food.

Donna continues to watch her new sister as she interacted with her friends. A smile appears on her face. Because Max/ Maxine was getting what she always wanted. To dress and act like a girl. Also, their mother was loving it as well. She knew her mother saw a difference in Max these past few days.

She did tell her mother that she has been letting her brother borrow some of her clothes and make-up. That they also went out a few times with Max dressed up as a girl. That Max managed to fool the people he was with.

Donna told her mother that. Is when her mother decide to let Max dress as a girl all the time.

up
312 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Only a comment not criticism

BarbieLee's picture

Lady, is English your second language? I admire those who can speak and understand more than their native tongue. I do good slaying the King's English and I was born unto it. I've read several of your stories. You always have a good story to tell and even those told a dozen times before by other authors, you still add enough new flavor to make your story interesting.
Your writing is cryptic which is the reason I asked if English is your second language. You write like you were sending a telegram and having to pay for every word sent. Many times I have told writers they need to flesh out their stories so they have some meat inbetween the opening sentence and the last one. I'm going to suggest you flesh out your sentences so they flow from beginning to end. There are places for cryptic sentences. She's scared, fighting, hiding, etc. Short sentences convey the emotions to the reader. "oh my god! I hope they didn't see me!"
Instead of writing in third person (you are an observer to the story) Try writing in the first person (you are the one in the story telling it)

Max heads into the kitchen and grabs items to make a salad. He chops up some cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, and shred some carrots. He cuts up a boiled egg, he cooked last night.

Heading for the kitchen and the refrigerator, I retrieved the makings for a salad. I wanted more than a lettuce salad. A sliced cucumber, lettuce, carrots, and a boiled egg left over from last night went into the salad.

Now for the qualifier. Do NOT write like every other writer. Don't write like me. These are your stories so tell them the way you want in the style you want. My English teachers wanted me to write perfect English. I failed every class. Write to please yourself and send me your autograph. When I'm on my last roundup, I'm gonna say, "I knew that girl." When someone reads me one of your stories.

Hugs Lady, and please don't take my comments to heart. Writers are artists and so sensitive to comments. Sometimes I just wish I hadn't wrote anything instead of making suggestions. I've lost some who I considered a friend and it hurts me too.
Barb
Life is a gift, treasure it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Thank you

For the comments and I'll try to flush the sentences and switch the point of view of the story out. All criticisms good and bad is always welcome. Also, thanks for the comments on even how the stories I write have been told before, that they still grab your attention.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

A great Start

smdani4mm's picture

A great first chapter. We will expect more!

Dani

SmDani4

I do hope

sugar_britches63's picture

I do hope that you are planning to add to this story, as I see many adventures in the future for Max/Maxine because she is still in school.

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

Lioks like Maxine

Samantha Heart's picture

Is here to stay. I applaud mom & big sis for thrie understanding & big sis for the encouragement & help her new little sister.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Caught...

Daphne Xu's picture

... without means of removing securely-glued breast forms?

Trapped!

-- Daphne Xu