A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Kelly moves slowly as she follows behind Victoria.

They just came back from the doctor’s office that Kelly had an appointment with. Since she was playing a lot of female parts and passing herself off as a woman. She decided to have some sort of surgery to make it easier for her to tuck and pass as a woman.

The doctor, Kelly went too specialized in plastic surgery. The procedure would give her the look of being a woman in the groin area, without having to undergo actual SRS surgery. She went ahead and had her testicles removed, instead of having them permanently sealed up inside her.

The doctor that had operated on her. He developed the technique for people who couldn’t afford SRS surgery or who couldn’t get the surgery due to other health reasons. Kelly watches as Vicky heads towards the front door of the house.

“Hey Vicky, slow down. please.”

Vicky turns around and watches as Kelly walks bowlegged towards her and the house. It was so funny watching her walk.

“You know, you remind me of the first time I rode a horse. I walked just like the way you are doing now.” A smirk appears on Kelly’s face.

“Ha! Ha! Very funny.” Kelly finally makes it to Vicky and the front door.

“Why did you settle on this procedure, instead of getting the full surgery?” As Vicky opens the front door for Kelly.

“Well, my therapist, says I still need time to adjust to how I look and live now. She says I’m making progress, but I still have too many unresolved issues. Plus, I have too many other obligations I need to take care of.”

“You mean your revenge on your family?” Vicky knew that Kelly was already in the process of getting her revenge. They planned with some mutual friends of theirs to help with the plan.

“Yes, and a couple of jobs my agent managed to get for me as well.” Kelly couldn’t believe how many acting jobs and modeling jobs her agent managed to line up for her.

One of the modeling jobs was for a new designer. It was showing off several new G string bikinis for her. The designer had seen some of the modeling jobs she has done in the past and requested her.

Once Kelly was inside the house, she walks over to Charlie’s recliner and sits down in it. She felt miserable and was waiting for the pain pills the doctor gave her to kick in.

“Do you want anything from the kitchen?” Vicky could see how miserable Kelly was.

“Nice cold glass of Mango juice would be nice.” Kelly looks at Vicky and pouts a little.

“Won’t work on me, today. However, I will get the mango juice for you.” Vicky turns around and heads towards the kitchen.

“Thank you, Vicky.”

Kelly hears her cellphone beep, letting her know a new email had arrived. She pulls it out of her purse and looks at it. It was from her friends Shelly and Dolly, letting her know everything has been set-up at the hotel.

“Now for part two.”

She texts a friend of hers that went back to her hometown and arrange for her brother to win the free cash and hotel room. She had to do it this way because everyone in town knew who she was from being pimped out by her father. She couldn’t wait until, her brother experience what he did to her.

Vicky comes walking back into the living room, where Kelly was sitting. She spots her texting on her cellphone.

“Who are you texting, if you don’t mind me asking?” Vicky hands the glass of Mango juice to Kelly.

“Thanks, Vicky.” Kelly accepts the glass of mango juice from Vicky.

Kelly takes a sip from the glass of juice before speaking. She loved feeling it slide down her throat. She loved the taste of it.

“It was from Shelly and Dolly. They have already got part one all set-up and ready to go.” Kelly takes another sip of mango juice.

“So, how are you going to get your brother there?” Vicky sits down across from Kelly.

“Easy, my friend Tiffany went back to my hometown and set a fake contest. She’s going to make sure when she draws the name for the winner.
My brother’s name will be drawn. Knowing my brother as I do; he’ll want to cash in on it. Once he makes the reservation and arrives. I’ll do to him what he did to me.”

“What about your other brother? What are you going to do about him?”

“Have Nora seduce him and slip him a mickey. That way I can do what he did to me, to his unconscious body.” Kelly thought hard about that.

“How about your father and the doctor? What plans do you have in store for them?”

“The doctor I’m going to use blackmail on him. The private detective Charlie recommended is gathering information on him. Once I have that info, I’m going to have him do a few favors in return for not ruining his practice.” Kelly thought hard about what she was going to do.

“Well, don’t go too crazy.” Vicky notices the pain pills the doctor gave Kelly were starting to take effect.

Kelly drinks the rest of her juice and her eyes start to droop. She falls asleep instantly while reclining in the chair.

Vicky just smiles, as she puts a throw blanket over Kelly’s sleeping form. She takes the empty glass out of Kelly’s hand and put it in the kitchen. While she is there, she fixes herself a hot dog and chips for lunch.

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Some people

Samantha Heart's picture

Are in for a very rude awakening when they wake up as she males & pimped out.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.