Sweet little spy pt 18

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 18

“You have a team meeting tomorrow morning at 11. All three teams will be there then break off to your individual teams for a meeting. It is in the big gym again. Mrs. Masterson wants you two to be there at 10:30. She wants to talk to us before the Captains show up at quarter till.”

“Ok, Mom. We will just get up earlier to get our morning exercise in before we go.” Lynn mentioned, I just nodded.

I grabbed a glass of water and watched some TV. I woke up on the couch and had to run to the bathroom. I had fell asleep and somebody was laying on my badder.

Daddy got home from work about 5. we had dinner at 6:30. I helped cook this time. We all ate. Of course I ate a little more than I should have. However I am eating for two.

I payed for it after dinner as Emilia seemed to be laying on my stomach. Compacting it which wasn't a good feeling at all. I wound up heading to bed early. I tried to get little Miss Emilia to let my stomach have some space. She was being a brat and wasn't going to do it for Mommy, I told her just that.

“Emilia Lauran Wilson you are being such a brat laying on mommy's stomach. The way you are.” I spoke to her. To no avail though.

I got changed into my Pjs, brushed my teeth used the bathroom and went to bed. I left my windows open. With a beautiful breeze coming through. Only way I was able to get to sleep was to lay on left side. Thanks to the program I was able to get to sleep quickly.

Miss Emilia got me up three times to pee. Was she getting back at Mom for scolding her earlier. Good thing she wasn't to active most of the night. I asked myself how did I get into this. My mind said, I couldn't keep it in my pants that was why.

“Allison, time to wake up honey.” I heard a voice. Then a shake.

Opening my eyes. Mom was sitting beside me. “time to get up. So that you and Lynn can get your exercise in and eat before the cheer meetings.”

“Uh, OK, mom” I moaned. It was one night that I actually got to sleep. With Miss Emilia moving too much.

I headed to the bathroom for my daily vomit, I have been told that you usually quit after the 1st trimester then brush my teeth, use the potty. I washed the sleep out of my eyes. The programmed regeneration was kicking in. I started to feel more awake. I shuffled towards the stairs, by the time I got to them. I was wide awake ready to go. I skipped down the stairs.

Mom was at the kitchen table drinking her orange juice. “Morning, Mommy.”

“Good Morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep you sounded a little grumpy when I woke you up. Did the little lady let you sleep or keep you up?”

“Emily, let me actually sleep.”

“Well enjoy it while you can. Once somebody comes out. You won't be getting much sleep for a while.”

Pouring myself a bowl of cereal. “Geee, Mom thanks for the reminder.”

Smiling, “Anytime, honey.”

I just rolled my eyes, and shook my head slowly. I could say parents but I am one now.

I finished my first bowl and poured one more. As Lynn came into the kitchen, she was already dressed.

“Good morning Mom, Good morning, Allison.”

“Good morning,” we both answered.

Once my second bowl was finished I put the dishes in the sink. I headed up to my room to get ready for our run.

I stripped out of my Pjs and into clean pair of panties, and sports bra. I slipped on a running skirt. And a tank top. Ankle socks and my Nikes finished it off.

I got back down stairs just as Lynn was finishing. I stretched out some. Lynn joined me.
Once finished. We headed out. We went around the north west block this morning. As normal we just jogged at a leisurely pace. Taking in the area. Operatives like me and Lynn need to know what is happening around us. As normal a few waves, boys staring at us as we went by. The normal. Once back at the house, we cooled down by walking down past the Reid's house and back.

We relaxed on the porch for couple minutes. All of the sudden Lynn jumped up calling. “I get the shower first.” As she ran inside. I was after her in a flash. She ran up the stairs into the bathroom. Laughing as she closed the door.

“Ha, You don't have anything clean to change into after your shower. You will need to go to your room naked.

Opening the door a little bit she shook a towel at me. Saying, “Hah, I got this.”

I was almost able to grab it from her. I heard laughter as she started the shower.

“Mom, we really need two bathrooms with showers in this house.”

“Me and Dad have discussed it. We are looking for contractors now.” mom called up the stairs.

I just went to my room, and waited.

Once my sister finished and left, I took my shower. The warm water felt good.

Once finished I also wrapped myself in a towel. I checked with Lynn.

“What are you going to wear today?” I asked.

“Probably just a tank top and shorts. I was thinking of last years championship tank. Of course Cheer shorts.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

So, that is what I did. I returned to my room, dug out my cheer shorts. Mine were dark purple and had Cheer across the butt. Being I didn't want to exactly copy Lynn. I wore my generic All American Cheerleading team tank. Generic Cheer socks and shoes.

I did some light makeup. Not as much as the AACT required. Just a little eye shadow and lip gloss. I am only 11.

I joined Mom in the living room. We talked. Lynn joined us. At ten we piled back in moms new Lincoln and headed to Ridgemore high school. The three of us walked to the big gym. We waited for about 5 minutes until Mrs. Masterson and Mrs Chapmann, Showed up. We exchanged greetings and followed them inside. Miss Cooper and another lady came in then 2 other ladies that I didn't know showed up as well.

The six ladies talked in a group for a couple minutes. We sat on the bleachers, waiting. I heard one of the new ladies. Exclaim, “both are on the all American team. Fantastic.”

Right at 10:30 they stopped. All six of them came over to us. Pulling up folding chairs all but Mrs. Masterson sat down.

She stood behind her chair and began. “Thank you for coming in early. I introduced Miss Cooper and Mrs. Chapmann yesterday. I want to introduce you to our assistants today.” as she said the names the ladies raised there hands.

“Miss. Gorman is the Varsity assistant coach, Mrs. Harbuckle is the Freshman assistant coach and Mrs. Aromanti is the JV assistant coach.”

“hello,” I greeted them. As did Lynn and Mom.

Then Lynn started, “I am Lynn Wilson, this is my little sister Allison. We just moved here from Battle Creek. Both of us are members of the All American Cheer-leading Team. We have been on the team for 2 years. I have 7 years of Cheer experience. While Allison has 6 years. Both of us eat and breath cheerleading.”

“welcome to Ridgemore High.” Mrs. Masterson started. “ We want to tell you that both of you. You really impressed us yesterday. The talent in your movement and the concentration you showed. Made there mark on us, coaches. That is why we decided to do such an unprecedented move and invite Allison to join the Varsity squad. Never before have we done such a thing as have a sixth grade student on the varsity squad. Equally, this is the first time we have had a freshman on the Varsity squad as well as the captain.”

Lynn, Mom, and me smiled. Mom saying, “my girls spend just about every waking moment thinking of Cheer.”

“I have done some research. Learning about the All American Cheer team. It is a very select group, taking only the best of the best. They normally take only private cheer team members. Rarely any from a school squad. We are honored to have both of you on our team.”

Mrs. Harbuckle whispered something to Mrs. Masterson. Who nodded in agreement.

Mrs. Masterson continued. “Now for one of the important thing. So, Allison you are expecting? Is that right?”

“Yes I am I am having a baby. Her name is Emilia.” I said with confidence.

“So, your team doctor and your regular doctor. Has said it is all right to still perform. As long as the baby doesn't have any problems.”

“That is correct, Dr. Mendelson doesn't foresee any problems with Allison being active, up till her 7th month. Provided that the baby doesn't mind. I want it to be known that if she has or feels any problems she is to stop, immediately and rest.” Mom informed them.

Mrs. Masterson looked at the other coaches, they all nodded in agreement. “Welcome to the squad, Allison and Lynn. Allison, I will contact Mrs Sublinsky about you coming to the high school on game day afternoon. I want you to participate in the preparations for the game events”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

changing direction

Nawalia Rea's picture

of the story? this started as a spy story kinda like Hanna, but seems like turning into a coming of age story without the spy/assassins part. well hopefully the plot turn back xD still great story tho ;)

Well now this is a thing

Samantha Heart's picture

A 6th grader & freshman on the Varsity HS Squad. very unprecedented. Now if they go to a compitition & they manage to get say kidnapped (Alision & or Lynn) well their captors will find them selves with a hole in their head from their concealed fire arms.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Hook, line, and sinker

Jamie Lee's picture

Well, their cover is being put in place. They've accomplished their first goal of getting on the varsity cheer squad.

Question now is how will the other girls feel about them being on the squad, especially a sixth grader?

Others have feelings too.