One Night in Portland

Printer-friendly version

One Portland Night
By Ellie Dauber © 2020

A magical protester gets some retribution from two agents from an unknown federal task force. Warning: This is a politically-biased story. I won’t argue the politics, but I would like to hear about what people thought of the story.

One Portland Night
By Ellie Dauber © 2020

Shaylah was standing at the edge of the crowd, about forty feet from the Portland federal courthouse, when the vans pulled up.

Five dark gray vans with out of state license plates. The actual license numbers were covered, and there was no sign of any insignia on the license plates or on the vans themselves. The right-side doors slid open, and six men climbed out. The men were in camo gear with helmets and masks covering their faces. They all held nasty looking rifles, and each had a belt of what Shaylah had learned – the hard way -- to recognize as smoke grenades. There were no name patches or badges to identify what military unit they were from.

“There’s a good one.” A tall man said, pointing to her. She was a tall ponytailed blonde in a pale yellow peasant blouse and jeans that clung to her wide hips and long, shapely legs.

The man next to him nodded. “Yeah, I’d detain her anytime.” They began to walk towards her.

“Let me alone,” she protested, trying to keep her voice calm and steady. “I’m not doing anything.” She moved backwards, away from the crowd and from the courthouse.

The men kept coming. One sounded through his mask like he was chuckling. The other reached out with his free hand, ready to grab her when they were close enough.

Her eyes darted about. No one seemed to be watching. “I think that’s enough.” She whispered the words of the spell that she had been prepping for some twenty minutes… just in case. What seemed like a bit of mist, smoke from a firepot or a strand of the tear gas, drifted out and around the men.

They stopped, immobilized for just a moment. Then the taller man began to twitch. “What the hell? All of a sudden, I itch… itch all over.”

They both dropped their rifles and began to scratch at the sleeves of their shirts. In a frenzy, they pulled off their gloves and arched their fingers to scratch better. Neither noticed that his hands were getting smaller, more supple; his fingernails growing longer, turning red; and that his skin was darkening from pale white to the color of coffee with cream.

Their fingers, now delicately manicured, moved on to scratch at their torsos; torsos that were narrowing, becoming less muscular beneath the camo jackets. The men continued working on the irritation they were feeling. They also didn’t notice the two mounds growing out on their chests. Shaylah smiled when one of the men moaned as his fingers rubbed the small bump that was likely one of his new sensitive nipples.

The two men seemed lost. Their heads swayed back and forth; totally unable to understand what was happening. The taller – though they were both several inches shorter now – lifted his clear plastic face mask and pulled of his helmet.

His helmet? The face was oval, the same coffee light color as the hands. There was a purplish liner that made the eyes look bigger. The noses were smaller, and the lips full, juicy, and colored the same as the eyeliner. The face -- her face was framed by dark brown hair that curled as it grew down to her shoulders.

“I… this isn’t right.” She unbuttoned her uniform shirt. Somehow, it had become a one-piece with her pants. They fell to the ground. Beneath it, a dark pink tube top struggled to contain a pair of 36-C breasts. Her waist had narrowed, the flesh pooling around her hips and buttocks – she was packing now. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans, the legs shredded to form a sort of skirt that flowed about her very long, well-formed legs.

Her friend seemed astonished. “Matt, what… what the – my voice.” His voice had shifted from baritone to a feminine alto. “This… this is crazy… but…”

Curious hands pulled off a second helmet. This one’s face was heart-shaped now, with a mass of curls that were braiding themselves, even as she revealed them. She had a bit of a pug nose and very full lips. She was darker than her friend, almost the color of chocolate.

“Ralph,” her friend said, “you look soo pretty.” Then she looked scared from how female that sounded.

The other former soldier smiled and shucked herself out of her uniform. She wore a pastel pink one-piece jumper that showed off her full breast, narrow waist, and rounded hips. “Thanks, girl. Now let’s us go see what’s going on at the rally.”

Sgt. Matt Collier and Corp. Ralph Gates of I.C.E. were gone – forgotten by all except for stray memories in the minds of the two young women they had become, Mandella Collins and Rashida Jordan. The pair moved carefully towards the crowd. The troops had headed off in a different direction, but the crowd of protesters had grown, joined by people leaving their day jobs.

The cause was important to Mandi and Rashida. But the number of handsome men in the crowd was a happy incentive. Hips swaying gently, they walked towards the crowd.

Shaylah headed back towards the crowd, too, ready for a night of peaceful protest, whatever certain people claimed. She stopped to pick up a cardboard sign with the slogan “Black Lives Matter” scrawled across it. She was a believer in Black Power. And Black Power.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

whatever your politics

I think that we can all agree that those two were abusing their authority. Actually they got off fairly easily. they should have become Latinas with of course no papers.

I Live There

I'm about 10 minutes bike ride from there. The residual Tear Gas prevents me from going there and if I do go there, my Daughter is quite angry. We've got 99 days until the election and I hope the yellow fool is gone. Should have made the cops Trannie prostitutes. I briefly tried that gig around 2008. I didn't last.

Gwen

Fair Punishment

Daphne Xu's picture

...for attempted kidnapping with intent to rape.

-- Daphne Xu

Revisiting it.

Interesting that you should want to see this again. In reality, things got worse than this. The Federal police came to the Immigration Center that is one block from my apartment building and did their best to intimidate those who showed up to protest. Local residents were affected by the 24 hour a day riots and police actions. It was a blatant case of government misconduct here. In 2023 the yellow monkey is gone and his opponents are trying to get him put into jail. We are winding up for another Presidential Election and if he gets in I know that people like me will very likely suicide.
I wishfully hope that the magical lady can influence the outcome to save us.

I'm not much on magic stories

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

But I don't mind a little retribution. And Shaylah handed it out well.

I know you don't want to argue politics and neither do I. However as a person living in the vicinity, I got a good perspective of what was going on. I could easily support the BLM folks. Theirs was righteous protest. What happened to Mister Floyd was an example of policing at it's worst.

However; the protests/riots in Portland were not caused by BLM folks but by the Antifa infiltrators in the group. If you watched the videos carefully, it was plain to see the folks in black clothes wearing black ski masks (Antifa uniform) were the ones doing the dirty deeds. It makes me feel sorry for the BLM organizers who got the bad rap for what when on when it wasn't any of their doing.

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt