Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 4

Printer-friendly version

Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson starts playing on Clair’s cellphone. She reaches over to her cellphone and smacks the snooze button. She pulls her arm back under the blanket covering the bed she was sleeping on.

She didn’t want to get out of bed right away. Every muscle in her body was hurting from the past two days. She met the ranch manager and he worked her all day for the past two days. Her thigh muscles were hurting from being in the saddle and riding a horse all day yesterday. Her arm muscles and back muscles were sore.

She closes her eyes for a little bit longer. The music starts blaring after nine minutes.

“Fine, I’m getting up.” Clair stops the music as she sits up in bed. The aleve she took last night is helping some with her sore muscles.

Clair looks towards the window in her bedroom and notices the sky was starting to raise. She looks at her cellphone and notices it was a little after four in the morning. She gets up and takes her nightshirt off. She was so disappointed that her chest hasn’t changed any. She had been doubling up on the estrogen pills the doctor prescribed her.

She gets dress in her work clothes and grabs her leather work gloves. One of the other farmhands gave her the gloves on her first day. She finishes getting dress and heads towards the barn.

Clair grabs some feed and hay to feed the horses. She checks their water tub to make sure they had enough water. After she feeds them, she lets them out to run the field. After feeding the horses, she goes about feeding the goats, cows and the other barnyard animals the ranch had.

She stops to look at the pigs. Andrew told her they used the pigs for food and for taking care of the organic trash they produce. Clair liked him, he was nice to her and said he could fix her Rabbit. He was going to deduct the cost of the water pump and whatever else she needed from her pay.

Her room and board were part of her employment. She also could join everyone at the main house for her meal as well. Honey practically insists that she does. She loved the ranch and the country air. Also, the other farmhands were nice to her.

She did notice that she was the only female ranch hand they had. She met Andrew's wife and daughter. His wife had platinum color hair and lightly tanned skin. She was almost as dark as her husband. His daughter on the other hand. She had long red hair and looked to be about fifteen years old.

Clair goes over to the wagon and starts lifting the hay off the flatbed trailer. The hay bails were heavy and where she was only able to lift one of them. The other helpers were tossing them around like they were nothing.

One of them would come over and help her if she was having any problems. The guy that helped her, looked to be in his early forties and had a five o’clock beard. He was rather tall and bulging with muscle. Clair figured he could easily enter into a weightlifting competition and take first place. She loved how his chest was so firm and defined.

Around seven in the morning, Honey rings the bell up at the house. She follows behind the guys up to a picnic area that had been set up for them to eat breakfast. She couldn’t believe how much food had been set out for them.

The other farmhands let her go first. That puzzled her, but they were perfect gentlemen. She couldn’t believe the size of the plates they were given. They were about the size of serving platters. She barely put anything on hers, were the guys she was working with, piled theirs up.

During breakfast, the guys made small talk about the crops that were growing how unusual the temperature has been for the past few weeks. Clair felt kind of unknowable about things like that. Hell, the most she could add to the conversion, was about auto parts and such. She had some knowledge about that.

After breakfast, she had riding lessons with Andrew. When she goes to get her horse ready, she is met by a short woman with neon blue hair. She has seen the woman around the ranch and the main house.

Erin spots their new employee coming towards the barn. Letno didn’t tell her anything about her, except that she is transgender. Honey was working on a drink where Clair could get a strong dose of estrogen into her body. Letno was helping her and adding some magical herbs and extracts to help speed along the process.

When Clair gets closer to Erin “hi, I’m Erin. I’m one of the owners of Thunder Creek.” She holds out her hand to Clair.

“Hi, I’m Clair, your new farmhand.” Clair shakes Erin’s hand.

A smile appears on her face “so, how do you like working here on the ranch, so far?” Erin gets her horse ready.

“I’m very grateful that you hired me and gave me a place to live. If you and your ranch manager hadn’t given me a job. I’m have ended up on the streets again.” Clair was glad they were nice enough to hire.

“Don’t you have family that would help out?” Erin finishes saddling her horse.

“I and my family don’t talk much. They don’t have time for me, and I’ve learned to live without any help from them.” Clair had no choice, but to
rely on, only herself.

She finishes getting her horse saddle and double-check everything. Once her horse was saddled, she stands on a bench and climbs onto her horse.

“We’ll go out to the back acres today.” Erin leads Clair out towards the back of the property.

Midnight, Grandview Cemetery, Elizabethtown, KY.:
Mace Lockley looks around the cemetery for a demon some dumb-ass college student release. He tries to keep his anger under control. The demon the dumb-ass students summon posse one of them and killed the others. After that, the student who had been possessed went on a murdering spree.

Once its host became too popular from the killings it did. It jumped into the body of a psychopath and killed several more people. Somehow the demon possessing the psychopath, learned that he wanted to send it back to hell and killed his wife and daughter in front of him. The demon made him watched as he took his time killing his family.

Once the demon was done with his family, he tried killing him. He would have succeeded, but the police arrived and managed to stop the psychopath. He spent a month in the hospital, from his injuries.

After he was released, he read up on what would banish a demon from a person and started hunting the demon down. By the time he found the demon he was after, he had encounter at least five other demons. He managed to banish them and send them back to hell.

Sometimes, he had to send the host as well. They would become so corrupt, that he had no choice. He shines his flashlight towards an old angel statue. An evil smile appears on the angel as it leaps towards him.

Mace tries to keep from falling backward onto the ground, but he had to block the demon possess an angel statue from ripping his throat out. He manages to place a tea bag of special herbs into the mouth of the angel statue.

The demon is forced out of the statue as it sores up into the air. It looks down at Mace as he gets up off the ground. It hisses at Mace as it starts opening a portal to escape from Mace.

“Oh, no you don’t slimeball.” Mace runs towards his motorcycle and starts it up.

He guns the engine and starts charging towards the demon. He uses the fallen statue as a ramp and aims his motorcycle right at the demon, as the portal opens.

“You’re not getting away that easily.” As he grabs the demon and put the demon in a headlock while staying on his motorcycle.

Noontime, Back Perimeter of Thunder Ranch, Denton, North Carolina:
Erin and Clair were riding out in the back perimeter of the ranch when the weather starts changing suddenly. The sky gets dark and lighting starts striking over one area of the property. Erin’s neon blue hair starts glowing, as a dark portal opens up and two figures could be seen coming through it.

“What the hell is going on here?” Clair had stopped and was trying to calm her horse.

Clair didn’t want to get thrown off her horse. She tries some of the techniques Andrew showed her to control her horse.

“Since, you want revenge for your family so badly, Mace. Let’s see how you like being your daughter.” The demon uses the last of his magical energies to change Mace into his daughter.

Mace was in agony as the magical energies changed his body. His skin and bones were rearranging themselves. Mace manages to pull a custom design knife that was made to kill the demon. He buries it deep into the chest of the demon.

The motorcycle hits the ground, pinning a ginger long hair, gangly limb girl under it. She was covered in brownish fluids. A huge custom-built motorcycle was laying on top of her body. The storm that had appeared out of nowhere, has dispersed.

Four wolves come running up from behind Erin and Clair. They approach the ginger hair girl and motorcycle.

“You have wolves on the property?” Clair looks towards Erin for an answer.

“Yes, they patrol the ranch, keeping bears and such away from the property.” Erin recognized her husband’s fur coloring.

She also recognized Andrew as well. The other two wolves with her husband and Andrew were the farmhands that were working with Clair.
Erin swings down off her horse and walks over towards the unconscious ginger hair girl.

Clair stays on her horse and watches Erin. The wolves that came from nowhere, stay close to Erin as she lifts the heavy motorcycle off the girl. She lets out a low whistle “she’s going to need medical attention.”

Erin saw where the skin had been burned on the girl’s legs from the motorcycle and where her leg bone had broken and went through the skin.
She looks up towards Clair “go back to the house and tell Honey to call the paramedics.”

“Okay.” Clair turns her horse and heads back to the main house.

Erin looks towards her husband “I don’t know what happened, but this person wasn’t a girl when they came through the portal.”

“Get her wounds taken care of and we’ll go from there.” Job was curious as well.

A helicopter comes and lands out in the pasture and take the girl. Erin goes with her to make authorize any medical attention she needs.

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow I wonder if

Samantha Heart's picture

Clair will be turned voluntarily in to a wear wolf. After they help her become nore female.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.