Demon witch Cheerleaders (part 17)

Printer-friendly version

17 Jade and Rasia Discover a Warlock

Mathew saw father Joe brought up and asks “ father are you ok ?”. Joe says “ yes I am ok Mathew”. Lucy left and the priest and Mathew saw the young boy I looked at the preist and said “ you have been with out your daily stuff to stop you from having a fucking thirst now priest”.
Mathew could not believe what he was hearing and said “ you lied to me father you said you were not hurt by the vampire Dracula”. Joesph said “ I am sorry my son but I was attacked the day Gary Van Hellsing who was turn into a vampire and is now helping Dracula hunt down Mina Harper”.

Mathew was still in shock and said “ you told me and Chantelle before she became a member of the devil daughter secret police commissioner that Gary was killed”. Joe said “ I am so sorry Mathew I need for you keep the lords faith in our mission against the demons and vampires”. Mathew said “ my faith in the lord has even fallen more now I know you are a fucking liar to me”. Mathew walks over to me and says “ mistress make me a demon witch or minion for you I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. I said “ you will become a demon witch apprentice to my newest demon Chantelle”. Mathew says“ yes my mistress”. Mathew's body began to change his hips began to get wider and he saw his arms , hands , legs and feet become more feminine and saw her breasts appear on her chest and her face was all feminine now”.

Her clothes began to change into black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots she also had on her right breast my family emblem she was getting up and saw her former mentor looking at her now she was happy she was now a woman now and will be a apprentice to her mistress Chantelle. Woman says “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”.

I asks“ your name please my new demon witch apprentice”. She said “ my name is Elisa my mistress”. I said “ good”. Chantelle walks in and says “ you wanted to see me my queen”. I said “ yes Chantelle you now have a apprentice and you will teach her about secret police and being a demon witch”. Chantelle ask “ what is my new apprentice name mistress”. I said “ her name is Elisa she was once your boyfriend Mathew”. Chantelle replies “ she has finally come around to your way of thinking and the right gender my queen”. Elisa said “ yes mistress Chantelle I have learnt I should have join mistress Jade when you did”.

Chantelle says “ good you are now the right gender and your my apprentice you will listen to every thing I tell you because in the secret police we look after our queen's kingdom very carefully and we make sure all demon hunter like him are captured and brought to our queen do you understand me ”. Elisa answers “ yes mistress Chantelle I understand clearly now”. Chantelle was laying down the law to Elisa the priest began to scream as he started to get thirsty more and Elisa said “ mistress it seem he will soon give into his thirst and will become a vampire for mistress Lucy as one of her vampires”.

I was smiling as he was succumbing to a vampire the young boy who was sitting next to him on a seat was getting very scared and I said “ give in to your urges priest and take the boy and drink his blood and become a what you are suppose to become”. Priest looked at the boy and went over and sank his fangs in his neck. Priest was drinking the boys blood until there was none left he then look up and I saw the blood dripping from his mouth I looked at him and said “ you have finally come to your senses Joe and became what Dracula wanted you to be a vampire and you will be one of mine”.

Joe said “ yes mistress I will serve you and my main mistress Lucy in hunting down demons hunters and my former members of the priest hood and help you rule the world my mistress”. I said “ good you will now become the proper gender now a woman Elisa will you turn this vampire into a woman” . Elisa said “ yes mistress I will help you”. Eliza walked over to the former priest she looked at him and said “ you have always held the truth from me but now you are a vampire for the mistress and now I will change you into the proper gender like me you will be a woman and one of my mistress pet vampires”.

Elisa clicked her finger and the male vampire began to change his hips got wider and his hands , arms , legs and feet became more feminine and then he saw her boobs appear on her chest and she fell to the ground as her hair began to grow and final stages of her transformation was completed she was now woman vampire. She walked over to me with Elisa following her behind in case she attacks me and says “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress Jade and will help you any way I can”. Appearing on the new vampire right breast was my family emblem now she will now will help Lucy my head vampire her clothes change from priest clothing to black leather skirt and boots. Vampire says“ my name is Jennifer”.Elisa walked back over to her mistress and says “ mistress I felt the master power flow”.

Jennifer said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. I said “ now go to your head vampire Jennifer”. Jennifer said “ yes my mistress”. Jennifer left to find her head Vampire and ruler for her main mistress. I walked back to my throne and said “ you have done well ”. Elisa answers“ thank my mistress I will always serve you and mistress Chantelle”.

I said “ your powers are very powerful Elisa”. Elisa answers “ I just done what I was told by you my mistress”. I said “ come here please ”. Elisa answers “ yes my mistress”. Chantelle says “ my queen I have sent my police force out to find the scientist that you want me to find”. I said “ good if they are male I still want them”. Chantelle answers “ yes my queen I will now go and help and do you want me to take my apprentice with me”. I said “ no Elisa will stay here and I am curious how easy Eliza change the that vampire into a woman”. Chantelle ays “ my queen I did meet her with the ex priest before we were attack by Dracula”.

I said “ Elisa could have been a warlock binded by the priest and his holy troops”. Rasia said “ father did tell me he lost one of his powerful warlocks and if it is Elisa we will need make sure she stays a woman”. I said “ true take her down to special area and summon father check her out”. Sienna walks in and says “ hey baby Izzy and I have exploring the palace and I was looking for a maid to look after us like our queen and Izzy have”. Rasia says “ baby take this your apprentice to the special area and her majesty and I will be there soon”. Sienna says “ yes baby and our apprentice”.

Rasia said “ Chantelle you will take our apprentice Juddah as yours until further notice by the queen or my self do you understand”. Chantelle says “ yes your highness I am to take yours and mistress Sienna apprentice and you will inform me other wise if there is any change”. Rasia says “ Juddah is your apprentice now not ours from now on”. Chantelle said “ yes your highness come on Juddah we need to find to some scientist for our queen”. Juddah said “ yes mistress Chantelle”. Chantelle and Juddah left and went to do what she has been told. Sienna says “ we have no apprentice now babe”.

Rasia says “ we are like Jade and Isabella we do not need a apprentice”. Sienna said “ ok babe I will take this young woman down to the special room”. Seinna told Elisa to follow down to the special room at the same time my sister return from school wth her apprentice Kelly and says “ Jade I have 5 boys in the cells”. I asks “ why are they there Lilith?”. Kelly said “ mistress Jade 2 of them are scientist sons and the other 2 are from a religious group that threaten my mistress and I use my power to have them arrest by the secret police”. I said “ you have done well Kelly in protecting your mistress”. Kelly was happy at what I said to her.

Kelly answers “ thank you mistress Jade”. I said “ Lilith those boys parents who is the scientist the mother or the father”. Lilith said “ one is a female and other is a boring male”. I said “ can you Lilith bring to boys up and we will sort them out and the other boys who tried to kill you get Kelly turn them into minions”. Lilith said “ yes my sister I will turn those stupid boys into minions”. I said “ good my sister”. Lilith left with Kelly to get those boys and make them minions when she is finished and will bring the scientist boys to me I have special surprise for them hopefully we will get their parents.

Rasia looks at me and says “come on we need to go and see if father has started checking out Elisa to if we are correct about her being bidden by that priest who is now a vampire Jennifer”. I reply “ yes just the way Elisa changed that vampire from a male into female has got me worried”. Rasia replies “ that could be the one father lost”.Rasia and I left and headed to the special area and once we got there we saw Sienna looking at our father he was in his real form and was checking Elisa out and Sienna said “ my queen the master is checking her out now and will know soon if she was the one my lover made years ago”. Father was checking her out and Elisa seem not to be scared of our father true form so Rasia and I went into our form and Sienna was shocked at her.

I reply “ yes I remember he got his power around the year of 1935 he was helping a male name Hitler in a country called Germany”. Sienna said “ I was told that man was pure evil my queen all he wanted do was eliminate a race of people call Jews and wanted whole of Europe under his power”. Raisa says “ hey sis remind me of male name napoleon”. I laughed and said “ if he ever did win it might have been a different story with a male like him in charged I wonder how the world would been a no religion and gays but I am evil but I wouldn't care what religion and your a female I am bet if your a male”. Sienna says “ I am so happy I am a female my queen”.

I smiled then father looked at me and asks “ where was she found my daughter?”. I said “ we found her in Austin Texas father he was with priest who was tainted by Dracula but it seem she was bidden her power by demon hunter organisation”. Father says “ she is the warlock that went missing in the early 1930s ”. I said “ I want her to become like my other demons now father”. Father says “ she will stay female and will become a witch instead of a warlock”. I said “ good father will she remember anything”. Father says “ yes Jade she will remember you and your sister Rasia”. Elisa walked up and said “ mistress Rasia it is nice to see you again”.

Rasia said “ it is nice to see you again my evil warlock”. Elisa said “ it seems I am now a evil witch now and I am now a woman mistress”. Rasia said “ yes you are now woman”. Elisa said “ what evil do you want me to do now mistress”. Rasia said “ you will help in our conquest of the human world under my older sister Jade”. Elisa said “ yes mistress I am ready to help any way I can”. I ask “ Elisa do you remmber where the priest were when they bidden your powers?”. Elisa said “ yes my queen they have base in Atlanta Georgia here in America”. I reply “ we now are the women states of America and Canadian states of women states of America”. Elisa says “ yes mistress Jade”.

I said “ you will go there and find out what is going on there and report back to me”. Elisa said “ yes my mistress I will use my illusion to make them think I am still that disgusting male known as Mathew but what will I say about my girlfriend Chantelle and the former priest”. I said “ you will say they have captured by me”. Elisa says “ yes my mistress and what will I do there mistress Jade ”. I answered “ I want the leader Elisa it will put a big dent in their order since I'm planning to take over England”. Elisa says “ if I was you mistress I would use a Eroupe nation before you go after Great Britain”. I ask “ you have had problems there Elisa?”.

Elisa says “ yes mistress I was there a few year back as I was going use my magic to help the master in making fun in Great Britain”. I said “ yes you were causing a plague in Scotland and other things”. Elisa replies “ yes my queen I used a reaper virus for the master”. I said “ yes it nearly destroyed Britain”. Elisa answers “ yes my queen but the holy forces help them get better and now the master has sent his evil daughters up to help with this conquest I think the master will succeed”. I reply“ I know I will succeed in make a world as one gender all female and no such thing as men”. Elisa says “ I can see your hatred of men mistress”.

Elisa , Rasia, Sienna and I left the special area I saw my sister Lilith bringing in some boys she caught at he school”. Elisa saw Lilith and said “ mistress Lilith I have notice the master has let you come out as well”. Lilith said “ yes father has decide I can come out and help my big sister out in her conquest”. Elisa says “ well mistress you nearly succeed in your conquest of the Scotland with my help with of the reaper virus”. Lilith said “ yea my idea was take over Scotland help dad establish but I was defeated by 2 arch angels but this time with all of father's daughters out here we will succeed”.

I reply “ Elisa has suggested that I pick another country in Europe instead of Great Britain”. Lilith said “ well it is upto you my big sister Jade I think we should go after France then Britain then Germany”. I said “ we will interrogate the boys and then we will get their parents”. Rasia asks “ was Germany still split the last time I was there”.Sienna says “ yeah babe Germany was split but now they are now the back as one why”. Rasia says “ I need to return there I think I need to find special relic out there”. I said “ Felicity was telling me before that Dracula is there too looking for the same relic my sister”. Sienna asks “ what does it do babe?”.

Lilith says “ controls Vampires including the ones my sister has now under her control that why we need Dracula to become a woman under both my sisters and I rule to help my father”. Sienna says“ I understand it now princess Lilith”. Rasia says “ once Felicity has found the relic or she know what Dracula is upto he wants control all vampires”. Sienna says “ I could go and help you if you want babe”. I order “ no you will stay here with your girlfriend Sienna we have already lost succubus Kylie”. Rasia replies “ we have Jenny now she will help us as well now she is now a full vampire”. I reply “ she will need help we will send Lucy, Sapphire , Ruby and Emerald”.

Clara walks in and says “ excuse me mistress we have a call from our French outlet of our oil producing company”. I looked at her and said “ couldn't you look after this Clara”. Clara answers “ no mistress you need to get this call”. I excuse my self from Lilith, Sienna and Rasia and followed her ”.Clara says“ it is Felicity on the phone mistress”. I said “ ok”. Clara and I headed over to Clara's office it was now at the Palace. I answered the phone I said “hello”. Phone said “ excuse me mistress but I have found miss Mina Harper here in Paris”. I reply “ you have not been noticed there”. Phone answers “ no my mistress”.

I reply “ good you will act discreet there and now contact me through your mind now”. Phone answers “ yes my mistress I will do as you have ask me to do”. I said “ you are successful I have new job but you will be a demon Felicity”. Phone said “I am looking forward to serving you more now mistress and the master”. I hanged up from Felicity and Clara says “ the British Government has decide to keep their Female prime minster my mistress”. I said “ good you are serving me well Clara as my head woman in the company side of my life”. Clara said “ my life with out you mistress would not be a life”. I said “ I am happy with you”.

I left Clara's office and headed back I saw my sisters with 2 boys their parents re scientist for the former United states of America but now it is the Women States of America including the Canadian States of Women States of America. I walked and Lilith said “ Jade these are the boys that were capture by my apprentice”. I said “ good”. I looked at them and asks “ your names and ages boys?”. The first boy said “ my name is Donald and I am 12yrs old your majesty”. The other Boy said “ my name is Glenn and I am 11yrs old your majesty”. I asks “ your parents are scientists for the former American government”.

Both boys reply “ yes your majesty”. I ask “ who is the higher one out the both”. Glenn said “ my father was beside the former president that was before prime minister Higgins fired him and he is now under police guard now at Iowa new state prison for men”. I reply “ he was arrested by the secret police in other words”. Glenn answers “ yes your majesty”. I ask “ your parent Donald”. Donald said “ my father has escape to Florida your majesty and I have been living with my Aunty ”. I said “ cause your father has escaped my here in Iowa you will become a slave and work in the fields under guard”.

Donald replies “ yes your majesty”. I said “ you will call me mistress now slave”. I said “ watch your friend Donald and then Lilith will take you to the slave area”. I looked at Glenn and his body began to change into a girl Donald watch Glenn get wider hips and saw breasts growing from her chest her hair grew and now. Glenn was a girl then her clothes change from boys jeans to a black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots and black Blouse she walked up to me and says “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. Tattoo appeared on her right boob and she looked at Donald and says “ my name is Karrie mistress”.

I said “ welcome Karrie you will be part of mistress Lilith demon witch helper at your school”. Karrie answers “ yes mistress I will help and way I can”. Donald looked at former friend and said “ dude are you ok there now”. Karrie says“ I am not a dude I am a girl and a cheerleader and you are a slave you will call me mistress”. Donald said you were a boy and my best friend we wre going to try escape to where my dad is tomorrow”. Karrie says “slave I am not friend to male slave and I am a girl not like you have been told by mistress Jade you are a slave”. Donald said “ yes mistress”. Karrie walked up to me.

Karrie said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , Mistress Lilith my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. Karrie says “ mistress Lilith I will now take this slave down to the slave area of her majesty mistress Jade”. Lilith says “ yes you take him there yourself if you want Kelly will accompany you down there to slave area”. Karrie said “ yes mistress Lilith”. Karrie looked at Donald and said “ come on slave”.

Karrie and Kelly took Donald down to the slave area I summoned Chantelle and said “ once Karrie has returned from the slave area she will accompany you back to Iowa new male prison and she will show you Karrie's father''. Chantelle said “ yes my queen”. Karrie return with Kelly and says “ the slave is with the others my mistress”. I said “ good you will accompany mistress Chantelle and her apprentice Juddah to the prison and get you father”. Karrie said “ yes mistress he might not notice me now I am a girl now and demon witch”. I said “ he will know you Karrie as a girl now”. I click my fingers and reality change again.

End of Volume 1

up
5 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos