Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 20

Printer-friendly version

“Mom, can you drop me off at the mall on your way to work, please?” Arabella watches as Gina gets dressed.

Gina didn’t mind Arabella sitting on the bed and watching her as she got ready for work. She was running a little late because she gave Arnold a quickie before he left earlier. She looks over at her daughter as she lifts her panties.

“Sure, what are you girls going to be doing today?” Gina makes sure her thong panties are sitting right on her.

Gina grabs her matching bra and put it on. She liked the bra that went with her thong. She recently just got the pair after seeing it in a Victoria catalog. She didn’t use to like wearing sexy undergarments, after what was done with her. However, her attitude has changed, thanks to Arnold.

“Just look around and maybe catch a movie.” Arabella knew she and her friends won’t be doing much.

“I don’t see why not, sweetie.” Gina pulls out a blouse to wear and puts it on.

Arabella wonders if her mother will let her wear a nice bra and panties when her breast develops. She recently has started wearing a training bra. She noticed in the last few weeks that her chest has been hurting her and the area where her nipple was had gotten bigger.

Trigger was lying near Arabella on the bed. Her head was resting on Arabella’s thigh. Her tail would wag when Arabella scratches between her ears.

Gina finishes getting dress and grabs her purse. She looks over towards Arabella “are you ready to go, sweetie?”

“Yes ma’am.” Arabella gets up and runs towards her bedroom to grab her purse.

Once she has her purse, she heads downstairs. She knew Trigger was behind her “you stay and guard the house, Trigger.”

Arabella closes the front door behind her. She gets in on the passenger side of her mother’s hummer. She watches as the landscape past by as her mother drove towards the mall.

When they pull into the mall parking lot, she notices Amy’s mother dropping her off. Gina pulls in right behind Amy’s mothers’ car. Gina turns to look at her daughter “be careful and stay out of trouble. When you’re ready to come home, either call a cab or call Alyona to pick you up.”

“Alright, mom.” Arabella hugs her mother before exiting from the hummer.

Arabella catches up to Amy, just as she was walking into the mall.

“Amy, wait up.” Arabella runs to catch up to her.

Amy heard her name and stop. She turns around and notices Arabella running towards her. A smile appears on her face. Ever since her,
Jessica, Karen, and Jenny spent the night at Arabella’s house. She and Jenny have grown close to one another as friends.

Arabella finally catches up to Amy and smiles at her “have you heard from everyone else?”

“Yeah, they are meeting us at Kelly’s Soda Shake.” Amy talked with Jenny before she left the house.

“Cool, so how does it feel to finally have your breast?” Arabella knew Amy was getting her breasts now.

Amy’s doctor put her on some new pills that have been doing wonders for her. It had caused her hips and ass to become fuller and gave her a nice waist as well. Her facial features have softened up and changed. Arabella figures she should find out what the drug name was called and tell her aunt’s.

“I love it. I can now feel like a true girl.” Amy liked her budding breasts.

“Cool. I wish you could experience what it is like to have a period.” Arabella’s period finally started. Her mother showed her how to use
tampons and wear a maxi pad.

“I would give anything to experience that.” Amy wanted to be a full-functional woman.

As they walked into Kelly’s Soda Shake, they spot Jenny at their favorite corner booth. Amy and Arabella walk over towards Jenny. Amy sits
down next to Jenny on her left and Arabella sits down on Jenny’s right-hand side.

“It’s about time you two showed up.” Jenny had a teasing smile on her face.

“How long have you been waiting for us?” Arabella was curious.

“Only a few minutes. Jessica and Karen are on their way.” Jenny knew Jessica and Karen never went anywhere without each other.

“I wonder what antics those two are up to now?” Amy knew Jessica and Karen liked doing weird things.

“Oh, my god!” Jenny covers her mouth as she spots Karen and Jessica come walking into Kelly’s.

“What?” Arabella looks in the direction Jenny was looking for and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

What Arabella and Jenny were seeing, was Karen dressed in a tight, latex catsuit? She had a small spike collar going around her neck with a leash attached to it. Jessica was holding it in her hand.

Jessica on the other hand was dressed, in an anime café maid outfit. She had everything right about the outfit. She and Karen walk over towards the table.

“Okay, why are you two dress like you are?” Arabella was curious as she watches them sit down at the table.

“I lost a bet to Jessica and she lost a bet to me. So, we decided to honor each other’s bet.” Karen couldn’t believe she was dressed in a
skintight latex catsuit.

“Well, this should make our mall experience exciting.” Arabella had a grin on her face.

Outside Kelly’s Soda Shack:
Two male figures dressed as mall custodians were watching Arabella and her friends. One of the men looks at the other “we could grab her and hold her as a hostage.”

“Negative. We have orders to only watch her and observe what she does.

“Why? If we grab her now, we can force the Bounty family to surrender to us and end this mess.”

“Look, if we grab her now, we’ll have the Bounty family on us. You forget, one of the Bounty’s is a fucking Montana K9 officer and she’s very good at what she does. Plus, we know that Mr. Bounty has this area, and most of the surrounding area littered with his agents. On top of that,
her mother would hunt us down. Gina Bounty isn’t your typical CEO. She has no problem killing us and mailing our body back, piece by piece.”

“I still think it might be better to strike back at them and ignore the orders we have been given.”

“Until we get a change of orders. We follow the ones we were given.

Kelly’s Soda Shack:
“So, which movie, do we want to see?” Jenny had the list up on her cellphone.

“Well, since we can only see PG-13 movies without our parents with us. How about Grease? Mom said it was a good movie when she saw it.” Amy looks at her friends to see what they thought.

“We could see Miss Congeniality. I like Sandra Bullock.” Jenny was a big Sandra Bullock fan.

“Hey, they are playing Ocean’s 8 at the cinema.” Jessica was another Sandra Bullock fan.

“That does seem interesting.” Arabella looks at her cellphone to see how much time they had to get to the movie theater.

“Then its settle?” Jenny looks at all her friends.

“Yep.” Amy liked Sandra Bullock and the fact the reviews were good in the movie.

“Well, we have thirty minutes before the movie starts.”

“Okay, lets head over there and get out tickets.”

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh boy:

Samantha Heart's picture

Things are about to get REALLY REALLY nasty very fast. The hunters will REGRET messing with the bounty family EVEN MORE then they are now. The one morin WILL take Arabell & well when the bounty's have had their fun it might be yhecwolf's turn for some fun.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Smart decision,

The Bounty's, rarely take prisoners.

Tweedle dee smart, Tweedle dum not so much

Jamie Lee's picture

Dumb guy one was smart sticking to the orders they were given. Dumb guy two doesn't realize the all kinds of hell he'd bring by snatching a Bounty kid.

The Bounties would go to all kinds of war to find and express how pissed they are to anyone taking one of their kids.

One thing would be for sure, the wolves might enjoy the chase.

Others have feelings too.