I Was Promoted from CFO to Secretary

Printer-friendly version

To our readers, I would like to introduce a new coauthor Cagivagurl. Do yourself a favor and check out her story page on FictionMania.

We were so impressed with her resume of stories we went out and actively recruited her to join our team. For our faithful readers you might be able to detect a more sensual leaning to this production.

We hope you enjoy this tale.
Marina and Monica

I Was Promoted from CFO to Secretary

Beth Johnson sat out on the patio relaxing with her morning coffee watching Juan, the landscaper. He had just finished mowing the lawns of their fantastic property. He had moved on to tilling the garden. It was planting season and he was preparing the ground for seed. Juan was about 30 years old, 5'8, 190 pounds and all muscle, it was such a warm day that he had taken off his shirt. From her vantage point, the sweat glistened off his toned, smooth chest. A body that had been molded from a lifetime of manual labor. Beth’s favorite pastime had recently become watching his rippling muscles as he worked on the grounds.

Beth sighed deeply, embracing the fresh scent of jasmine. The gardens were so magnificent this time of the year. As she sat reclining in the patio’s chaise lounge, nursing her coffee, she absent-mindedly fingered her wedding ring. She felt the ring sliding round and round her finger, letting her mind drift back to better times. Her life with her husband Steve had started out so wonderfully it was like an excerpt from a romance novel. He had swept her off her feet with his good looks and charm. She was in love from the get-go and there was no denying his love for her. He idolized her, making sure she had everything a woman could ever want. This house, their forever home, was a prime example of his adoration. Beth had wanted this house from the moment they found it. At the time, it was way out of their reach financially, but when Steve saw the look on her face and it looked like they were going to lose it, he went cap in hand to his parents. It was something he didn’t want to do, but knowing how much she wanted it, drove him to it. He hated borrowing anything, most especially from his father. However, with their assistance they were able to buy it.

Now when she looked back it was the best thing they could have ever done. All the wonderful memories that they had shared together were locked in this house. They were such fun, happy go lucky times. Now, they seemed like nothing more than a bitter, faded and dusty memory.

Her romantic thoughts drifted back to the previous night. It had started so well, so full of promise, but as she let her mind wander, her recollections destroyed it. Steve had arrived home from work. They enjoyed the delicious veal cutlets she had cooked; they shared a delicious bottle of wine enjoying the flavors of their best bottle of cabernet. She listened intently as Steve brought her up to speed on his busy day. But as it always seemed to these days, it had all evaporated as she had to watch her perverted husband climb the stairs and head into what was now his bedroom.

She sniggered thinking back to when she had renamed it Abigail’s boudoir. It hurt, it hurt so much it was like he stabbed her in the heart every time he went in there. But as long as he persisted with this horrendous act, it was going to remain that way. From the very first night together, they had always shared a bed. Now she missed the intimacy and, of course, the sex. God how long had it been since she had felt the warmth of his body between her legs? It seemed like it had been years. But now, the master bedroom and her bed were off limits to Steve and it was going to remain that way until he saw the light and returned to her as the loving husband that she so desperately wanted and needed. Damn it why? Why did he have to destroy their wonderful life? Was it her? Was she not woman enough? She sniggered, damn it she had never had complaints before from Steve or any of her prenuptial lovers. No, it was all him. It was just this stupid twisted phase that he was going through. She knew she had to get him to see the error of his ways.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of the tiller stopping and suddenly the bright morning was again filled with the sound of birds tweeting, Juan was cleaning up and she couldn’t help but admire his buff, sexy body, he could have fallen straight out of a magazine with his tapered muscular body drenched in sweat, with his sharply chiseled features, he was an Adonis.

As she watched him packing up, she compared him to a young Harrison Ford. Oh god! It gave her a little tingle and she had to cross her legs tightly. They had often flirted and Beth loved the fact that she was still able to attract male attention, even a young sexy stud like him. Even though he was in a different social stratum, if the opportunity arose, she was willing to make an exception in his case.

As his truck drove away up the street, she was forced to return to reality. She shivered and cringed recollecting, last night as she had watched Steve disappear into Abigail's boudoir and she heard that damn door close, knowing within a few minutes her husband would have been replaced by Abigail who was only an aberration of his former self. That horrible disgusting abomination to God who had destroyed their wonderful marriage. God, she hated Abagail with such a fiery vengeance. Still sitting on the patio as the warm sun bathed her, she burst into a little crying fit as she thought, why? Why, why, why had it come to this?

It had been two years ago when the world as she knew it had come tumbling down, crashing around her like the Titanic discovering it didn’t like ice. She still recalled the night Steve had taken her aside and revealed his disgusting desires, explaining that for years, he had been hiding something from her. He wasn’t who she thought he was.

That memory was horrific, she had thought all the worst things, was he leaving her? Was he cheating? Did he have an incurable disease? Well the last one was the closest to the truth. He was open about it, almost like he was proud of the fact he was a crossdresser. She was shocked and horrorstruck at the news.

The words barely out of his mouth and she cried not fully understanding what that meant or how it was going to affect their lives. It was a shock listening to him tell her he liked to wear women’s clothes. Of course, she had questions, was he gay? No, he wasn’t gay. Was he going to come out to the world? The look of horror on his face was a picture. Absolutely not, he cowered as he spoke. This was just something secretive he only wanted to do at home. It was private and personal. He hoped that Beth would understand, maybe even come to like it, perhaps she would like to have a new girlfriend?

The next day she went right to Google. Her research found that there was no cure for this perversion. No drugs are not effective, even psychotherapy can only help them control their urges not stop them. The only treatment was total abstinence. Initially, Beth tried to comprehend. She really did, but it was too much for her, watching her caring loving husband transform into this horrid creature. It wasn’t just that it was a woman, it was the fact that he made such a hideous looking woman. One who was not in the least bit attractive or even feminine. She recalled those first attempts; how horrible they had been. It was impossible to hide her laughter as he appeared revealing this revolting garish imitation of…well of a tramp. That was the only way to describe it. His makeup was horrid and amateurish, the dress was ludicrous, something a five-dollar whore would shun.

She wondered if all transvestites tended to go over the top into fetish territory, rather than go for passing. Steve seemed to be trying to dazzle rather than blend in.

No, after trying to come to grips with this situation, she had decided she had to cure him by changing his mind. She had to make him put away this absurdity and return to their storybook marriage, but the harder she tried, the worse it seemed to get. She had tried from that time on to dissuade his cross dressing. She had used every way possible to deter him from his perverted habit. She sneered at his self-description of being a crossdresser. What a laugh, he was nothing but a wishy-washy closet queen. The coward was afraid to even show this side of his personality in public.

Beth was a cynic at heart. Up until now, he had kept his dress-up games to his bedroom, but she never knew when he might decide to expand his horizons and wander the house dressed in his feminine finery. Every time she walked into the home she lived in all these years, she was filled with dread that she would find him prancing around in a limp wristed parody of a fairy princess outfit. Her nerves were threadbare; she was on her fourth prescription of Prozac.

It was so bad that she considered leaving him. Logically, that would have been the answer. There was only one problem with that. She loved their current comfortable lifestyle, the crossdressing aside it was perfect. Steve was the Chief Finance Officer of his company and even had a seat on the board of directors of a Fortune 500 Company. She enjoyed the status and prestige that came with that, and he was so good looking, yes damn it even now she had to admit it, he was probably more handsome now than when they had met, he had aged very well, unlike his peers. He had maintained the build of a long-distance runner. He had always been diminutive for a grown man. Truth be told, he was a bit sensitive about his height and narrow shoulders. He had a full head of his own hair with not a single strand of gray showing. Steve had avoided the middle-aged beer gut that all of his contemporaries had developed.

All her friends were jealous. Steve, in public at least, was a well-dressed confident businessman. He exuded a charm and a grace that made most of her friends’ swoon, but if they could see him at night, they would be stunned.

She had tried so hard, but nothing worked to discourage him. In the past, sex had always been effective at controlling him. When she wanted a new car or an expensive neckless all she had to do was keep her legs crossed. He never lasted more than a few days. She was sure once she cut him off it would only take a few weeks and he would see reason and come crawling back with his tail between his legs. But, if anything, that seemed to stiffen his resolve and that had been a slap in the face because god, she missed it, she missed it a lot. Her cold empty bed was a nightly reminder that he would rather play dress up than be with her. So, with failure of her first plan being the denial of sex, she resorted to calling him names, cruel nasty spiteful names but her snide remarks only seemed to feed and fuel his habit.

She once walked past his room, the door wasn’t quite closed all the way, she had taken the opportunity to peek in and spy on his activities. What she saw was hilarious, she had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. She witnessed Steve dressed in a red spandex dress that was at least three sizes too small. He was staggering around in a moderate pair of heels. For hair, he wore a wig that seemed to have come from the local thrift store. His makeup was so clumsily applied and so amateurish it would make a clown laugh. Despite his proclaimed lifetime of dressing, he obviously didn’t have a clue on applying cosmetics.

She was sure attaching the sign, "No Perverts Allowed" on her bedroom door would do the trick. It didn’t even get a rise out of him. Surely that must have hurt but, instead of getting angry and ripping it down, he just took it in his stride. When she told him that she had told Evelyn and Sally her good friends about his debased habit, all it got was a shoulder shrug from Steve.

The only thing that seemed to make the slightest bit of difference was when she threatened to invite his parents over so she could introduce them to their degenerate son in his clownish girlie guise. That got his attention, Steve was terrified that his father would disown him if he found out. She was delighted she had found a chink in his armor. The only question was how she could use it to her advantage.

She knew if she dragged their son before her in-laws looking like nothing more than a parody of a drag queen, they would at first be horrified but would then get a big laugh out of it. They wouldn’t take it seriously. They would just consider the whole thing a joke, and he would find some way to wriggle out of it. In the end, she would be the only one ridiculed. No if she was going to stop him, she had to find a way to show him up and humiliate him in a much bigger public forum. If the world and his family could just see what she saw they would surely agree. He was after all just a disgusting swishy ladyboy.

‘Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.’

Then the idea hit her. It was awesome! She would be able to pay back Steve in spades. It would be a suitable punishment for all the pain and anguish he had put her through. The entire thing created a tingle in her twat and a joyous celebration in her head.

His birthday was coming so she started to plan, to plot a scheme so devilish and so confronting and humiliating it would first off punish him and hopefully bring him back from the edge and her fairy tale life could resume. Her plan was to tell him she had a change of mind about his dressing and planned a very special surprise to celebrate his birthday. She giggled; would he ever be surprised. Oh hell yes. If everything came together, he would be mortified! The very thought made her tingle all over. The plan was audacious and perfect to pay him back for all the months of shame he put her through.

@ @ @ @

'Walk into my parlor?' said the Spider to the Fly."

THE PLAN:

She picked a Monday to spring her idea on Steve, thinking he would be drained and his defenses would be lower than any other day.

She waited impatiently for her husband to get home from work. While she waited, she finished off the better part of a bottle of fine Chardonnay. Steve walked in, his shoulders slumped in exhaustion, it had obviously been a hard day at the office.

Beth poured him a glass of wine as was their usual custom and set it aside as they sat down, she said those words that every man hates to hear. "Honey we need to talk."

He sighed, "Please Beth not again, not tonight I am bushed, could we leave it for another night?"

All he wanted was to escape upstairs for a shower then enjoy a nice dinner watch some television and, if he was lucky, to spend an hour or so relaxing as his alter ego Abigail. The last thing he wanted was another fight about his cross dressing.

Beth recognized his reluctance and tried to belay his fears, "Relax honey I am just tired of our fighting and arguing all the time as much as you are. I realize I have been a bit of an unreasonable bitch and I want to try to make it up to you."

His suspicions were raised now. This was not the woman he had become accustomed to seeing. Recently, Beth had become so animated in her hatred of Abigail that it was painful, and to top that off she never apologized for anything.

'Okay,' he thought to himself, 'damn it. I may as well listen what do I have to lose?' He took a seat. Reluctantly, he said, "Alright dear let’s hear it what’s on your mind?"

Beth smiled broadly, which only raised his hackles and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand to attention.

She announced, "Your birthday is coming up and I have an idea on how we could celebrate it. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and I want to put all this quarreling and bickering behind us. I want us to find a way forward and yes that includes finding a way to handle my reservations surrounding Abigail."

Steve became instantly uneasy, for a long time now she had been so adamant about him giving up crossdressing. Her sudden change of attitude scared him but the thought that things could at least partly go back to the way they were made him willing to at least listen to her. He said, "Alright, you have my full attention. What do you have on your mind?"

Beth handed him a glass of wine which he gladly accepted and immediately took a generous swallow.

Beth, in as sincere a voice as she could muster, went on. "Steve, I am going to make you a once in a lifetime offer."

She glowered at him, daring him to turn down her offer. "As I understand it, Abigail has never been seen beyond the walls of your bedroom. How would you, dressed as Abigail, like to spend your birthday out on the town with me? I would get to know Abigail.

"Think of it honey. You would be like a debutante coming out to society. I would help introduce her to the world. Of course, this time it will just be the two of us. Not as man and wife, but as a couple of fashionably dressed girlfriends out on the town, for a girl’s night."

The look on her face was so sincere it scared him; something wasn’t right. He couldn’t put his finger on it, this was so unlike the Beth he had come to accept lately. But he couldn’t deny the idea intrigued him. It was, after all, his biggest fantasy. Going out into the world and enjoying the freedom to just be himself.

"Okay. So let’s say I accept; how would that work? I don’t have the talents to make Abigail presentable or even passable."

Beth thought to herself, ‘That is the understatement of the year.’

Beth composed herself and explained her plan to Steve. "Honey, I want you to be as passable as possible, anything less would only reflect on me. I will select and purchase Abigail’s entire trousseau from the skin out. Then I will get Sally to do your makeup. Once ready, I will escort you as Abigail out someplace where we can eat and drink in private. Of course, we will have to interact with staff and people in general but it wouldn’t be anyone who knows us. It would be Abigail’s début with no judgements or condemnations."

He was at first excited but then as he mulled over the ramifications, he became more and more uneasy.

He was apprehensive. It was his greatest fantasy and he would love nothing more than a chance to go out in public. As much as he loved dressing, the bedroom was so claustrophobic and it made it feel dirty and something, he should feel embarrassed about. His experiences with makeup reinforced that he would never be able to make himself believable as a woman, he couldn’t change the fact he would look like a guy in a dress. True, he wasn’t very large for a man, in fact he was not much larger than Beth, but his face was too angular. He found it hard to believe even a beautician could make him a convincing looking woman.

He croaked nervously, "Beth, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don’t think it’s a good idea to expose Abigail to the world. As I say, I do appreciate your understanding and trying to help me, but really, I can’t see how it would work." Just thinking about going out in public dressed en femme sent chills down his spine.

He continued to fidget nervously. "You said it would be just the two of us, now you are talking about bringing in Sally. I am not comfortable appearing as a woman to anyone. I am nervous enough just doing it in front of you."

"Don’t be silly. Sally and I are closer than sisters. You have met her several times, I have already told her all about you, as I previously mentioned. So, it’s not like it’s someone who doesn’t know about your fetish. She knows all about your feminine persona. We have shared many a bottle of wine talking about your hobby. I only suggested bringing her in because I assumed you wanted to look as pretty as possible. My expertise is in fashion and shopping. I can do your makeup, but my best efforts would never compare to her skill. Why she was even interviewed for a job in Hollywood working in the movies. You won’t find anyone better qualified to transform plain old Steve into glamorous Abigail."

She gave him a reassuring hug, "She is also a woman of the world, her second or maybe it was her third husband was gay. If you would feel more comfortable, we could go to a gay bar. She can give you a critique of every gay club in town."

"Beth, we have been over this, I am not gay! I love women. I just love to wear women's clothes."

With a smirk, she replied, "Yeah, whatever. The point is Sally is the best person to bring out the woman in you."

She promised, "When she is done with you, your own mother wouldn’t spot you as being a male and probably wouldn’t recognize you as being her son."

She waved off his concerns as if they were inconsequential. Beth put her arms around his shoulder and lovingly assured Steve, "Lover, Sally is a professional. It’s her business to turn plain into pretty. She can do both our makeup together and we can turn it into a real girly evening."

Steve still couldn’t shake his feelings of apprehension. As much as he loved dressing; from his experience, he didn’t think anyone could ever make him believable enough to venture outside, not even a professional makeup artist.

He presented all the reasons he could think of as to why he couldn’t pass in public. Beth countered every one of them.

"Honey if you have ruled out a gay club with all its patrons, I will find a quiet local inn. It will be somewhere that’s quiet and intimate, perhaps just the two of us. We will be the only ones in the club, just two girlfriends out for a friendly drink. There’s nothing to worry about, it's just going to be you and me."

Steve still dubious, mumbled. "I will give it some thought, that is the best I can do for now."

Beth was confident he would take her offer. After all, from what she had read, she had offered him a chance to live out every crossdressers dream – being out in public dressed as a woman and accepted as such, not only with his wife’s knowledge, but her full assistance.

She was sure by dangling that carrot in front of him, she would get his full collaboration.

Beth was raised in a strict religious household, yet she found being deceitful with her husband came easily. If her plan worked out, she would make him over to look like the quintessential drag queen, then expose him to his family and his coworkers.

He came back the next day with another concern. He was not so sure about going to a bar. Beth pointed out that his birthday was on a Wednesday. She mentioned she had found the perfect spot. It was at the Hilton bar in town. She had been there numerous times with her girlfriends it would probably be empty and, if not empty, then close to it mid-week.

"Come on honey, think about it' We could have a great night out and, if we can get through it, then perhaps…. well who knows what the future holds?"

He went off to his bedroom and took a few minutes alone to think. His heart was racing a million miles an hour.….God. He really wanted to do this so much. The thought of it was interfering with his common sense, every bone in his body was screaming NO! But he couldn’t push down the rising tide of desire. He wanted to do this more than anything. Against his better judgement, he swallowed his misgivings and ignored his initial gut reaction which was absolute dread. All in all, his concerns about being seen by other people or worse by people he knew were pushed aside. He eventually swallowed the huge ball of fear. As his heart rate slowed to somewhere near normal it didn’t take long to agree. When he finally made up his mind, he called out to Beth to give her the news. As she walked in, he announced, "Beth, I have given your proposition a great deal of thought and have decided to agree. I’m all yours, tell me what to do."

Beth about peed herself with exhilaration. Steve could see the joy in her face which seemed strange so he asked once more for her guarantee. "Beth you have to promise me here and now, there will be no other people there."

She sniggered. "Honey, any bar is open to the public, there are bound to be people there. Even if the place was empty there would be the bartender and probably a waitress or two. Before I let you make an entrance. I will check the place out, to ensure there are no uninvited guests. That is my promise to you."

His greatest fantasy was about to be fulfilled. The fact that Beth was so positive about it was the icing on the cake. Perhaps she would be more accepting in the future to his being Abigail around her. Nothing would excite him more than a return to their earlier loving caring relationship. Lately, the house had been like a war zone. They had both drawn such deep lines in the sand it was difficult to see how they could put it all behind them. But if there was even the faintest chance, he was going to give it a shot. He was sick of masturbation, he wanted real love, the feel of his wife next to him.

Beth knew how strongly he felt about integrity and his honor. Once she had his word, he would never back out, as long as he believed Beth was sticking to the rules as he understood them.

Now that she had his agreement, she turned her attention to the administrative aspects. She reserved the hall, booked the band, ordered the food and drink, hired a caterer and sent the invitations. The list included all of Steve’s family, their neighbors, everyone he worked with as well as the entire contact file from his phone to come to the hotel ballroom for Steve’s birthday celebration. The invitations spelt out in bold print that this was a surprise party, please no gifts and that under no circumstance were they to reveal anything to Steve.

A week later, she was delighted that almost everyone had responded saying they would be there. The ball room would be packed. The stage was set for Steve’s ultimate destruction. The best part was that he would be an instrument to that destruction.

@ @ @ @

The next day, Beth had a brunch laid out and invited over her best friend. Beth and her coconspirator, Sally, were at the kitchen table. After eating, they sat drinking coffee and going over their plans for forcing Abigail out of the closet.

Beth laid out her plan, "Sally, after I take his measurements, I will purchase a cocktail dress that will make Abigail look like a total slut. I will get him the highest heels I can in his size to match his gown. He will have an impossible time walking in them. Then, to finish him off, I will deck him out in a long-haired blonde wig, and huge breast forms, the largest I can find."

Beth had whined many times to Sally about Steve’s dressing and was aware of his socially unacceptable habit. At Beth’s constant urging, Sally had agreed to help with the condition she only be involved with his hair and makeup. She wanted nothing to do with the party and Beth’s intended debasement of her husband.

After verbalizing her plan, Beth realized there was a flaw. Once in the room, she would have to put him in the heels. He would need some time to work on his walk, if he wasn’t at least competent he might back out.

When he was ready, Beth would text Sally who would be waiting in the lobby and she would take over and do his hair and makeup. Sally would use her skills to transform Steve into a believable likeness of a woman. Beth wanted his family and friends to get the impression that Steve was an accomplished female impersonator.

Sally looked her friend right in the eyes and guaranteed when she was done, he would not only be passable but will come out totally hot. Beth insisted that hot was acceptable with her, just as long as Abigail was still recognizable as Steve.

@ @ @ @

Sally blew on her cup before taking a cautious sip. "Beth, are you absolutely positively sure about this?"

Sally put her cup down and went on, "As an objective observer, it seems to me, the consequences for both you and Steve will in all likelihood be catastrophic.

Beth looked unperturbed. "Like what?

Sally answered. "It will almost certainly bring an end to your marriage. If he ends up being shunned by everyone he knows, he is going to hate you for this."

"I have schemed this thing through. I have put a lot of thought into the planning. If he isn’t man enough to admit he is a transvestite, I guess we aren’t meant to be together."

She looked across at Sally with a resolute look on her face.

"I have tried everything I can to get him to stop this abomination. Whenever he locks himself in that damn bedroom, I know what he is doing. It turns my stomach.

"Sally, I am living with a depraved disgusting perverted deviant. You have no idea how it makes me feel. When he comes out, I have called the sissy every name I can think of. At first on those nights I locked him out of the bedroom.

He just wouldn’t take the hint. I even had a sign made up and attached to the bedroom door, ‘No
perverts allowed. The funny thing was he just assumed he was the one I was referring too.’

He hasn’t even tried to discuss the fact my bedroom was out of bounds to him. He hasn’t been in the room or even tried since I hung the sign. To emphasize that point, I had a lock put on the door. I have the only key."

Beth carried on, determination cast on her drawn features. "If my plan doesn’t stop him from dressing, nothing will. I know this will drive a stake through his male pride. How could his resentment of me be any worse than me having to live with the humiliation of having a crossdressing sissy for a husband?"

Sally shrugged. "Well it’s your call. But you must realize, he will become a laughingstock around town. He will be shunned by everyone, his friends, his family and of course his work colleagues. He will be considered as a freak, neither a man nor a woman."

Sally had verbalized her opinion on the enormity of the situation, she reached across the table and picked up Beth’s hand.

"Honey, in my opinion, you are not going to get out of this unscathed either. He is your husband, the sins of the father kind of thing. Aside from the fact you that you will be known as the wife of a depraved aberration, neither a man nor a woman just, a crossdresser; you will be accused of being cruel and uncaring at the very least for outing him in such a brutal vindictive way. I think you need to be prepared for people to not be as understanding as you think they might be. You will be recognized as the one who callously and cruelly humiliated her husband."

"No Sally, you are wrong. It is more likely I will be remembered as the person that alerted the community to his deviancy and exposed Steve as a sissy fairy princess."

Sally muttered. "You know that Steve will likely lose his job and his huge salary. Do you really think going broke is worth a little payback and all this heartbreak? He will be destroyed, you will not only lose your husband, but also his income and probably your home? If you feel this strongly, wouldn’t it be easier to just divorce him?"

Beth patted Sally’s hand condescendingly. "I lost my husband a long time ago. I lost him not to another woman but to his dresses and makeup. Money will never be a problem. We live in a community property state, all marital or community property is divided equally, 50/50, which is only the starting point. With the right judge, when I bring up the reason for the divorce that percentage could only go up."

Beth was on a roll so she explained further. "I have been to several lawyers, if Steve is removed from his position, he will get what is called a golden parachute. By my estimate, his buyout with stock options will be around a million dollars. We own this home out right, plus we have a summer home in the Hamptons. My BMW is paid for and the title is in my name. Then throw in my jewelry, which is worth north of $200,000. I am better off financially divorced than married."

Sally took some time to digest what she had just heard. Her coffee had gone cold, she asked Beth if she might have something a little stronger? Beth got up and made each of them a screwdriver, heavy on the vodka.

Sally took a long pull on her highball. "What I am hearing is you aren’t just trying to stop Steve’s dressing you actually want to destroy him and then throw him on the rubbish heap. Be honest hon. You don’t want to stop him dressing so you can reconcile. It appears you have already resolved that your marriage is over. This is just an effort to get a pound of flesh from Steve."

"Exactly. Sally, I was raised as a devout Christian. Deuteronomy 22:5 deals with the issue of cross-dressing. ‘A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.’ If it’s good enough for God then who am I to argue?"

Looking for more liquid courage, Sally took another sip of her drink, ignoring the religious argument and Beth's completely unchristian-like attitude. "Beth, I have always thought Steve was a nice guy, what he wears doesn’t change the person inside the clothes. Looking at his bone structure, with the right makeup and a good wig, I could make him look like a beauty contestant."

Beth snickered at that, "Come on Sally, be serious."

Sally shrugged, "Honey, I didn’t say he would win, but he wouldn’t look out of place. I think hiding underneath his male exterior, Steve could actually make a very attractive looking woman."

Beth was getting irate at her friend for seeming to take Steve’s side. "Just what are you getting at Sally?"

Sally, fueled by the liquid courage of her cocktail went on, "I was just wondering, if this goes down as you want and you have thrown Steve out. Would you mind if I went after him? He will need a friend. I can be very friendly under the right circumstances."

Now Beth was really pissed. "You want to fuck my husband? I thought you were my friend!"

"First off honey under your plan, he will be your ex-husband. Putting the issue of sex aside for the moment, I was thinking more of my business. After his exposure, Abigail will be the best-known transvestite in the whole state. He could become a cause celebre in the trans community. Do you have any idea the number of men of similar mindsets that Abigail could bring into my beauty salon? I will love to have Abigail as the face of my store. My business would explode. I would be set for life."

With a beguiling smile, Sally went on in a low conspiratorial voice, "Plus, I have had ‘gurls’ like him as lovers before." She giggled. "Honey, you don’t know what you have been missing."

Beth smirked, "Okay, I’m going to pass on the lover experience. I tried that early on but, couldn’t get into making love with a man in a nightgown. It just isn’t my thing. You can have him for your beauty salon with my blessings, as long as you promise to put him to work as nothing more than a lowly beautician."

Sally shrugged, "That's fine, I was thinking of starting him off as my receptionist, then working him up to beautician."

Beth sniggered menacingly, "God! Imagine that! Someday he would have to give me a makeover. I would insist you supervise though, just so he won’t do anything horrid to me."

@ @ @ @

The two collaborators parted feeling pleased they had concocted a solid plan, ensuring Steve’s figurative demise.

Time passed quickly. Neither Beth nor Steve slept the night before his birthday. For very different reasons.

By midafternoon, her plan was working perfectly. She had rented the room she had reserved. She registered under Abigail’s name but used his credit card to pay for it. She checked into the room and the bellhop brought all her luggage up. It took only a few minutes to unpack and stage everything. She called Steve who was nervously waiting at home after having shaved as closely as he could. She gave him the room number and sat back, waiting for him to arrive.

Steve took a cab to the hotel, too nervous to drive. Half an hour later, he stood before the hotel room door, scared to death. The excitement of the impending night was evident on his face.

Beth opened the door wide at his knock and waved him in. The first thing Beth did was hand him a pair of five-inch silver stilettos, telling him, "Put these on."

He gasped at the height of the heels; his hands were trembling so bad he almost dropped them. Before he could recover from his surprise, she pulled him into the room and toward the room's padded easy chair. With one strong push, he was seated. She handed him a pair of disposable nylons for trying on shoes that she had picked up when she bought the shoes and commanded, "Put them on now!"

He submissively did as he was ordered. Once he had the heels firmly tied in place, she helped him stand and ordered him to walk around the room. As he teetered and almost fell with his first fledgling steps, she explained those were his shoes for the evening. Unless he wanted to make a fool of himself, he needed to practice and keep at it until she thought he could handle them. She would tell him when enough was enough.

He quickly made progress in navigating in heels, thanks to all his practice time at home. His ability to walk in those stilts on the carpet took some time to adjust. He was frightened at the height and narrowness of the heels. Despite his home practice, these ankle tie sandals with their lack of support gave him a moment of doubt, yet at the same time gave him a rush of adrenalin so strong it propelled him forward like he was floating on air. After a couple of laps around the room without turning an ankle, he thought he might just be able to pull this off. To convince himself he could handle them sufficiently and not make a total ass of himself, he spent several more minutes parading around the room before he was totally comfortable in them. He felt so good that his head began to swim, this night was going to be the culmination of a lifelong dream. He was so nervous he had to use the bathroom. Walking from the rug to the title floor caused him to slip, he caught himself from falling by grabbing the towel rack, pulling it from the wall.

While he was in the bathroom, Beth went to the wet bar and fixed her husband a very special drink to get him to relax. Coming out of the bathroom, he went back to doing laps around the room. When Beth told him to take a break, he gratefully took a seat on the bed and crossed his legs in a very feminine manner, without thinking about it. Beth handed him the drink she had laced with tranquilizers to loosen him up. Although he was not normally a drinking man, Steve felt the need for something to calm down his fluttering nerves and took the alcohol gladly. He felt his mental faculties slipping away. Then there was nothing.

Beth waited a few minutes for the tranquilizers to kick in. When she noticed that Steve’s eyes were not focusing she led him back to the bathroom. She had him strip and stand in the shower, where, with the aid of several bottles of Nair, he was denuded. Thirty minutes later, he was as hairless as a newborn, with the exception of his head, eyebrows and eyelashes.

She had him dry off while she took out the bottle of medical adhesive. He had collapsed on to his back on the bed so she pulled him up into a sitting position. She slathered the glue around his head at the hairline. Once it was tacky, she affixed to his head an exquisite human hair strawberry blonde wig. She waited a few minutes before testing how strong the bond was between his scalp and the wig. She tugged at it and satisfied herself that it wasn’t going anywhere.

She commented, "Honey, you’re no beauty, but a not bad looking woman. I can’t wait to see what you look like when Sally works her magic."

Steve did nothing more than grunt in response. Beth fussed with how the hairdo looked until she was satisfied. The hair was shoulder length and slightly curly and fell in cascades around his face and shoulders with a fringe swept slightly to the side.

While he was still mentally disoriented, she had him lay back on the bed and applied his breast forms. As she was gluing them in place, she questioned why she had allowed Sally to change her mind. She had wanted to secure huge E cup breast forms to his chest to really drive home the humiliation. The fact the manufacturers said forms that large were not suitable for gluing was what forced her to downsize to DDs. She went with the reduced size reluctantly. While they set, she stood back and scrutinized her semiconscious husband and marveled at how lifelike the forms looked with their extra-large perky nipples. She giggled to herself, the breasts moved and wobbled slightly as be breathed just like the real things.

Then came the object Beth was really looking forward too. A steel boned training corset. The best foundation garment money could buy. Beth opened the suitcase and withdrew a vintage satin under bust waist training model with rear ties. She had to help him stand and leaned him against the wall so she could secure it in place. She just about dislocated her shoulder tightening it as best she physically could. Even with her herculean efforts, it was several inches from closing so she called Sally to come up and help. Together they worked to close it. They came close but still could not get it all the way.

The foundation garment cut four inches off her husband’s already slim waist. With the corset tied off, she forced him to sit again so she could put on his black seamed stockings then attached them to the corset tabs. Then she slipped on his shoes and tied them in place. She told him to stand and walk for her. The sight made her smile. His back was ramrod straight with his shoulders forced back. The corset caused his posture to straighten and his chest to stick out a lot further than before.

To her delight, she noticed the combination of the drugs, alcohol, heels forced him to walk very slowly and he took only small mincing steps.

The coup de grâce to his manhood was an open bottom padded panty that they forced up his legs to give him the appearance of possessing what used to be described as 'child bearing hips'.

Beth stood off to the side with a twisted smile. Sally was surprised at the effect. And asked Beth. "What no panties?"

"No, I think his junk dangling free will be way more humiliating."

Steve was showing all the signs he was starting to regain his senses, so Beth fixed another of her special cocktails and gave him a second drink to make sure he stayed cooperative and dazed until his big reveal.

While Sally was busy working on the wig, she directed Beth in applying long acrylic fingernail extensions and painted them blood red to match his kiss proof lipstick.

Sally was working on her victim using expensive long-lasting professional cosmetics. Looking at Beth for guidance, Beth looked up from the hands and admired what Sally had accomplished. Her only comment was, "Sluttier! Please."

@ @ @ @

While Sally begrudgingly made some minor alterations, Beth ran downstairs to greet the guests and make her final preparations.

Sally took the opportunity to have a brief chat with her quarry. "Steve, I’ve always thought you were a nice guy. How are you feeling about tonight?"

A groggy Steve answered, "I’m really nervous yet still excited. I’m hoping this will be the best night of my life. Thank you for your help."

Sally tried to shocked Steve, hoping to get his attention. "Steve, let me caution you. Don’t take everything at face value. Watch your back."

@ @ @ @

While Beth was mingling with the guests everyone wanted to know where the birthday boy was. She checked her watch and told everyone to be patient. Beth saw they were right on schedule. She hurried back to the suite. It was time to get Abigail into her frock.

Beth charged into the room and was disappointed at what she saw. Beth had wanted Sally to make him look like a streetwalking whore. Looking at the spaced-out Abigail, what she saw begged belief.

Just like Sally had predicted, he looked every inch a beauty contestant, maybe a little sluttier, but still a very sexy and attractive version of a high-priced call girl. She moaned at her friend. "Sally, what happened to making our girl a total slut?"

Sally giggled. "Sorry honey, but I just couldn’t do it. God, look how sexy he came out. I couldn’t destroy my masterpiece."

Sally stood back and marveled at her creation, "I know you only wanted her to look good, not great." She sneered, "Let’s be realistic here. Beth, he is going to appear in front of everybody he knows as a woman, it doesn’t really matter what he looks like. His life as he knew it is over. Jesus, I just hope he doesn’t do something stupid and hurt himself. He really is going to be humiliated beyond belief."

Beth sneered. "Good. That’s what I want."

It took both of them to get the fashionable champagne sequin maxi dress on him. It had a low-cut rounded neckline that showed a great deal of realistic looking cleavage and had a sleeveless bodice. So, when he raised his arms his hairless armpits would be visible. It had a sexy cowl back that draped above a figure-flaunting maxi skirt with mermaid hem. Even with the corset, it was a challenge to zip up the dress and secure it in place. So, she called to her husband and directed, "Come here and let me tighten your corset laces." He didn't think that it could be tighter. But, oh my god how wrong he was.

They managed with a good deal of effort to take it down in an extra inch and that made all the difference. Working together the two women were able to seal him into his skintight dress. They completed his slutty sexy ensemble by decking him out in an excessive amount of garish costume jewelry.

As a finishing touch, Beth sprayed a liberal amount of her best perfume all over her helpless victim. Even in his stunned state, he could smell the floral scent that was hanging heavily around him in a cloud of floral aroma.

By this time, Steve had regained most of his senses. When the women were done with him Beth told him he looked scrumptious. She led him to the floor length mirror and commented, "Look honey, this gorgeous gown looks like it was made for you."

He blushed and looked ready to cry. He looked in the full-length mirror and commented, "I think the dress is a little tight, especially in the bodice."

Beth retorted with a huge grin retorted, "That is the style, darling. Get accustomed to it. Woman with a little extra on top have that problem with off the rack dresses."

The dress was a tactile delight to his senses. Seeing his euphoric expression only encouraged Beth. She went on, "Honey, seeing you like this has changed my perspective. I will never look at Steve again and see a man. I will always remember you just like this, as a gorgeous feminine creature.

While all this was being said, Steve remained strangely detached unsure of what was coming next.

Beth led him to the express elevator. The hallway was carpeted so he concentrated on taking small careful steps in his unfamiliar heels. He could feel his large breasts bouncing a little as he moved, making him aware of the firm grip of the forms pulling on his chest. With each step, his taut stocking-tops tugged at his suspenders. These sensations were exhilarating, he felt this was truly going to be a night to remember.

Beth screened his view as she pushed the button for their destination. Instead of going to the bar, the car was programmed to stop at the ballroom. Around the sixth floor, she reached into her purse and pulled out smelling salts and waved them under his nose. Beth wanted to ensure he was conscious of everything that was about to transpire.

As his senses jolted, he shook his head and looked at his wife. He thought, ‘Was that an evil grin that passed across her face?’ He hoped not. So, he inquired, "Beth what’s going on?"

"Have a little patience darling, your great adventure is about to start. Just like we discussed. We are on our way downstairs. What is the last thing you remember?"

"It’s a little fuzzy, I think it was gulping down the Gin and Tonic you gave me."

"It wasn’t the only one, don’t you remember asking for a second one?"

"No, I can’t say I do."

Beth chuckled, "So it seems Steve is a teetotaler and doesn’t like the hard stuff. But it appears Abigail’s a lush."

Beth elbowed him so he was positioned in the center of the doorway. As they passed the third floor, Abigail shifted back and forth and felt his junk hanging free. He commented, "Honey, I don’t seem to be wearing any underwear."

Beth giggled, "I know dear, it is unconventional, when you were dressing you never asked for any. Since this is your fantasy, I didn’t fight you. It seems, Abigail is not only a lush but a tramp as well, I didn’t want to do anything you were uncomfortable with. I guess we can forget about Abigail being a lady?"

As the lift slowed and coasted to a stop Steve could hear music and a large number of people singning. He thought that was unusual for a small intimate bar.

@ @ @ @

He stood frozen in all his feminine glory. Just then the doors slid open, Steve could hear what sounded like a band playing. The crowd was well into singing ‘For He's a Jolly Good Fellow’ as the door fully opened. He was blinded by a 1,000-watt spotlight that hit him in the eyes. Beth took ahold of his hand and forced him one step out into the open ballroom. He stumbled slightly a combination of the heels and being temporarily blinded. As he was dragged out of the cavity of the elevator, it was like someone had hit the mute button. There was a deathly silence in the room.

Steve was totally bewildered, he turned to his wife, "Beth, what’s going on? This isn’t a bar!"

"Hush, this is exactly where we belong. it will all be clear in a minute." She taunted him.

Beth stood to the side and announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please! Let me introduce you to the birthday boy, or as he now prefers, Abigail. For all you single guys out there I might point out Abigail is not wearing a wedding ring. Like her manhood she left it behind in her dressing room.

Abigail has been hiding his sissy self, away in his bedroom at home for years. On the occasion of Steve’s birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to force Abigail out of the closet and introduce her to the world. So here she is in all her glory.

She can’t wait to meet you all. Let’s have a round of applause for this courageous man. Wait a minute that doesn’t sound correct. Abigail may be a male but as you all can see; he is no man.

Beth watched as his jaw dropped and his mouth moved but no words came out.

His alcohol-soaked brain couldn't comprehend what was happening. He thought he was going to faint, he swayed and felt sure he was going to fall. Beth saved him that humiliation by holding him steady until he regained his equilibrium.

Steve’s dream outing had suddenly turned into something equivalent to being tricked to appear on the Jerry Springer show. He had to find some way to gracefully exit the spotlight, and just pray everyone would take this as a joke.

@ @ @ @

No one in the room stirred during all this, they remained motionless shocked at the drama unfolding in front of their very eyes.

Beth took his hand and pulled him towards his parents. Where she ceremoniously introduced their new daughter to them.

His father was sickened. After throwing a few pejorative terms toward him, he formally disowned his son on the spot, and stormed off to the bar to drown his shame.

Conversely, Merilee, his mother, was delighted. She rushed to him threw her arms around him and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Dear I love you! I always wanted a daughter. I guess I had one all the time and just didn’t know it. You know Abigail was my mother’s first name?"

"I know mom, that’s why I selected it. Gamine knew about Abigail and was not judgmental toward me."

Merilee hugged her new daughter so tight Steve feared he might end up with a cracked rib.

"My lord dear, this is going to be so much fun, you don’t know how happy you’ve made me. Perhaps we could go shopping, have a girl’s day out? I want to get to know my new daughter. We can grab some lunch and maybe get our nails done soon."

"I would love that Mom but what about dad? He made it sound like I was not to ever enter his home."

"Don’t worry about him, he’ll come around or he will find himself sleeping in the chicken coop."

While the two were talking, there were the predicted snickers and name calling but nowhere near what Beth had hoped for.

Desperate to regain control, Beth had the band start playing and, in a loud voice, invited anyone who wanted to dance with the new girl to step up.

As the band played a slow number, something totally unexpected happened. A large number of men and some women formed a long queue, waiting for a dance.

Beth stood off to the side fuming, this was her worst nightmare, almost no one shunned her sissy husband. It was a failure of epic proportions. In fact, not only did they accept Abigail but they were treating her like a star. Beth’s hands were clenched into fists so tight her nails were digging into her palms. Beth had lost control. She could only stand in the shadows and watch her plan go down in flames. She found her way to the open bar, where she attempted to drown her disappointment.

As the night wore on, Abigail was the most popular person in the house. Those that disapproved, simply left. Abigail was never left alone. If she wasn’t dancing, she was engaged in friendly conversation with her guests. Some provided Abigail with free drinks. For someone who didn’t drink, he was throwing them down like he had a hollow leg.

Abigail finally had to take a break, his feet and calves were on fire and if he didn’t get to a bathroom soon, he was going to have pee running down his leg. The last three drinks had worked their way through his system. He was on a double high, alcohol being one of them, being accepted as Abigail was the other. He wondered why he hadn’t tried this sooner.

Abigail staggered toward the bathrooms, his feet in agony. As he rounded the corner, he was greeted by the sight of three women patiently waiting to enter the woman’s lavatory, he bypassed them and stepped toward the men’s room. He almost made it, he reached out to push the door open, when a hand grabbed his bicep and spun him around.

Suddenly he faced three very irate faces, "Where do you think you’re going missy?"

"I’m going to the bathroom; I have to pee in the worst way!"

"Abigail, you want to play with our team, then you will play by all the rules, you can’t pick and choose the ones you like. The end of the line forms on the left."

Abigail begrudgingly made his way to the end of the line. Where he was doing a small happy dance trying to keep his bladder from leaking. By the time it was his turn, he was embarrassingly standing in a small yellow puddle.

For the first time tonight, he was happy Beth had failed to put Abigail in panties. He shuttled to the open stall and merely lifted his skirt to go. Boy, did that ever feel good!

Finished he used toilet paper to clean up his legs where he had made a mess. He realized his nylons were a lost cause and he stripped them off.

He washed his hands and touched up his lipstick then headed back out to the dance floor.

Walking out of the restroom, he couldn’t believe how comfortable he was dressed as a woman. He loved the way his skirt swirled about him as he walked, the feel of the stockings, and the weight of his 'breasts' this truly was the best night of his life.

He managed to find an open table. His sensations were overwhelming. As he walked, his stockings swished as they brushed together with every step and they pulled on their taut suspenders as he moved across the floor to his table, he loved the sensations they were generating. As gracefully as he could, he lowered himself into a chair. The band played on, he sighed in relief. It was the first dance he had skipped in an hour. He reached down to massage his throbbing calf. When he looked up, some admirer had left another drink on the table in front of him. He picked it up, looked around to see if he could identify his benefactor. No one immediately stood out to him so he sipped it to find out what it was. Almost telepathically someone had selected what had quickly become his favorite, a gin and tonic. He placed it back on the table just as his mother slid into the seat next to him.

His mother looked at him with the drink still in his hand. In a disapproving voice she questioned, "Honey how many is that tonight?"

Abigail shrugged, "I’m not sure, 7 or 8. Why?"

"Dear don’t be foolish, you’re a woman now. You need to be in control of your faculties at all times."

"Come on Mom, I’m only dressed as a woman. Thanks to my wife, everyone here knows I am a man hiding under all this fluff."

Merilee looked at him and shook her head slowly. "Dear, you’re deceiving yourself; I've watched you out there on the dance floor. I have to ask. How in the world are you able to dance in those heels? Not many women could do as well as you."

Abigail timidly put her head down and chose her words carefully. "Mom, I have a pair very similar at home, I have been wearing them for months."

Not detecting any negativity, he went on, "These have a taller and thinner heel. Walking on the thick carpet in my suite upstairs was a bit of challenge. Once I got down on a hard surface, I have not had an issue other than toe and leg cramps. I have never been on my feet continually in heels for this length of time. That is why I enjoyed the slow dances so much. I could hang all over my partner and take some of the pressure off my feet."

"Well your sensual dance movements, have made an impression on everyone," commented Merilee. "Where did you learn those moves?"

Steve shrugged. "YouTube mom, you know the internet."

Merilee smiled. "Well dear, your moves were divine and so very feminine. I was shocked your moves were so sensual. My dear, every man you had as a dance partner left sporting a noticeable bulge in his trousers. It’s obvious I am going to have to have a talk with my daughter about men, before you get yourself involved with some guy and end up in trouble."

Steve had a shocked look on his face as he squawked, "Come on Mother! I’m married!"

"Wrong!" growled his mother.

Steve was staggered at the intensity of his mother’s response.

She went on, "My son, Steven, is married. You, my darling Abigail, are not! You are pretty and vibrant and it seems at least temporally an available woman."

Steve smiled at his mother. "Do you really think I’m pretty?"

Merilee returned the smile and shook her head slowly. "There are none so blind as those who will not see. My dear, compared to most of the women here tonight you are a ravishing beauty."

Abigail’s blush was so bright it shone through his heavy makeup.

"However, my dear. Your feminine deportment is abysmal. Until that improves you are only a parody of the woman you could be."

Merilee’s spirits soared at the thought she could help her child become the woman he obviously wanted to be.

"Watching you out there on the dance floor it is obvious Beth was right about the things she has been saying about you. This is not your first time in a dress and heels. So, until you tell me otherwise, I will assume the other things she says about you are also true also."

Steve wasn’t sure what other things his wife had been telling to everyone. He wasn’t positive he wanted to know.

Merilee leaned back to get a better look at this lovely creature sitting next to her. As Abigail sipped the drink in front of him, she remarked, "Abigail, I want to thank you."

Steve frowned. "What for mother?"

Merilee sat forward again to look her new daughter in the eye.

"It is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You are the spitting image of me at your age. Objectively, you really could be my daughter. Not to toot my own horn but, when I was your age, I was considered quite a dish. I had long blonde hair very similar to what you are wearing. It’s our Swedish background. By the way, I take it as a compliment you went with the full figure look. All the women in our family have been blessed with wide hips and eye-catching bosoms."

Beth had been watching her husband in deep conversation with his mother. She started to move closer where she could hear what they were saying. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Greg, Steve’s boss approaching the table. He said something to Mrs. Johnson, who merely nodded in response to whatever he had said. Steve stood at Greg’s urging. Greg took him by the elbow and led him rather forcefully off to a secluded corner.

Beth was gleeful. This was where Steve was going to get his comeuppance.

@ @ @ @

They stood in the shadows in private conversation for a long time. The band’s latest set ended, so the room quieted down. In the relative silence, Beth could hear Abigail’s heels echoing off the concrete floor, she turned to see Steve with Greg in tow approaching her. She searched her husband’s face for a clue about what had happened. The anguish she hoped to see wasn’t there.

The band was just getting back from their break and were setting up, while they could still carry on a conversation. Steve said, "Beth, Mr. Holmes has made me a proposition. I told him I had to check with you before I accepted."

Beth, smiled devilishly and said, "Honey, your sex life is your business do whatever you want." Then she sarcastically added, "I’ll still respect you in the morning."

"No Beth, you don’t understand. Mr. Holmes has told me that, after tonight, I can’t continue as CFO of his company. He has asked me to avoid scandal to graciously step down. I will have to formally resign as CFO and give up my seat on the board of directors."

Beth’s heart briefly leapt with joy. Until he continued, "Mr. Holmes has graciously offered me a new job. Well not me exactly. The job offer is for Abigail. He doesn’t want to lose my expertise, so what he proposed is for Abigail to become his executive secretary."

Beth could hardly withhold her glee. "From CFO to secretary, you must be devastated? There will be such a loss of status, not to mention pay!"

He smiled. "You know I have never given a hoot about my title. As Greg explained it to me, I will still be his chief financial advisor, I just won’t hold the title. Yes, there will be a substantial drop in pay. But he will pay me a $10,000 signing bonus. That should cover my expenses of a new wardrobe, as I would have to present as a female full time."

Beth was taken back, "Why would you even consider that? I'm confused."

The band started up, Greg took Beth aside where they could talk, leaving a bewildered Abigail and his mother to follow in their wake.

"It’s simple Beth. The government is coming down hard on businesses because, as we are currently structured, we don’t meet the new diversity employment guidelines. They have pointed out to me in no uncertain terms that we do not conform. They claim I don’t have enough women and minorities in positions of authority. Tonight is a god send for me, learning Steve is member of the LGBT community, which is a minority. It would have been better to leave him in his old position. After tonight, that is impossible as the board would never stand for it.

"I have been threatened with a fine of $15,000 and, more importantly, blackballing of my company from any further government contracts because I have failed to meet their diversity guidelines in the management level of my company. We would not survive without government contracts.

"If your husband agrees to this arrangement, it will avoid the board having to suffer the bad publicity that would flow from this predicament and it means they will not have to fire him. There is a morality clause in his contract which they would have to rely on. Being a transvestite is a questionable reason and could lead to a long and public legal battle. If they fire him for that reason, it would only confirm what my company is being accused of.

"Your husband has always been a team player. So he has agreed that tomorrow, he will quietly submit his resignation and admit he is a transsexual. After that, I can hire a Hispanic woman I have had my eye on who could fill his job position. Getting her appointed to the board will be easy.

"At the same time, I will give Abigail an offer letter for a job as my executive assistant. That will show the government bureaucrats that I have a transsexual woman on my personal staff. He will have to appear as a woman, for a reasonable amount of time so we both don’t get charged with fraud."

"What’s a reasonable amount of time?" inquired Beth.

Greg smiled, "I would think at least a year. With an option for a second year if both parties are happy."

Ever the mercenary, Beth asked, "What about his salary?"

Greg nodded in acknowledgement of her need to know. As far as he was concerned, salary was important to most people.

"Abigail will have to start in the typing pool. She will be paid at the rate of a new secretary. About $25,000 a year, I think. Assuming she gets through her orientation training and can pass a typing competence test; I will promote her to my executive secretary. There would be an immediate bump of 10% at that point."

"He told me with his severance pay, that money was not important. He would work for free if he could come to work dressed as a woman. I did tell him that was ridiculous. He will be adequately rewarded like any other secretary for his work.

"He will, of course, have to maintain a womanly persona at all times. No exceptions, no going back. Those in the know will be aware he is a transvestite, but there can be no doubt for visitors and other company employees. They must feel they are dealing with a true woman. As CEO, the CFO answers to me. I have relied entirely on Steve for that in the past. As my executive secretary and primary advisor, he will still review everything that crosses my desk. His duties will involve supervision of all fiscal documents. His guidance there will ensure that we, as a corporation, stay on track. As he will be doing more than the normal secretary duties, he will have to be compensated appropriately. I will pay Abigail a monthly bonus based on our company earnings. To avoid questions, she will be paid from my personal account. I can assure you I will take good care of him. I wouldn’t think your current lifestyle will suffer much."

Greg paused for a moment and then continued, "Just one thing. Since this arrangement will affect you, none of this happens without your written consent. I will also require your signature on a non-disclosure agreement."

Beth was not happy with the knowledge that she could not bring up Steve’s cross dressing in court if she divorced him.

Losing that money would be worth the image of Steve struggling to maintain the high feminine dressing standards required by his company. She could see him sleeping in curlers, up an hour early to do his hair and makeup. All brought a smile to her face. The company had a very severe dress code for women employees; which required they be in dresses at all times, perfectly coifed hair every day, makeup. All these thoughts brought a smile to her face. The company had a very sever dress code for the woman employees; which requires them in dresses at all times, perfectly coffered hair every day, makeup and stockings and heels were mandatory. The image of her hubby suffering through 9 hours a day in toe crunching heels made her twat tingle.

She gave it some thought and countered with, "If I agree the bonus is the full $15,000 in cash and payable to me, plus you will have to pay for weekly spa treatments for myself and any cosmetic surgery I might want as long as Abigail is in your employment."

Greg shook hands to informally seal the deal. He promised that the first thing in the morning he would courier over the money and the paperwork. He would expect Abigail to report for work on the first of next month. That will give him three weeks to prepare.

The party died a slow death, some only left after the band had packed up.

Beth went and found her husband who was still talking with a small group of admirers. She told him to get his purse and come with her. She took his hand and led him to the parking garages. She opened the door on the passenger side of her car and told him to get in. He entered as gracefully as he could, once he had pulled his legs in, she slammed it shut with as much force as she could generate. To her, it signified the losing of his old life.

Abigail struggled getting the seatbelt on and fixed in place. He wrestled with whether to put the belt under his breasts or splitting them. Finally, the belt came to rest between his boobs. It was efficient, if not comfortable.

Beth got in and started the car and backed out, then took off at a high rate of speed.

At a stop light, she glared at her husband. "Did you have to act like a total slut? Flaunting that sexy body like you were looking for paying customers."

Confused by the sudden assault, he replied in a quiet meek voice, "Beth, I was just having fun, I have never been happy with my body until tonight."

The ride home was filled with tension. Beth insisted on driving despite the fact she had been drinking heavily all evening. Steve was more than happy to let her as he too must have had a blood alcohol level well above the legal limit. He had consumed more alcohol, in one night than in his entire life. He sat quietly still embracing the euphoria from a perfect night. The car pulled up and stopped at a red light. Beth started straight ahead, lost in her own thoughts. Abigail put his hand with its painted nails on Beth’s. She recoiled like she had been shocked, causing Beth to glare at her husband, "Yes? what is it now? Please don’t touch me, it makes me uncomfortable!"

@ @ @ @

"I just want to thank you. This has been the best night of my life. I admit that when I first stepped out of the elevator, I was sure you had some nefarious motive. How did you know so many of our acquaintances would be supportive of my lifestyle?"

Beth fumed at how the night turned out. She sarcastically replied, "Just lucky I guess."

The light changed and Beth stomped on the accelerator and focused her attention on her driving. She asked dryly, "I can’t express how I feel about the fact that you enjoyed yourself. My goal was to make tonight a memorable one, for everyone."

As they pulled into their driveway, trying to dump on his parade she asked, "Are you still clinging to the claim you’re not gay?"

"Of course, why would you even ask that?"

"I don’t know. Maybe the way you hung all over the guys you were dancing with. Or unless I am going blind the way you kissed some of them."

"Beth, those were just small thank you pecks on the lips. Nothing more."

Beth was dubious, "Whatever you say, Tinkerbelle."

@ @ @ @

Beth rushed into the house, slamming the door behind her. She threw her purse down, stopped and stared into the dark house. Steve entered and turned on the lights. He stood behind her hoping for some connection with his wife. However, she headed straight to the master bedroom and closed and locked the door. Steve followed her upstairs, encountering the closed door. Steve stood in the hall wondering what had just happened, after all the trouble Beth had gone to, he was hoping it was going to flow into their home life as well.

Beth’s comments probing his sexual orientation was disturbing. Steve stood there questioning his sexuality for the first time. His feeling of contentment was quickly replaced with confusion and concern. He tried to rationalize Beth’s apparent change of heart. Based on her question, he wondered if perhaps she did think he might be gay. That would explain a lot. He would have to find some way to prove to her, he found only women attractive, in particular, Beth.

He retreated to his room. Eventually, he managed to get the padded panties off. The nylons were removed with no problem and thrown into the hamper for washing.

It didn’t take long before he realized the futility of his efforts to go any further.

Reluctantly he made his way back to Beth’s room. He lightly tapped on the door.

Beth smugly called out, "Yes, what is it now Princess?"

"I’m sorry to bother you Beth, I can’t get my dress off by myself."

"Alright stay where you are, I’ll come out there to help."

She stepped into the hall and worked the zipper down. Steve shrugged his shoulders and wiggled out of the dress. It puddled about his feet. Beth headed back to her room. Before she closed the door, Steve pleaded, "Please honey, there is no way I can get the corset off."

Closing the door, she laughed, "That sounds like a personal problem. You want to live like a woman you figure it out! I’m not your lady's maid."

His first action was to find a pair of panties, he tried to remove the wig and breast forms and found that was not going to happen. He spent a restless night laced into the boa constrictor garment. Sleep evaded him.

@ @ @ @

Dawn saw Steve groggy but still awake. His wig, breasts, and corset still securely in place. He stepped into the bathroom to evaluate his appearance. He had a mother of headaches, he had never had a hangover and guessed this is what one felt like. Out came the aspirin bottle. Unsure how many to take, he poured a small pile in his hand and threw them down all at once. He got out a hairbrush and managed to untangle his wig. At least his makeup looked fine.

What to wear? The ultimate quintessential feminine question, now had a whole new meaning. He went through Abigail’s stuff and found a long white silk robe. He momentarily thought about a bra, but realized Abigail had nothing close to holding his massive girls. He put on a pair of slippers and tied the robe tightly about him.

He put his ear to Beth’s door and didn’t hear anything so he made his way to the kitchen. He really needed a cup of coffee and maybe some juice. He was working on his second cup when he felt a hunger pain. He made himself two pieces of toast. That seemed to fill him up, he assumed it was the corset.

He stuck his head out the door and saw the paper laying in the bushes. He stepped out onto the porch; the rush of cool air was refreshing. He took one step and realized he hadn’t unlocked the door. He reached behind himself and just caught the door a second before it latched shut. He retrieved the paper and sat to read it and wait on Beth.

At 9 AM on the dot, the doorbell rang.

Steve didn’t feel he was dressed appropriately to answer the door. On the third ring, Beth bellowed, "Answer the goddamn door, I’m trying to sleep!"

Steve opened the door a crack and said, "Yes, what can I do for you?"

"I am a bonded courier; I have a package for Mr. and Mrs. Johnson."

Steve reached out and said, "I’ll take them."

The courier replied, "I can’t do that miss. I need signatures and this is Mr. Harper, he is a notary and has to witness the signatures. Miss, please get the homeowners and tell them to bring ID.

"I am sorry, please come in and have a seat. I’ll get her."

Steve climbed the stairs and knocked on the door. "Beth, you are needed downstairs."

"An unhappy Beth answered, "What the hell do you want? I’m still in bed."

"Sorry dear there are two men down here. They need your signature and said to bring your driver’s license."

"Great, that must be my money. Stall them I need about 15 minutes to get dressed."

An hour later, Beth had the cash in her hand. She signed five long forms that were written in legalize so she didn’t even bother to read them. The notary did his thing and left after handing Beth copies of everything.

At the same time, she was collecting her money, her sissy husband formally resigned and then immediately signed his new personal services contract offer.

Beth now officially had a skirt wearing secretary for a husband. That reminded her. She went to him and demanded he give her his wallet. She went to her room, removed any money he had in his wallet. Then called and canceled all his credit cards.

@ @ @ @

She pocketed the cash and armed with his measurements headed out to get him clothes appropriate for his new status in life. On the way, she stopped by the bank and took Steve’s name off all their joint accounts.

She was going to be his personal shopper. His enhanced womanly attributes had to be taken into consideration.

An evil thought hopped into her head; it was an over endowed Abigail that was offered the job. That is who would show up for work every day for the next year. She was not going to let him out of his corset or release his silicon breasts. He would spend a year in high heels, makeup and gigantic boobs. She was going to enjoy watching Steve trying to deal with it all. He enjoyed all the attention his figure engendered last night, she bet he will have a different perspective a year from now

@ @ @ @

Steve found a skirt and sweater that were decent. He put on a pair of Abigail’s heels and drove himself into the office to help his replacement, Mrs. Hernandez, get settled into her new job. He told her he would be available to assist her if she wanted his help. He assured her he would not second guess her decisions. Just think of Abigail as an available asset. After spending the morning helping his replacement get settled in, he planned to take a long drive home and then to spend the afternoon relaxing.

Conversely, Beth spent the entire day shopping.

Beth’s first stop was a lingerie outlet where she bought a dozen of the sexiest nightgowns they had for sale. Then she filled up the trolley with a cornucopia of delicate bras, panties, garter belts, and nylons.

Her next stop was to an upscale women’s wear store. She selected everything with the simple concept that the clothes be as feminine and as revealing as possible. She was restrained slightly as they had to be suitable for an office environment. Some of her selections were pushing the envelope of acceptability. She also picked out several gowns for formal occasions. At the shoe store, she selected an array of fashionable 5’’ high heels. Her last stop was at a jewelry store for several thousand dollars’ worth of accessories. She had the entire lot delivered home. She drenched her panties from the thought of that pig of a husband wearing those outfits every day for a year. With her luck, he would probably end up loving everything she bought him.

Arriving home, she reviewed her day and thought, ‘This experiment didn’t start out like I hoped, but I'll bet when his contract is up, Steve will never want to wear a dress or heels again.’ She supervised the unpacking of the wardrobe and, despite the fact she hated even being in this room, she put it all in Abigail’s bedroom.

She headed to the privacy of her bedroom where her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. They wondered down between her legs, then ran back up the soft silk of her blouse. She pinched her nipples hard, biting down on her lip as the dewy juices of desire built. Her finger delved into her panties and slid into the soft moist folds of her pussy.

Her mind filled with the images of their landscaper, stripped naked from the waist up, his body glistening in the bright sun. Her fingers lingered around her pussy lips, then slid gently in and out as her legs fell wide apart. "Oh, yes!" she sighed. "I would love to find out if his man muscle is as big as his torso muscles."

With those thoughts racing around in her head she squeezed her clit harshly, causing a grimace and her hips thrust back against the pain. She reached into her bedside dresser and pulled out the thick veiny plastic dildo she kept there. She brought it up to her lips and kissed it the way she used to kiss Steve. She got it wet and slippery before sliding it home in one vicious deep thrust. She cried out again as she felt it and as the feelings grew, she thrust and bucked her way to a very satisfying orgasm. With a warm smile, she found a clean dry pair of panties. As she added a panty liner, she tried to devise a plan to get Juan up to her bedroom. Where he could plow and fertilize her garden.

Wandering past Abigail’s bedroom, she set aside her idea of leaving him via a divorce. Deciding instead that she now had a new mission in life, she was going to stay and make his life a living hell. She would enjoy watching him deal with the realities of being nothing more than a sex object. She was looking forward to watching his reactions as he comes to grips with life as a woman and finding it is not going to be all rainbows and unicorns.

When Abigail got home, he was met at the front door. With great glee, Beth escorted him to his room and showed him how she had spent the clothing allowance. She didn’t address the issue of the $5,000 she had secreted in her dresser.

He stared at the collection with a mixture of excitement and concern. There wasn’t one pair of shoes under a five-inch heel. When he questioned Beth about her selections being too racy. She excitedly replied, "You have great feminine assets, my thinking was if you got it, flaunt it. Everything I bought was intended to emphasize those charms and not downplay them. I was only trying to help Abigail make a go of her new job."

Steve suddenly found his backbone. "Beth, that is bullshit and you know it. I will succeed or fail on my merits, not my physical attributes. I will wear what you bought until I can get something, I consider more appropriate."

Shocked, Beth fired back, "Lots of luck with that. You’ll have to wait until you get your first paycheck. You sure as hell aren’t spending any of my money. Abigail, I think you’ll find being a woman is far different from the romanticized version you have floating around your head. I am sure it is not going to be what you expected. You are about to experience a life that is going to be full of restrictions and roadblocks. Regardless of what you think you will be judged by your looks, what you wear, and the size of your bosom, rather than your intelligence. The sooner you accept that the easier your life will become.

Steve didn’t want to get into a fight so he changed the subject, "Beth how much of the $10,000 is left?"

Beth made a major production of looking in her purse. She withdrew a handful of bills and fanned them out on the bed. Sorting them out she counted, "It looks like $238.

A shocked Steve commented, "That’s all you have left from $10,000."

"Why yes. Nothing is too good for my Abigail. I bought only quality items."

She pushed the pile toward her husband, who angrily swiped them on the floor. A decision he would later regret. He stood up and stormed off. Beth thoroughly enjoyed watching his childish temper tantrum. She gathered the money off the floor and added them to her purse.

Steve took a long walk to calm down. Returning at dusk to a darkened home. The only lights on were coming from Beth’s bedroom. He went straight to his room in no mood to talk now. There, he sorted his outfits into three piles. Wearable, maybe, and never. Unable to get the corset off or even loosen it. He resigned himself to wearing it for another day. Tomorrow, if nothing else, he would find a way to cut the laces.

The stress, anxiety, shame, and utter hopelessness of the situation had taken its toll on him. He clenched his fingers into two tight fists, until his longer nails dug into his palms. He punched the mattress with all of his strength until fatigue overtook him. He collapsed on his bed and cried himself into exhaustion.

Several hours later, Beth called him to dinner, he ignored her. He went back to sleep hungry.

He holed up there for another day. The third morning hunger forced Abigail out of his bedroom. He found Beth in the kitchen making a large meal.

She cheerfully said, "Good day, have a seat, breakfast will be ready in a minute."

He sat without saying a word. She placed eggs, bacon, and toast in front of herself. For him she served a half grapefruit, dry toast and cup of black coffee, saying "As of now Abigail is on a diet. I am not trying to be cruel. Women have to watch their figures. Since you have decided you live as a female, you do want to keep your girlie figure, don’t you?"

He ate in total silence. He was able to eat what was before him, despite his hunger, thanks to the corset he felt full.

He stood up from the table and turned back to his wife, "Beth I’ll play your game but could you at least loosen this damn corset."

Beth leaned back in her chair and smugly answered with, "Sorry Abigail, it stays on 24/7 except for bathing. It’s for your own good. We don’t want to ruin the good work of the other night where your figure was on display for the entire city. For the next year, you will need to maintain those dimensions. Your public persona is going to demand it. That reminds me, from now on you are not to leave your room without the padded panties. If they are uncomfortable, I know a good surgeon that works wonders on women. It’s a simple procedure. With a little silicon he can magically add several inches to your hips and buttocks. Think about it and let me know when you’re ready to make this masquerade permanent."

She smugly went on, "I promise within six months, the combination of your new diet and the training corset you will have a waist as dainty as any fashion model. Then and only then can we dispense with the corset.

@ @ @ @

Beth studied him trying to determine his current mindset. He maintained a poker face and continued to give her the silent treatment.

She examined him closely. His hair was a tangled mess. It had only been a few days but his makeup was starting to fade. She decided he was going to need help in both areas before he could go to work as a woman.

Beth sternly ordered him as if he were a small child, "Abigail, your appearance this morning is disgraceful, so unladylike. Go to your room at once and don’t ever leave it again looking so disheveled. A woman has to take pride in her appearance at all times. You have so much to learn."

Abigail hurried up to her bedroom and sat at the vanity and combed out the tangles in his wig. It had been about a week; the hairpiece of long blonde hair had started to feel like his own. Beth was right, he decided. If he was going to live as a woman, he wanted to do it right. He was going to make an effort to always look presentable, it was going to be a challenge but nothing he couldn’t handle. The thought of living and being accepted as a woman was intriguing. It was not too daunting for Steve. In fact, the prospect of succeeding at this really excited him.

It had been six days since his conversion to Abigail full time. Steve was starting to feel like a woman and not a man playacting. He liked the new him.

The couple had just finished their typical morning meal. Beth had eaten her breakfast; she dropped her dishes in the sink and walked out and got in her car and drove to Sally’s beauty shop. Abigail hopped up and rinsed off the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Then walked around the lower floors tidying up where he could. Having a clean, neat house gave him a warm glow. Before he did housework as an obligation. Now it was a source of pride.

Beth walked into Sally’s saloon and found her friend just finishing up with a client.

"Sally, I need your help again, is there somewhere around here we can get a drink?"

"Beth, it's a little early for that isn’t it?"

"Sally trust me, alcohol is the only solution for what distresses me."

"Well in that case step into my office, I have a bottle in my desk. I keep it in case of snake bites. You would be surprised how many snakes there are around here."

The two sat and Sally poured two shots into coffee cups. Beth finished hers in two quick gulps.

"Sally sat back and studied her friend. "What’s up girlfriend? This is not like you!"

Beth tipped her cup up looking for a few extra drops. Then explained her dilemma, "I spent weeks and months doing everything in my power to stop Steve dressing as a woman. Now I find myself, not only having to accept his masquerading as a female, but I am forced to assist him in this perversion. I went out and bought him a complete new wardrobe, including lingerie, and furnished him with enough jewelry, handbags, shoes and makeup for a whole troop of female impersonators.

"I even had to find and hire an elocution coach to come in and work on perfecting his feminine voice. Then there is his mother, she has been at our house every day to coach him in female deportment. The voice coach has given me her word that at the end of three weeks, the freak will be able to mimic a sultry soprano intonation."

Sally sat amused at her friend’s complaints. "Alright, how can I help?"

"Abigail needs to learn how to prepare herself appropriately for an office environment. There is no way in hell, I am going to be her stylist. I want you to show him how to do his own hair and makeup."

"Beth, I have a business to run!"

"That’s alright, I considered that. If you could come over for a few hours after you close up here that should do it. We have almost three weeks for him to learn. Please Sally, we have been friends for years; please can’t you just do this for me. Abigail has to show up for work looking professional. If he isn’t totally passable, he would be in violation of his contract, which could come back to bite me on the ass."

Sally leaned back in her chair and questioned Beth’s motivation, "You embarrassed him, why worry about him projecting as a believable woman now?"

"That is why I needed the drink. I screwed up when I took all that money and didn’t read or understand what I signed. I took the papers to my lawyer. It seems if Steve doesn’t successfully finish his year as Abigail a secretary, he would default on his contract."

"So, what has that got to do with you?"

"The government waived the fine based partly on the fact that Mr. Holmes hired a transgender woman for his personal staff. If they learned Steve was only a transvestite and not transgender it means they were lied to. The money I took technically belongs to the government. It could cause me trouble. I might be considered an accessory to defraud the government."

"My that does sound serious. Because we are friends, I will be glad to help."

@ @ @ @

Sally dutifully showed up every night for the next three weeks. After her first visit, Sally gave Abigail a present, she showed Abigail how to use an electric epilator on his legs. She ordered, "Use it every morning. It will take out hairs as soon as they start to grow. Many of them will never grow back. I must warn you there will be some pain; you need to grin and bear it. Consider it the cost of beauty."

Sally would arrive at Beth’s house as soon as her last customer had left. She and Abigail would immediately disappear into Steve’s room and leave Beth to her own devices. Beth made it obvious she wanted nothing to do with these tutorials.

Sally wasn’t really shocked to find Abigail a willing and appreciative pupil, she had known and admired Steve for many years. She was astonished when Beth had come to her with this outlandish plan. She found Abigail to be just as pleasant and sweet as could be. They quickly formed a friendship. At the end of three weeks, a relationship far deeper than just friendship had blossomed between the two of them.

Sally voluntarily showed up the night before his first day at work to help with his makeup and style his wig for him. Upon leaving, she gave him a warm and friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her parting words to him were, "Abigail, I left enough makeup in your room to last for several weeks. If you need more just give me a call. You make a pretty woman, just relax and be yourself. You should have no problems being accepted as a woman. If you ever need anything or even just want to talk, I’m available. You have my number."

@ @ @ @

His first day as a female secretary was traumatic. The night before, he had agonized over what to wear, finally deciding on his bright pink sleeveless crepe sheath dress, with its banded waist and back vents. If he had to wear the cursed corset he might as well show off his slim waist. His breast forms had not fallen off yet. At first, he had thought the large tits to be obscene but, as time wore on, he came to appreciate them as a true sign of his womanhood. The dress he had selected with its low-cut neckline. It emphasized his trim waist and large boobs which clearly showed off pointy nipples tenting out salaciously. It displayed lots of cleavage. In fact, almost too much as the faux breasts threatened to spill over the top of the dress.

He pulled on the panties with their padding that were now as normal as his old boxer shorts. Whenever he sat it was sitting on a squishy cushion which at times was disconcerting.

Abigail was up a couple of hours early to get ready for his new job. He wanted everything to be perfect.

When he finally came out of his room, Beth had his breakfast waiting; he breezed right on by her, without saying a word. He was too excited to eat.

Beth was upset that she lost an opportunity to tease him one more time. She was even more distraught by his appearance, even though she had to admit he looked radiant and… Well damn it, he looked incredibly like a woman going off to her job. As the thought floated through her mind, she felt a little tingle in her tummy. Oh my god she thought, he is actually attractive. Not the buffoon I was hoping for.

@ @ @ @

He parked in a visitor’s spot instead of his old reserved one. He reported to HR, who was expecting her. Abigail was provided with her new company credentials. She filled out her tax forms, her pay used Steve’s social security number but would be issued under the name of Abigail Johnson. Abigail was escorted to the secretary typing pool, introduced to the other ladies and shown a desk. Every so often, a runner would fill up her inbox with folders. She spent the day doing the mundane tasks of typing, filing, and making and collating copies. Being the new girl, he was also designated to get coffee for all the other ladies. He was relieved that he had no prior contact with anyone in the typing pool. His worst nightmare was running into someone from his previous life. He fretted over how he would handle meeting someone that recognized him as Steve in a dress.

At the end of the day, he was ready to go home and relax. As he got up to leave, Lilly the supervisor of the typing pool handed him his daily evaluation, she said, "Good job today Abigail, keep it up and in three or four months you may be fully qualified. Your typing speed is a little behind company standards, work on that."

That took the air out of his balloon. He was really pissed; his long nails were a handicap. Getting into his car he vowed, "Three months my ass, I will be out of there in a week!"

He drove home after stopping at a drug store where he bought a manicure kit intending to shorten his nails to a more manageable length.

Beth sat at home in a real funk. Sally showed up anxious to see how his first day went. She sat down across from Beth, both drinking highballs waiting for Abigail.

Beth sighed, "This thing with Steve isn’t working out like I thought. I was sure he would hate the mundane crap a woman has to put up with. Steve seems happy pretending to be a woman. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I was sure that after three weeks of unrelenting feminization training, he would tire of it. The more I demanded of him, the more cheerful he got."

Then the door opened and in walked Abigail her purse slung over her shoulder.

Beth jumped up hoping he had a miserable day, and asked, "How was your day?"

"Well there was some good and some not so good."

"Not so good, tell me all about that part!" demanded Beth.

"Alright, if you want to hear. The good first, I don’t mean to be a whiner but at noon, all the other ladies, from the very first this morning treated me like I was one of them. They invited me to go with them to eat. The bad news was I had so much work to do, I didn’t have time. They were so concerned about me, they brought me back a sandwich in a doggie bag. I didn’t even have time to eat at my desk. I left it at work. It will be my lunch tomorrow. Speaking of food, what’s for dinner? I’m starved."

Beth couldn’t believe her ears, there had to have been some uncomfortable moments, he is just in denial. I’ll get it out of him later.

"As to dinner, whatever you make will be fine. You know how to find the kitchen. Sally will be joining us, so when you set the table make a place for her."

"Wait a minute, all I want to do is to go to my room, change into something comfortable and relax."

"Dear, you can do all that after you have prepared us a meal and cleaned up after."

"I have been at work all day, while you were at home. You think I should be the one to cook?"

"That’s correct. You will not only cook, but Abigail will do the cleanup as well. You want to experience the life of a modern working woman so be it. She works, comes home and takes care of her family. That means cooking and cleaning. This is your life for the next year, get used to it."

Steve took a deep breath to get his anger under control.

"Alright Beth, you had better get accustomed to fast food. I will be bringing it home every night. There is no way I am going to work all day and come home and wait on you!"

Beth leaned back in her chair with a satisfied look on her face, "Just how is Abigail going to pay for these meals?"

"That’s a dumb question. With my credit cards."

Beth was almost gleeful as she announced, "I hate to break it to you. Abigail has no credit cards. Since Steve no longer exists, I called and had all of Steve’s cards cancelled. Oh, I also closed all of his bank accounts. Like most married women you are totally dependent on your spouse’s benevolence."

"Out of the goodness of my heart, you have a place to live, and food to eat. Your own car with tags and insurance paid up until May. It has a tank full of gas. That is better than most. When that is gone. I will float you a loan for bus fare until your first paycheck shows up. In what two weeks? The licensing and insurance will be your responsibility."

"Now before you get started with dinner, please bring us ladies another drink. There are aprons hanging on the back of the door. You don’t want to get your pretty outfit dirty."

Abigail knew when he was beaten, went to the wine cooler, took out a bottle of wine opened it and poured three glasses. He served Beth and Sally and returned to the kitchen with his glass to find something easy to fix.

He was making a salad when Sally joined him. She handed him a folded piece of paper.

He asked, "What’s this?"

"It’s Abigail’s new email, Facebook page, Instagram and twitter accounts. Welcome to the 21st Century my dear. I thought I had made it plain that I want us to be friends, I like you and if I am not mistaken you like me. You do, don’t you?"

Steve felt a swelling in his panties as he glanced sideways at Sally. For the first time, he noticed she was indeed a very attractive woman. Her attractiveness aside, he was now seeing a whole new side to her as his friend, not just as Beth’s friend.

Rather than answer he stepped over to her and gave her a hug in appreciation.

Sally continued. "I’ll open early just for you. I have also reserved the 8 a.m. time slot for you every Saturday morning at my salon, you’ll be my first customer. It will be on the house, my gift to you, and we will be able to talk in private."

He finished preparing a light meal and Sally helped move everything to the table. The three sat and ate, the conversation was amiable.

@ @ @ @

Steve went to bed exhausted and eight hours later woke to Beth yelling for her breakfast. He quickly threw on a robe and went to the kitchen. They were out of eggs so he made her a duplicate of his diet meal. Toast, black coffee, and a sectioned grapefruit. It was all placed on a tray with a napkin and taken up to her.

As she was finishing her light repast, she used a napkin to wipe her hands and told him. "I laid out your outfit for today. I thought I would save you some time. it’s over there on my vanity. Have a good day princess."

Steve took the six steps toward the vanity and pulled up short. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He gasped, "You surely don't expect me t…to wear this do you? Holding up a mid-thigh length yellow gossamer dress that seemed barely robust enough to cover his embarrassment, he turned to see what her response was but he was talking to an empty room, as Beth had already disappeared into her ensuite.

With the sound of the shower going, he went back to his bedroom and discarded the outfit Beth had picked out and wore the skirt and sweater combo he had worn to the office the day he resigned. He left for work and decided to cover his tracks by taking the humiliating outfit with him. The plan was he could pull into the garage when he got home and change outfits before Beth saw him, he hated confrontations.

He drove to the office and was conscious of his fuel gauge, realizing he would need fuel in a couple of days, or it would be the bus. He got to his desk and logged into his computer. The first thing he did was to print out a bus schedule.

Work went much better, having trimmed his nails and, with yesterday’s practice, his typing speed and accuracy improved exponentially. He even had time to join the other ladies for lunch. He had no money so he had to rely on his friend’s benevolence to pay for his meal. Promising once he got his first paycheck, he would repay their kindness.

He was surprised at the camaraderie among the office workers. The lunch conversation was lively and informative. Office gossip was the primary topic. Steve learned more about the people in the company’s management than he ever imagined. His old name even came up several times. None of them had been present at his big reveal, thankfully. Half of the women were repulsed that a grown man would dress up and pretend to be a woman. The other half were supportive, feeling there was nothing wrong with a man showing his feminine side. The one thing they all agreed on, was none of them would want their man to wear women's clothes. Abigail remained quiet throughout the conversation.

When the posse returned from lunch, Abigail found a stack of papers in her inbox that needed filing. She went right to it. She filed those that permitted her to stand, leaving the files destined for the bottom drawer to last. Abigail had an eye-opening realization when she tackled those. ‘The thing that women don't seem to share with you, is just how cumbersome it is to wear a skirt when you're trying to do something.’ As he had noticed he found himself hugely self-conscious every time he had to bend over or kneel down to file or get something from a lower drawer because of the fear that he would expose his underwear. He now understood why the woman fought so hard when the dress code was announced requiring all female employees to wear skirts or dresses. As much as he loved wearing dresses, he understood why any woman would choose not to wear a skirt to work in, given the effort involved.

@ @ @ @

Thursday was as designated bathing day, the only time Beth allowed him out of the accursed corset. He got a brief reprieve from the constrictive garment. Beth unlaced it and allowed Steve to take a long soaking bath. He stayed in the tub until the water cooled. The moment he stepped out; Beth was there with a new clean corset. Once it was laced on, the dreaded padded hip and fanny panties were set aside for the next day’s dressing.

That following day at work, he was overwhelmed with the volume, it looked like he couldn’t make it for the standard lunch outing. The other girls divided up the excess work and did it for her. Despite the fact that Abigail was older than her work mates, her willingness to accept advice and her friendliness quickly made her an office favorite. She was officially accepted as one of them and even joined in on their lunch time conversations.

As a group they were astounded at how much the new girl knew about the company’s workings.

Abigail made it a point not to talk about her situation. On Friday after work, despite her protestations, Abigail was dragged to a pub around the corner from the office for happy hour. After a few drinks, the group got around to asking Abigail personal questions. Helen opened the probe with the question, "Abigail, how is it you seem to know so much about this company?"

Abigail paused to think, took a sip of her cocktail to buy more time to decide how to explain her knowledge of the company. She eventually decided on a partial truth.

"I have a degree in business administration."

After a collective gasp, she was asked, "Why would a woman of your age and education take an entry level job as a secretary?"

Abigail felt trapped, she replied, "You’ve got me there. I am only here until I prove I can be a proficient secretary. I have known Mr. Holmes, the CEO, for years. He offered me the position as his executive assistant on the contingency I pass a proficiency typing test and demonstrate I am capable of doing the duties required of an Executive Secretary. Once I get that job, you ladies will have a friend on the 14th floor. My door will always be open to you all."

Lisa was impressed. "Good for you girl. But why do you need a new job at your age?"

Abigail blushed and spent some time playing with her napkin before answering. "It’s because my marriage has recently fallen apart, I was made redundant. We aren’t a couple anymore. I am just the housekeeper and have been exiled to the guest bedroom."

That generated a great deal of sympathy. "What did the bastard do? Did he beat you?"

Abigail answered honestly, "No, I was abused. But it was verbal, name calling, that kind of thing. Then our sex life stopped."

Helen went into lecture mode and commented, "The best way to control any man is to give him good head. You do that and no man will wander. Tell us, did you do that?"

Abigail was lost at what to say, the silence was deafening. Eventually she spoke in a low whisper as all the ladies leaned in to hear. "I must confess I have never actually taken the nose-dive as it were to suck a cock."

There was disbelief on everyone’s face.

Carol was flabbergasted, "Without sounding mean, that explains a lot. How did you satisfy your dates when you were dating?"

Abigail responded by saying, "I have given hundreds of hand jobs, I am quite proficient at them."

That seemed to mollify the ladies.

Helen took Abigail’s hand and said, "Giving a blow job can be the most empowering thing a girl can do. It can be very pleasurable, I love it personally. The fact that you're the one in charge of his pleasure can be empowering. All he can do is sit there and let you do your thing." She giggled evilly, "It can be fun to tease them, make them wait, you know take them to the edge and then leave them hanging. You can get them to do anything you want if you are clever enough."

When they returned to the office on Monday; a new dynamic had been established among the group. Abigail was now the cream of the scum among the typing pool.

@ @ @ @

The next day was Saturday and Abigail was up early to drive to Sally’s shop. During the drive, he was excited at the possibilities the day might bring. He felt an extra tingle up his shaft as he opened the door and stepped inside her saloon.

Abigail was welcomed warmly with a friendly hug. It was just the two of them. Sally worked her magic and, within an hour, Abigail looked even more beautiful than ever. Sally asked, "How is the wig working for you?"

Abigail cheerily answered. "Actually, I have come to love the way it looks on me. The only drawback is the way the loose hairs get stuck to my lipstick."

"Honey, we all deal with that problem. How about I get it off your head. Sally produced a solvent and managed to free the wig. Sally knew Beth wouldn’t be happy about it. She conspiratorially whispered, "Honey you will still have to wear it, but now you can take it off at night so it won’t get tangled when you sleep."

Sally pulled her out of the chair into a hug. "Come on let’s go out somewhere nice for lunch."

"Sure, I would love that. Let’s go, I’m starving."

On the way, they stopped to fill up Abigail’s car with fuel, Sally’s treat.

The two ladies went to an upscale eatery with an all you can eat brunch. Beth had her on a starvation diet at home, so Abigail took advantage of brunch and, despite the corset, went back three times. They sat and chatted like old friends over several glasses of Mimosas. After their meal, Sally insisted on taking Abigail shopping for a new outfit for work. Abigail was embarrassed at having to take charity.

Sally took that opportunity to make a formal job offer. She offered Abigail a job as a model. Sally wanted to use Abigail’s before and after pictures on her web page.

The offer embarrassed Abigail but Sally was persistent; she finally agreed on the provision his masculine family name never be revealed.

@ @ @ @

Three days later, the lunch hour arrived and Abigail looked up to find herself surrounded by all the ladies. She felt uneasy, What’s up, ladies?"

"Abigail, we are staying in today. We’re all going to the break room. Grab your purse and come with us."

Abigail was escorted to the break room. When the door was locked Abigail started to get anxious. She was told to sit in a chair facing a portable DVD player. Now Abigail was curious.

Once she was seated, she was handed a gift-wrapped box. It was about 12 inches long and slender, with several decorative bows. When the third tie was loose, he waited with bated breath to see what lay beneath. He removed the lid and Steve instinctively knew it wasn't going to be good.

The ladies in unison chanted, "Show us what you’ve got."

He opened it nervously. When it was exposed, Abigail dropped the box like he had found a rattlesnake.

The ladies all laughed uproariously Carol just about busted a gut. The look on Abigail’s face was priceless.

When Carol could finally talk, she teased, "Go on and pick it up honey, it won’t bite."

Abigail bent over and lifted up a dildo with two fingers. It looked so lifelike that the obelisk-like object offended Steve’s sensibilities. The dildo was fairly large and had an unrealistically large set of balls molded at its base. He held it gingerly as Carol went to the DVD player and pushed play. Abigail started to hyperventilate as the title came on the screen, "How to give good head."

The screen burst into life and there was a gorgeous young woman wear flimsy lingerie, kneeling at the feet of a tall fit athletic looking guy, her hands were working up and down a rather large penis, she stroked and massaged, rubbed and caressed as she squeezed, pushing the skin all the way up over the large plum sized head. Her tongue poked out and she kissed it along the urethra, trying to work her tongue in. The guy moaned deeply as he enjoyed her ministrations. "Oh, fuck you little bitch." The actor mumbled. She gasped as she slid her open mouth slowly down his shaft, deeper and deeper she went, taking more of him into her salivating mouth as she sucked with every deepening plunges. She went lower until his pubes were crushed against her nose and his bulging cock had disappeared completely. On and on it went as she sucked and stroked his cock faster and harder until his legs began to wobble and then her cheeks bulged as he exploded inside her mouth. His hands were clasped firmly around her head as he held himself up his balls convulsing as he pumped his seed deep down her throat.

The room went silent and there was only the heavy breathing from the group.

Carol broke the silence at the urging of the ladies. "So there you go," she giggled, "that is a blow job my friend. Now this video is going to teach you everything you need to know about how to please your man with your mouth."

The other women all started to titter and giggle. Carol teased, "Did you notice she started with her hands rather than going right for his penis with her mouth?"

Carol took a deep breath before she continued. "Always try to incorporate a lot of different things all at one time. It’s not all about sucking the head of his penis. It’s more about worshipping the entire area. Run your hands up and down his thighs, pet his penis like it is the most precious thing in the world. Do some manipulation with your hand, squeeze it a bit and feel it as the blood flow starts to get going."

Carol stopped the tape and one of the other ladies informed Abigail, "Honey, from my experience the three most important things to take into consideration when giving a blow job are: number 1. no teeth (ow). Two, use lots of spit for lubrication, and last show plenty of enthusiasm. Now pay attention, I will restart the tape. After each section, we will pause the tape so you can practice on your little friend there.

Abigail stuttered. "No, wait ladies. I'm sorry, but there is no way I am putting that thing in my mouth in front of you all."

Lilly the supervisor stood and looked coolly at her. "Honey, you might think about rebelling against us. Just remember that if you do, we control your future. You want that CEO’s secretary job? Well, that depends on the scores I give you. If you aren’t going to play our game sweetie, I will make sure you are stuck forever as nothing more than a typist. Plus, if we really wanted to, there are enough of us to force you to put this in your mouth. One way or another, when we are done here you will know the basics. Now relax this is meant to be enjoyable as well as educational for you."

She was talking very quietly, almost whispering, but there was a tone of menace in her voice which was frightening. Abigail showed the fear in her eyes that Lily expected she would at this moment. So, she went on expecting full cooperation from the reluctant student.

Carol took over again and went on "Let’s start with some basics. Men love it when you wear red lipstick. It leaves lovely crimson streaks the length of their manhood."

Reaching into her purse she withdrew a tube of lipstick, "I think I'll use this color," she said, bringing the tip of the red gloss into the light where it glimmered seductively. Then, before he could protest, she put her hand behind Abigail’s head and moved the gloss toward her lips.

"Open your mouth slightly," she ordered. He wanted to disobey, but the threat of force won the day and he complied.

Carol could see how scared Abigail was, so she reached across the table and picked up the dildo, "Honey we are only trying to support you, we all feel these lessons could really help. Here let me show you."

She lifted the plastic penis up to her pursed lips and opened slowly allowing just a little into her mouth. As she slowly edged a little more in the other girls started to clap and chant quietly until her head was bobbing up and down the hard-unforgiving shaft.

At the end, she giggled as she licked the knob. "See hon, it’s not that bad. Go on give it a try, just for us." The thought of ‘or else’ was left hanging in the air.

Abigail slowly picked up the plastic male member replica and slowly and gingerly brought it up her mouth. Lily leaned in close. "Go on honey suck it." Remembering everything on the video and Carol's display, Abigail pursed her lips and gave the head a little kiss. Much to his dismay, the girls who gave a little cheer, which raised his spirits. He got braver allowing more and more of the plastic shaft into his mouth until all the girls were cheering him on. He stroked the shaft in time with his bobbing head until almost the entire thing was in his mouth.

Lily had a huge smile on her face as she watched Abigail pull it out of her mouth, she reached across and flicked a little saliva off of her chin. "Wow girl, you are a natural. You're going to make some man very happy with that technique."

Abigail, glowing with the praise, picked up the sticky dildo and slipped it seductively into her mouth sliding the whole thing balls deep into her bulging cheeks. There was mixed laughter and cheering as they all took turns with the toy, showing off their bona fides.

It was an initiation which Abigail passed with flying colors, proving she was really one of them.

An hour later, as the tape finished, Abigail had demonstrated she could take the entire thing in her mouth and down her throat. She might not be an expert but she certainly knew the fundamentals.

Eventually, it was time to return to work. The door was unlocked and Abigail warily placed her new toy in her purse. Everyone headed back to their desks, except Abigail who scurried off to the toilet. To throw up, he sat in the stall quietly sobbing as he came to grips with the humiliation.

The ladies assumed she was so excited by her tutorial she needed some alone time to pleasure herself. There were a lot of high fives among the ladies.

Abigail went home that night and hurried straight to his bedroom. He hid his new toy under his mattress. Then went downstairs to make dinner.

@ @ @ @

Saturday came none too soon. Abigail drove to Sally’s shop where they greeted each other like long lost friends with intimate hugs and cheek kisses.

Abigail limped into the salon. Sally asked, "What’s wrong, honey?"

"It’s these damn shoes. Beth insists I only wear tall heels. She says it is a fashion statement. I suspect it is more of a punishment, none of the other ladies wear five-inch heels every day. Let me tell you after a week in them for nine hours a day, my toes are in agony."

Sally smiled, "Have you tried open toe heels? The only drawback is that you have to color coordinate the polish on your toes with the rest of your accouterments."

Abigail scrunched her forehead, "No, do you think that will make a difference?"

She sighed. "Honey, you have so much to learn about being a woman. I have never seen you in anything but pointed toe pumps."

"That style is all Beth bought for me."

Sally nodded in recognition. "As long as you insist on wearing towering pumps, you must realize they force your body weight down, which pushes your toes into the shape of the pointed shoe. If you shift away from the pointed heels to open toe ones. I promise it will be like night or day on your poor tootsies."

Abigail perked up. "If that that case, it would be a life savior. I don’t have any shoes that aren’t pointed."

Sally took off Abigail’s shoes and began rubbing her feet. "Honey, we will go shopping after your treatment today and get you some. But before you can be seen in public with your toes on display, I will need to do something about your toenails. They are in terrible shape.

Abigail was then introduced into a new feminine experience, a pedicure. Sally gave her friend a French manicure on his toes to match the ones she later did on her hands. It was a delightful relaxing and stimulating experience all at the same time.

After the pedicure, Sally gave Abigail the works, a complete beauty treatment. Once Sally finished, she led Abigail out of the store and into her car. She drove them to a high-end shoe store and bought a half dozen open toe pumps. Much to Abigail’s consternation, they all had five-inch heels. After paying for her friend’s new shoes, Sally invited Abigail back to her place.

Abigail was uncertain on the reason. Sally mentioned it was close to noon and they hadn’t eaten. She promised to make Abigail a meal she would never forget.

Sally was driving so Abigail had no choice but to go with her. They arrived in just a few minutes. Abigail followed Sally as she unlocked the front door to an attractive townhouse in a ritzy neighborhood.

Being alone in another woman’s home made Abigail a little uneasy. Sally showed Abigail around her home but skipped her bedroom so Abigail relaxed. The tour ended in a sunny dinette off the kitchen. Sally made a western omelet and plates of buttered toast while Abigail sat and watched. Sally opened a bottle of sumptuous sparkling rosé to drink. They sat, ate, and drank for hours. By the time the bottle of wine was empty, Abigail was feeling it, her eyelids were getting heavy. Sally took Abigail and guided her to the settee. Abigail was unstable on her feet; she flopped down and went limp. Sally sat with her back to the armrest. She reached out for Abigail and pulled Abigail’s head onto her lap. Sally ran her hands through Abigail’s hair, lulling her to the brink of sleep. Suddenly, Abigail was wide awake as Sally’s lips were pressed against hers. It wasn’t the type of friend on friend kiss. It was a toe-curling tongue probing kiss. Sally broke the kiss and sat up and stared into Abigail’s face and said, "Abby, I like you."

Abigail was caught off guard and merely replied, "Thanks, I like you too."

Sally grimaced as her hand found its way up Abigail’s skirt, "No honey. You don’t understand, I really like you a lot."

Sally leaned back down and covered Abigail’s face with kisses. She was disappointed when she found no bulge in Abigail’s silk panties. Her hand only found a limp lump in his bloomers. "What’s matter honey, don’t I excite you?"

With shame written all over his face Steve answered, "I find you incredibly sexy. I’m sorry it’s just that my thing down there hasn’t been working lately."

"How long has that been going on?" Asked an incredulous Sally.

"I don’t know about six weeks or so. It was before Steve became Abigail full time."

Sally thought before she spoke, "I don’t mean to pry, but let me ask you. Has Beth been giving you anything special to eat or drink?"

Steve scratched his head and thought before finally answering, "Now that you mention it, about three months ago, Beth said I was looking a little anemic. She has been giving me some supplements she claimed she obtained from her doctor."

Sally suspected something nefarious was going on, but elected not to say anything.

"Let me ask you have Abigail’s silicone boobs come off yet?"

"Not completely, the edges have come loose, but they are still firmly attached."

"Would you like me to help remove them?"

Steve about jumped off the couch to answer, "Yes please, my chest is rather sensitive."

"While I am gone, please take off your blouse and bra, I will be right back," Sally said. She untangled herself from her guest and disappeared into her bathroom. She returned several minutes later with a small bottle solvent which she used to free Steve from his faux breasts. She gasped at the sight she uncovered.

The skin where the forms had been attached was splotchy with a red rash. His nipples were enlarged and puffy. Sally lightly brushed a nipple, and asked, "Does this hurt?"

Steve struggled for breath with a sigh she said, "No, it actually feels really nice! But please be gentle."

Sally grinned and said, "Honey, if you liked that, you’ll love this." At that, she bent down and put the nipple between her lips and with her tongue licked it. It grew in her mouth so she started to lovingly nurse on it. Then she switched to his other teat. Steve squeaked, which only encouraged Sally. She avoided the inflamed chest and focused all her attention on his nipples. She knew what she liked and although she had never been with another woman, she put her favorite technique her lovers had used on her and applied that on her current partner. She sucked and nuzzled, tweaked and pinched as Abigail writhed around on the seat cooing in pleasure.

"Oh, my Sally, that feels so nice, I have never felt anything like that," cooed Abigail.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sally could see that Abigail’s knickers were no longer flat. Rather there was now a seductive shaped tent pole pointing skyward.

With her hand she pulled down the panties to free Steve’s manhood. She got on her knees between Steve’s knees. She was pleasantly surprised to see a lovely big throbbing cock, strong and erect, it pulsed eagerly in her hand. She took the beautiful cock into her mouth and kissed and sucked it deep into her bright red lips. As she sucked his beautiful steely cock she thought. ‘Oh, Beth you stupid woman, why would you cast this delicate flower aside?’

Steve was half drunk and dizzy from the wine they had imbibed. All he could do was lay back and just let Sally’s mouth work its magic. He let his hands fall to her head and he ruffled his hands in her hair as Sally’s head bobbed up and down. He was just happy to let her have her way with him.

He had been shown how blow jobs were done, so he understood the basics now he was experiencing how a skilled woman did it.

It was the first blow job he had ever received. Beth would not even consider oral sex. Now he understood what the girls were talking about as a way to control a man. At that moment, he would have done anything Sally asked of him. It was the most surreal feeling he had ever had. This was the perfect storm for Steve, he did not want it to ever end. There was no escape, no turning back, no do-over. When he finally did come, it was almost a letdown.

He lay there in the afterglow of sex. His emotions were in turmoil. He was now an unfaithful husband. Sally cleaned him up and helped him dress, tightened his corset and slid his forms back into his bra. With cum breath, she kissed him taking his breath away. She touched up his lipstick and drove him to his car and sent him on his way.

On the short drive home, Steve was overcome with a sense of guilt. He had just broken his wedding vows. He was going to have to do some serious penance to make up for it.

He got home and thankfully found it empty. He cleaned the house from stem to stern. When he was done, you could eat off the floor. Beth came in as he was finishing up his tasks. If she noticed, she didn’t give it any indication and went right to her room closing and locking the door behind her.

Abigail went and made Beth’s favorite dinner, grilled pork chops with a baked potato and a green salad. He set the table and called her down to eat. When Beth saw he had served himself the same meal as her, she never said a word but gave him that look. Having eaten a large brunch, he took away everything but the salad. As it turned out, he was satisfied with just the salad.

@ @ @ @

It was mid-week, a warm summer Tuesday. Beth sat on the patio with a large glass of iced tea and watched Juan work shirtless in the hot sun. His muscular torso glistened in the sun like a jewel.

Beth felt a tingle in her crotch as Juan put his shovel down and walked toward her. As he got within a few yards, Beth called out, "Juan, please have a seat in the shade and rest. Would you like a cold drink?

"Yes, please Mrs. Johnson."

As he walked over to where she lounged, she slid to her feet and attempted to display her body seductively. She said, "Please call me Beth, would you like water, iced coffee, tea, or me?"

Juan pretended he didn’t understand the sexual innuendo.

"Just water please, Beth."

Going into the kitchen, she put ice in a glass and filled it with water. She went back outside and walked behind him soaking in his pungent odor and leaned over him brushing his back with her boobs while placing the glass in front of him.

Juan took a long drink of water and tried to work up the courage to ask her a question.

"Beth, may I ask you a question?"

"Certainly, Juan you can ask me anything."

"This Sunday my niece is having her Quinceanera. Do you know what that is?"

"I think so, it’s the Hispanic equivalent of a mitzvah."

"Yes, something like that. It is the celebration of a girl’s 15th birthday, marking her passage from girlhood to womanhood. Aside from a woman’s wedding it is the most important day of her life.

Beth about had an orgasm, she thought ‘it was time Abigail had a place of her own. I will move Juan into the guest bedroom and live happily ever after.’

She blurted out, "Yes, I would love to."

Now Juan was on a sticky wicket, "No Ma’am. You don’t understand. I want your permission to ask Abigail to accompany me."

Beth sagged painfully and just about fell out of her chair. This was her worst nightmare.

"Juan, you can’t be serious! Abigail is my husband in a dress."

"Si I know that. When she first appeared, I was confused but when your husband vanished about the same time, I figured it out."

"Why would you want to date a man pretending to be a woman?"

Juan looked down and studied his hands. "In my culture, being as you call it gay, is a big disgrace to me and my family. If I showed up with a man as my date I would never be welcomed again in my family. Abigail is the perfect compromise. A man for me and a woman for my family."

Beth had to take a deep breath before going on, "Seriously Juan? Are you telling me you prefer pricks over pussy?"

"That is a crude way of saying it, but accurate. So, may I ask her?"

Beth stood up and glared at him. "No, you may not!"

Juan stood up and started to apologize. Beth stopped him, "No, you don’t understand. There is no need. He will not only be your date but will act like your girlfriend, you have my word on it. Just tell me what time you will pick him up? He will be here with bells on."

"Thank you. I will give you my word, I will be a gentleman and treat him like a lady."

Beth sneered, "Don’t you dare. Abigail is a total slut. I expect you to treat him that way! If he doesn’t show you a good time let me know. He will regret it."

"Alright I will be here at 8AM on Saturday."

@ @ @ @

That evening Abigail got home from a long day at work. His back hurt and his bra straps were digging into his shoulders from the heavy weights he was lugging around all day.

He dropped his purse at the front door and was headed to the kitchen to fix dinner.

Beth stopped him. "Don’t get comfortable, we're going shopping."

"Why? I don’t need anything."

"Yes, you do! You can thank me later. I’ve arranged for Abigail to have a date this weekend, she needs something appropriate for the party."

"Please Beth. I’ve had a hard day, I don’t want to go to any party or shopping!"

Beth grabbed him by the arm. "I didn’t ask if you wanted to go. I said we are going shopping, so suck it up. You wanted to be a woman; well this is what it means to be a woman. Now you will be going with me shopping and you are going to the party and will do it cheerfully. Or I will have you thrown out of the house. See what kind of living accommodations Abigail can get on her secretary salary."

Steve knew she couldn’t legally have him evicted but wasn’t sure this was a fight he wanted at the moment.

Steve couldn’t believe what he had just heard, his wife had just pimped him out. He was afraid to ask who he had been pledged too. He had long ago abdicated his manhood; he was just along for the ride at this stage. How his life had changed six months ago he had to buy all his clothes surreptitiously. Now his wife was forcing him to go out to buy a new party dress. So, shopping he would go. Sitting in Beth’s car, he had a terrible gut-wrenching thought, this was some cosmic payback for what he and Sally had done.

They drove to the area’s largest mall. After several hours of trying on dress after dress, Beth finally declared they had found THE dress. It was a little pricey and very, very feminine. It was a sunshine bouquet yellow floral print ruffled maxi dress, with bright pink, blue, red, orange, and green floral print across the woven dress. It had adjustable skinny straps, a surplice bodice, and flowing maxi skirt with a side slit. Tiers of ruffles accent the bodice and skirt for a frilly finishing touch.

Steve secretly loved the dress, it accentuated his best womanly features his breasts, hips, and his now slim arms. But was reluctant to let Beth know his feelings, out of fear she would select something more salacious.

@ @ @ @

Saturday arrived but Abigail forgot about his standing appointment with Sally. Beth barged into Steve’s bedroom, saying she was going to help him prepare. She helped Abigail get dressed, she pulled the corset a tad tighter than normal. Between the breast forms and padded panties Beth had to admit her creation had a figure worthy of a stripper. As Abigail finished applying her makeup and doing her hair, Beth stood back and admired the creature sitting demurely before her. Looking like any woman getting ready to go on a Saturday outing, Beth had to try hard to see any signs of a man in Abigail.

To Beth’s astonishment, she found herself mildly physically attracted to her husband. A feeling that had been missing for many months. She stood there and wondered if her feelings were actually a lesbian attraction or just a reaction to the jealousy, she was having regrading her sissy husband dating a man she had been fantasying about for months.

She had refused to tell Abigail who her date was with. Beth spent a great deal of time getting ready for her rendezvous with Juan. She took her time and gave herself a dramatic makeover then selected a pink figure-hugging mini dress over a padded underwire pushup bra. She wanted to give Juan one last chance to change his mind. Slipping on a pair of stiletto heels. She Found Abigail in her room checking her makeup. She handed him a shoulder bag and led the way to the front door.

Abigail absently noticed as she hurried to keep up with Beth that she did so and wasn't bothered in the least by the high-heeled shoes that had become her constant companion, she was wearing one of the open toed heels that made the heels almost comfortable. Beth stepped outside pulling Abigail with her. Standing on the porch they had a clear view of their long winding driveway. Abigail stood nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the next. For some reason he felt a stirring in his panties visualizing who he would be paired with.

A dark blue pickup turned into the drive. Abigail’s heart skipped a beat, she immediately recognized the truck. He turned to Beth, "Is my date with who I think it is?"

"Yes, I wanted your first date to be with someone you know. It saves all those awkward moments when you get to know your bind date."

"But he knows I am a man!"

"So, what’s your point? It turns out he prefers his woman with a little something extra squirrelled away in her panties. For today, you are going to be his girlfriend. So you had better act the part. Hang on his every word and gaze lovingly into his eyes. If anyone asks, you have been dating for months. You are ready to take your relationship to the next level. Am I clear on that?"

"Beth, you can do what you want to me. I am not having sex with him. I’m not gay!"

"Abigail call it what you want. When Juan arrives Monday morning, he will show up with a smile on his face or else! That is why I have included a few necessities every dating woman needs in your handbag. End of discussion!"

Abigail sneaked a peak in the purse to glimpse a tube of lube, a box of rubbers, a tampon, and a panty liner.

The truck pulled up at the front door. Juan leaped out his door and rushed over to the ladies standing there. "Hello Mrs. … excuse me, Beth. Good morning, my you are looking attractive this morning."

Beth gave him a bedazzling smile. "Thanks Juan. I had hoped you would like it."

Then turning to Abigail, he reached for her hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed it, still holding her hand he said, "You look beautiful this morning my dear. I can’t tell you how much I have been looking forward to this. My family is going to love you."

Abigail was taken back, "Your family?"

"Yes, didn’t your wife tell you. It is a family gathering at my sister’s house. All of my relatives will be there, they are all anxious to meet my girlfriend."

Abigail wrinkled her forehead in questioning, "What’s the occasion?"

"It’s my nieces fifteenth birthday. In my culture, it’s when a girl becomes a woman."

Juan escorted his date to the truck and helped her in. Abigail turned to Juan and said, "For today, why don’t you call me Abby. Abigail sounds too formal coming from my boyfriend."

"Well Abby it is then. If you are my girlfriend, why are you sitting all the way over there? Slide next to me. We will be at church in a few minutes."

"Church? I thought this was a party."

"Actually, it is a daylong celebration. We start it with Mass. Is that alright?"

"Fine with me, I have never been to a Catholic service before."

"You will be alright just watch me and do as I do."

It was Abby’s first time in a Catholic service but as it turned out wouldn’t be her last. Abby stood, sat and kneeled when Juan did. The service was in Spanish so Abby had no idea what was going on.

After the service, a caravan of cars drove to a neat ranch house gaily decorated with streamers, balloons and flowers.

Juan helped his date out and hand in hand they walked into the house.

The rooms quickly filled with people, the party had overflowed into the back yard that had been prepared with tables of food and drink. Within a few minutes a mariachi band showed up and set up in the yard. It was a warm and sunny day. Abigail and Juan stood off to the side and watched. Once the birthday girl made her appearance, the party really got going. Eventually, Juan took Abby around and introduced his date to everyone. Abby was warmly received by his family and handed a large glass filled with a frozen margarita. Abigail was starting to relax and found the sweat tasting drink very enjoyable, when Maria, Juan’s sister asked if Abby could come to the kitchen to help.

What could she do, but follow her into the house? Once in the kitchen, Maria closed the door and pushed Abigail up against the counter. "Alright rich bitch! What’s the story with you and my brother?

With a hand at her throat, Abby squeaked out, "What makes you think I’m rich?"

"Senorita, I work as a salesclerk at Macy’s. That dress you are wearing costs more than I make in a month. I know quality when I see it!"

"You don’t understand the dress was a present from a lady acquaintance."

"She must be a very good friend to give such an expensive gift. Who is this mysterious benefactor?"

Abigail was getting nervous, finally answering, "She is actually the woman I am living with."

Maria gasped at that, "So you are one of those?"

"No, you don’t understand, I only live there. I work during the day as a secretary. I pay for my room and board by being her maid and cook in the evenings and on the weekends."

Maria took her hand away and apologized, "I am sorry I didn’t trust you. My family has suspected Juan was more into men than women. As far as we know, he has never shown any interest in women."

Abigail saw a chance to help Juan, so she said, "Please call me Abby. Believe me Maria, your brother is all man, very macho."

That news brought a smile to Maria’s face. She asked, "Abby, how did you meet Juan?"

"He is the groundskeeper in the estate where I live. We have known each other for a while, we only recently started dating. It took him forever to ask me out on a date, I had almost given up hope."

Maria hugged Abigail and announced, "Any girlfriend of Juan’s will be my friend." Then she did something that took Abby completely off guard, she pulled Abby into a hug and kissed her on the cheek, "Sister, welcome to the family."

For the rest of the party, Abby played the part of girlfriend. She never left Juan’s side and he ensured her drink cup was never empty. It was as if they were attached at the hip. In fact, Juan’s hand spent a lot of time on Abby’s hip and ass. A fact Abby didn’t realize because of the silicon padding in her underwear. It wasn’t until Juan’s mother started giving the couple the stink eye that Abby realized the loving gesture of her dates arm around her was something more sinister. Not wanting to make a scene she turned toward Juan and acted like she was kissing his ear, when in fact she told him to move his hand or lose it. He moved it to her waist and kept it there, pulling her closer to him.

For the rest of the party Abby did her best to act like a lovesick teenager. She hung on his arm and made goo goo eyes at him. Fetched him beers and food whenever his plate was empty. As they left the party, Abby was tipsy and had to cling to Juan for support. By the time the party broke up there was no doubt in anyone’s mind the two were a romantically involved couple.

@ @ @ @

It was getting late, the sun was setting, the sky was a brilliant red and orange color, and Abby had an apocalyptic premonition. A large number of Juan’s family insisted on following the couple out the front door. Each hugged Abigail goodbye before she was allowed to leave. Juan escorted his inebriated date to his truck and helped her into the old 1968 F100, she climbed in and leaned against the door. Juan climbed onto the driver’s seat and leered at his date who was either passed out or asleep. He spoke up "Sweetheart, don’t sit way over by the door, there’s plenty of room next to me, get your ass over here!"

She glanced nervously at him. Desperate for any reason not to move, the best she could come up with was, "But there’s no seat belt. It won’t be safe, you’ve been drinking."

He sniggered, "Come on babe don’t play hard to get. Beth said you were up for a little fun, come and snuggle. Where I can reach you."

With nowhere to hide and no way home she slid over closer to him. He laughed. "C’mon hon, I promise I won’t bite, well not much anyway."

As he talked, he slid his arm up across her shoulders in that time-honored maneuver and pulled her even closer until she was pressed up tightly against him.

As they wound their way through traffic, his hand slipped down off her shoulder onto her chest where he was busy trying to get access to her tits. What he found was several pounds of soft rubber, that really pissed him off. "Get rid of those damn falsies, I want to feel the real thing! C’mon hurry babe, I want to feel flesh not silicon!"

Abigail felt trapped and scared, her heart was pounding like a jackhammer, she reached behind and loosened her bra and slipped out the breast forms letting them fall onto the seat next to her.

As she settled back in the seat, he pulled her tight against his rough denim and his hand slid across her exposed chest and down until his thumb was flicking and tweaking her nipple. She couldn’t hold back her sigh. "Oh lord. They are so sensitive, please be gentle."

He laughed. "So. my little Puta likes that huh?"

He intensified his assault as he pinched and squeezed her nipple. Abigail’s pulse was beating in her ears as her blood pressure rose. She cried out in pleasure, not pain. "My lord, yes, yes!"

His arm, which had been playing with her nipple, came up and curled under her chin and tilted her head back pulling her close. With her head dizzy from the drinks she was in no condition to resist. He pulled her face until their lips were crushed together in a burning kiss. Try as she might, she couldn’t hold his marauding tongue back. It snaked into her mouth like an angry serpent.

Overcome with shock and surprise, Abby gave into the fire that was suddenly burning in her loins and rather than fighting him off she fell into the kiss. It was as passionate as the kiss he had shared with Sally but this time it felt so strange, his rough coarse bearded prickly face only adding more fuel to the fire. As they kissed Juan’s fingers went back to toying with her nipple, squeezing torturously. "Oh fuck…." Abby cried into Juan’s open mouth.

He laughed again his harsh voice grated on her ears. "Yes, my little Puta likes that doesn’t she, god your tits are fucking hot, why do you wear those awful fake things when you have these puppies hiding underneath."

His crude language brought steel to Steve’s throbbing penis curled tightly in his little silk panties.

Juan lifted Abby’s hand and placed it on his swelling erection. She wanted to recoil, to pull it away but her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. Whether it was the booze or his pent-up passion, Steve wasn’t sure. It had a firm grip and wouldn’t obey his confused mental orders to let go.

"Stroke it my little Puta. Make it hard." Pleaded Juan.

Make it hard, her mind was whirling jeez it was already enormous and harder than anything he had ever felt.

It was at this point, the truck turned off the highway and glided to a stop. Juan pulled her back into their kiss and this time there was no resistance, Abby was defeated, beaten by her own racing desire. As they continued to kiss. Internally Steve justified what he was doing by subconsciously thinking back to those lonely nights in his bed alone and visualized it was his trouser snake that he was stroking, squeezing, and caressing.

Juan bit her on the neck and she cried out in shock.

Juan ordered, "Take it out babe, take it out and play with him properly."

Hesitantly and reluctantly, Steve unzipped Juan’s fly and he uncertainly reached in to pull out Juan’s enraged swollen beast. Looking down it looked intimidating and angry, it looked enormous as his fingers could barely reach around the circumference.

Juan had been having trouble driving, so he gave up and put the truck in park. "Oh yes that’s it, Puta, that’s good, now stroke it, show it some love."

In response to Juan’s urging, Abby slowly started to stroke up and down the length of his engorged shaft, and she couldn’t believe it but it appeared to be getting larger, growing in length and girth as she worked it. Juan turned off his headlights, plunging the cab into eerie darkness. Juan drew Abby back into a torrid tongue swirling kiss, his fierce lips crushing Abby’s.

Abby could feel her own temperature rising along with her own fattening cock, the thought scared her, that she was aroused. She had to consider the possibility that Steve might be gay. ‘Oh my god I like it.’ She thought, as the thought rushed fuzzily through her alcohol infused brain, she realized that while sucking on Juan’s tongue her hand was still clasped firmly on his cock and she was stroking and kneading his man tool.

As Juan broke the kiss, he started the truck up and within minutes they were at the driveway to Abby’s. He turned in and let the truck’s momentum carry then toward the house. Juan croaked huskily. "Kiss it, show some appreciation, you want it don’t you?"

As he spoke, his fingers brutally twisted Abby’s nipple and she whined, against his lips.

Juan laughed. "Yeah, I knew it, you’re a sexy little bitch. I knew you’d like it. Go on babe, give it a big sloppy kiss."

His words were coupled with his hand that was pushing on the back of her head, forcing it down onto his throbbing erection.

"Please don’t make me do this!" was Abby’s plea.

"C’mon babe, don’t tease me; I know you want it. Open those sexy red lips and suck it, suck it good."

Abby felt his strong hand clasping tightly around the base of her neck. Scared for what would happen if she didn’t do what Juan wanted. She leaned further down until her lipstick covered lips were resting on his cock, she reached out with her tongue and licked it, just the head swirling her tongue around it. The smell was musty and manly. ‘Hmmm she thought, at least it doesn’t taste horrible.’

She opened her mouth a little wider and let a little more ease in, god he was so big, she had to really stretch open her mouth to get past the head. Once she was comfortable, she started to build up a little rhythm sliding it and down his cock feeling the hot flesh in her mouth. Juan’s pulse was throbbing and she felt it through his cock and the thought that she was causing his arousal excited her even more. "Oh my god I am sucking a real live cock. It is so hard yet feels like velvet.’

She didn’t even notice that they had come to a stop.

"Oh, fuck Puta! You are so good at that and you look so pretty with your mouth full, damn bitch you suck cock really good."

His hand was on the back of Abby’s head forcibly ‘encouraging’ her to go deeper and faster.

"Oh, fuck yes you little slut, suck that cock, suck it deep, now get up on the seat so I can feel that juicy ass."

Abby hesitated briefly then she reacted robotically, just doing what Juan demanded regardless of her desires. She climbed up onto the seat, never once taking her mouth off his monster.

As she sucked and licked, Juan’s hand worked down over her silky panties and ran his finger tip up and down the crack of her ass. Now Abby’s fear returned as his finger probed at his puckered hole. She went to raise her head to say something but Juan quickly pushed her back down. "No, no, no my little slut, don’t stop, you just suck it, you want your reward, don’t you?"

Not knowing what he was talking about, she opened her salivating mouth and sucked him back in and returned to her rhythm, up and down faster and faster. Just as she was getting back into it, Juan slid a finger into her mouth beside his cock. "Get it wet bitch, make it slippery I don’t want to hurt you."

Abby knew what he was going to do and she reached down into her handbag that had fallen on the floor opened it and pulled out the lube Beth had put in there. She handed it to Juan.

"Fuck you really are a dirty little slut, aren’t you?" He moaned.

As Abby sucked him, she felt the icy cool lube dripping onto her ass, running tantalizingly down the crack over her clasping hole. Then just as his finger eased in, Juan wickedly laughed. "Well, well, well, we have an audience Puta, it seems Beth likes to watch her man sucking my cock."

The words sent an icy chill down Abby’s spine and she looked up and sure enough there was Beth peering out the kitchen window watching intently, her face contorted in anger.

Inside, Beth had seen the headlights coming up the driveway. She rushed to the kitchen window and looked out. What she saw was unbelievable; it was two figures silhouetting but there was no mistaking what was going on. In total disbelief, she gawked transfixed at what was happening just yards in front of her.

‘Oh my god,’ she whispered to herself, 'he is actually doing it.' The pangs of jealousy and anger shot agonizingly through her body and it hurt.

Fuck, he was having all the fun, she had fantasized and dreamed about Juan and here was wimpy little Steve sucking him off. As the thoughts shot painfully through her body, she realized they weren’t the only emotion she was feeling, she was horny and her pussy was tingling and she had to clamp her legs together and squeeze her pussy to stop the tingling.

Inside the cab of the old F100, the temperature was near boiling point as Abby remembering back to his video lessons sucked for all he was worth, stroking the silky shaft with one hand as he caressed his balls with the other. Hoping to get it over with as quickly as he could.

"Fuck bitch." Juan barked. "Fuck me I am going to cum…. Oh fuck don’t stop, suck it, suck it, your reward is coming."

His words were accompanied by his ass muscles clenching and lifting off the seat. Abby knew he was about to shoot into her mouth, but she never stopped, she sucked harder drawing his monster deeper into her mouth hoping it would go down her throat past her taste buds and not end up trapped in her mouth.

Abby felt it, the first jet sprayed deep into her open throat and she choked a little as the next jet sprayed into her mouth, she blocked some of the force with her tongue and she sucked and sucked trying to stop the flow.

Afterwards Abby lifted up her head and Juan kissed her, he didn’t care that her mouth was still coated with his own seed, his tongue danced sexily with hers as she enjoyed the afterglow of a job well done. Having given Juan, the best blow job she could do.

Juan seemed to agree. "Fuck, Puta, that was good! I bet even Beth enjoyed it, I think she liked watching you swallow my cum."

Suddenly Abby was overcome with disgust. "What had he done? He was now and forever would be a cocksucker."

She scrambled out of the cab and ran inside with tears starting to flow down her cheeks.

Beth was waiting just inside the door.

"Well it looks like I was right about you after all. You are nothing but a cheap slut. For god’s sake Abby … That was your first date, and you sucked him off in the car. It’s customary to wait until the third date before sex is involved. You did it in our driveway…. Have you no scruples?"

Abby pushed past her. "You’re the one who said make sure he comes back with a smile on his face. Well guess what… He is smiling."

At that, he stormed off to his room to try and recover.

The moment the door was shut tightly behind him he started to cry, overcome with revulsion and self-doubt. What the hell was happening to him, he was a man and before tonight he was sure he wasn’t gay.

As he sat on the bed wallowing in self-pity, his phone rang it was Sally so he answered it.

"What happened? You didn’t turn up today?"

Abby realized he had completely forgotten about Sally. "I am so sorry Sally; I have been very busy." He stuttered timidly.

"You sound terrible, what happened?"

There was no way to hide from it, she would probably just ask Beth anyway, so he ran through the whole sordid story.

Sally was stunned, she recognized the sadness in Abby’s voice. "Well honey, what say we get together tomorrow then, just come to the salon and we can start from there."

Abby was so glad that he had Sally in his corner. "I would love that very much, thank you, I will see you at ten."

As he started to remove his clothes to shower, he admired his figure in the mirror. He was shocked at the reflection, he had started to develop a real shape and the enforced diet that Beth had him on really was helping, her legs were shapely even without the heels, but it was his chest that was the real shock. Somehow, he now had boobs. They were not large but there was nothing else you could call the flabby flesh on his chest. They weren’t very impressive, no more than you would be expected on an adolescent girl, but it wasn’t all bad news. Today, he found they gave him womanly joy.

He ran his fingers over the pointy nipples, giving them a sharp little pinch. ‘God! Juan is right…I don’t need those horrid breast forms; my little boobies are really growing. I wonder why? Could those glue on heavy forms stretched them out?’

He stepped into the ferocious high-pressure needle jets of the shower and instantly started to relax. The needle points couldn’t take away the memories though and his mind was filled with the recollections of Juan’s monster being forced into his mouth, the taste and feel of him, the sensations of his tsunami like explosion, and as the recollections flowed he stroked his pulsing cock until the glass walls of the shower were sprayed with his manly seed.

'Huh, manly, not any more,' he thought, 'not anymore, I now feel like a woman who just had her first sexual experience.'

He realized he had jumped the gorge from transvestite to transsexual in one truck ride. Steve went to bed, after slipping on his favorite nightgown. But sleep was almost impossible. He wasn’t sure if the person in that bed tonight was Steve a gay man or Abigail a sexually active woman. Only time would tell.

@ @ @ @

The next day, Abby got up early and spent some effort on his makeup, trying to hide the bags under his eyes. She dressed in a light casual dress and escaped the confines of the house before Beth had a chance to interrogate her. As early as she was, Abby didn’t beat Sally to her salon. She was there already and waiting for her special customer.

As Abby stepped through the door, Sally virtually attacked Abby as she pulled him to her, she uttered, "Gotcha!" and hugged him tight and their embrace went on for ages, the temperature of the embrace grew quickly as Abby felt the heat simmering beneath the thin cotton of Sally’s dress.

Sally pulled Abby to a chair and did a quick manicure. Impatient to take things to the next level, Sally hopped into Abby’s lap almost before his nails had dried. Where she squirmed her sweet bottom against his stiff cock, giggling as she shuffled the crevice of her buttocks over it, to get the maximum feeling.

His body was reacting and, as Sally’s nipples pressed against his chest, Abby felt his cock swelling. He was soon as hard as a granite column. Sally noticed as well and as Abby’s cock swelled, she rubbed her leg between Abby’s legs massaging his raging erection, then their mouths collided and their arms were tight around each other’s necks, their tongues dancing and twirling in mortal combat.

Abby broke the kiss and pushed Sally back saying, "Sally, we shouldn’t be doing this, you’re Beth’s best friend and I’m her husband."

"Shush sweet cheeks. It's okay, relax let’s just enjoy the moment. Beth and I are friends, I told her when this all started, I was going to pursue you if things didn’t work out between you two. She wasn’t happy about it but didn’t say no either. I have been waiting for a chance for us to get together. If Beth doesn’t want you, then I do."

She grabbed Abby’s hand and placed it open palmed against her pussy that was both hot and damp at the moment. The heat was incredible and as Abby’s hand remained against Sally, he could feel the heat and moisture as she ground her pussy against his hand.

Sally whispered in Abby’s ear, "Come on lover, let’s take this to my house."

Abby had lost the desire to argue as the bulge in his stretched panties was now doing the thinking for him.

They each drove their own cars to Sally’s place.

They headed straight to Sally’s master suite. The moment they reached the bedroom, Sally stopped and did a spur-of-the-moment striptease. Once her dress was off, it revealed the sexiest little bra and panties set that Abby had ever seen. He was dumbfounded, she looked scrumptious. Despite his moral misgivings, he couldn’t resist walking up and cupping her pert boobs which extracted a sexy little whimper from Sally.

Their mouths slid together in a kiss that was so hot Abby could hardly stand after the previous day with Juan. She was more ready than ever for this, especially after Beth had pushed him away.

They fell sideways onto the bed locked in their passionate embrace, tongues slithering together. Sally’s hand found its way up under his dress and quickly pulled out his raging hard on. "God, I need this baby. All I have been able to think about since yesterday when you told me about you sucking off the gardener. God what a little slut you are. Was he big? Did he have a nice big cock?" Not giving Abby a chance to answer she went on to ask as she sucked and nibbled on Abby’s ear. "Did you like it?"

Abby didn’t really want to talk about it but Sally was insistent. "At first no, but after a while my no’s turned to yes’s. So, in the end, Yes, I liked it," he whispered reluctantly. "But to be honest, he had to get me drunk to break down my reluctance. Once I was into it, I did kind of enjoy myself. And yes, he was big, bigger than me, not only in length but in girth. It was actually intimidating."

"Did you let him cum in your mouth? Did you swallow it all?" Abby nodded affirmatively to each question which made Sally giggle. "Wow you really are a dirty little girl! Jesus I bet Beth was pissed off, she has been trying to seduce the bastard for months, she must be so jealous."

That took Steve by surprise, "Has she really been trying to fuck him? I knew she found him attractive, I never imagined she wanted to take it to the next level."

Abby lost his train of thought and wriggled frantically as Sally stroked his throbbing shaft, scared that he was going to cum right there. Finding some reserves of strength, he rolled Sally over on her back and dove between her legs. His mouth sucking Sally’s swollen engorged pussy through her panties.

"Oh, fuck yes! You’re a dirty little hussy, make me cum, just like you did for your male lover, Juan, put your tongue in me, I want it in me."

Never one to argue Abby did as he was asked and sucked Sally’s juicy little pussy through her panties, he sucked and nibbled, chewing sexily on her lips as she slipped a finger in under the gusset.

She was wet and her hole gaped open invitingly, Abby slid her finger in and it met no resistance so she slipped in another and then another until she had three fingers buried inside Sally’s wet love pot.

Sally writhed frantically as Abby worked her into a tither. "Oh my god!" she practically screamed. "Beth is an idiot, she doesn’t know what she is missing. Fuck honey you are going to make me cum!"

Her words hurt but also encouraged Abby as he thought, ‘Yes, she is right, Beth is stupid Steve would love to be doing this with her right now.'

He doubled down on his efforts pumping his fingers up into her spasming soppy hole, fucking her harder as he sucked frenetically on her clit.

Sally bucked, she writhed uncontrollably as she cried out her orgasm unstoppable. "I am cumming you fucking whore! I am coming, oh fuck I am going to cum all over your face!"

As promised, her orgasm was huge and she flooded Abby’s face with her sticky secretions.

As they recovered afterwards, Sally climbed on top of him and reached back to guide Abby’s straining cock into her mushy pussy.

As she sank down on him, she cooed. "Fuck! I suppose this is going to be you riding Juan’s cock next time isn’t it? He is going to want to fuck that gorgeous little ass."

The words scared Abby. Something like that was the last thing he wanted. Sally ground her wet hole down over his cock. As she picked up her pace, she reached down between them and tweaked and stroked her clit. "Fuck me you bitch, fuck me hard, come on I want that beautiful cum in me."

Her words were so exciting and so different to anything Steve had ever experienced with Beth. Sally was so open and so sexual there was no holding back, he wasn’t going to be able to hold off much longer.

He looked up into Sally’s eyes and saw that she wasn’t far off an orgasm he tried to hold back so she would cum with him.

Sally was in no mood to delay, she pumped harder their flesh slapping together brutally as she fucked her. "Have you ever tasted your own cum?" She asked suddenly.

Abby shook her head and Sally laughed. "Well I’ll soon fix that baby, cum in me now, come on pump your fluids into me."

Her words were accompanied by her hole convulsing wildly around his cock, squeezing and milking sucking like a suction pump drawing his sperm. He could hold back no longer and he blasted into her hole as it clenched around his cock. He couldn’t remember ever squirting so hard, it was painful.

Sally sat wriggling and squirming on his shrinking cock, she had an intense expression on her face as she squeezed his cock holding it inside her. She whispered, ``Do you want to taste it?"

He was unsure what she was talking about but felt her lift up, squeezing the last of his spunk out of him. As his cock flopped out, she wriggled her way up her, suddenly Abby figured out what was happening and he started wiggling trying to move out from under her, but found that it was too late as she was already covering his shoulders and had him pinned down she laughed. "God, I hope you are hungry. Bon Appétit dear." Then she settled her pussy down over his mouth and squeezed her pussy muscles to shoot a stream of Abby’s cum down into his mouth.

Abby kicked and flailed around pinned beneath the convulsing gooey hole. There was no option but to drink down all their combined juices. As he sucked and swallowed, Sally became worked up and started to grind and crush her clit against his face, she was gyrating and wriggling squeezing busking against him. He choked and swallowed as Sally rode him to a powerful crescendo, what could only be described as a wild screaming orgasm.

Afterwards, they lay together arm in arm and Sally kissed him lightly on the cheek. "God! That was so intense! I loved it, you are a wonderful lover, thank you for an amazing experience."

Abby for all his inhibitions and fears could only smile. "Sally, you are a wonderful friend, it’s me who needs to say thank you. I should feel guilty but, at the moment, I don’t feel anything but affection."

Abby left the bed to retrieve his clothes. Once he was dressed and he went back to Sally and gave her a friendly peck on the cheek. He drove home feeling great.

As Abby walked in the door with a smile as wide as the Mississippi, he was intercepted by Beth who hissed menacingly. "Where the hell have you been? I suppose you have been fucking that bloody gardener again haven’t you."

She sighed. He stuck out his fingers showing off his nails. "No Beth, I was over at Sally’s getting a manicure actually."

"Don’t lie to me Steve! She doesn’t open on Sunday’s."

"She does for me Beth." He turned towards the stairs heading for his room. "Where do you think you are going young lady, it’s nearly dinner time?"

"You have legs Beth, get your own… I have already eaten." As the words slipped out, he laughed to himself.

@ @ @ @

At work the next day, Abby was busy. When Abigail walked in all the other ladies noticed something different about her demeaner. Everyone wanted to know what had happened. Abigail refused to answer their questions and just went about her work with renewed dedication. He was finding his feet and was now so familiar with the role he started to take on more and more work.

The other girls refused to let it drop and took every chance they could to pester her with questions. Her resistance finally broke. At quitting time on Thursday, she called all the ladies to gather around her desk. "Alright ladies I give up! I had a date last Saturday."

All the ladies leaned in close and in unison said, "And what, go on."

Abigail picked up her purse and pushed her way through the circle of friends, leaving them in anticipation. As she got to the door she turned and announced, "Ladies I might as well tell you. I am no longer an oral virgin. Goodnight I’ll see you all in the morning. She closed the door and was gone. The astonished group broke out in raucous cheers.

After work on that Friday, Abigail was hijacked and forced to join the clutch at the nearest watering hole. They found a secluded booth and crowded in. They plied Abigail with drinks until everyone was feeling no pain. The manager had to stop by and ask the ladies to quiet down. Eventually, Abigail gave up her story much like she had given up her virginity. Meaning that she did so reluctantly. Before all was said and done, Abby had given her voyeuristic friends a blow by blow account of her experience.

Her friends called a cab and poured Abby into it to send her home.

@ @ @ @

The next month seemed to fly by. Abigail had missed her self-imposed deadline for moving up to her new position. Truth be told, he was in no hurry to move on. She had settled in as a typist and was completely enjoying her new position in life. She got up every day looking forward to going to work. Then there were her clandestine assignations with Sally on the weekends. Life was good, except at home. Abby was the only one in the office that looked forward to going to work but hated having to go home.

The other girls loved Abby, especially now that she was taking up the load and making their day so much easier. The typing pool was a hotbed of information and Abby was able to find out lots about the company that he didn’t know, which he filed away for later. The one thing that surprised him was, according to the gossip, the new CFO was hopeless and wearing out her welcome having made some expensive mistakes. So it was no surprise to Abby when Greg approached her at her desk. "Ms. Abigail could we have a chat for a moment?"

She nodded and agreed, after all he was the big boss, a mere secretary could not refuse a request from her superior.

Greg took her nod as consent and went on, "Actually Abigail, it's almost lunch time let's go and grab a bite. We can discuss this over a good meal. Plus it will give us some privacy, the walls here have ears."

They walked down to a little diner not far from the office and as they sat together, Greg smiled amicably at her. "Abby, I have to say I have heard nothing but wonderful things from the other girls. You have settled in well. I can’t tell you how happy that makes me!"

"Thanks Greg," she replied, enjoying his compliment.

"I also heard the government is nearing a decision on your status. Just remember to take your meds as directed."

"I will once they ask for a blood test. Not a day before!"

Greg frowned at that answer then commented. "When I can, I watch you. At times, it is hard for me to remember there is Steve under all the finery you wear every day. Your demeanor is so convincing that it is hard to believe you were ever a man. I can’t believe how you have grown into your new role and without sounding sleazy, you look spectacular. It seems you have really found yourself and seem happy being a woman."

"Thanks Greg," she replied, blushing at the compliment. "But I’m still a man. You need to remember that. It’s really nice of you to say that I’m so credible. I started out acting but it has evolved into more than that, everything just comes naturally now."

Abigail's statement did not seem to register with Holmes as he appeared to be thinking of what he needed to say. He finally reached a decision and said, "I will get right to the point Abigail. From what I am hearing, Hernandez is not cutting it in your old role." He looked nervous. "She has really screwed up and I need you back."

Abby was stunned. "I would like to help Greg, but I am not sure I can go back to my old job."

Greg shook his head. "Steve… Sorry Abby this is difficult, I can’t fire her, I need her and I am afraid that she might file out a wrongful dismissal claim if I dismiss her. This isn’t fair, but I need to pull you out of the typing pool early. I need you to work as my PA not as the CFO. Officially, you will be nothing more than my assistant, but I need for you to vet everything she does. I need your eyes and experience to check not only everything she does, but everything that comes across my desk as well."

Abby leaned back in her chair as she contemplated his suggestion, it was what they had discussed initially anyway. "Yeah sure Greg no problem, when do you want me to start?"

He smiled broadly. "Thank god, I need you to start yesterday, if that’s alright?"

"Okay. So what happens next? Do you want me to clean out my desk when we get back?"

"Yes, that would be great. I am sorry the money isn’t going to be great but I will try to make it up to you in other ways."

Abby gave him a big grin. "It’s alright Greg, I have just enjoyed having a chance to live my fantasy. I still have to pinch myself. The money will work out somehow."

Greg nodded nervously. "I still feel bad, it’s going to be pretty full on for you."

Their meals turned up and they chatted as they ate. Greg kept glancing at Abby, he was struggling with her appearance. He kept trying to tell himself it was Steve in a dress but the growing bulge in his trousers was making a different judgement. God it would be easier if she didn’t look so damn sexy.

Abby caught him staring at her chest a couple of times and things got a little tense before they finished up and headed back to the office.

Abby went around and told all her friends the news and they were all sad to see her go. She had lifted the morale of the place; she did promise that she would make time for them all and help where she could.

She cleaned out her desk and moved up to Greg’s office. She had her own desk out front of his office, at least it was a little more private.

As she settled in, Greg brought out a pile of file folders and dumped them on her desk. "Sorry Abby, but I really need you to go over these as soon as possible."

As she went over the documents, the mistakes were everywhere. She was embarrassed that they hadn’t been picked up by some of the other staff, she thought she had trained her old team better than that.

She was still at her desk going through everything when Greg walked out with a bag in hand on his way home. "Abby, these can wait till tomorrow." He commanded as he walked past.

"No, no we can’t actually. Greg, these are scary. There are some rather large mistakes here. We aren’t talking hundreds of dollars, we’re talking thousands."

Greg leaned on her desk. "Well what do I need to do? Let me help."

Abby smiled. "No, you go. Let me take my time tonight and tomorrow I should be on top of this."

Greg stood back up, he had to get away from those gorgeous piercing eyes. "Well if you are sure."

"It’s fine. I will take some time off later."

It was late when Abby walked in at home and Beth was not happy. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry Beth, I had to work; it’s been a long day."

"Huh, since when do typists have to work this late?"

Abby bit her bottom lip. "Well I am no longer a typist, I have been promoted, I am now Greg’s Personal Assistant."

Beth stumbled. "What you got promoted." She was downcast. "Promotion. Well I suppose congratulations are in order," she grumbled sarcastically.

Abby smiled. "Thanks Beth, that means a lot to me."

She got changed quickly and went down and prepared dinner for them both. Beth was still in a funk trying to figure out what to do. This wasn’t working out the way she expected. This was supposed to break Steve, to destroy his life, but he seemed to take everything in his stride, and to make matters worse, he was starting to get better looking every day.

She thought, ‘He has been taking the hormones the doctor provided me, I should probably stop giving him the ones I acquired. I only have a few left anyway. I’ll stop when those are gone. No use being wasteful. What harm can a few more do?’

As Beth laid in bed that night, she couldn’t help it she got out her vibrator and worked it into her pussy, as she slid it in and out her mind swirled filled with the images of the other day, watching Steve suck on that gay little shit Juan. Fuck Steve had even gotten him, everything was working out for him, as her mind’s eye filled with the images her pussy creamed and she could feel her juices oozing out… Oh fuck she loved that little toy. Soon she was wondering what Juan’s cum tasted like, what his cock felt like, god Abby was such a little slut, thinking it made her tremble and her body took control and her orgasm was rushing frantically towards her.

Beth woke with an unusual empty feeling. Her life wasn’t going according to plan. She had set her goal on destroying Steve’s life but, if anything, it had actually gone the other way. Everything she had thrown at Steve seemed to make him happy even the tits, she had caught him the other day, rather than playing with his prick he had both hands under his bra. She rang Sally and booked in for a hairstyle, maybe that would brighten her day.

When she walked into the salon and Sally met her bright eyed and bushy-tailed her mood sunk a little more. Everybody seemed so happy and yet she was feeling like crap.

Sally gave her a kiss on the cheek and made her coffee as she guided her to the chair.

"What’s the matter Beth? You don’t look very happy," Sally quizzed.

"I don’t know Sally; everything has fallen apart. Steve seems happier than ever. I felt sure he would have hated it."

"Beth, I told you I think you are going about this all wrong. Why not try to get on board and enjoy the ride. Steve was a nice if boring guy. If you give Abby half a chance you may find her a better companion than Steve ever was."

"That’s another thing." Beth moaned. "Why are you helping him? Do you know he sucked off the gardener right there in our driveway? God it’s disgusting and you are helping him."

"I am sorry Beth, but I did say I was going to make a play for him."

Beth sucked in deep breath, stunned by Sally’s admission. "So, what are you saying?

Then it hit here like a bolt of lightning, "Oh my god you slept with him, haven’t you?"

As Beth was her only customer, Sally walked over to the door and pulled down the closed sign. As she walked back to the Beth's chair, she grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. She sat opposite Beth and poured them both a drink. The sad pained expression on Beth’s face said it all.

"I am sorry Beth," she said, "I have taken him to my bed, but we never actually got around to sleeping." She watched carefully as tears started to form in the corners of Beth’s eyes. "Beth I am sorry hon, but I did warn you." Beth couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. "But you are supposed to be my friend."

"I am sorry but I have to say I never agreed with what you were trying to do. The more I talked to Abby the closer we have become. I do consider you my friend but I also think of Abby that way too." She hugged Beth tightly. "She is gorgeous Beth she really is and if you opened your eyes you would see for yourself."

They sat quietly for a few moments before Beth croaked. "You can’t be serious, surely you aren’t attracted to him, I mean come on Sally." She shook her head. "Really, you are honestly attracted to him like that? Sally, I never knew."

"I did say I like gurl’s and Abby is beautiful and Beth, she is a wonderful lover. God, she really knows how to please a woman, I am still tingling from our session on Sunday."

Beth could do nothing but shake her head in dismay. They drank their wine before Sally had to get what was bothering her off her chest. "Beth, you have to come clean to Abby about the hormones, we both know that if he keeps taking them, he is going to become impotent; his dick will shrivel up. At least tell him so he can make the choice for himself."

"Fuck him, I hope it falls off." Beth hissed venomously.

"No Beth, it’s not right, if you don’t tell him I will, it would be terrible to lose the use of that lovely penis."

Beth listened in stunned silence. ‘Lovely penis indeed!’ What the hell was Sally even thinking?’

@ @ @ @

Meanwhile Abby was ferociously digging deeper and deeper into the financial statements. What a mess! As she toiled away, Greg came up behind her. "Abby, is it as bad as I think?"

She turned and looked up with a worried frown. "I am afraid so Greg. I have managed to track down most of the mistakes. I have updated the accounts but there are still some unusual transactions here that I need to try to sort out."

Greg was now more worried than ever. "Are we talking about impropriety or just poor accounting?"

"I’m not sure, but I should have an answer by the end of the day."

"Thank God," Greg breathed out heavily. "Let’s go for lunch and we can talk a little more."

Greg watched with a wicked craving glint in his eye as Abby shut down her computer and gathered her things to go out. It was getting harder and harder to push back the thoughts he was having towards his assistant. He kept telling himself, don’t be stupid, its Steve, but as she stood seductively in front of him it was impossible.

He helped her on with her coat and as he got close, he inhaled the sweet luscious scent which sent a signal straight to his already twitching erection.

Abby had to suck in a deep breath as well, Greg’s strong hands sliding her coat over her shoulders and his aftershave strong in her nostrils. OMG what was happening to him. Greg was her boss and he used to be his friend. But the tingling in her stomach was uncomfortable, especially as Greg’s arm slid around her shoulder as he guided her to the door.

During lunch, they talked not just about the company as things slipped onto a more intimate topics. Greg complained that his marriage was in trouble, his wife Holly was growing indifferent and they were becoming more like roommates than husband and wife. Abby reached over and stroked his hand to comfort him, but the electric shock that passed between them made her quickly pull back his hand. Greg felt it and was shocked to find his erection which hadn’t gone down was now stronger than ever, god damn it he was attracted to her. Lordy, that is wrong in more ways than one.

They finished their lunch in silence, a deep uncomfortable silence.

They walked back to the office and Greg couldn’t take his eyes off the swaying poetry in motion that was Abby’s ass swaying invitingly in front of him.

As they stood side by side in the elevator, it gave a severe jolt and they were thrown together, Greg grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her. Abby held on tight and as she peered up into Greg’s eyes, he couldn’t fight it any longer he leaned down and kissed her, not a comforting friendly kiss but a deep passionate kiss that shook the very foundations of their friendship. Abby slid her arms up over his shoulders and accepted his tongue sexily into her open mouth. As they were locked together, Abby felt his cock digging into her, it was hard and protruding.

As they separated, Greg whispered. "I am sorry Abby, I shouldn’t have done that; it was so wrong. I apologize."

Abby grimaced; he wasn’t sorry at all. "No Greg, it’s alright, it’s my fault. If I wasn’t wearing these high heels, I wouldn’t have lost my balance."

For the rest of the day, Abby tried to focus on the accounts and getting to the bottom of the inconsistencies. But every time Greg walked past, their eyes met and it became uncomfortable. She just couldn’t help that feeling.

@ @ @ @

At home that night, Beth was waiting for her. It was almost an ambush. Beth helped Abby with her coat and case. The air was filled with the unmistakable aroma of roast pork. Abby was immediately on the defensive, it had been a long time since Beth had cooked a nice meal. Beth escorted her to the lounge and passed her a glass of wine.

"Shall we relax while the dinner is finishing up?"

Abby nodded accepting the wine. They relaxed together and Beth kept the glasses full.

Beth waited until Abby was reclined back and her body language indicated she was now comfortable.

"Abby there is something I need to tell you, but before I do you must promise not to get upset."

Abby glowered wondering what could be so bad. "Yes, alright Beth, let’s hear it, it is best to rip the band aid off all at once."

Beth hesitated, mumbling. "You must have noticed there have been changes in your body.’

"Yes, I had actually. I didn’t think anyone else had noticed them."

Beth reached over and picked up Abby’s hand and patted it gently. "I can’t speak for everyone. But I have certainly noted the changes. Steve, I will be honest. As a man you were, well not trying to be unkind, you were average at best, nothing more than that. But now as Abigail, you have an amazingly feminine body that looks incredible. I have to say that, speaking as a woman, you look stunning; I am jealous."

Abby accepted the compliment with grace. "Thanks Beth. But come on you know that 90% of my figure is silicone."

"Yes, I know that but it is the other 10% I am talking about. It’s not just your body shape, it’s your facial features even without makeup you look like a woman and your bone structure is amazing, perfect for a woman.

Beth looked closely at Abby. "You must have wondered why your body changed."

Abby nodded and replied, "I have noticed and it has been bothering me which is why I spent the afternoon at the doctor's office looking for answers. He gave me a detailed physical and ran a dozen tests and took enough blood to feed a whole clan of vampires."

Then in almost a whisper he added, "The doctor pointed out the muscles on my chest are really womanly breasts at the early stages of development. He gave me a breast exam. It was so damn embarrassing I thought I would die."

He continued, "My god Beth, they aren’t very big but I now have boobs, real ones not the fake ones from the forms. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment."

He subconsciously crossed his arms across his chest. "The doctor thought my embarrassment was amusing. I walked into his office wearing DD breast forms and I freaked out when he told me I have grown prepubescent tits! The doctor can’t explain my changes. He said the usual cause for men growing breasts is gynecomastia but, at my advanced age, it is highly unlikely. He said in some cases, the hormonal imbalances that cause man boobs can be triggered by alcohol, marijuana, and other drug use, as well as some medications. I told him the only medications I am taking are the multivitamins you have been giving me. Anyway, the blood test results should be back in a couple of days and hopefully that will shine some light on the situation."

Steven took a deep breath and added, "Those pills you have been providing me can’t be the cause. Can they?"

Beth was backed into a corner, "Honey this hard for me to say, but yes the reason for your enhancements are the multivitamins I have been giving you. They aren’t vitamins rather they are actually robust female hormones."

Steve was astonished. "You have been dosing me with hormones! For the love of God, Why?"

"Alright I will be totally honest with you. At first it was to punish you. All these years watching Steve disappear into his bedroom and became Abigail. I could hear you pleasuring yourself and it hurt. Knowing you would rather dress up and play with yourself than come to bed with me, your wife. I had to live as a celibate wife while you were wanking off in your girly boudoir That really pissed me off."

"Why didn’t you tell me?"

"What the hell do you think I was trying to do? I tried and tried to make you see what you were doing was hurting me. I was sure it was just a stupid childish phase you were going through and once you started living the life of a woman and you saw how hard it would be you would come back to me."

Beth leaned in and kissed her husband on his soft hairless cheek. Steve recoiled at the gesture.

"What I hadn’t counted on was the same hormones that made your willy go soft would also cause you to develop secondary characteristics. I wasn’t joking when I said I was jealous, your skin is so radiant and smooth, and look at that gorgeous little derriere, I'm serious when I say you look stunning."

Puzzled, Steve asked, "Why are you telling me all this now?"

"There are side effects from long term hormone treatment and I thought it only fair that you be made aware of them. I don’t know where you see your future, but I guess the biggest side effect is impotence, your little Willie will shrivel up and you will not be able to get an erection. I knew that you might lose the use of your precious little penis and I thought that when you couldn’t get hard again the sexual gratification of cross dressing would force you to reconsider what you were doing."

Abby slumped back on the sofa and the ramifications sank in. ‘Impotence!’

Beth sat stony faced. "Maybe that would suit you? I didn’t know what you plan to do. Maybe you want to go the whole hog and chop it off?"

"Chop it off!" Abby spluttered, "God no! Beth I am very much attached to my penis and I definitely want to keep it."

Beth giggled. "So, I guess from that it still gets hard? Or have you decided that you prefer to catch rather than pitch. Are you like Juan and into men?"

Abby flushed with embarrassment, but he couldn’t hide from the fact he had sex with Juan, Christ Beth had watched it anyway.

"Beth I am going through some changes, it’s obvious to you as well. You set me up on that date with Juan, and I know you watched it but that doesn’t mean it’s what I want. Honestly, I would give my eye teeth to have our relationship back to a place where we could be intimate again. I still love you Beth, I always have. Truthfully, I like the new me, if given the chance I am not sure I would change back, if you can accept me this way, we could do a reset on our life."

Beth was shocked by his admission. "I can’t answer that right now Steve. God! All I want is my husband back, the man I married, the man who swept me off my feet. I want him back, not some woman with a penis."

"I am sorry Beth but he is gone, that man is gone, but I’m still here and despite what you have done I love you. Heaven only knows why."

Beth stood up handing him the bottle of hormones. "It’s your decision Steve, take them or not, at least now you know." She walked off to get dinner.

Abby twirled the pill bottle round and round as he contemplated what to do. Perhaps he needed to stop and see what happens if he stops.

As they sat and enjoyed the wonderful meal they talked, maybe more honestly than they had for a very long time. Beth asked, "So, your little adventure with Juan… Did you enjoy it? Was it exciting?"

Abby looked up from her plate. "If you want honesty, at first, it was something I was forced to do. When it got to the point where I had no choice, I dropped my resistance and found there was some joy in giving another person pleasure so yes you can say I enjoyed it in a surreal way. I don’t know if I would do it again unless I was drunk or forced. Does that make you hate me? I suppose you think I’m a wimp?"

Beth shook her head as she took in his honesty. "Steve, you want honesty, so here it comes. I was jealous, we have been celibate for god knows how long and watching you with Juan made me hotter than I can ever remember being. Damn you, I was hot! I masturbated right there at the kitchen sink watching you suck him like some horny nympho teenager on prom night. I came so hard and I haven’t been unable to get those images out of my head ever since. Every night in bed I play with myself over and over reliving every dirty filthy moment. Do I think you are a wimp? I really can’t say. I know I'm jealous of you."

Abby was shocked but laughed. "Wow Beth and you have the nerve to call me dirty."

Beth laughed. "I know, but you wanted honesty and I want to know where you are going and whether we have a future or not?"

"I don’t know Beth. I don’t know where I am going, everything is so mixed up. What I can tell you is I am going to stop taking the damn hormones and I guess hopefully I won’t end up with a soggy sausage."

There was no reconciliation that night but the conversation now had them both thinking.

Work had to be Abby’s main focus. He needed to get to the bottom of the accountancy inaccuracies. Was it just lazy bookkeeping or was it something deeper? God! That kiss with Greg distracted him at odd moments. It had certainly gotten his blood pumping. Abby was really conflicted because he was still a man and shouldn’t have responded to Greg like he did. He was afraid he might be turning gay, but since he still found women attractive. Maybe the answer lay in the fact that he might be bisexual?

As Abby prepared for work the next day, she stood in front of the mirror and admired her reflection. She played with her little boobies and decided that she was sick of wearing the breast forms and she was going to go with her own real breasts. She picked out a padded bra from his Abigail days. It was full if not overflowing and she was comfortable with the look. At least she didn’t look like a street walker.

At work, she started delving back into the accounting records and it just didn’t make sense. According to her resume, Maria Gonzalez was a competent bookkeeper and had plenty of experience as an accountant. The errors sitting before Abby were very basic. She decided that it was time to talk to Maria.

But before she could do that Greg was walking in from a meeting and he looked nervous.

"What’s up boss, you look upset?"

"I just got a call from my wife Cindy. She has put our house up for sale and is leaving me and moving to Florida."

Abby was shocked, "She is leaving you after 27 years of marriage?"

"Sadly yes, she says she can’t take another winter in Chicago. It has always been her dream to live next to the beach. I told her I wouldn’t leave the company and she said that since I had picked the company over her, she was leaving."

As Abby stacked all the files on her desk in frustration, Greg stood beside her. "It looks like you could use a break. Could we grab a bite to eat please, Abby? We can talk about business later. I need someone to lean on right now."

She nodded. "Yes, of course."

As Abby took her purse out of the bottom drawer of her desk, his face broke into a wide smile. "You look very pretty today Abby."

Abby blushed as his compliment settled on him. He instinctively patted a stray hair back in place. "Thanks, I am making an effort to be as attractive as possible. After all, we wouldn’t want anyone recognizing your PA as Steve."

As they walked into the elevator and the doors closed, he turned and pulled Abby into his arms. "Abby, I can’t fight this off much longer, I'm attracted to the woman you’ve become. Your very presence is turning me into a bumbling fool. You are one of the reasons I won’t leave the company and follow my wife to Florida."

As Abby went to answer, Greg forgot all about the books and concentrated on the WOMAN beside him. He slid his arm behind her head and tightened his grip, his strong lips closed on hers and they shared a deep toe-curling emotional kiss. Abby’s heart was racing, her blood pressure was through the roof as she sank deeper into the scintillating kiss.

Their embrace was broken by the clang of the elevator announcing they had reached the ground floor.

Greg pulled back reluctantly and his guilty glance said it all. They walked to the little café across the road and Greg held Abby’s chair as they sat.

"Abby, I have been fighting this, but it’s impossible. I can’t resist it. The more time we spend together the deeper I fall into your silky web."

Abby smiled. "Greg, I'm flattered, but you know who I am. I'm a married man! You know this isn’t real."

He shook his head as the waiter took their order. "No, Abby you’re wrong. The way I feel is real. Of course, I know who you are, I am not an idiot. The bottom line is I don’t care, nobody’s perfect. I can’t help that I am attracted to you, physically and emotionally as well. You have cast some magic spell over me or something."

Abby was shocked to hear his confession and it didn’t help that as she stared back into his deep green eyes, she felt the same way. There was an attraction.

"Greg I am married you know that. Beth and I have started to reconcile lately. I love my wife and I won’t jeopardize that. At this time, maybe in the future things will be different."

The walk back to the office was decidedly chiller than the stroll to lunch. Abby let Greg disappear into his office and she collected all the files she needed. She walked down to her old office and tapped on the door. Maria met her and invited her in.

As the two sat across the desk from each other Maria asked quizzically. "Abigail, to what do I owe the honor?"

"Well Maria, Greg asked me to go over the books because there are some things that don’t add up."

Marias face paled and her eyes widened. "What… Do you mean?" She stuttered.

"Well let me show you what I mean." Abby laid out some of the files that she had marked in red ink.

"Look at the inconsistencies here, over the last month there has been a large number of deposits in a couple of our branches but the sales figures don’t match. Those sums of money had to come from somewhere but I can’t find them anywhere.

"Maria, you are too competent to be making mistakes like these."

Maria was on the verge of tears as she said, "I'm sorry Steve. I am in over my head."

Abby was taken aback by the use of his male name. "You know who I am?"

"Yes, I was at your coming out party. I thought you were very brave to announce your gender switch in that manner."

Steve thought back to that night and mumbled, "More naïve than brave. But that is a discussion for another time. For now, we are comrades. Please call me Abby. Help me understand how you could make these unprofessional errors."

Maria began to sob again. "Abby, I was a component accountant you know that as you wrote my evaluations. Then, out of the blue, the hand of god plucked me out of the muck to be CFO. I have the education for this job, but not the experience or confidence.

"Let’s be honest. I have gotten into the best schools and this company because I am a woman of color as much as for my merits. I am sure that is the main reason Mr. Holmes selected me to replace you. Can you deny that?"

Abby gave her answer some serious thought before replying, "Of course it was a consideration. But there were other minority candidate’s you were selected based on merit as much as gender. You can do this job; all you need is a little seasoning and need to believe in yourself. In the meantime, trust your staff, they served me well and will do the same for you.

"Mr. Holmes has confidence in you. Greg is a smart and gifted boss. I trust his judgement you should too. He is also one of the nicest human beings I have ever known. He will treat you fairly just be honest with him."

Maria was uncomfortable with where the conversation was going. In an attempt to change the subject, she asked, "Abby, as one woman to another, let me ask you if Greg has hit on you yet?"

Abby blushed crimson. She answered her question with a question, "Why would you suggest such a thing?"

"Abby, you haven’t been a woman for very long. Let me say that, based on over 30 years of fending off men’s advances, my instincts say Greg has the hots for you. He is a very handsome man. I wouldn’t put up much of a fight if he came after me. From your blush, it is obvious he has already made advances on you."

Abby answered indirectly, "Mr. Holmes is the CEO and he knows the company’s policies better than anyone and he would never violate them, especially the fraternization policy."

Maria, feeling on solid ground, mumbled, "This company has no such policy!"

"You have to be mistaken! Every major company has one. What makes you think it doesn’t have one?"

"I once dated Leslie, the head of the HR office. If anyone were to know the company policies it would be Leslie. Let me ask if Greg is a good kisser. My first goodnight kiss with Leslie gave me heart palpitations. I am betting from the look on your face you felt the same way with the boss."

Abby didn’t deny it, so Maria was bolder, "Let me ask this. Are you going after Greg? Or is he up for grabs?"

Abby tapped the sheets in front of her.

Maria looked down at the sheets and her breathing became a little ragged.

Abby continued. "Now look at the outgoing columns from these branches, there is no income to support them. If I didn’t know better, I would say someone is using us to launder money."

Maria started to sob quietly. "I am sorry, I didn’t want to do it, I was forced."

As she sobbed uncontrollably, Abby forgot all about her fiduciary responsibilities and reacted as a woman. She went around the desk and hugged Maria. "It’s Okay Maria, calm down. Let’s talk about what’s going on."

"They have my daughter and instructed me to divert these funds, or else I will never see her again."

"What do you mean they have your daughter?"

"My daughter Camilla. She was hanging around with a very dangerous gang. One night she didn’t come home and a group of gang members arrived and told me if I didn’t do what they ordered, Camilla would die."

She stared imploringly into Abby’s eyes. "Please they will kill her, you have to help me."

"Do you know where they are hiding out?" She asked.

She shook her head wildly. "No, all I know is that she hasn’t been home in almost a month."

Abby put aside her fiduciary obligation for the moment and as any woman would soothe her. "Let’s get a coffee and we can talk some more and see if we can find a way out of this mess."

"No please Abigail, please you must promise not to tell anyone, promise, please?" She beseeched.

In the end she had to promise. "Yes, alright we will keep this between just us for now. Let’s get some coffee and see if we can find a solution. The first thing we need is to make sure Camilla is safe. We need proof of life.

As they sat in her office. both stared out the window. Maria asked, "We are just two women, what can we do against a gang of thugs?"

Abby calmly answered, "We certainly can’t fight them but we sure as hell can out smart them, I am willing to bet not one of them has an IQ higher than room temperature."

Maria asked, "Do you know anyone who can help? I have nobody, I am a single child, my parents are dead long ago."

Abby suggested, "What about the police, we can go to them and explain the situation."

Maria jumped. "No, you promised, you promised!" she wailed.

Abby pulled her into a tight embrace, "It’s going to be okay Maria. I will not break my promise, but your daughter is in grave danger. We need to get her home safe and sound so we can see about fixing the books and getting the company's money back."

As they sat with their coffee, Abby muttered. "Give me a few days to try and figure this out, but you must promise me there will be no more strange deposits."

She nodded. "Thank you, Abigail."

As Greg and Abby were enjoying their luncheon Beth and Sally were also enjoying something similar. Beth had gone to cry on her best friends’ shoulder. They were on their third margarita as Beth mumbled, "Sally, I don’t know what to do. I can’t explain it but Abby and I have been talking and, I don’t know how to say this, but I am starting to feel something for her."

Sally was shocked at the pronoun HER but said nothing.

Sally giggled as she ordered another round. "Beth, I have told you already. Forget your silly prejudices. Abby is turning into a beautiful woman and I tell you here and now if you don’t want her, I damn well do."

"He now has the body and emotional makeup of a woman. Not some muscle-bound stud." Beth pointed out.

Sally chuckled. "So what? Surely you must have experimented a bit at school?"

"Jesus H Christ Sally what are you getting at?"

"Beth, with Abby, you get the best of both worlds, a caring generous loving woman for a partner who just happens to have a gorgeous penis as well, so there’s no need for fantastic plastic. You get to make love with a woman and a man at the same time."

Beth frowned. "Sally you make it sound so very sexy, but I have never even looked at a woman sexually. It just doesn’t do anything for me."

Sally gazed at her friend then without words leaned across the table and planted a wet juicy kiss on her lips. Beth tried to pull back. Sally held Beth in place with her hand circled around her head as she held the kiss.

Beth’s eyes were bulging as Sally’s tongue slithered around her mouth. It had been so long since she had experienced any intimacy she just sank into the moment and she felt her insides tightened in a knot as her clitoris gave a little twitch and a warm tingle spread through her abdomen.

Sally sat back down when the waiter arrived with their new round of drinks.

Beth was dumbfounded and just sat there staring into Sally’s smiling eyes.

"So, my friend, you can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that. Do you still think you couldn’t enjoy being with a woman as a sexual partner?" Sally whispered.

"Oh Jesus," Beth sighed. "Sally I don’t know what to say."

Sally's smile spread from her eyes to her mouth. "Just tell me if you liked it, that’s all."

Beth looked down ashamedly. "Yes, yes I enjoyed it."

They were both getting a little tipsy as they finished up their drinks.

Beth, not sure where this conversation was going attempted to get back to her problem. "Sally what am I going to do about Steve?"

Sally grinned. "Fuck Steve! The question is what are you going to do about us? Dear, you told me you watched Steve and Juan go at it. Steve said he tried to fight it but, in the end, he enjoyed it. Why are you trying to deprive yourself?"

As they were walking out, Sally asked. "Do you want to come back to my place?"

The sexual intent was obvious and the atmosphere was electric as Beth tried to formulate a response. Her words even surprised her. "Yes, I do."

As they sat in the cab, Sally held Beth’s hand and let her other hand wander up and down Beth’s legs, sliding the hem of her dress higher up her thigh.

She looked up at the driver and caught him ogling them in the back. Enjoying the fact they had a spy, Sally leaned in and kissed Beth again. This time there was no reluctance as Beth fell into the kiss with a fresh ardor, intoxicated by the burning sensation in her loins. She wanted this.

Their tongues slithered and teased, frolicking in a samba of their own. Beth could feel Sally’s very prominent nipples digging into her arm, "Christ Sally, the driver is staring at us."

Sally laughed. "I know, it's exciting isn’t it? Maybe we should ask him to join us?" Then she slid her hand up Beth’s arm and slipped it around her pounding breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple.

Beth’s head just about hit the cab roof as she jumped. Sally giggled but didn’t take her hand away.

It didn’t take long and they were soon falling into Sally’s apartment, locked together in a steamy kiss. By the time they were into the lounge, Sally had already pulled Beth’s cardigan from her flailing arms and was working on her cotton dress.

A random thought slipped through Sally’s mind. "I have to fix this girl’s wardrobe."

As she removed Beth’s clothes, she was astounded by her figure. Beth was as trim as a gym junkie although Sally knew she didn’t go to the gym at all.

Beth looked gorgeous in her sexy little powder blue bra and panties. Sally could see the nervousness on Beth’s face, she was ready to say stop, she sensed it, so she slipped her hand behind Beth’s head and pulled her back into that burning passionate kiss.

"God Beth! You taste so sweet; your lips feel so good." She rained kisses all over her neck giggling at her lipstick kiss marks that she left behind.

She slid her hand down caressing Beth’s beautiful boobs, pinching and tweaking the perky nipples.

Beth sucked in a huge gulp of air as she thought. ‘What the hell are you doing? Sally is your friend.'

But her questioning thoughts were washed away by the intense burning in her loins, she was overcome with lust as Sally moved to suck her nipples through the lacy fabric of her bra. Her pussy was moist and she couldn’t stop the tingling sensations that were emanating from within, she was almost willing Sally to feel her, touch her.

Sally picked up on her thoughts and her hand snaked down between Beth’s legs and pried them open, slowly inching her way to the pot of gold awaiting her marauding fingers.

Beth was caught up in Sally’s passion and started to pull her dress off. She stopped suddenly and stared into Sally’s eyes. "Sally what are we doing, this is so wrong!"

Sally looked back at, lust in her eyes.

"God it doesn’t feel wrong to me, Beth. All I know is that I want you, I want to taste you, feel you, caress you." She shut Beth up with another kiss and her tongue went to work, seducing Beth’s apprehensiveness. It didn’t take long before Beth was trapped in the sticky web of hunger that was burning within. She had thrown Steve out of her bed and it seemed like an eternity since she felt this way. To hell with right or wrong, she didn’t have the energy or will to resist what was happening. Sally maneuvered them both until they were in the bedroom and she dragged Beth onto the bed. She quickly removed their remaining lingerie and sank back into Beth’s open arms. Beth was now putting up no resistance in fact now she was becoming the aggressor and she pulled Sally into her kiss.

Sally forced her hand up between Beth’s legs and found her open inviting slit. Her fingers slid easily into her pussy. Beth jumped as she felt Sally’s fingers assault the very heart of her femininity. It felt so good, to have another living breathing creature inside her, it had been so long. She was lost in Sally’s fervent attack and opened her legs to allow Sally better access.

"Oh god Sally, what are you doing to me, I am all tingly." Beth could barely think straight.

Sally giggled as she fingered her friend’s pussy, finger fucking her slowly. "I am going to fuck you Beth that’s what I am doing. Do you like that?"

"God yes! I feel like I am burning up, on fire even."

Sally rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs placing one leg high up between Beth’s and grinding it into Beth’s pussy.

Their legs entwined tightly as Sally mauled Beth’s pert tits, squeezing and caressing, pinching and kneading.

Beth was overcome with lust. It burned so hot, she had lost her mind. With Sally’s thigh grinding against her wet open pussy, she was overcome and started to grind back against Sally’s pussy that was sucking wetly on her leg. Their lips were locked together, their nipples rubbing and scratching each other’s.

Sally loved this. It had been a while since she had been with a woman and it fired her passion, she ground Beth down into the fluffy duvet as she fucked her relentlessly grinding and mashing their legs and pussies together. Beth’s juices were all over her legs and she felt her orgasm starting to build, her movements sped up and she clawed fervently at Beth’s flesh.

Beth was not far behind, totally lost in all of the new sensations, she had wondered what it would be like to kiss a woman and here she was being fucked by her best friend and she was encased in a fiery passion. As her mind spiraled out of control, she realized she was about to have an orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. "Sally, oh god, oh god, Sally I am going to cum…. Oh, fuck I am going to cum!"

Her orgasm stormed her pussy as it gulped and convulsed against Beth’s thrusting crushing thigh. "Beth…," she whimpered breathlessly, "fuck I am coming, can you feel it?"

Beth couldn’t talk, her mouth was busy biting down hard on Sally’s shoulder as her own orgasm battered her wanton body. The squishy sounds of their wet open pussies and the feel of Sally’s open hole was kissing and squelching on her leg.

They folded together laying in each other’s arms. They snuggled and cuddled. Beth started to laugh and she couldn’t stop, her laughter was so infectious even Sally had to giggle. "What’s the matter Beth, why the laughter?"

"Sally, I just can’t believe it. All these years I have been fighting off Steve and his crazy fetish because he wanted to look like a woman and I end up in bed making love with a sexy woman."

Sally was a little bemused. "Was it so bad?"

Beth realized Sally was a little offended. "God, no! Sally, please don’t be upset; I didn’t mean it like that. It was amazing, you were amazing. No what I was meaning is, what a hypocrite I am, I am also an idiot."

Sally giggled. "Yes, you are an idiot that’s for sure. I don’t know if you realize it, but Abby is damn sexy and a great lover."

Beth sucked in a deep breath enjoying the sweet musk of Sally’s perfume. "Yes, but he is still Steve. I just can’t get past it; he is still my Steve even if he wears lingerie.""

Sally hugged her. "Beth, you have to get past that thinking. He isn’t going back and, honestly, I don’t think he should. Abby is who he is now. Either accept him as he is now or you are going to lose him."

As they hugged, Sally’s hug turned slowly into an embrace, then a caress. Soon they were kissing and the fiery intensity of earlier returned. Beth couldn’t believe how her emotions had let go and she was now openly seeking out Sally’s attention.

As they lie side by side, Sally’s hands trailed up and down Beth’s skin. They dallied on her erect pointy nipples, she pinched and tweaked those little rascals accompanied by the soft purring of Beth’s melodic arousal. "Sally, you are getting me hot again, don’t be a tease."

"Oh, I am not being a tease, we have had the entrée now it is time for the main course!"

She lowered her lips onto Beth’s boobs and kissed her way south leaving wet juicy rails of her saliva as she went until she was kissing her mons.

She rolled Beth over onto her back and crawled up between her legs.

Beth started to fidget, this was now making her uncomfortable, but Sally’s lips kissing their way up her inner thigh elicited new emotions, she knew what was happening but this was new ground, new and uncharted waters. She had always thought oral sex was gross, she wouldn’t let Steve do it when he tried. ‘My god what a fool I have been!’

Sally wasn’t going to be denied and pushed Beth’s legs further apart until she had access to her wide open and inviting pussy.

"Sally please stop… I don’t know whether I can reciprocate… I have never done this before."

Sally laughed. "Did I ask for anything in return?"

Beth sighed. "No but……."

"No buts honey, this is happening." With those words falling off her lips, she lapped her tongue along the exposed length of Beth’s glistening slit.

Beth squealed. "Oh my god."

Sally smiled as she felt Beth’s pussy pulsate around her tongue.

She took her time kissing along the exposed lips, dipping her tongue deep into Beth’s slit, loitering playfully on her throbbing clit. She gave it a sexy kiss as she made love to it circling her tongue around the sweet little nub.

Beth wasn’t just writhing under the intense assault, she was squirming and trembling, overcome by the intensity.

Sally went to work sliding her tongue in and out Beth's gooey, sticky hole, fucking her with her tongue, thrusting it in and out like a little cock as her finger settled over her clit.

Beth thrust her hips up violently as she experienced the full potency of Sally’s assault. "Christ, Sally! Oh God, my God, what are you doing to me!"

Sally said nothing as she swapped her tongue for her fingers, driving three of them hard up into her soppy pulsing hole.

If Beth was excited before now, she was suddenly overwhelmed, pumping and thrusting her bush against Sally’s lapping tongue. She grabbed handfuls of her hair as she tugged mercilessly trying her best to get more.

"Jesus, Sally! I am going to cum!" She screeched, her voice louder than a wailing banshee. "Fuck Sally! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!"

Her thrusting, trembling hips went into overdrive as she smothered Sally with her flowing juices. It was explosive when her orgasm finally engulfed her. Sally’s face was covered in her sticky juice.

Afterwards, they lay together, wrapped up tightly in a cloak of satisfaction.

Beth whimpered. "Sally, I have never experienced anything like that before, my pussy is still throbbing and tingly."

They kissed before Beth apologized. "I'am sorry I couldn’t do that for you. I just wouldn’t know what to do."

Sally giggled. "It’s not a problem lover. Maybe next time."

"Oh god, yes." Beth sighed, "I promise next time, I'll try."

As she was getting dressed, she realized she was in no condition to drive home, she was still drunk. Sally suggested she get Abby to pick her up."

Abby pulled up against the curb and the girls were both waiting in the yard for her. Abby got out and ran around to open the door for Beth and as he did so, Sally planted a big juicy kiss on his lips. It was a shock but the even bigger shock was the taste of pussy on her lips. As he pulled back sharply, Sally winked at him before leaning in Beth’s open window and kissing her as well. Not just a friendly kiss but an earth-shattering tongue wrestle.

Abby looked on in amazement.

As they drove home, Abby couldn’t resist. "So how was your day?"

Beth was dragged out of her silent reverie. "Hm… it was lovely…. Absolutely exquisite in fact."

"That’s good darling, so what did you get up to?"

"Oh, nothing special, we just had something to eat, although Sally ate a lot more than me." She giggled drunkenly.

Abby tried to get more out of Beth but she was not saying anything.

At home, Abby prepared a nice dinner and they enjoyed a bottle of wine as they ate.

Afterwards, Abby was going to turn on the TV but Beth suggested. "Could we just put on some music? I would love to dance…. Would you dance with me?"

Abby couldn’t believe her luck. She rushed over and turned on the stereo selecting a nice slow song. Beth sidled up to her and they slipped easily into each other’s arms.

Abby was in heaven, all the ill feelings evaporating in her warm embrace.

She luxuriated in the feeling of Beth’s breasts crushed against his as they glided around the room.

Beth was also lost in her own little world enjoying the closeness, but as they circulated, she glanced up into Abby’s eyes she got a flash of realization.

She pulled out of Abby’s embrace and whispered. "I am sorry, I can’t do this." She saw the look of sadness in Abby’s watery eyes and she apologized again. "I am sorry darling; I wanted to do this I really did but I just can’t do it."

She turned quickly and disappeared to the safety of her room, locking the door behind her.

It was a sleepless night for Abby as she pondered not only what happened but also how to help Maria and her daughter. She knew nothing about gangs and how they operated. What could she use as leverage? How to convince them to give up Camilla.

It was a long, sleepless night. Abby was surprised when she got up in the morning. Beth was up and had already made breakfast for them both.

"Abby, I'm sorry for last night. Sally and I had a lot to drink and I convinced myself I could do it, but I can’t. I am so sorry."

Abby hugged her. "It’s okay Beth. It gives me hope. You must realize how much I still care for you."

Beth nodded. "I have been a bitch and I don’t deserve it, but thank you."

On the drive to work, Abby started to get her mind on the job at hand. She was going to need information and the only person she could think of who might be able to help was Juan.

At work, she quickly settled in and started to formulate her plan. First was to get as much information as possible about the gang. She hurried down to Maria's office for a quick chat. Maria looked terrible; she was obviously suffering under stress. Abby scuttled out to the coffee machine and made them both coffees.

When she returned, Maria was at least capable of conversation.

Abby asked softly. "This is going to be hard, but I need all the information about this gang that is blackmailing you. I need every single detail you have."

Maria nodded but she was reticent. "Abby, you have to promise there will be no police."

Abby offered reassuringly. "Maria, I already gave you my word. If that isn’t good enough perhaps I should just hand over what I have to Greg and let the authorities deal with it."

Maria was distraught her tightly drawn facial features broke as she burst into a fresh bout of tears. "No please, Abby! I didn’t mean to offend you. I'm afraid, I'm scared of what could happen."

Abby reached out and hugged her. "It’s alright, Maria. I understand what's involved here and I do want to help."

As they sipped their coffee, Maria opened up a little about what she knew. Camilla had started hanging out with a couple of boys from school who were involved with a gang, in this case, it was a notorious Hispanic gang. It escalated as Camilla got involved as well. She became withdrawn and started staying overnight with these boys. As a single mother who was trying to hold down a job, she didn’t feel comfortable with her recalcitrant daughter. She had lost control and Camilla was nothing more than a part time house guest. They argued fiercely but Maria had no way of enforcing her will. The boys were giving Camilla money and gifts, so she couldn’t try to punish her by taking away her allowance.

As they talked, Maria gave Abby the few names she had and asked. "So, what are we going to do?"

Abby shrugged. "Honestly Maria, at this point I don’t have a plan. I will do as much research as I can about the gang and then maybe organize a meeting or something, see whether we can make a deal. Once they know that the game is up, they might back off."

Maria looked dubious. "But what can we do?"

"Maria, my area of expertise in in financial dealings. So, I was thinking we could use that to barter a deal. There is nearly three hundred thousand dollars of theirs tied up in our accounts. They can’t get to the money unless we release it. So that gives us some leverage. I thought we could start with that. If they do not release Camilla then I will lock up their money."

Maria was aghast. "No Abby, this isn’t a game. You are toying with my daughter's life."

"Maria, I am trying to help. I think it is probably my life that is the most in danger, once I make it plain to them that it is I who am holding the strings here at work."

"But you don’t," Maria sobbed.

"Yeah well, they don’t know that. I have a friend who might help with the meeting. He might come along and give us some support."

As Abby sat at her desk, she started to put together everything she would need. She now had some names and phone numbers to work with. She wasn’t looking forward to the next bit. She was going to have to ask Juan for help and she knew before making the call what the price would be. Until now, she was planning to distance herself from Juan as much as possible. He had called several times and she had left his messages unanswered.

First was to call the guy who had cornered Maria and organize a meeting, regardless of whether Juan would go or not.

She rang the number and he answered straight away. "Hello, this is Abby Johnson from G.H. Holmes Financial Services.

"I have been talking with Maria Gonzalez. Eduardo, she has confessed to me the whole sordid tale. I think it would be best if you released Camilla and we come to an arrangement before I will release your funds."

There was silence as he was trying to grasp the enormity of the situation. Eventually, after a long pause, Abby heard him break into laughter. "Are you trying to threaten me, Perra?

"Yes, I suppose you could say I am." Abby replied trying to keep the nervous quiver from her voice.

"Listen you little Puta. If you think I won’t kill Camilla, you are dreaming. Her life is worth nothing."

"You are wrong!' Abby contradicted. "It is worth at least three hundred thousand dollars. That’s your money you gave Maria to launder and it is now locked in our system. I have cancelled your access so neither you nor Maria can touch that money. So think carefully. If you want your money back, we will have to make a deal."

"A deal," he sneered, "fuck your deal, I will kill you and the other puta’s and you can shove the money up your ass."

"I have recorded our conversation; I have a full written confession from Maria and I have a list of names that she has given me. That information is included in an email that I have scheduled to send to the authorities at noon tomorrow. So if we cannot come to an arrangement, it is going to the police. You may kill us all, but that won’t save your ass."

Abby disconnected the call before Eduardo could respond.

She sat trying to get the trembling under control, she felt completely drained.

It only took a few moments before her phone rang, it was Eduardo. "All right, Puta. Let’s meet this afternoon at 4, come down to the Lincoln park zoo at the reptile house where we can have some privacy. Come alone."

Abby laughed, "No way, Jose. Let's meet at the food court of the Atrium Mall at 6 PM and bring Camilla, I need proof she is alive."

"No, that will have too many witnesses. There is a playground at the south entrance we will meet there or no deal.

Eduardo contemplated her request to meet at the mall. "How do I know you won’t have the police there waiting?"

"You have my word." Abby responded.

He laughed loudly. "Your word means nothing to me… me cago en tu puta madre!"

"I will be there tonight you had better be there too." She hung up before anything else could be said.

She put together the file she had described to Eduardo and loaded it into the mail system.

Next was Juan. She phoned him without delay before she lost her nerve. He answered after several rings. "Ah my little amante. I have been trying to get in touch with you but you don’t answer my calls, I was starting to think you didn’t like me."

"I am sorry Juan; things have gone crazy lately and I am in a lot of trouble." Try as she might, she couldn’t keep the quaver out of her voice, she was almost in tears.

"Calm down, me Amiga, what is the problem?"

Abby started to explain and it all came rolling out in a flood of tears.

"Wow, that sounds bad," Juan whistled. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"I was hoping that you might be able to come with me tonight at say about 5 to give me some moral support. And muscle, if I need it."

"You ask a lot, Abby. These guys you are talking about are very dangerous, all our families could be in danger. If I go with you, they could threaten my family."

"Yes, you're right, I never thought of that. I'm sorry for asking. Forget what that I called; it is too much."

"No, wait, stop crying. I will help you; I would never leave you to fight this on your own."

So, with Juan’s help pledged, she walked down to Maria's office to explain the plan. When she walked in, Greg was there already and he was hugging Maria, who was bawling her eyes out.

Abby’s first thought, 'Was shit, she had spilled the beans!', but as she stared into Greg’s eyes, she could see he was totally nonplussed and confused.

She walked over and Greg gratefully let go and Abby hugged Maria. "What’s going on?" she asked.

"I don’t know," Greg answered. "I walked in and she burst into tears and won’t talk to me, can you help please?"

"Leave it to me Greg, you might like to get coffee or something."

Greg vanished, only too happy to get away from the drama. Christ, he had enough of that in his own life at the moment.

As Maria and Abby hugged, she explained what had happened and the plan to meet tonight.

"Do you think they will bring Camilla?" Maria sighed.

"Probably not. If they did that, they would be giving up control. No, all I want is some form of proof that she is all right."

"Who is this Juan you are talking about?"

Abby sucked in a big breath. "He is my gardener, but he is also a friend."

"Oh god, you are placing our safety in the hands of your gardener? Mother of God, Abby! I thought you were smarter than that."

Offended by Maria’s lack of trust, Abby spat out, "He is there only to offer support! The leverage we hold is the money and information. Juan is there only in case they get violent at the meeting, but it is in a public place so it shouldn’t come to that."

As she helped Maria dry her eyes and get some control, Greg walked back in carrying coffee for all.

They sat together and Greg asked. "What’s going on?"

"Maria has a few personal problems and is feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, Greg. I would like to help her. Would it be alright with you if I was to work with Maria and help her out?"

Greg was confused but agreed in principle. "Of course, you do what you have to, just keep me informed. Perhaps we could have lunch together after this Abby and you could bring me up to speed."

As he left them sitting together, he wondered what the hell was going on. Was this about the accounting discrepancies?

@ @ @ @

As Greg and Abby walked out to their lunch date he couldn’t hold back. "Tell me what the hell was all that about with Maria."

Abby had been expecting the inquisition so she was at least ready for it. "She is having some problems with her daughter; she is in some trouble at home."

Greg laughed. "Teenage daughters, yeah they can be trouble. So, it has nothing to do with accounting?"

"I didn’t say that. Greg, you are going to have to trust me about that. I have found out what’s going on and the good news is it’s recoverable. The bad news is you don’t want to know."

He looked bemused. "I want need to know! What the hell does that mean."

"Well, to put it simply, if you don’t know, you can’t be held responsible. At this point, if things go south, you can plead ignorance and there will be no recriminations for you."

He wasn’t happy with her flippant attitude, but she was right. At this point, he had divulged his concerns to her and no one else. If the shit did hit the fan, he was free and clear. "You win Abby. I will leave it in your pretty hands."

They sat down to a tasty lunch. "Abby, you are amazing! I can’t believe how you have changed; you have my heart racing, I want you so much right now."

Abby blushed. "Greg, thank you for the compliment, but we are both married, we both have wives."

"Fuck them!" he spat out. "The greedy bitches! All they are after is a god-damned meal ticket. They don’t care about us. Abby, that bitch, Beth, threw you under the bus at that fucking party, surely you don’t still have feelings for the heartless bitch. My wife is no better."

Abby flinched at his remark. "Granted, Beth didn’t act with the best intentions, but Greg, a lot of that is my fault. For years, I have been dressing in private and I can’t believe that, once she found out, she even stuck by me."

"Ha, that's what I mean, she is nothing but a gold digger." He reached across for her hand and held it tight. "Abby I am losing my mind here. I can’t explain it but I am walking around in a constant state of arousal from just being near you, I am like a love-struck kid around you and all I want is to feel those sexy red lips on mine as we kiss. Can’t you tell? I’m an emotional wreck."

They parted with only a friendly hug, Abby drove home and tried to calm her nerves.

As Abby drove back to the office to pick up Maria, she heard a human-interest story on her car radio about a man who found his lost dog. It gave her inspiration. She did a quick detour to a local vet. She bought one of the tiny chips they stick on pet’s collars to find them if they get lost. She hid it in the lining of her purse. She hid her wallet under the seat of the car, figuring the crooks might rob her out of spite.

This meeting was going to be tough, the gang really held all the cards. Jesus! If you believed what was shown on TV then they were just as likely to kill her and Maria.

She found the little microchip she was looking for and had only to find an opportunity to attach it or give it to Camilla. She also brought a dash cam. Hopefully she could park in such a way that she could film the confrontation.

Back at the office, she copied all of the information regarding the money laundering onto a disc and printed out what she had learned about Eduardo and his thugs.

She walked into Maria’s office. "Are you ready?"

The woman looked nervous and shaky; Abby mused ‘Hmmm she isn’t going to be much help.’

On the way to the meeting, they picked up Juan who looked decidedly shaky himself. Juan took one look at Abby and gave out a little wolf-whistle.

"Christ Abby, if I didn't know the truth, I'd say you are the prettiest woman I've seen in months. Fuck that, you are the prettiest woman I've seen in months." Abby blushed at his compliments. Once she had introduced Maria to Juan, they set off.

Abby pulled into the carpark area at the Mall playground as stipulated. She saw the old black Lincoln and pulled up so the car faced them, their headlights on high beams.

Eduardo and a couple of his friends were waiting. 'Typical,' Abby thought, 'thugs, tattoos and scruffy, unwashed clothes, more like bikers than drug dealers and kidnappers.'

Abby, Maria, and Juan walked side by side towards them. Eduardo laughed. "What? So this is your fucking gang? You are an idiot; we should kill you all here and now."

Abby flung the envelope containing all of the information she had compiled at Eduardo. It hit him in the chest and he caught it.

"Read that asshole." Abby snarled. "An exact copy is sitting with a friend and if we do not return in one hour then that file is going to the local police and the FBI." She smiled, projecting the confidence she wished she had..

Eduard passed the file to his sidekick who looked through the contents. When he showed Eduardo the CD he commanded him, "Get in the car and check it out."

He looked back at Abby and sneered, "Assuming you are telling the truth, what do you want?"

"It’s simple, I want Camilla and if she is returned unharmed, then this goes away. We will transfer the money into your account and you get to keep all that you have done so far. We will then delete your account and you will have to find someone else to do your money laundering."

He laughed. "What is going to stop me from killing you in a month, or a year?"

Abby had expected this. "Well that CD and all the information is still waiting to be sent to the FBI and there is a copy in my outbox. Every day, if I don’t clear my outbox, it gets sent automatically. So, you are right I can’t stop you from killing me, I will be dead and you and your friends will spend the next 30 years in a 6 by 10 foot prison cell."

Eduardo snarled like a vicious dog growling under his breath.

Abby asked, "Is Camilla with you?"

He nodded, just then his sidekick returned and whispered in Eduardo’s ear. Eduardo frowned, glowering angrily at the trio.

Abby barked loudly. "I want to see Camilla. Now!"

Eduardo turned to the car, snapping his fingers, and a couple of goons dragged Camilla out of the car. The moment Maria saw her, she rushed to her and they fell to the ground in a hug.

"OK Eduardo. You keep Camilla safe tonight. I will transfer all of the money and delete your account. Tomorrow, we meet here at the same time and you deliver Camilla."

He didn’t answer straight away, he was obviously trying to figure out what to do. He knew that if that money was lost, his life was over. Drug cartels don’t fuck around.

He stared at Juan. "Who are you muchacho? What is your connection here?"

Abby cut Juan off before he could speak. "This is a friend and he is here to help. Who he is, is not important."

Maria was inconsolable as they drove out of the carpark. Nothing Abby or Juan could say appeased her.

Abby was flushed with adrenalin and she felt weak. She still not sure if her plan was going to work. After dropping off Maria, Juan curled his arm behind Abby’s neck and pulled her into a tight clinch, their lips met in a kiss although Abby tried to fight him off, he was insistent and forceful. Their tongues danced and she succumbed to his powerful deep kiss.

"Juan, thank you for today, that was sweet of you. But this isn’t going to go any further, now take your arm off of my neck."

She dropped him at his truck and he was disappointed that he got only a kiss, but even he was nervous about what they had experienced.

He laughed uproariously. "Fuck! I just have to make sure I never get on your bad side. You are a mean mama, fucking tough. Those guys, they mean business. What would you have done if they called your bluff?"

"I would have died, just like you."

Juan looked at her, his expression communicating his surprise. "Yeah well, I hope they have enough sense to see this your way or we may all still end up pushing up daisies."

As they parted, she walked away. Juan gave Abby another wolf-whistle and yelled out, "Nice ass baby."

Surprisingly, Abby got a warm feeling inside her. Abby was starting to enjoy it when he called her baby.

Eduardo called her that night. "OK puta. You have your wish. Transfer the money tomorrow we will deliver the parcel." The tone of his voice said that he would happily cut her throat if he had a chance.

Abby worked through the night. It took a lot of maneuvering to fake the accounts and make everything look legit. If they were audited, Abby could explain every single transaction and it would take a real expert to unscramble the twisted trail she had set up.

The next day, the deal was done. Camilla was returned unharmed, although she had a new understanding about dealing with these sorts of guys. She never left Maria's arms the whole way home.

When Abby dropped them off, Maria hugged her tight. "Oh my God! I don’t know what to say Abby, my life is yours. Thank you so much for getting Camilla back. I am serious. My life is yours; I will do anything to try and repay you."

Beth was waiting when Abby finally got home, she looked radiant and glowed with a sexuality Abby had not seen for a long time. "Where have you been?" Beth cried, "you didn’t come home last night and tonight you are late again. What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry Beth, things have been very hectic at work, I had lots to do."

Beth’s eyes dropped and she sagged. "It’s that damned Greg, isn’t it? You've been fucking him. I can see the guilt on your face, you were bent over his desk weren’t you? … Christ what a slut you turned into."

Abby hugged her tight. "Beth, it was work, that’s all. Greg and I are only friends."

Beth was rigid in her arms. "Friends my ass! What he wants is your ,ass."

Abby couldn’t argue, she could still smell Greg’s aftershave lingering on her.

Dinner was spoilt but Abby was so hungry that she didn’t care.

As they ate Beth slowly calmed down and she leaned over Abby as she poured the fresh wine into her glass. Her libido was on fire, her liaison with Sally still made her pussy tingle; it was like a vibrator was constantly exciting her.

After she had poured the wine, she set the bottle down and slipped her hands down Abby’s boobs, her mouth fell onto the nape of her exposed shoulder. She left little wet kisses, her tongue gliding sensuously over Abby’s flesh.

"Beth, what are you doing?" Abby whimpered, Beth's attentions igniting her own arousal.

Beth laughed, "If you don’t know, I must be doing it wrong. Now shush darling, don’t say a word, please, it’s been so long. I need my husband back for only one night."

Her mouth worked around Abby’s cheek kissing as she went until their mouths were locked together in a furious kiss. Abby felt her heartbeat growing as her panties filled with a raging hard on. She turned to encircle Beth in an embrace of her own and pulled her down into her lap. They were soon locked in a passionate, sweltering kiss, their tongues fighting for supremacy as their lipstick covered lips mashed frantically.

Abby felt Beth’s bouncy tits crushing against her own, their nipples rubbing and caressing.

Beth cried out in ecstasy. "Oh my god, that feels so sensual."

Abby let her hands slide up her waist cupping Beth’s heaving boobs, kneading and massaging, her thumbs tweaking her nipples with quick pinch, which elicited a low moan from Beth.

Beth’s legs opened across Abby’s giving her full access to her quivering pussy. Abby sensed the opening and her hand dropped and she slid it up her inner leg stroking and caressing Beth’s skin on the way to her honey pot.

Beth almost leapt for joy the moment Abby’s fingers slid up and down her silk covered pussy, she was wet, she could feel her excitement and she wasn’t holding back. Her legs opened wider like a slut encouraging Abby to slide her hand up under the edge of her panties, slowly higher until her fingers were sliding over the moist pouty lips of her vagina.

The moment Beth felt Abby’s fingers in her folds she cried again and kissed her with renewed passion. "Oh my god, I have been such a fool, such a fool."

Abby worked her fingers deeper and deeper into the slippery depths, fucking Beth in gentle thrusts, first one finger, then adding another and another just like Sally had shown her. He finger-fucked her, and it precipitated an intense reaction from Beth with her writhing and wriggling, squirming all over her knee as Abby stroked faster and faster, fucking her until there was no going back, her orgasm over took her and she cried. "Oh, I am going to cum… Oh Steve I am right there! Don’t you dare stop!"

Her body was lost in the moment, her eyes were shut tight, her body was in the middle of a wild spasm as she trembled through her biggest orgasm of her life.

As they came down to earth and sat together Beth’s wet pussy leaking juices all over Abby’s new chiffon dress they held on, too scared to let go, but their reverie was broken by the phone ringing.

Beth reached out picking it up without realizing it was Abby’s, she swiped and answered. "Yes?"

Her face fell and her expression changed from ardor to anger. She dropped the phone on the table, stood and turned to walk away. "It’s for you." She sneered; I should have known better than to trust you."

"Hello." Abby croaked.

"Hello my puta.’ Juan rumbled, he was drunk and rambling. "I want your mouth, my cock is hard and raging, don’t tease me puta I need you."

"Juan I will call you. Until then don’t bother me. Please."
But the moment had been lost Beth had stormed off to her bedroom, taking a bottle of wine with her.

@ @ @ @

The next morning, Abigail showed up at the usual time and went into work like normal. An hour later, Abby was called into Greg’s office. She walked in and was shocked to find Beth sitting their looking smug along with Leslie, the head of HR.

Greg said, "Welcome Abby. Grab a seat. We have an issue we need to discuss with you that could affect all of us. Leslie, why don’t you take it from here?"

"Thanks, Mr. Holmes. Yesterday, I had a visit from a couple of government officials. They are auditing all companies that have transgender people registered and they were very interested in you Abby. They demanded to examine your personnel file. They sort of mentioned on the QT, that they are suspicious that we may have falsified our documentation and that Abby is not a real transsexual. They do not believe you are being honest about your transition; they suspect we, you and this company, are trying to pull the wool over their eyes. They have demanded we produce some kind of documentation proving you are indeed a transsexual.

"As you all know, I have nothing in my files to substantiate our claims. They are seeking a meeting with you and Mr. Holmes. I managed to put them off until next week to give us some time, I explained how busy we are at the moment. But we are going to have to stand up and address their suspicions. If I can’t produce something, to support our assertion about Abby. I, we will be in serious trouble for falsifying an official document. Needless to say, the company and anyone else who made the claim is legally exposed and could be charged as coconspirators."

Beth was doubly concerned now. If this turned out badly not only would she have to repay the money, but she now saw a possibility she might even end up in jail. All of this was Steve’s fault, him and his damn perversion.

Greg stood up and took over. "Thanks Leslie, I will take it from here. As you can imagine, I am concerned because, as Leslie stated, we do not have any official documentation to support our case." He glanced around the group before continuing and he could see the look of anxiety on Abby’s face. "I took the initiative and contacted a doctor friend of mine who owes me a favor. He is willing to backdate a patient consultation. Where Steve came to him complaining of depression and gender confusion.

"He is prepared to say he formally diagnosed Steve with gender dysphoria. Steve, we will have that added to your personnel file. To support that diagnosis, he will include a prescription for female hormones that are typically given to men undergoing sexual reassignment. That should buy us some breathing space."

Steve jumped up, "Wait a minute. I never agreed to anything like that! I am sorry but the answer is no!"

Looking at Beth he went on, "I have only recently discovered I had been tricked into taking female hormones. I know what the side effects are and I am not going down that road again!"

Abby glanced uncomfortably around the group, bracing for an argument.

Greg sighed, "Relax, Abby. All we need is a trace of the drug to show up in your system in case you are required to take a blood test. You only need to take enough to show a small amount of estrogen in your blood. The doctors assure me that, as long as you take them in small doses, they will have no undue or permanent effects, so there is no need to overreact.

Abby thought, ‘God I just got rid of the hormones and now the deck seems stacked against me. I will be a eunuch before I know it.’

"Sorry Greg. I am not prepared to endanger my life for this. I will take one before I am called for a blood test but that’s all."

The group were all uncomfortable and sat in silence.

Abby was steamed and disappointed that his boss and friend had blindsided him with this bullshit meeting and to have brought his wife here just made him furious. Abby let out a sigh of relief. "Is that all Greg? I need to get back to work."

Greg walked back behind his desk and sat down like he was attempting to get out of the line of fire. "Abby, could you please just take it easy. We’re just trying to ensure that we all don’t end up in prison. I have talked to the company lawyers and they have convinced me you need to make some kind of dramatic gesture to really sell this."

"Like what?" Abby snapped.

Greg looked down at his desk uneasy to look his friend in the face. The silence became deafening Greg finally gave in, "It would have to be something that screams I want to be a woman."

The way this day was going, Abby had this fear that Greg was going to ask him to get a uterus transplant and he was really getting worried. He gripped the arms of the chair so hard his knuckles turned white. He braced himself for what was to come next. "Come on Greg out with it!"

"Oh, well if you insist. I, well actually all of us, discussed this before you arrived. We think it is time to replace your silicon boobs with flesh and blood ones. With that on your medical record there could be no doubt about your physiological makeup."

Trying to be sarcastic Abby snapped, "Oh, that’s all is it? You want me to get tits. How big were you all thinking?"

Again, Greg was too embarrassed to say anything, so Beth spoke up. "Abigail’s womanly presentation has been of a full breasted female. The forms he wears every day are DD’s so I suggest we go there. Anything less might raise questions."

Abby objected vehemently. "Beth I am not a slut! I stopped wearing those ridiculous things weeks ago." He wriggled his tits suggestively. "These are a C cup and there is no way I’m going any bigger. I am not making myself into some ridiculous clown for your amusement."

Beth wanting to punish Steve, repeated her argument.

"If Abigail suddenly shows up with a diminished silhouette it would raise too many questions." Beth mused to herself, ‘If he got his way, she would insist the difference be made up with padded bras.’ Everyone was on board with that. As a group that issue seemed settled. Greg said he would make the arrangements once Abby was ready for the surgery.

@ @ @ @

Abigail’s head spun, what the hell had he just agreed to? He had been contemplating it, but this felt wrong. If he got implants it should be because he wanted them, not because he was forced to. He felt he had just been railroaded. On the one hand, the thought of him having real tits had a huge appeal, he was sick of the prosthetics. On the other hand, it sounded so permanent and he knew there would be no going back.

As the meeting broke up, he made a point of not kissing his wife goodbye. He headed straight back to his office giving Greg the cold shoulder, he was surprised to find Maria waiting. She picked up on his stressed demeanor. She jumped out of her seat. "Abby are you alright? You look like your best friend just died."

They greeted each other with a warm friendly hug.

"No, I am fine thanks, Maria. It’s just that Greg is being such an ass.

"I need a break, if it’s alright let’s go and get an early lunch."

"Sure, Abby I’m here for you. Let’s go."

The relaxed nature of the lunch helped Abby calm down and he felt relieved that with friends like Maria things might not be so bleak.

As they parted, Maria thanked Abby again and told her Camilla and her were getting on better than they had in years.

@ @ @ @

Back at the office, Abby looked at the mountain of paperwork stacked in her inbox.

Greg waltzed in looking contrite. "Sorry Abby. I realize I should have spoken to you in private but the other woman showed up early and it all happened so quickly.

Abby wasn’t going to let him off the hook that easily so she grumbled, "That doesn’t make it right Greg and why the hell did you invite Beth?"

Greg could feel; his blood pressure growing. "Abby you have to understand. If this thing with you goes south, it will destroy us all, including my company, Beth, and you as well. Government contracts are essential for our economic viability."

He sucked in a big breath before adding. "Besides, on a personal side, we have been friends for years. Having Abby sit outside my office is becoming harder for me every day. I stopped thinking of you as Steve long ago. I am growing incredibly frustrated; I want to be more than friends with you Abby.

She narrowed her gaze. "So, you think forcing me to get implants was going to help our relationship?"

Greg wanted to say he wanted them because it was what he wanted; he needed it to help him see Abby as a woman and not a man in costume.

Instead, he simply pleaded for Abby’s forgiveness, but Abby was in no mood to be understanding. In the end, he realized begging wasn’t working so he walked out into his office and closed the door.

The atmosphere between them remained tense.

At home, the ground he and Beth had made up had vanished. He was angry at her continued insistence that he become some buffoon impersonation of a woman. It was like all she wanted to do was humiliate him.

Beth on the other hand, was frustrated that her plan had unraveled again. After hearing Juan calling Abby, she had become incensed. Damn it! All she wanted was her husband back, was that too much to ask for? She was mad at herself for giving in to her urges and as much as it had been wonderful, she wasn’t going there again. Thankfully, she had Sally and she was keeping that in check with midweek liaisons that always ended orgasmically for them both.

@ @ @ @

Before Abby knew it, the fateful Friday was upon them. Beth drove him to the clinic for his procedure. At check in, there was a minute of confusion on whether the patient was to be sent to the male or female wing. Beth pulled the doctor aside and talked to the doctor demanding he give Abby collagen injections in his face and to fill out his lips. If he was going to be a cock sucker, she wanted him to look the part.

Beth was confused. Damn it! She was sure her husband would call off the surgery at the last minute. Why would any man want to go through life with tits?

Was it because of something lacking in her?

Or was it a compliment he wanted to have a body like her?

Steve was scared to death; the nurses were concerned about his high blood pressure and rapid pulse. The doctor had to give him a tranquilizer to calm him down.

When he woke in the recovery room while still groggy, he tried to rip off the bandages to see what his new assets looked like. It took another shot to calm him down. Beth drove home a zombie; he was out of it. She put him to bed in Abigail’s room. While he slept, she filled his dresser with heavily padded bras.

She waited until he was asleep in his bed. Beth went to her room and threw herself across her bed, she broke down and cried, huge sobs of helplessness and frustration. At the depths of her despair, she heard through her window the lawnmower. She went to the window. There below was Juan. Her knees trembled, he was shirtless wearing only cut off shorts. His golden skin covered in beads of sweat shone like a beacon in the bright afternoon sunlight. She felt that familiar tingle between her legs.

Abby had seduced him. The damn bitch has kept him from her. As she watched him, her hand slipped down between her legs and she massaged her tingling pussy, god she was wet and could feel her lips twitching. She slid her fingers along the damp folds of her swollen lips, back and forth. She was just so horny, she remembered that day watching Abby suck him of in that beat up old truck, his beautiful big hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth, god what that must have felt like, ah the taste, what would it taste like, the more she thought about it the hotter she got, damn it she wanted him, she wanted him bad.

She had to take decisive action, she felt now was her last opportunity. Abby, with nothing more than rubber boobies and a willing mouth, had ensnared the man of her dreams. She had a great body for a woman her age. If Juan liked silicone, wait until he got a look at the real thing. She was confident all she had to do was get him up here into her lair.

She took off what she was wearing and went to her dresser and found a red gossamer lace babydoll chemise that ended inches above her honeypot. She threw open the window sash and yelled out, "Juan…Juan I need your help. Could you please come up here, I need your help desperately, please hurry!"

Juan briefly debated putting on his shirt, but he couldn’t ignore his jefe’s urgent pleas. He dropped everything and ran through the house and up the stairs. At the end of the stairway, he spied a door that was open just a crack.

He heard another cry for help, he ran down the long hall pushing open the door out of breath. What he saw brought him up short. Beth stood bent over the end of her bed. Her bare ass pointing toward him. She moaned, "Please help me Juan I have thrown my back out and can’t straighten up. Please help me get into bed."

Juan went to her and picked her up in his arms and gently carried her to her side of the bed. He laid her down gently. Once she was flat on her back, Beth had a miraculous recovery. She tightened her grip, her arms tight around her neck and pulled Juan onto the bed with her.

What transpired could only be described as rape. Beth violently stripped Juan of his shorts and took his member in her mouth. At that point, Juan stopped struggling, Beth demonstrating how good she could suck, as her mouth slid up and don his pole. He felt his balls tighten and throb, oh fuck yes, she was good.

He moaned loudly. "Fuck yes that’s good suck that cock, just like that other bitch. Oh, yes suck it."

Beth, not happy being compared to Abby sucked him harder, his big hard cock disappearing in and out of her mouth like a piston. She could feel him getting close, his balls were throbbing wildly in her hands. She slowed down and moaned. "Fuck me I want that beautiful big cock inside me, please I want it." She would show him; this was something Abby couldn’t give him.

What started with her fucking him suddenly turned around with him fucking her. He drove into her with all of his might as he took control of the mating ritual. He was firm, almost brutal in his coupling, he dragged her ankles up onto his shoulders folding her in two, his cock buried so far inside her, his balls were crushed against her ass. As he fucked her with deep penetrating thrusts, all he could hear as her cries of pleasure and the squishy wet sounds of her cunt sucking him in, harder and harder he pounded into her, the bed springs were crying out in despair as he fucked her brutally viciously. He vocally debased her the entire time. Luckily, Beth only understood half of what he said. She did understand enough to catch his meaning. Forty minutes later, both were spent. Beth was sated, bruised, and sore. Juan’s large member had stretched her painfully. The white bed sheets were damp and stained from sweat and bodily fluids.

Juan climbed over Beth and dropped onto the carpeted floor. He pulled on his shorts and left the room with hardly a glance back at the wanton whore splayed across the bed, her hair and makeup in total disarray. Beth laid there with mixed emotions of excitement mixed with fear and an unbelievable feeling of sexual stimulation. Her coupling with Juan was an overall disappointment.

He was unquestionably macho; it was obvious he was partaking in sex not making love. The entire event was ferocious and animalistic. He was concerned only about his pleasure. Not the sweet caring love making she had experienced with Steve.

Steve was finally fully conscious. He now had the chance and energy to explore his new assets. He was very pleased with his new breasts. They were a lovely round shape; the only drawback was that they were so large and bouncy that it would require him to always wear a bra for support. He was also concerned the nipples were pointier and more sensitive than before and their huge size all but ensured their outline would be evident through his outer clothes.

He had time to lay in bed and think. Having his own boobs was an even more potent reminder of his new station in life.

As Juan left the master bedroom, he passed a middle-aged woman who gave him the fisheye.

She stopped at Abby’s door. Knocking quietly, she heard nothing so she tentatively opened the door and peered in. It was her new daughter, awake but obviously groggy.

She walked over to the bed and sat down taking Abby’s hand in hers. "Honey, I heard you had a procedure. I wanted to check on you. I knocked on the front door but no one came so I let myself in using the spare key you gave me. I hope that was alright."

"Sure mom, you are always welcome."

Looking down at her son turned daughter she couldn’t but help to notice his face was wrinkle free. "How do you feel, Abby?"

"I can’t feel my face and there is an elephant sitting on my chest."

Merilee lifted up the bedsheets and gasped he was shirtless and two perfectly formed breasts stared at her. "What have you done now?"

At that, Abby remembered why his chest hurt. "Mom, I had a small procedure done to make me more feminine."

His mother smiled, "If that is what you call small, call me before you do anything large."

"It’s a long story Mom, I’m really tired. I’d rather not go into it now. Alright?"

"Sure honey, we can discuss it later." She pulled the covers back to cover Abby’s exposed chest.

She stood to leave as she reached the door she turned, "Just one question, why did I see the gardener leaving your old master suite?"

"I have no idea Mom, maybe Beth is having some remodeling done."

Merilee shot her daughter a cynical look and replied, "Yes, dear I am sure that is it."

@ @ @ @

Over the next few days, Abby spent some quality time becoming familiar with his new endowments, he was delighted to note they still retained their titillating sensitivity.

For his first day back at work, he chose a very feminine dress that showed his newest assets to their best advantage. He selected a dress that fell within standards yet showed off as much of his chest as he could. It was a cross between a tank top and a mini dress. He was proud of his new physical appearance.

As Abby walked into the office, he felt different, more like he belonged. He took great delight in parading past Greg’s office making a point to push his chest out as far as he could, if this is what he wanted then this was what he was going to get.

Greg saw the flash of color flow past his door and he had to take a double look. It was Abby and she looked incredible, he felt the bugle twitching in his pants. He felt like he was under some spell, the very sight of her and the wafting lingering smell of her scent had him licking his dry lips in anticipation. If she would only take those damn hormones it would be perfect.

Abby had a session with Maria that very morning, he had been coaching her, showing her how to maintain the accounts properly. He loved spending time with Maria, he couldn’t explain it but it left a warm tingling feeling in his stomach.

A short time later Greg walked into Abby’s office. He pleaded, "Can we go to dinner this evening, I want to apologize for everything, please just give me a chance."

Abby smiled; nothing could destroy her mood right now. "Yes, alright Greg, but I warn you I am still angry."

Greg smiled. "Got it. I know I have some fences to mend."

Abby called home with the intention of telling Beth he wouldn’t be home for dinner.

Beth heard the phone ring but she was in no position to answer as Juan currently had her bent over the lounge room chair with his huge cock driving in and out of her cunt, fucking her. As the call went to voicemail, she heard Abby’s voice and she stretched to reach over and pick up her phone.

"Hi Abby," she gushed between Juan’s driving thrusts. She tried to keep calm but Juan, incensed at hearing Abby’s voice, became an animal rutting her mercilessly.

Abby heard the grunts and groans. "What the hell are you doing Beth, sounds like you are running a marathon."

Beth grunted. "I’m doing yoga, what do you want?"

"I’m not going to be there for dinner."

Just then Juan pulled out of her pulsating cunt and dragged her by the hair until she was kneeling at his feet, he stroked his cock spurting a thick stream of milky sperm all over her face. Beth tried to pull away but he was too strong and he rubbed his cock all over her face. She coughed and choked on his cock as he thrust it into her mouth.

"Beth are you alright?" Abby asked, trying to figure out what was going on.

Beth kissed and licked the big mushroom head as she mumbled. "Yes, sorry my mouth was full. I was just having something to eat."

Damn him she just wanted to say, ‘Juan is fucking me you bastard, he has his big cock in me and he is fucking me’, but she was a little scared. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but since the operation Abby seemed stronger, more in charge of her emotions and that worried Beth. If she passed that information on to her husband, she had no idea what his response would be.

Across town, Greg had taken Abby to a lovely uptown restaurant and they were enjoying a nice glass of bubbly. "Abby you look gorgeous today, absolutely stunning."

Abby sucked in a deep breath, she felt it as well, even as mad as she was her heart still skipped a beat hearing his flattering words. "Thank you, Greg I’m glad you like the way I look."

Greg stared into her eyes and leaned across the table, "What I want to tell you is how I feel. I don’t use the word lightly but I’m falling in love with Abby."

"Greg, Abby is an aberration, inside I am still Steve."

"I’m sorry we will need to agree to disagree. I’ve watched Steve go through a metamorphosis and emerge as a beautiful woman, that is who I am in love with.

Abby thought Greg might have a point but didn’t think now was the time to go into that possibility.

As they chatted, Greg included that he had all Abby’s records on file now and he had forwarded them to the government so hopefully they would get off their back.

"Abby, the only thing that worries me is the possibility of a blood test is still out there. I really think you should take the hormones just in case. The doctor has told me that minimum doses wouldn’t do any harm."

Abby watched the pleading look on Greg’s face. "Do you mean the drugs won’t do you any harm Greg? Or are you saying they won’t harm me?"

"No, Abby it is just… Well I don’t want to see any of us end up in jail and yes they can create small changes to your body. Wouldn’t looking more like a woman make your daily routine easier?"

"I am still affected by the hormones Beth had been feeding me, my body hair is still nonexistent and my hips swelled and they never went down. I am nervous that if I take more, I would lose what’s left of my masculinity."

"Would that be so bad? I can promise to make it up to you, I want us to be a couple, I promise I will treat you like a real woman."

The words shocked her and she choked on her drink. "Greg you are not listening to me! I am not ready to move closer to womanhood. Despite what I see in the mirror, I still think of myself as a male. I am sorry if you can’t accept that."

She folded the napkin from her lap and laid it on the table. "I think I am ready to leave now. We both have a lot to think about."

@ @ @ @

When Abby got home, Beth was glowing. "Where have you been?"

"Well, if you must know, I had dinner with Greg."

Beth was shocked and jealous. "Did he get a blow job or did he get a fuck from you?"

Abby was disgusted by her crass remark. "It was just dinner, Beth. Nothing more than that, just two friends having a bite to eat."

"Bite to eat, my ass," Beth barked evilly. "He has the hots for your ass, and what more I think you want it."

Abby stuck her nose in the air. "And what if he does? Why should you care if you don’t want it, why shouldn’t I?"

"That’s not true. I just want to know that you are mine. I hate to think of you and him together, you may have tits but you’re still my man."

Abby smiled. That was exactly what she told Greg and it was being thrown back at her face. "Beth, you may not believe me, I still love you," Abby muttered. "I still want you as my wife and life partner, nothing would make me happier than us being able to put all this aside and be together like we were the other day, it was fantastic and I want that again."

Beth had an evil thought. Her pussy was still overflowing with Juan’s spunk. She swaggered up to Abby and kissed her hard on the lips wrapping her in a tight embrace. Abby was stunned by Beth’s blatant sexuality, but she was aroused, Greg had been flirting with her all day and his cock was already straining inside his tight pink panties. The kiss grew quickly and Abby’s hand was soon running up the inside of Beth’s leg. "Yes darling, yes, don’t stop." Beth purred.

Beth’s tongue ravaged Abby’s mouth slithering and sliding as their passion grew.

As Abby's hand reached Beth’s swollen pussy, he was shocked to find no underwear and she was so wet, he had never felt her pussy to be so swollen and puffy.

They couple fell on the floor in a heap and Beth begged. "Lick me, please make me cum I want to feel your tongue inside me."

Abby was taken back, Beth had never shown any interest in oral sex, now here she was asking for it. He wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He dived headfirst into her hot squelchy vagina his tongue going straight to work driving up into her openness. Holy hell! She tasted so earthy and pungent, his finger slid into her and he fucked her as his tongue centered on her clitoris flicking and licking, sucking and biting until Beth could hold back no longer and she came in a flow of hot molten juices, in all their years together he had never known her to be so animated during sex.

As Beth’s orgasm exploded, she was screaming in her head, 'Yes, lick it you bitch taste it. Make sure you get it all, all of Juan’s hot gunk.'

He climbed her body and slid his cock deep into her in one mighty thrust and as he started to fuck her, she lifted her legs up by her chest and slid them onto his shoulders. Beth pleaded, "Fuck me hard you little bitch, make me yours, fuck me."

He did but Beth never got close to an orgasm. Once Steve had com he pulled out and went to sleep.

Afterwards as Beth laid staring into the darkness, she couldn’t hold back a titter as she thought about Abby eating out her pussy with it full of Juan’s man nectar.

They slept together for the first time in many years. It was a conflicting night for them both. Beth was totally sated, raped by Juan over and over during the afternoon and then tonight, god what a bitch she had become, but she loved it.

Greg and Abby’s blossoming relationship swelled as they spent more time together. Greg was smitten, he didn’t understand it, he had never felt that way about anyone let alone a man, he had to question his sexuality. Was he turning gay?

Abby went to work every day, getting up extra early to ensure he always looked his best. To Greg, Abby would arrive everyday looking gorgeous and no longer even vaguely resembled his old friend but deep inside he knew and it scared him. His nights and his dreams were filled with images of Abby it was all he could think of, damn it if only she would take those damn hormones and complete the journey. Abby had been tormenting him lately, flirting and teasing but she would not take that leap of faith.

Abby had been staying away from Sally, scared by the intensity of her passion and Abby did not want to get in the way of Beth’s renewed interest, but she needed a pedicure, so necessity won out so she made an appointment. Sally was so pleased to receive a call from Abby, she had missed their Saturday liaisons. It was strange now that she and Beth had fallen into such a torrid affair, yes it was an affair, she had developed a deep attachment to Beth over the last few weeks. God! If only she could get Abby and Beth to get together, that would be truly amazing.

On Saturday, Beth seemed nervous when Abby told her she was going to visit Sally. She was scared about what Sally would say, but she was jealous and the fury built, she didn’t understand it, why was she jealous, and who was she feeling the jealousy for?

Sally passed Abby a glass of champagne as she sat back in the chair. "Wow Abby. You look incredible." Her fingers traced lines across her new tits. "You look so womanly. I love these boobs."

Abby blushed at the compliments, her cock twitching at Sally’s touch. They chatted lightly before Sally started in earnest giving Abby a manicure and pedicure. "Honey, you have really mastered doing your own makeup and your lips are sensational, but could I please give you a facial? I think we can improve on this look. Don't worry. Your money's no good here honey, this is my treat, then maybe you could give me a little treat later."

"Sally Beth and I have been trying to reconnect and I do not want to jeopardize that, perhaps I should just pay."

Sally grinned thinking this is it now or never. "Honey, I know all about you and Beth and I love that you are able to rebuild, but well…. Honey, I have to tell you! Beth and I have been doing some connecting of our own, we have been lovers for some time now."

Abby was completely shocked. "What?" Her surprise turned to something else. The feel of Sally’s full luscious lips on hers as Sally kissed her passionately.

"Shush honey relax, it is not a bad thing, I am not trying to steal her away. I thought you two were over when we hooked up."

Sally’s fingers tweaked Abby’s new improved nipples twisting and pinching them, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. "Isn’t this so much better now that you have womanly boobs? They are awesome." She kissed Abby delightfully. "Do you like your new body? I can’t wait to have your sexy pouty lips on my pussy."

Abby could only moan softly as Sally worked her magic lips and tongue all over Abby’s erogenous zones, she even found some that Abby wasn’t aware of. Breaking contact, Sally came up for air and said, "Abby, Beth loves to lick me as well and I love her tongue in me, god she has got so good at licking pussy, she really is a little harlot."

The thought of Beth between Sally’s legs should have made Abby jealous but all it did was increase the rate at which her cock was growing, no wonder Beth has been so sexual lately.

Sally grabbed his cock, wouldn’t it be nice if she was here right now sucking that beautiful cock, holding it and guiding it into me."

It was all she could think of, Sally was relentless as she teased Abby and it didn’t take long before Sally’s mouth was full of his explosion. Of course, he couldn’t leave without repaying the compliment. Sally was so worked up it didn’t take long to cover Abby’s flicking tongue with her juices.

It was a wonderful afternoon and Abby walked out with a bright cheery flush. Well, well, well, so Beth had been seeing Sally, he could hardly complain considering the day’s events, but should he say something to her? Or should he just let it lay?

@ @ @ @

Deciding on the latter course of action, Abby got home to find Beth anxiously awaiting his arrival, dinner already prepared and the table set.

Beth’s conversation was filled with questions about Abby’s afternoon and how Sally was. Abby laughed realizing she was only trying to find out about whether Sally had spilled her guts.

He mused, ‘My life is so complex now, Greg was pushing for a real man/woman relationship, Beth and her newfound intimacy was unexpected but not unwanted. Abby had really loved reconnecting and he just prayed that it was going to last. Then to top that off was Juan, he texted every day and she felt guilty for pushing him away. He had come to her rescue when she needed it most and ever since Abby had been very cold, she just wasn’t ready to give up that much, could she really go through with it? Admittedly there was a simmering animalistic attraction. What was missing was Abby didn’t feel romantically inclined towards him at all, it was just guilt.’

The next day Greg and Abby were sharing their noon meal, it was becoming a standing date. Seated at the café with Greg, they picked lightly at their lunch. Greg was unable to voice his desires, it seemed every time he did lately, Abby pushed him away. Not today though, today he was going to push back. He kept filling Abby’s glass with wine, it was a sweet Napa Valley Riesling and Abby seemed to be really enjoying it.
Greg paid as he always did and as they walked back towards the office, he slipped his hand into Abby’s, at first, she was alarmed this small intimacy made her feel uncomfortable, but his warm firm hand felt so comforting she relaxed and enjoyed the feel.

As the elevator doors slid shut, Greg pushed the button and their ride had barely begun when he pulled Abby into his arms and kissed her. Not a friendly thanks for lunch kiss, but a searing toe-curling sensuous kiss that went on and on. Abby wanted to push him away to say stop but the words wouldn’t come; they were caught in her throat. Instead, her arms circled Greg’s neck and she slipped her tongue into Greg’s willing mouth. The firm manly feel of his coarse cheeks scratched erotically on Abby’s glowing skin. Damn this was so wrong but she couldn’t stop.

The elevator doors slid open and Abby was shocked to see that they were not at their floor; they had travelled all the way to the service room at the top. Greg grabbed her hand and dragged her up the short flight of stairs out onto the roof.

As she went to ask what he was doing Greg pulled her back into the torrid sensual kiss and there was no argument, no pushing back they were both aroused and the blood was flowing. Greg’s hands were quick to grab her fleshy bouncy girly orbs roughly mauling her perky little nipples. "Abby I am so head over heels over you, it’s all I think about. I want you so much."

Abby grinned admitting. "I, I feel the same way Greg, I do I really do but it wouldn’t be fair to Beth, she is really trying at the moment."

"Fuck Beth." Greg snarled. "She is nothing but a money grabbing bitch, look what she has put you through, please let me show you how much I want you."

He reached down and placed Abby’s hands on his throbbing cock, it was standing up like a flagpole. "See Abby? That is what you do to me."

Abby, of her own accord, ran her hand up and down the length of Greg’s pulsating throbbing rod, it was hard, yet flexible and it had a life of its own as it twitched and jerked in her hand. She was trapped as Greg’s mouth closed over hers again, his hands roughly massaging her aching boobs. Her own cock was as hard as Greg’s.

She stroked him through his pants, rubbing and stroking him. "Oh god Abby you angel, Christ that feels so good, Oh, please don’t stop."

She couldn’t help it, with Greg’s tongue ravishing her own, she wanted it just as much as him, she slowly unzipped his trousers and there was his pulsating cock, hot and trembling in her hand.

Greg couldn’t hold back, he moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, oh Abby, stroke it baby, oh god don’t stop."

Her hand closed around the solid pulsating flesh and she stroked him, slowly at first then faster and faster, he was so worked up that it wasn’t going to take long. "Jesus Abby I am going to cum." He announced. "Fuck I am going to cum."

Abby didn’t want his sperm shooting all over her new dress, she wasn’t a virgin at this, but this time it was something she wanted to do. She dropped quickly to her knees and took it deep into her mouth and it was only just in time. Her mouth was barely over it and he shot off in her mouth, spurt after angry spurt as his hands held her head tightly, his knees trembling and jerking, shot after shot he came like a tsunami there was so much, she could hardly swallow it all. She gagged and choked trying to make sure there was no spillage and as Greg slowly softened, she gave his bulbous head a little kiss before putting him back into his trousers and zipping him back up.

As she stood back up, she kissed him and he was eager not to fight off her creamy stained lips.

This was the bit that Greg was so worried about but she had been so loving he dropped his hand into Abby’s lap and whispered. "Let me do something for you."

Abby was shocked to hear the reluctance and hesitation in his voice. It was evident he didn’t want to do it. She pushed his hand away. "Forget it Greg, maybe when you really want it." She turned and stormed back inside.

She was at her desk when Greg walked in looking guilty. He wanted to say something but couldn’t find the words. It took him days to find his voice and he invited Abby to lunch. As they ate, he whispered. "I am sorry Abby I feel terrible, but I have never been with a man before, I didn’t know what to do."

Abby was amazed by his arrogance. "What did you think I did? You think I knew how to suck you off? What makes you more important than me? I was just trying to give you some pleasure but I think I was wasting my time, you aren’t ready for this relationship Greg, I think we should stop seeing each other until you make up your mind about how you see me fitting into your future and deciding exactly what it is you want."

"No, please. I want this. But, don’t you see Abby, that’s why I wanted you to take the hormones, I don’t understand why you won’t take them. They will only make you more of a woman."

"Because they are dangerous, I would lose bone density and muscle mass. More importantly I would become impotent, that’s why. I want to be able to enjoy sex as a man. I am not prepared to transition completely, yes I enjoy living like this but you better get used to it, this is as far as it goes."

That ended their supposedly romantic little lunch in silence and it was back to the drudgery of work. Greg stayed well out of her way for the rest of the day.

The Government officials announced their finds. It was their assessment that Abby was indeed in the process of transitioning.

Greg and Abby grew a little distant and Greg became frustrated and angry. Remembering that blowjob on the roof became the norm, sitting at his desk or making love with his wife that was all he could think about. Abby, Abby, Abby what am I going to do?

@ @ @ @

Beth and Sally had just finished making love, a long spicy session and they were both sated and happy. "Beth, I want to ask you something."

Beth sighed contentedly. "Go on then honey. Ask away."

"You should know that Abby and I were intimate last Saturday."

"You what." Beth spat out from her ruined reverie. "What the hell Sally, we are supposed to be friends."

"Oh, we are more than friend’s sweetie, but Abby and I have become close as well and I want us all to share that love. "Imagine it Beth, the three of us together, wouldn’t it be amazing?"

Beth couldn’t help the tingle in her stomach and a little giggle escaped. "Yes, but he doesn’t know about us and I don’t know if I want to share that with him."

"Sorry honey, I let the cat out of the bag. I told him Saturday that we are lovers, he was shocked at first but I saw the smile on his face, he was into it, he really is, he wasn’t mad or anything."

"Sheesh you are a devious bitch Sally." They both laughed and Beth laid down the question, so how would it work? What is your plan?"

"I don’t know yet, I am still thinking about it, maybe you could sort of drop some hints when you are in flagrante Delicto."

Beth smiled to herself as she drove home, her life seemed perfect, she finally had snared Juan and now Sally as well. Even Abby was under her spell. She now had more sex than she could handle. She had to put Juan off today to make time for Sally. Granted, Juan wasn’t exactly the greatest lover. She realized that he was mostly gay, but his power was so intoxicating, when he fucked her it was always so rough but she loved it, and the thought that she had stolen him from Abby right under her nose made it all that more special.

That night as she made love with Abby, she tried to drop a subtle hint but Abby seemed lost and she was sure it went right over her head.

Abby smiled inwardly at Beth’s clumsy attempts to bring Sally’s name into their lovemaking. Since Sally’s revelation, he was thinking of little else. Well that and the feel of Greg’s cock in his mouth. The taste of cum was something Juan had introduced him to. Now she had developed an affinity for the creamy smooth taste of Greg’s cum and the powerful throbbing of his balls as he squirted in her mouth. The mere thought had her hard.

Juan was still working as the Johnson’s gardener, but it was only a cover to get to his fuck toys. He was pissed at Abby, he really wanted to fuck her ass. But she was giving him the cold shoulder. He had helped Abby when she needed it, he put his life in danger to help and what did he get in return, not a fucking thing, she had cast him aside. Yeah, he was getting some satisfaction from Abby’s slutty wife but he was only fucking her to get back at Abby. His preference was still towards the masculine gender. Beth’s sloppy hole was a poor substitute for a good tight ass.

Maybe Abby didn’t even know he was fucking the slut of his wife. Surely, he must have heard that first time when he was only in the next room and the screams coming from Beth had been earsplitting.

Maybe he needed to be more upfront and more direct? A plan was starting to develop. Madre Mios! Juan’s mother had been all over his case recently, they wanted him to bring Abby home for dinner. Juan wasn’t going to wait much longer that’s for sure.

His chance came sooner than he expected. It was late the next day when he was still finishing in the Johnson’s gardens. He saw Beth, walking around in next to nothing. ‘Slut’ he mouthed quietly, she is a cock teasing bitch. He watched stroking his cock through his shorts, squeezing his erection, as he stood back, watching Beth looking at him through the window. He heard Abby’s car pull into the driveway.

Beth heard Abby's car at the same time Juan and was pissed. She had been hoping to lure Juan into a romp between the sheets and that opportunity was shot. 'Fuck' she mumbled to herself, why did Abby have to be so damn early.

Abby strolled in and gave Beth a quick kiss as Beth poured them a martini.

As they sipped their martini’s Juan burst in through the side door. "Hello girls."

Beth turned quickly as she heard his voice. The moment she saw him her heart fluttered wildly, 'oh please god, please Juan, don’t say anything.'

Abby was caught off guard at the sudden intrusion. He turned as Juan striding manfully towards them. Abby tried to put up her hand to stop him but Juan pushed her feeble attempt aside and pulled her into a fierce kiss.

He leaned forward pushing Abby back so she was off balance and couldn’t fight him off, in fact she had to wrap her arms around his shoulders to keep falling backwards.

His lips closed over hers, stopping any chance she had of complaining and his tongue forced its way into her mouth marauding and fighting with Abby’s as the kiss grew in intensity.

Juan leaned back for a moment. "So, you like that little lady?"

"No, Juan I don’t. Why would you even think that? Please let me go."

Juan caught off guard by her reluctance this wasn’t how he pictured it at all. "What are you saying princess… You don’t want me now? You use me, risk my life and my family’s life but now I am of no use to you, you think you can push me away?"

"It’s not like that, Juan, I appreciate what you did for Maria but this is not right."

Juan let her go and Abby stepped back nervously just barely managing to avoid falling on her backside.

Juan’s smile turned into a nasty sneer. "Well if you don’t want me, I know somebody who does"

He walked up to Beth who was stepping backwards scared of the look on his face, but he was too fast. The same type of kiss that he shared with Abby he now imparted on Beth’s startled face. Beth fought bravely but as his strong arms encircled her and his tongue assaulted hers, she lost the will to fight. Her loins were on fire as she saw Abby staring open mouthed, she thought. ‘Yes, that’s right Steve, he likes me, better than you!’

With Juan’s huge cock digging into her thigh she succumbed to his assault, her arms circled his neck and she held on tight her tongue was as busy as his.

He turned back to Abby. "You see little princess, you are not the only woman in this family who likes me. Your slutty wife has been fucking my brains out for weeks now. So if you aren’t interested, Beth is going to offer herself up to me. In fact, I happen to know Beth hasn’t had an in-depth recital exam in a long time. I have this prob between my legs that would love to explore her bowels."

Beth shoved Juan. "I am not a slut you bastard! I will not be anyone’s second choice."

He sneered. "You will be whatever I want you to be, now get down on your knees and show that other bitch how much you love my cock."

Beth shook her head. "No, I’m not a piece of meat, you can’t treat me like that."

Juan slapped her open palmed across the face and it was hard and painful, Beth recoiled against the wall with her face contorted by fear, embarrassment, and pain.

Abby leapt into action and sprang at Juan grabbing him and pulling him away from Beth but he was no match for Juan’s strength. Juan twisted Abby’s wrist savagely and she fell to her knees. "Yeah that’s right puta, that’s where you belong, now take my cock out and show me some love, because if you don’t, I am going to fuck that bitch wife of yours, right up her ass."

Abby heard Beth’s shocked intake of breath and realized she was scared. Steve’s manhood had been buried for a long time. But he was still there, he tried to fight and push Juan away with his free hand but Juan grabbed him brutally and held his arm up over his head and shoved his groin into his face, Steve twisted writhing and thrashing around. Juan laughed at his adversary’s feeble strength.

In agony and frustration, Steve realized he wasn’t the man he once was. He pushed Steve back down and realized the only way to get through this sane was by being Abby again. ‘Damn those hormones had made me so weak. Unable to protect my wife.’ In a flash of anger, Juan let one of his hands go and he tried again to fight but this time the slap was for Abby and she saw the look of anger and lust boiling in his face, her face stung. "Do you want me to fuck your slut wife’s ass?"

Beth was terrified, "Please, Steve do what he wants. That monster would rip me in two."

"No. I don’t want you hurt," Abby sobbed.

The room swirled and his breath deepened and quickened. Juan ordered ,"Then take out my cock and suck it, and by the power of god you better be good because if you aren’t, she is going to be next."

Beth stood watching stunned, her mouth hanging open she started feeling fear as it totally overcome her.

As Juan let Abby go, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his own erection. "See, see what you do to me, you are driving me fucking crazy."

Begrudgingly, Abby could indeed feel his mighty erection and she gave it a squeeze involuntarily. It felt so big and hard, just like the rest of his body. There wasn’t an ounce of fat, he was all muscle, all she thought about was his hard cock pulsating in her hand.

"Oh, fuck yes you sexy little bitch, stroke it get it hard."

Abby was disgusted with herself as she stroked him, it was then that she noticed Beth staring open mouthed at them, she stood there with a look of complete horror on her face. That woke Steve up and he tried to move away but Juan had other ideas he called out. "Come here Beth you little slut, don’t stand over there. You want to watch your sissy husband suck my cock, don’t you."

Beth didn’t move but she watched and her pussy pulsed, as scared as she was, the tingles just wouldn’t stop. The sight of her husband with his hand stroking another man’s cock wasn’t something she was expecting to see up close but here it was and as she watched Abby’s hand stroking Juan, she hated the fact she shivered with anticipation.

Abby was feeling a whole different emotion… Humiliation and embarrassment, his wife was watching him with another man and he felt his face flush with shame and disgust. Fear drove him on, try as he might he couldn’t let go of Juan’s cock, in fact it was getting harder and harder as Juan reached down and dropped his shorts, he wasn’t wearing underwear and Abby was soon holding Juan’s turgid throbbing cock in her hot little hand, not just holding it but stroking it and kneading it, milking the little drops of precum off the head.

"That’s the way, Princess! Get it hard baby, you love you love it that way. Don’t you?" He laughed. "Show me, show me how much you want it, and give it a little kiss."

Abby fought off the urge but she was frightened, not just what he would do to her but Beth as well.

Beth breathed heavily, her breaths short and ragged as she watched. She was terrified at what Juan would do to her if Steve didn’t cooperate. She thought, 'better Steve gets fucked up the ass than me.' She couldn’t believe her eyes, or what she was about to say. "Suck it bitch, you want it I can see it in your eyes, go on sissy suck it, put it in your mouth."

Juan laughed as Abby slowly lifted her head and kissed his throbbing cock then as if in slow motion opened her mouth and let his powerful shaft slide in her tongue swirling around the head. It swelled in her mouth as she sucked it harder,

Juan’s hand grabbed her hair and tugged fiercely forcing his cock right into her mouth.

Abby choked as Juan brutally shoved it in and out.

Beth had moved closer and she leaned in watching and listening to the sounds of her husband sucking him off. Beth stared at her husband. Her eyes full of disdain.

Juan wasn’t finished, no not by a long shot. Abby sucked Juan’s cock he started sucking with wild abandon trying to get it over with as soon as he could hoping in vain that he would be satisfied, her hand stroked and caressed his balls.

"You want this in your cunt, don’t you bitch?" He screamed at Beth. "Yeah you fucking want it, don’t you? You have been doing all week just what the little sissy is doing, your cunt has been so full of my cum… I bet you made Abby eat you, didn’t you bitch? Yes, the sissy has been eating my cum without even knowing it hasn’t he?"

Abby fell back stunned at the disgusting words falling from Juan’s tongue, was it true? As he looked at Beth’s flushed face, he knew it was true. Abby’s hands fell to the side as she stared disbelievingly into Beth’s face. Beth would not meet his gaze.

Juan sensed that Abby wasn’t going to continue and decided to show her. He grabbed Beth and dragged her forcefully to the sofa and flung her down as he ripped her scanty panties off. He was between her legs and his cock ravaging her squelching pulsating pussy. There was no loving it was brutal and purposeful as he thrust into her.

"Oh my lord Juan, please be gentle." Beth moaned.

He ignored her pleas and fucked her, pumping her puffy engorged cunt harder and harder, the sofa rattled on the floor as he pounded her.

Beth screamed and her legs flailed around as he hammered her. "Oh yes, fuck me." She screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me I'm going to cum."

The words were a slap in Abby’s face but nothing compared to the look on Beth’s face that was sheer ecstasy.

Juan was in overdrive as he hammered her and her squelching cunt gave up its energy to his frenzy and he drove one final time into her emptying his balls deep into Abby’s screaming wife.

Juan stood slowly pulling on his shorts. He laughed. "You are both mine now, I own your asses. Abby, we are going to lunch at my family’s home on Sunday so get dressed up. You need to make a good impression. As my new fiancée."

He was gone in a flash leaving a vacuum of accusatory glances.

Abby still on her knees sobbed wildly. "Beth, oh my God Beth… What have you done? Is it true what he said? Have you been having sex with him every day?"

With Abby's accusing face glaring angrily at her, Beth screamed, "Yeah I loved it! Any woman would. At least I’m not a homo."

Abby snarled accusingly. "That’s not what Sally said."

Beth’s body gave way and she slumped down defeated; this wasn’t what she had wanted. She and Sally had talked about seducing Abby into their circle, but after watching Abby act like a slut sucking off her boyfriend, she wanted nothing to do with it.

That was it, their reconnection was gone in one horrid flash of lust.

For Abby, it was back to sleeping in his old room lost and alone. There was no way he was going to Juan’s parent's place.

Beth was in shock, her plans had taken another beating. What’s wrong with men, they could have both had her, but all they wanted to do is suck cock. Fucking queers, at least Sally loved her.

There was no way she was giving up her estate, she loved her home. If Abby wouldn’t play the game, she would have no option but to divorce him. No court in the land could feel any sympathy for Abby. Beth should have no trouble getting a good settlement. It was just a shame that Abby’s salary had taken such a hit. Now he made only a fraction of what he did when he was the CFO.

Abby was devastated when he found out Beth had been sleeping with Juan. He so much wanted to reconcile but that was too much now. If that’s what she wanted then she could damn well have him. As much as it hurt, he started to pack up everything and all his personal belongings. When Beth saw him with cardboard boxes, packing up books and things from the lounge, she grabbed her. "What the hell are you doing?"

Abby hissed. "Beth, you have behaved like a real bitch. That night when you outed me to the world, that wasn’t done for my benefit and it certainly wasn’t done with love. I overlooked it because I loved you so much." He sucked in a big breath before continuing. "We have lived in this loveless marriage long enough, then to find that you have been fucking him, I am sorry that was too much. I am leaving and I will be filing for divorce."

Beth stared at him in total shock but as she glared at Abby. her mood shifted to one of defiance. "I am the one that is going to divorce you. But you better know I am not giving up this home, and I expect you to support me. I have given you the best years of my life and you throw it all away because of a little dalliance. For God’s sake, you have had sex with him yourself damn it."

Abby countered with, "I never had sex with him, I was orally raped. You were the one who forced it upon me, that was another damn thing you hung on me, I didn’t even want it."

"You damned liar, I watched you out in his truck that day and you weren’t fighting him off. And you weren’t complaining this time either I might add."

Abby kept packing. "The courts will decide who gets what Beth. I don’t want to be hurtful, I will be fair, but it has to be equitable for both of us."

Beth stormed off leaving Abby with tears rolling down her cheeks. She stored most of her stuff at her Mom’s place and then found a cheap hotel room until she could sort something better.

Beth watched him drive off without even a backward glance but she did have a snigger when she wondered what would happen when Juan turned up.

@ @ @ @

At work Monday morning, Maria was dropped off some reports for Greg when she saw how withdrawn Abby appeared to be. She immediately knew that something was wrong and came around the desk to crouch before Abby. This was the woman who had had a backbone of steel and saved her daughter from kidnappers. She owed her whatever support she might need.

"Abby, there is something wrong. I can tell," she said, looking Abby in the eye.

It was obvious that she needed to talk to someone, because she broke down in tears as she related what had happened on Saturday. How she had found out that Beth had been having an affair with Juan and what Juan had done to both Abby and Beth. Her eyes and lips drew tight in anger as the story unfolded. She had experienced much of the same things in her own youth, either personally or one of her friends.

It did not matter to her that Juan had been involved in freeing Camilla from the kidnappers. Something needed to be done. She hugged Abby tightly before telling her that things would be okay. An idea was forming in her mind about what needed to be done about Juan to protect Abby. After a few more minutes, Maria left her to go back to her own office.

Speaking with Maria had helped a lot, but the collapse of her marriage and Beth's affair with Juan was still distracting. Abby was hard at work trying to keep occupied when Greg approached her. He could see immediately that she was upset and, without saying anything to her, walked out and made her a fresh cup of coffee. When he returned, he sat down across from her, "Abby, you look upset, what’s the matter?"

Abby didn’t raise her head, she was scared she wouldn’t be able to hold it together. "Nothing Greg, it’s just Beth and I haven’t been getting along lately."

Greg watched intently as he sipped his coffee and he could see the trembling upper lip, the uncertainty, and, of course, the pain. "How can I help Abby? What can I do?"

Sucking in a deep breath she whispered. "Nothing, there’s nothing anyone can do." But the words were barely off her lips when the tears started flowing.

Greg jumped up and ran around the desk pulling her head onto his shoulder as he consoled her. "What’s happened? Is she ill?"

"No, I have left her, I don’t want to talk about it… It is still raw. I just need some time."

Greg held tight, rocking her gently. "Abby, It will be okay. Let’s get you something to eat. Come on, let’s get out of here for a while."

They walked together to the elevator and once the doors were closed Greg grabbed her as Abby broke down all together, her body shuddering as she sobbed. Greg saw his chance and grabbed it with both hands as he held her in a consoling embrace, he lifted her head and kissed her. Abby, taken by surprise, held on tight, her arms up over his shoulders. She didn’t welcome it but didn’t fight his rambunctious tongue either as it slid sensuously around her mouth.

They had to separate as they reached the ground floor. Greg escorted her to a local café where he helped her into a seat as he ordered some muffins and more coffee. As Abby nibbled away, he asked again. "Abby, it's me, you can trust me. What has happened?"

Abby took a deep breath. Letting it out, she told him, "Beth cheated on me, she's been having an affair, so I moved out."

Greg shook his head. "Oh Jesus… I don’t believe it, I mean Beth is a bit of a bitch, but I wouldn’t expect that, are you sure?"

"Of course, I’m sure." Abby spat out caustically.

Greg flinched. "Okay I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry, so where are you living?"

Quietening down, Abby sniffled. "I found a hotel not far from work, it means I can walk to work."

He nodded. "Well, I think you need to take a couple of days off and get your head together, figure out what you are doing."

"No Greg. Work takes my mind off it. I will use that time to contact a lawyer and find out what my rights are."

"I know the perfect guy, we can call him when we get back to the office. But first things first, we need to find you somewhere decent to stay."

"Yes, I was looking at apartments last night."

Greg smiled. "Abby, I don’t want to make light of your troubles but, for me this is a chance to tell you again. I want us to have a much closer relationship. Let me help you find an apartment; I can help financially." His hand had closed over Abby’s and her heart leapt, what was she thinking? Why was her tummy fluttering so furiously?

"Greg, there is too much between us. First, you are married and I wouldn’t feel right interfering in your marriage. I am not doing to Cindy what Beth did to me, I am not a cheater Greg, I won’t be the other woman, and I am not too sure I could do it anyway."

"Jesus Abby. I'm throwing myself at your feet, I don’t know where I am with you. I have real feelings and you can’t just trample over them."

"Greg, I;m just not ready."

Meanwhile over at Sally’s salon, Beth was crying on her shoulders. "I don’t know how it all happened, but it’s all over, he threw a tantrum and stormed off, God knows where he is staying."

Sally pulled her into a sweet little kiss. "Beth it doesn’t matter. It would have been nice to have him with us but the reality is that we don’t need him."

"What do you mean Sally, what am I going to do?"

"You my sexy little minx are going to suck it up, put on a smile and we are going to carry on. You must know that I have feelings for you."

"God what would people say? They would make fun of us, call us lezzies, I don’t know that I can do that Sally."

Sally kissed her, pushing her back on the seat, her hands roaming up her torso, up under her blouse squeezing and massaging her boobs. Her lips leaving lipstick butterfly kisses everywhere they landed. "Beth, I want you, I want that hot little pussy, I want to taste it, feel it, smell it. I want to cum all over your gorgeous face. Who cares what anyone calls us?"

@ @ @ @

When they returned to the office, Greg brought Abby the number of a lawyer recognized as one of the best in the business.

As the weeks rolled by, Abby was able find a comfortable apartment, with Greg’s help. Greg had been such a great friend. Yes, he kept pushing for more and Abby was struggling to hold him at bay. That was partially due to her own burgeoning feelings towards him, but it was more than just the fact he had been helping her so much. He had been so charming and sweet, the fact he accepted her for who she was helped.

Abby still had strong feelings of uncertainty surrounding her current life. It was a fantasy come true, to be living the life she had always dreamed of, but it was wrong without Beth beside him. He felt lonely and still struggled with his feelings towards her. He still remembered the horrific images of her rutting like an animal with Juan and so blatantly throwing it in his face.

That night, as Abby was relaxing staring out over the city skyline, there was a knock on the door. It was Greg and he was holding a bottle of wine. Abby welcomed him in going for a hug but Greg wanted more and pulled her into a kiss, not a friendly greeting kiss but a deep spine-tingling tongue swirling kiss, the kind of kiss that opens hearts and zippers. Taken by surprise, Abby fell deeper into the kiss allowing Greg to push her up against the door frame, half in and half out, their lips did battle, and their bodies collided in a moment of pure sexuality.

With Greg still standing in the door, Abby breathlessly slipped out of his arms. "You better come in," she whispered.

They went straight out onto the balcony and shared a soothing glass of wine, the chat died as they stared furtively across at each other. Abby, looking for a chance to gather her senses, stood and walked over to the edge of the balcony and stared out over the city lights. Greg saw it as his chance and he pounced quickly, moving right up behind Abby and circling her waist with his arm, his lips gliding over the back of her neck, kissing and nuzzling. "Damn your skin is so smooth."

Abby leaned back against him overcome, by her feelings. Greg’s hands slid up to cup and caress her boobs, tweaking her nipples, pinching and twisting them tightly. ‘Abby, I want you like I have never wanted anything in my life, I want to make love to you, I want to feel your body in the throes of orgasm."

Abby moaned softly. "Greg…. I."

Greg cut her off with his lips as they crushed hers and again their tongues danced a fandango so promiscuous Abby could no longer stand, she had to grab Greg for support. As she turned in his hard strong arms, she felt his rough, bristle covered face roughly graze her delicate flesh she shivered. Greg moved in closer, crushing her against the balcony railing and he ground his erection against her stomach, his hands busily groping and mauling her boobs.

‘Jesus.’ Abby moaned into Greg’s mouth. "Greg…"

"Shush Abby. Don’t fight this you want it as much as I do."

Greg slid his hand down between their bodies, he took a deep breath and grabbed a handful of Abby’s already erect cock, it was poking out proudly above the top of her silk panties.

Greg fought his desire to pull back, he had fought to get to this stage and he wasn’t backing down now. His hand worked over the silk, pulling Abby’s pulsing erection out into the night air and caressing it with an intensity that shocked him. Here he was holding another man’s cock, stroking and caressing it… No, this wasn’t a man. It was Abby and she was gorgeous. He looked into her eyes as their tongues slithered together, Greg’s hand wrapped around Abby's bulging cock.

Abby, now caught up in the emotion of the moment, reciprocated Greg’s advances. Her hand slid down beside Greg’s stroking him through the coarse fabric of his trousers. ‘God he is big, larger than I remember.’ she thought.

Greg’s kisses slid down until he sucked greedily on her nipples. Abby couldn’t help but moan loudly as she felt her nipples harden quickly in his greedy mouth.

Her hand quickly worked Greg’s zipper down until his thick hard cock sprang out, she could feel Greg stroking her own erection occasionally rubbing against her.

Greg surprised her when he held their cocks together and his long fingers wrapped around both of their throbbing shafts.

"Jesus Abby, I have never been this hard in my life," he whispered through pursed lips.

Abby was feeling the same but struggled to say anything. Her mouth felt dry and her breaths came in short ragged bursts as Greg stroked their raging erections as one.

"My god Abby, you're gorgeous," Greg whispered hoarsely as he continued. "I want you so badly."

Abby was lost in the moment and sighed deeply, their lips crushed back together and Abby let her hand joining Greg’s and she took over stroking his large manful erection, her fingers enjoying the warmth and smooth texture of his throbbing cock, she worked her hand up and down its long meaty length stroking and massaging his dangling balls.

It was the moment of truth for Abby and she felt the weight of the decision, her relationship with Greg had blossomed and he had been amazing, so understanding. It was such a traumatic time for her, with Beth and her now living separate lives. She felt alone, but Greg had filled that void, but was it love or lust? She was torn, but right here, right now, she had to show Greg she was in it for the long haul.

She slowly sank to her knees in front of him, his weighty cock in her hand. She lifted it slowly, kissing and nuzzling the large head as it glided silkily across her lips, then slowly she opened her ruby red lips and sucked him into her salivating mouth, luxuriating in the smooth feel of his carbon rod as it slid in and out of her kissing lips.

Her hand curled around his swollen balls. With Juan, he had felt forced and coerced. This was different, she was doing this of her own volition.

She sucked harder drawing his full fat length deep into her mouth savoring the feeling.

Greg shook uncontrollably, never having experienced anything remotely like it. "Oh my god, Abby, I cannot believe how that feels, oh god."

Greg had married straight out of school and he had only two sexual partners in his whole life. His wife had never let his cock anywhere near her mouth so this was like heaven, but he knew he wouldn’t last long, he had to warn her.

"Abby, stop please, oh god I am so close! Oh shit, stop or I will cum."

The words, rather than scaring Abby, incited in her a desire so basic that she could not fight it off. She wanted him to cum, she wanted to give him this gift. Her head bobbed further and faster. Greg’s knees buckled as the first blast exploded violently in Abby’s sucking mouth… There was no way to hold it in. Cum leaked out of her mouth dribbling down her chin.

Taking a deep breath, she licked his knob, cleaning the thick gooey cream from the swollen head. Like a child with an ice-cream cone she labored lovingly cleaning it fervently.

Greg was spent, his heart was pounding and his knees still trembled as Abby stood in front of him. Their kiss was long and passionate, Greg expected to be disgusted when Abby's lips closed over his but it was sweet and he delighted in the taste.

"Abby, I have never in my whole life felt anything like that, my god." Strangely, his cock was still twitching as they stood together lips crushed against each other.

Abby grinned. "Glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed? Wow that, my little angel, is the understatement of the year, I never knew sex could be like that."

That night was the first of many such nights for the two lovers as they went a little further each night until it was obvious, they both wanted to take the final step. Abby thought long and hard before taking the plunge. Abby read articles on anal sex and what to expect and how to prepare. She wanted the night to be perfect with no hiccups.

@ @ @ @

It was only a few days later that Maria stopped by Abby's desk again. She laid the clipping of a newspaper article in front of Abby. Scanning it quickly, Abby saw that an unnamed Hispanic man had been left near the hospital the night before. He had been severely beaten and left in his own car. It was unknown who his attackers were or who had left him to be found as his assailants had been knowledgeable about where security cameras were located. An anonymous phone call had alerted the police and medical staff as to where to find him.

Abby looked up at Maria with a confused frown. "You will probably need to find a new gardener for a while," Maria said with a slight smile. "I found out that Camilla had friends other than the gang that kidnapped her. She was not at all happy when she heard that the woman who had saved her life had been treated the way you were. They decided to teach that little monster a lesson, but they may have gotten a little carried away. I heard that he had a couple of broken bones." Her smile grew a bit wider as she continued, "One thing that they did not put in the news is that he will never father children. He will be singing soprano after he gets out of the hospital."

Abby looked shocked as she absorbed what Maria was telling her and not saying. Maria had already stated that she was not responsible for the assault upon Juan, but she knew indirectly what had happened. All she could do is say, "Thank you." She knew that it was highly unlikely that Juan would ever bother her again.

@ @ @ @

Greg was coming over later that night and Abby had several glasses of wine to strengthen her resolve. This was it the last step to becoming a woman… Nothing would be the same after tonight.

As she sat contemplating the future, there was a loud banging on her door. She mused, ‘Bit early for Greg.’

As she pulled open the door, there stood Beth her face tight and drawn. They had not spoken a single word since he left her and seeing her standing in front of her tugged brutally on Abby's heart strings. "Beth….. What a surprise what can I do for you?"

She sucked in a deep breath. "Can I come in please, Steve? I need to talk to you."

Abby welcomed her in, holding open the door. The smell of meat roasting in the oven filled the room reminding Beth what a marvelous cook he was.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Abby asked.

Beth nodded thankfully. "Oh, hell yes, that would be lovely."

After pouring a couple of glasses, they sat together on the sofa. It didn’t go unnoticed by Beth that the place setting was set for two. "Are you expecting company?" I am not interrupting, am I?"

"It’s okay, Beth. Wow can I help?"

The tightly drawn features on Beth’s face proved that she was under pressure and struggling. "Steve, I don’t know how to say this, I guess all I can do is spit it out. I’m pregnant!"

Abby recoiled, feeling like she had been hit with a hammer. ‘What... Is… Is it mine, I mean ours?"

"Honestly, I don’t know. You and I made love a lot before our breakup, but as you know I was also sleeping with Juan, so honestly I don’t know." She burst into a flood of tears. "I don’t know what to do… I don’t want to be a single mother; I am scared enough facing life alone without figuring out how to look after a child as well."

Abby flopped back on the sofa absolutely stunned. "Beth, I don’t know what to say, what do you want me to do?"

"I don’t know Steve, I just needed to talk to someone and you need to know. God I am scared stiff."

They drank their wine in silence, each not knowing what to say. Abby broke the mood. "So, you haven’t told Juan?"

She shook her head. "I haven’t seen him since that night, he never came back, thank god. I never wanted him, Steve. I just wanted to hurt you. I was angry and jealous, I wasn’t thinking clearly, you seemed so happy with your life and my world was spinning out of control, I lost my husband, and suddenly I am a lesbian. I don’t know what happened, Juan came onto me and I jumped at a chance to prove I was still a woman and that men found me attractive.

"I wasn’t expecting it, so I wasn’t prepared. I never even imagined it could happen. After we stopped having relations, I stopped taking the pill."

Just then, a gentle knock on the door interrupted their moment. Abby jumped realizing it was Greg. She quickly answered the door and left it barely ajar as she whispered. "Sorry Greg, but Beth is here and she is a mess, it will have to be another night."

Greg sighed disappointedly. "Alright, good luck with that." There was no kiss as he walked back to the elevator. ‘Damn it.’ He muttered to himself.

Back inside, Beth poured her heart out to Abby as they hugged. "What am I going to do Steve?"

"I don’t know Beth, but you know my thoughts on abortion. I think you have to have the child and I guess we will work it out from there."

Beth stared open-mouthed and horrified. "Steve, I do not want this baby, I was hoping for some support."

"Beth I am promising support, I will do everything in my power to help you and support you but you have to have the baby. Even if it is Juan’s, I will support you. The law says, if a wife has a child it is assumed the father is the husband, unless a DNA test proves otherwise. So, the baby is mine. End of conversation."

"Steve, what will people say if I have a Mexican baby… Everyone will talk."

"What and you don’t think they already talk? For god’s sake Beth! You outed your husband as a transsexual, you have been carrying on with Sally. Yes, I know all about that, she was quite open and proud of the fact."

Beth broke down again and the waterworks started afresh. "Beth, what did Sally say?"

"I haven’t told her, I know her thoughts on kids and that won’t go down well, she doesn’t want any. Steve she is the one good thing to come out of all this, I have feelings for her and I don’t want to lose her as well."

It was late when Beth left to return to Sally, she promised to come clean with her and Abby promised her support.

Abby thought long and hard about what to, abortion was not an option, it went against all of her beliefs, and she was already in enough trouble with the man up above without throwing in abortion as well.

The news did throw Abby into a bit of a tailspin, and it made her question everything that was going on in her life. She didn’t realize it but she was on the verge of depression.

It was Maria who picked up on her depressed state. As she walked past Abby's desk, she noticed how tight and drawn her face was, how deeply etched the sad lines were. She didn’t stop right away. She went and made both a fresh coffee and called her into her office. As Abby walked in, Maria guided her to the small sofa in the corner. "Sit down over here honey. Something is on your mind and I want to know what. I promise to listen without judgement. You can tell me anything. After what you did for Camilla and I, my life is yours."

They sat together for a few moments sipping their drinks before Maria gave Abby a tight hug.

"OK missy, let’s hear it, what has got you so down in the mouth?"

Abby had been keeping it all locked inside and as she started to talk, she broke down and the tears flooded out like a ten-year flood. "It is my wife, Beth, she's pregnant."

Maria hadn’t spoken to Abby for a while and was not up to speed with her relationship status. "Well surely that is a good thing isn’t it?"

Abby sniffled. "We broke up months ago, we no longer live together and I am filing for divorce."

"Honey, it’s okay there are lots of broken families, you can still have a close relationship with your child."

Abby sobbed out, "You don’t understand. She wants an abortion."

"Oh, mother of god!" Maria cursed. "Please say you won’t let her do it… Please. That is a sin."

"I don’t want an abortion, but I don’t even know if it’s mine, she was cheating on me with the gardener, it’s part of the reason we are divorcing."

"The gardener, you mean that guy Juan who came along to help us out?"

Abby nodded, Maria held on tight, "Oh you poor dear, you have been through the ringer haven’t you."

Abby explained a little of what had been going on although she left out the part of her relationship with Greg.

Greg, on the other hand, had other problems. His wife had trapped him when he got home last night, she was there when she had flown up from Florida. She had laid it out in no uncertain terms. She had been having him followed and she knew about his affair with Abby, she had laid down the law. Greg either kicked Abby out or they were getting divorced.

Greg was worried, he could lose control of the company, his wife’s parents had put up the money that he had used to establish this business and, because of that, she was entitled to at least half of the company, maybe more. He could not risk it. As much as he was obsessed with Abby, he knew that it had to come to an end, and what’s more he had to tell her he was firing her, Jesus what a mess.

Beth asked Abby to come home, they needed to talk. Abby went home and was greeted by Sally and Beth both waiting in the living room. It was an ambush and Abby sighed, ‘I should have expected this.’

As they sat down Beth poured them all a glass of wine. When Beth took a sip of her wine, Abby gave her a disparaging look.

Sally asked. "So how have you been Abby, I must say with every passing day you look more spectacular, you have really grown into your skin, are you still taking hormones?"

Abby gave a quick shake of the head. "No, I stopped months ago."

Beth interrupted. "Steve, the reason we wanted to talk is obviously the baby. Sally and I don’t want it, we have our lives planned and a baby is not part of that. But in saying that, we are mindful of your beliefs and reservations about abortion."

Abby took a big gulp of her wine holding it out for a refill. "Thank you for at least considering me here."

Sally mumble. "Abby, we do not even know if it’s yours, an abortion would be the simplest approach, we want you to seriously consider it."

Abby could feel her blood bubbling. "I must warn you; I have been in touch with a lawyer and I have rights here as well and I will not abide abortion. I will take the baby if you refuse to accept your responsibilities, but abortion is off the table."

Beth snapped. "Don’t be ridiculous! By the time you can get a court hearing, the abortion will be done and dusted."

Abby slapped some papers down on the table. "Actually, we have an emergency arbitration hearing in three days, and there is an injunction in there stopping you from taking any action before the arbitration."

Sally and Beth were both shocked. "How did you get this?"

"I have a friend who is very high up in the pro-life movement and she pointed me in the right direction."

"But you don’t even know it’s` yours…. What happens if it’s born and it isn’t yours?"

"I don’t care, I am not risking it. I am telling you both. Regardless of the parentage, I will take and care for the baby. You will never have to be in its life and there will be no financial claims. I will not have this baby harmed."

That shut everyone up for a few moments and they all sat staring from one to the other. Beth broke the deadlock. "Okay Steve. Suppose I accept this. I have some things I want settled. Our divorce for one. If you guarantee that you will not fight it and that I get to keep the house , my car and half of your superannuation then I will agree to it But the house, I am keeping the house, you must remove your claim for half."

Abby had half expected this as an outcome. He was happy with the way the negotiations had worked out so he announced, "Agreed! But if you take half of my compensation, I am not paying alimony, or spousal support."

Beth and Sally both nodded. "Agreed!"

So, it was settled that Beth would carry the baby and once born, Abby would take over and raise the baby as hers, regardless of the blood lineage.

Abby agreed to halt the divorce until after the birth, removing any obstacles in case it wasn’t his.

Work was difficult for Abby. For some reason, Greg had become very cool towards her. She figured it was because she had stopped their sexual congress on the night Beth turned up. It was eating away at her how to approach it, but every time she tried to get Greg alone, he found something else that was more important. Was he trying to punish her? Or had he lost interest?

Maria, on the other hand, had fronted up and they were becoming very close friends. When Abby told her that he had convinced Beth to keep the baby and that she was going to raise it, it churned Maria's heart, she was so proud of her.

Abby started looking for a new place to live. If she was going to become a parent, the current apartment wouldn’t do. It was over lunch, when Maria and Abby were talking, that things started to fall into place for both of them. Maria looked at the places Abby was looking at in the real estate pages. "God, I wish I could afford to live somewhere like that." She moaned.

Abby stared at her. "Surely with what you are earning you could afford something like this?"

"No, sweetie. That’s not the way it worked out for me, it is only the last few months that I have earned anything like a reasonable salary, prior to that I was earning a pittance. Let’s be honest. The only reason I have this job is to fulfill their quota."

Abby couldn’t argue. "Maria you’re a good accountant, you will do well, maybe in a few months or a year the money will roll in."

Maria interrupted cutting her off curtly. "No, my main focus is getting Camilla into a good school, it will cost a lot but I want her to have the chances I never got."

"Well what about living with me then?" The words tumbled out before Abby really considered what she was saying.

"What are you talking about Abby?"

"Well Honey. Let’s think about it. I want to buy a new house, I need it to be big enough for me and the baby, but I don’t really want to live alone. Think about this. If you sold your place and with the money I have, we could buy something decent, in a better neighborhood, one in a good school district."

Maria gasped at the suggestion. "Live together. Abby, I like you, but I don’t feel like that about you."

"This isn’t sexual Maria, this is two friends living together, and I will be honest, it makes sense. It would be tight for me financially, I know nothing about babies so I will need your experience, but with you to help out it would work."

Maria felt a sense of glowing friendship and warmth. "So, what would happen if I brought a gentleman home?"

Abby smiled, "Well hopefully, we could talk about it afterwards and you could give me a blow by blow description of your activities."

"What about Camilla though, she is young, she can be very boisterous."

"I would love to be part of Camilla’s life as well. Maria, there are a thousand reasons why this shouldn’t work but I think it makes sense. We are a couple of working-class people trying to get by. I am starting again and you are moving forward, together we could have a decent place to live in a wholesome neighborhood, think of Camilla."

Maria smiled. "You make it sound so simple, but what if we cannot get along, what if we end up hating each other?"

"Maria honey, we are adults and we have seen enough of each other to know we can make this work."

"I don’t know Abby, it’s a big step."

"Maria, after work tonight, I am going to look at some property. Come with me and see what we would be looking at."

So that night, Maria accompanied Abby as she walked around half a dozen properties. She was stunned, they were magnificent compared to the places she had lived. As she walked through them, she realized how much better it would be for Camilla to be living somewhere like this. The last house sold her, it had a separate sleep out above the garage that would give Camilla complete privacy and the house was palatial. It was so huge that they could all live there so easily, there was enough room each of them could escape to a private place if needed.

Abby picked up on her racing heart and worked hard at selling it to her.

They went out to dinner and Maria was stunned at Abby’s off hand attitude, but as they talked dollars it started to click, it would work.

The next day at work, Maria brought coffee and dragged Abby into her office at morning tea. "Okay Abby, you sold me, but how can we do it. I need to sell my place."

"Maria, I can carry it, I will borrow more and you can pay me back once the sale of your place goes through."

Just like that we were going to become homeowners. Maria really was a god send. The whole baby thing was driving Abby crazy. Beth was on the phone crying, begging for help every day. She needed this or that so she had Abby running in ever decreasing circles. Greg was no help either. They had gone from being lovers to non-communicative colleagues and the barriers he put up Abby could not break down. He wouldn’t talk, even Maria and other staffers picked up on it.

Then out of the blue, he called Abby into his office. HR were present and it was obviously serious. Greg pulled out a chair for Abby. "Sorry to call you in on such short notice Abby, but there is no alternative. The business has been going through some restructuring and your position is now excess to requirements. I am afraid we are going to have to let you go."

Abby was shocked and sat there stunned into silence as the woman from HR ran through the redundancy package. The money was considerable and her package was based on her old salary as CFO so it was definitely a golden parachute.

Abby tried to get Greg’s attention but he refused to return her gaze. He sat there stoically as the HR woman ran through her spiel and the deed was done. Even when she thanked Abby for her hard work and service, Greg said nothing, not even a handshake. Abby was led to her desk and told to pack up.

She was at her desk, packing up, when Maria came bursting in and stared at her blankly, mouth hanging open. "Abby, honey, what the hell is happening?"

Abby could hold back the tears no longer. "I don’t know Maria, I have just been sacked, no warning, nothing."

"Like hell." Maria cursed. She stormed off into Greg's office and Abby could hear her yelling until Greg pulled the door shut.

"Out with it, you little weasel." Maria yelled.

"Maria, please this is hard enough without your histrionics."

"Then why? What the hell is going on? She is one of the main reasons for this company’s success and you just sack her without even offering a reason."

"I didn’t want to. Jesus, this is not my idea."

"Bullshit, Greg you are the boss you can’t get out of it that easy."

"It is not that simple Maria, I am not the only shareholder in this company, my wife holds more shares than I do, her father funded the start up. She had me followed and gave me an ultimatum. Fire Abby or she was taking me and the company down. We would all be out of a job. I am sorry Maria, but I had no choice."

"Why didn’t you tell her?"

"Because I couldn’t, it might seem gutless but I just lost my best friend. Steve was part of this company, and you are right he is as much a part of our success as anyone. This hurts Maria, more than you will ever know."

As Maria peered into his tearful eyes, she realized he was telling the truth the pain was carved into his square set jaw like time itself.

She wandered back to Abby and hugged her. "Come on honey I will help you, just remember to keep your head held high, look straight ahead and listen to nobody but me."

It was obvious word had spread quickly, they could not move two feet before they were met by another well-wisher, she might not have got a standing ovation but for a situation like this it was as close as they came. The entire crew from the typing pool met her at the door to say goodbye.

On the drive home, Maria explained what Greg had said to her and it all came into focus for Abby. She wondered why Greg’s wife had been around the office lately, they had once been friends but now she wouldn’t even look her in the eye. Not that she blamed her, the way they had been carrying on she deserved it.

As they sat with a bottle of wine at the kitchen table, Maria opened up and looked through her package and she sucked in a huge breath. "Holy shit Abby! This is amazing, did you see how much he is paying you?"

Abby shook her head; her brain had absorbed nothing after she heard the words let go.

As they looked through the package there was also a letter addressed to Abby with contact details for one of their competitors, Greg had already set up a meeting with them and he had highly recommended Abby for a role with them.

They sat together without speaking until Maria asked, "So, are we still buying the house together?"

Abby smiled. "Of course, this only makes it easier. Now I will pay cash, no mortgage required."

Maria toasted their future. "Honey, this could be the best thing that ever happened. It’s a chance for a completely fresh start."

Abby nodded along but sighed deeply. "Perhaps Maria, but that company was part of me as well. I was there when Greg floated it, I was there for the whole journey, the highs and lows. It just seems sad, he could not even look at me."

"Honey, that’s because he knows how much it hurt, he is feeling it as well, I saw the look on his face. Now no more about that, let’s look to the future."

Abby told Maria to sign out, they were going home and pick up Camilla. They were going to spend the day doing some serious retail therapy. She had a purse full of cash that was burning a hole in her pocket.

They did end up buying their house together and it was the catalyst for a new relationship. Camilla, who was nervous about starting at a new school, struggled and it was having Abby there to talk to and help with her school work that made the difference.

Abby saw past Camilla's smart ass comments and bravado. When they sat down and studied together, Abby found ways to explain things that made so much sense for Camilla. It opened her eyes, she realized she wasn’t an idiot, Abby put things into simple definable terms and she was able to understand and comprehend. Camilla’s grades soared.

Maria had not seen this side of Camilla. Since her teenage years, she had hung with the wrong kids and it wasn’t until she was kidnapped that she saw through all the gang bullshit. She half struggled to get past it at her old school but were surrounded by new friends and having Abby to help she was a new kid.

This was more than turning over a new leaf, this was like a whole new person had risen from Camilla’s burnt ashes and it was such an incredible feeling to be able to talk to her and have her listen. She was still a smart-ass teenager but the rebellion had been quelled.

@ @ @ 2

Beth and Sally had their own battles, fighting through Beth’s depression and moodiness. Sally almost walked away and sometimes she had to ask herself why she didn’t, but then a good day would come along and she realized that her and Beth were meant to be together… For all her bitchiness, they loved each other. She smiled inwardly as the realization swept over her and she hugged Beth tight. "You know I love you right?"

Beth looked at her shocked. "What did you just say?"

Sally giggled. "I love you dummy, never thought I would ever say that to a woman, thought I loved cock too much for that but honey I love you like nothing on earth."

Beth stuttered. "What? Even now while I am the size of a house?"

They laughed together. "Yes, Beth even now."

Beth felt it to, if it had not been for Sally, she wasn’t sure she could have survived all this. "Sally, I love you too."

That prompted a marathon love making session, that lasted most of the day and night.

@ @ @ @

Baby Stephanie was born on the first of April and that seemed appropriate. Beth’s emotions ran the full gamut as she laid in bed with the baby resting on her chest. She realized this beautiful little bundle was going to be leaving with Abby, but she knew it was for the best. She and Sally had already planned their holiday and they were both looking forward to Bermuda and the cruise.

Beth cried as she handed the baby over to Abby. She knew it was the right thing to do, but it still pulled at her heart strings. Thank God she had Sally.

Abby brought the baby home. The moment Camilla laid eyes on Stephanie she was in love as well. Maria was bad enough but Camilla was transported to a whole new level. She adored the baby girl.

Since Abby was clueless about taking care of a baby, Maria took over as the primary caretaker. It worked as well as Abby had an affinity toward Camilla. The first time Camilla mistakenly called Abby mom. They laughed it off. Little Steph seemed to prefer having Maria hold her. Most evenings, Abby would sit with Camilla helping her with her homework, while Maria would sit in a rocking chair holding the baby watching the domestic scene.

Abby, Maria, Camilla, and little Steph became a family. Abby decided not to look for work immediately, although the company Greg had recommended Abby to made contact with her directly. She decided that she had not had a day off work for years and with the baby she needed to be home anyway. She settled into her new life as a stay at home mom. She had her family to take care of, that gave Abby more job satisfaction than any job she ever had.

It was obvious that Juan was the father but that didn’t stop Abby from falling in love. She was more a mother than most real moms. She idolized the little bundle of joy although, once Camilla got home from school, she had to fight her for a time with the baby.

Abby spent the days doing housework and out shopping. She loved strolling around with the baby in the pushchair, the adoring looks little Stephanie drew attention from all who saw her bundle of joy.

For Maria, it was like a rebirth as well. Her life had been a struggle from the moment her and her mother snuck over the border illegally. It had been a hard life and she had herself suffered at the hands of being part of a street gang. She had been raped and had to fight her way through school. She had spent time in juvie hall and It was what drove her to want more.

Camilla’s father had refused to marry her and walked out the moment Maria got pregnant and left her to do it all on her own. Her mother helped for a while but had been killed in a drive by shooting, which was gang related. So, to have this new life was amazing and to see her daughter have a chance to rise above that was incredible. Then there was the baby. Maria couldn’t have loved it more if she had come out of her own womb.

At first, she and Abby were nothing more than best friends more like sisters. Since Abby was unemployed, she took it upon herself to assume all the household chores. Abby did everything. all the cleaning, the laundry, the shopping. She even brought new clothes for the family, she did need advice on picking out things for the teenager Camilla, she had such amazing taste and style for a young girl.

Maria couldn’t help feel that something was wrong, she was beginning to feel like a kept woman. It started slowly and it scared her. Maria wanted to do more, but with her at work all day, she didn’t have the time or energy. Besides coming home from work every night to a home cooked meal, her daughter sitting at the kitchen table doing her homework, and a clean house was like Christmas every day. She felt guilty after all she owed Abby for her daughters’ life and keeping her out of jail. She should be the one waiting on Abby, not the other way around. Abby seemed so happy in the current arrangement and vehemently disagreed every time Maria suggested letting her do more around the house. Maria vowed that she would repay Abby for all her kindness by being the primary caretaker for little Steph whenever she was home.

One day, Maria found herself staring at Abby who had entered the bedroom, admiring the latest fashion purchases her and Camilla were putting on. It started as feeling of gratitude but over time she realized her feelings had morphed into something different. When they were alone little tingles would radiate like electric shocks through her. They weren’t unknown to her, but it was usually when some hot guy tried to pick her up.

She had to quash those feelings on a more regular basis as they were getting more urgent.

At first, she tried to pass it off as gratitude for everything Abby had done, but it was getting harder and harder to believe, even for her. She had real feelings for Abby, sinful images would creep into her brain at times…. That scared her and made her question her values.

As a Catholic, it was hard to absorb. Was she developing something other than feelings of friendship? It was feeling more like love and not sisterly love, even verging on lust.

She had confessed her sins at church and the priest had castigated her and they had prayed together seeking divine intervention. She was swept up in these feelings of guilt and penitence.

Every day was getting harder and harder to hold them back. It was Abby’s obliviousness to her affections that made it seem ridiculous, surely if she felt this way Abby would feel the same, so she pushed the feelings away.

It all came to a head one evening when she was watching Abby and little Steph playing on the lounge carpet and she was watching on admiringly when she was dragged from her revelry by Camilla who had snuck up beside her. "Why don’t you just go and give her a kiss, you know you want to."

Maria jumped, completely unaware that Camilla was even there. She turned and looked guiltily. "No, Abby is getting the baby ready for bed."

Camilla laughed. "I was talking about Abby. You don’t fool me."

"What!" Maria groaned. "What in the name of god are you talking about?"

"C’mon Mom. I see that look every time Abby is around, you have the hots for her."

Ashamed at being caught, she tried to bluff her way out. "Don't be ridiculous, Abby and I are just friends."

"Just friends, my ass."

"Camilla, I will wash your mouth out."

"Sorry mom, but you are being stupid. She feels the same way, she follows you around like a puppy, she adores you, she wants you just as bad as you want her."

"What… No, she doesn’t, I have never seen any sign of that."

"So, you admit you feel that way then?"

Maria smiled at her daughter’s insight. "I never said that, all I meant was she had never said anything."

"That’s because she is as scared as you."

There had been another good outcome from Stephanie’s arrival. Abby’s mom adored her even more than Abby and she spent every waking minute she could with them, and having Camilla there as an added advantage, she so enjoyed spending time with her and guiding her encouraging her to become more ladylike, she worked on her fashion sense, Merilee worked with Camilla and Abby on deportment and style. It was like she had been given a second chance at life, she had a new daughter, a granddaughter and this gorgeous young woman to love and be with.

Abby’s mother was over so often they even assigned her own room; everyone referred to it as Merilee’s room. Merilee was dumbfounded; it was obvious Abby was smitten, even if she wouldn’t admit it. Strangely, that didn’t embarrass or scare her, she welcomed it, anything to get rid of that evil bitch Beth out of their lives.

During one of her visits, she had to try to do something to open Abby’s eyes. "Abby, my darling when are you going to make an honest woman out of Maria? It isn’t fair to leave her exposed, if you don’t act fast you might lose her."

"Good heavens mother! What in god’s name are you talking about?"

"Don’t play the innocent with me young lady. There is something going on between you and Maria. Personally, I think it is time for you to come out and be honest about it."

"Mom, Maria and I are just friends."

"Rubbish! I know you better than that."

Her outburst caught Abby off guard and it made her feel deeply embarrassed. She had thought she had kept her feelings well hidden. She wondered whether Maria was aware.

Camilla and Grandma worked together and set the trap. Grandma decided to take Camilla and Steph away for a weekend at a local waterpark/resort. She booked a reservation for two at a local well-known eatery and as she and Camilla left for the weekend, she handed Abby the reservations.

Camilla, for her part, slipped Maria a package as they left and when she opened it, she was shocked to find a beautiful sexy cocktail dress, but it wasn’t just the dress it was the underwear that went with it, god it was so sexy. She had never in her life worn anything like it.

As she tried it on, then admired herself in the mirror, she decided to go down and show Abby. It was when she appeared at the bottom of the stairs, for the first time in their relationship, saw lust in Abby’s eyes, there was no hiding it Abby was aroused. If she didn’t know better Maria was sure she saw an outline of Abby’s man pickle in her tight-fitting dress.

Abby suddenly felt like a sex crazed nymphomaniac, he wanted to jump Maria and take her right there on the stars. Abby held up the reservations, "Well it looks like we have been set up. There will be no leftovers for us tonight… Mom gave me these reservations as they left."

Maria laughed. "Well, we better make the most of it, you change into something else."

Abby quickly surged past Maria on her way to rip her wardrobe apart searching for something, anything that could compete with Marias beautiful dress. And hide her erection. She found it in one of the original slutty outfits Beth had brought for her when she was set on embarrassing her.

The dress was a bit trashy but now she felt more comfortable in it. It was a sequined cocktail dress that exposed a lot of flesh with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline, but with nice accessories it was pretty, especially when she swept her hair up into a tight bun. She finished it with a pair of sparkly open toed pumps.

When she walked down, Maria sucked in a deep breath. "Mother of God, Abby! You look incredible."

"Not half as sexy as you," replied Abby.

They went off to dinner and they certainly turned some heads as they sat closely together eating a wonderful meal. They enjoyed a couple of bottles of champagne and they both got a little giggly.

They both felt the eyes staring at them, some admiring, some judging, but by and large, they were able to ignore the negatives and they enjoyed the evening, they talked family, work and business, they talked school and how well Camilla was doing and they talked about how sneaky the pair had been setting this up.

It was time and it was Abby who broke first. "Maria, I know when I suggested we move in together that there were no strings and my proposal was purely platonic, but things have changed. I have developed feelings for you I can no longer hide. My mother saw it and I realize I have to come clean. Maria, I am incredibly attracted to you. I understand if that doesn’t appeal to you though. I understand that you are probably going to be appalled at my admission but I cannot hide from them any longer."

Maria blushed, then smiled. "Abby, I feel the same way. Camilla scolded me for not being honest but I cannot hide either. I have never felt this way before and it scares me, I thought you would be embarrassed, so I kept them to myself."

Abby’s smile showed how she felt, she wanted to sweep her up into her arms, but the glances from adjacent tables meant that this wasn’t the place. She quickly ordered the cheque and they left hand in hand.

They were no sooner in the cab when she could hold back no longer. She pulled Maria into a deep and sensuous kiss. The moment the lipstick covered lips crashed together they were lost in the swirling emotions and beating hearts. Their nipples rubbed sexily against each other’s, tickling and teasing as their kiss deepened.

Abby lifted her eyes and saw the drooling driver staring at them in the mirror.

They giggled and snuggled together as the cab rattled its way home. Maria looked a little uncomfortable with the cabby's leering eyes not leaving the mirror and she fended off any further advances.

It was different when they got home. It all changed as the door closed behind them and Abby’s arms circled her waist and swept her into a toe-curling spine-tingling kiss that re-ignited their earlier passion. Abby’s tongue found a succulent dancing partner in Maria's fiery swirling tongue. They traded kisses as they leaned against the wall.

Abby’s heart was racing and she wanted to drag Maria up the stairs and whisk her into her bed. She was feeling a little hesitant for all of the fire and passion of earlier, Maria now seemed tentative, there was a nervous hesitancy, as she peered into Maria’s eyes it was there and the tension was palpable. "Maria, would you prefer if we stopped?"

She sighed leaning away. "I don’t know what to say, Abby. I have never been with a woman before and it is against my beliefs. I am a religious woman and I am feeling conflicted, I am so attracted to you, I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest, but I don’t know what to do."

"Maria, you have forgotten I am still a man; I just look and act like a woman."

She grinned. "You are not a man in my eyes, maybe legally, but you are a woman. The kiss, oh the kiss was fabulous and I am struggling to say no, I want to be with you so badly."

"Then let it happen. I love you Maria and I want you more than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

"But what about God? How do I reconcile with my faith?"

"Maria if there is a God, he would want us to be happy."

"No, Abby. What you are suggesting is reserved for marriage."

Abby dropped to one knee, "That is easy to fix, will you marry me? I will make you the happiest woman on the earth."

Maria gave the proposal a brief thought before jumping into Abby’s arms and smothering her face with kisses, "Yes! A thousand times yes, my darling! There is something I must tell you." I was brutally raped when I was younger and after Camilla was born. The doctors found I am unable to bear children. I have never been with another man. Camilla’s father abandoned us the moment he found out I was pregnant."

Maria cried softly against her until Abby’s gentle kisses reassured her.

They moved into the lounge where we sat in a tangled heap, the sexual tension almost unbearable.

Maria stood quickly as if she had made a decision. "Abby, I am tired, let’s go to bed… Please?"

They walked hand in hand up to the master bedroom where they undressed and climbed into bed.

They snuggled together like sisters. Abby decided Maria was in no state for anything else and they just lay there cuddled together.

They woke in the morning. They laughed and giggled talking about what had happened and what their futures held.

Abby got them dressed and drove Maria to the area’s largest jewelry store. They spent several hours picking out Maria’s engagement ring. They then went out for breakfast and drove home, Maria insisted she had a lot to do to plan their wedding. Neither were in any mood for a long engagement.

By the time Camilla, the baby, and Grandma returned on Sunday night they were both exhausted. Their look of love must have given them away because Camilla and Grandma laughed when they saw them snuggled together on the sofa. Grandma dropped baby Stephanie into their arms and Camilla flopped on the sofa beside them. "I knew it, you two have been busy."

Maria smiled and held out her left hand with the ring on it. Among cheers it ended in a group hug, the baby almost got squished in the middle of it all.

Abby got up and cooked a nice dinner and served everyone like a proper hostess.

@ @ @ @

Juan just wouldn’t go away. He had heard about the birth of the baby. He thought this was his only chance to produce an heir. He was making noises about getting a paternity test and fighting for custody.

It was Maria who helped to resolve the issue. She attended the mediation meeting between Juan and his lawyer and Abby and her lawyer. She found an opportunity to speak privately with Juan where she suggested that they would have the baby formally baptized and Juan was to be the official godfather.

Juan was adamantly opposed to her suggestion until she brought up the assault Juan had endured the previous year. Maria was deadly serious as she looked Juan in the eye with a cold expression and pointed out that her daughter's friends might not be as lenient if a second visit became necessary. Juan's reaction was everything Maria could have hoped for. He paled at the memory of what he had been subjected to and his hands involuntarily covered his groin, as if to protect his now missing jewels. He nodded shortly in acknowledgement.

Maria's suggestion did not completely satisfy Juan’s family but placated them. Juan’s entire family showed up at the church for the ceremony. They insisted everyone come back to their place for a party.

Juan, by default, was now connected to the child. He showed up at holidays and birthdays, under close scrutiny at all times. Over time, Juan lost interest in visiting his daughter and eventually stopped making appearances. Juan's family still made an effort to stay connected and Stephanie saw her father's family on Christmases and her birthday.

The wedding was another matter. Maria’s priest took one look at Abby and refused to bless the union. It took a while but Abby was eventually able to find a priest to marry them, after Abby produced a doctor’s statement that Abby was anatomically a male.

The wedding party was interesting, all the bridesmaids were ladies from the office. Camilla was Maria’s maid of honor. Even though Abby was married in a wedding gown, he had a best man, Greg.

The rehearsal dinner was an eyeopener for Abby. Merilee was insistent that the dinner be at her home.

Abby argued, "Mom, dad has made it clear I am not welcome there."

"Dear, you leave your father to me. I have been working on him. Trust me, he sees things differently now."

Once everyone was crammed into Steve’s living and dining rooms, Merilee rang a small bell. The kitchen door opened and in walked the server balancing a tray of drinks. Abby about fainted, the maid was no other than his father adorned in a classic French maid’s outfit with makeup perfectly applied even if it was applied a tad heavy handed. He glided around the room effortlessly in four-inch high heels. When he stopped in front of Abby, she struggled to get the words out, "Hello father, how have you been?"

Marilee wasn't laughing aloud, but her shoulders were shaking with the effort not to.

"As you can see Abby your father is a little outside his comfort zone tonight. I have convinced him the only way to understand your point of view was to walk a mile in your shoes."

She picked up a glass off the tray and said to her husband, "Isn’t that right dear?"

"Yes, Marilee but I have walked a lot more than a mile in these damn heels. Closer to a marathon I bet. I am sorry son, for the way I treated you, your mother has shown me the errors of my way."

With that father and son shared a hug, boob touching boob hug, that made both of them smile.

Then, with just the hint of a curtsey, he inquired, "Mistress, may I serve the meal now?"

"Of course, dear. We don’t want to keep our guest waiting."

Marilee clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention, "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated the main course is ready. My husband will be serving tonight. If there is anything you need, she is the one to ask."

@ @ @ @

The ceremony went off perfectly; both brides were radiant and deliriously happy.

For a honeymoon, they went to the Greek island of Lesbos located in the northeastern Aegean Sea.

After consummating the marriage in the conventional manner that night, they made love many times until Abby had nothing left to give. They lay exhausted in each other’s loving arms.

Then for an encore Abby introduced Maria to the joys of oral sex.

They shared a wonderful month learning what each other liked.

After the baby was old enough to put in childcare, Abby eventually went back to work for the company Greg had recommended and Maria reduced her hours at work allowing her to share parental duties.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos