Tracy -5

Printer-friendly version

Tracy - 5

by

Pamela

([email protected])

The rest of the afternoon I fretted about the boys coming over for a party. If it got out of control I was the last person that would be able to stop them from doing whatever it was they wanted to do. Late in the afternoon the girls began getting ready for the evening. Tracy said to me, “You can either wear my mom’s dress or your sissy dress. Which do you want?”

This had to be the first time that Tracy had ever asked for my opinion about anything and I wondered if she meant it as a test for me. She probably figured that I would be happy not to wear the pink sissy dress and instead wear her mom’s blue dress. However, I imagined that her preference would be for me to wear the sissy dress. She liked me being as feminine as possible. If I chose the sissy dress I figured that she would be extra pleased with me and I might get some reward from her. “I’d like to wear my sissy dress,” I said to Tracy. I saw some surprise flash through her face but other than that she said, “OK, get changed and then I’ll help you with your makeup.”

I took off the blue dress and put on my sissy dress with the crinolines and reported back to Tracy. She seemed to be amused by my choosing to look like her darling little girl and I wondered if it was because she enjoyed the fact that she had so much power over me. How could she not interpret my decision as a fairly obvious attempt to curry favor with her? The bottom line was that I was insanely jealous of Tom. I was trapped into being Tracy’s sissy bitch and he would get to be her boyfriend. No matter how much of a sissy I made myself, no matter how much I was willing to do for Tracy, I was still her bitch and Tom was her boyfriend.

Just before the boys were to arrive, Tracy took me in the bathroom and worked on my makeup. While she worked she reminded me that my job that night was to flit about making sure everybody had what they wanted. When the party was over I would clean up. Her parents were not to know about the party, a goal I shared fully with Tracy. Timidly I asked Tracy, "What if one of the boys does something bad."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Spills his drink or breaks something."

"You come fetch me and I'll take care of them."

"OK, Tracy," I said.

"I expect you to be a bitch that I can be proud of tonight."

"Yes, Tracy, I will. You know I will."

Tracy was done with my makeup and she said, “Take a look at yourself in the mirror. You’re pretty.” I looked in the mirror and to my surprise I could see that she was right. I had become a pretty girl.

“I appreciate you making me pretty,” I said.

“Remember that tonight you’re a girl like Abby and the rest of my girlfriends. You’re not one of the boys. You know that Greg?”

“Yes, of course, Tracy. I’m glad I’m not one of the boys.” It was more than amazing how much I looked like a natural girl and I said, “I really appreciate you making me be the girl you want me to be.”

Tracy laughed slightly and said, “I think you have something on your mind you want to ask me. What is it?”

I don’t know what came over me except with the impending visit of the boys I thought I needed to throw a hail Mary so I said, “I was wondering if maybe someday, I know not right now since I’m your bitch, but maybe someday I could like become your …”

I couldn’t voice the word and Tracy said, “become your what?”

“Boyfriend?” I said, timidly.

Tracy laughed harder than I had ever heard her laugh until she said, “You be my boyfriend? The guy who washes my bras and panties? The guy who licks me clean after I pee? The guy who I’ve trained like a dog? The guy who does any errand I want? The guy who dresses like a little girl and allows himself to be made pretty? Is that the guy I’m supposed to take as my boyfriend?”

“No, Tracy,” I said.

“The guy whose life revolves around my cunt and the cunts of my girl friends?”

“No, Tracy,” I said.

“Shall I go on?”

“No, Tracy, you’re right. I’m only worthy of being your bitch.”

“You got that right. Now, do you have any more questions for me?”

“No, Tracy.”

“Tonight you should be available at all times to take care of any problems that arise when the girls are having sex.”

“What kind of problems?” I said, worried.

“We’ll let you know what you need to do when the time comes.”

“Okay, Tracy,” I said.

She left to get herself ready and I sat down and tried to regain my composure after her put down of my suitability of ever being her boyfriend. It was clear that there was a disconnect between my thinking that my role as Tracy’s bitch was exactly that - a role – versus Tracy’s seeing me as her actual bitch. It was painfully hard to see myself the way that Tracy evidently saw me. I would have to give up forever any fantasy that one day she and I would have a normal relationship. Not only would I have to accept Tom in her life, in the role I coveted, but Tracy alluded to my having some as yet undetermined role involving their sexual relationship. My imagination ran wild with the possible things that Tracy would want me to do with Tom and her. Could she expect me to touch his body in some way, or have me in the room when they’re having sex? That would be awful, to say the least.

While I was worrying about how the evening would unfold, I couldn’t get out of my mind Tracy’s rebuke of my asking about one day being her boyfriend. Then, all of a sudden I had an epiphany. I realized that my hoping to be Tracy’s boyfriend depended on my viewing myself as being a boy. It was also at the root of why it was challenging to see myself as being Tracy’s girl bitch. I could solve both of these problems at once, if I just accepted the fact that I was a girl. Then, I wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend – I couldn’t even be her boyfriend if I wanted to. On top of that I’d be able to accept my role more fully as Tracy’s girl bitch. The wonderful thing about this realization was that it allowed me to feel unshackled from my jealousy of Tom and the nagging feeling in my mind that I was not being true to my male self. If I believed I was a girl, then I was free of these never-ending sources of unhappiness and guilt.

I felt a rising joy in my chest. I was Tracy's girl bitch. I filled a niche in the world of girldom as Tracy's bitch. It's my place and I suddenly felt proud and happy that I now knew and accepted my role. I saw that Tracy was in the bathroom putting on her makeup and I said, spontaneously, "Oh, Tracy, I am so happy that I'm your girl bitch. I so appreciate that you let me serve you. I totally agree that I could never be your boyfriend. I’m not even a boy!"

Tracy stared at me as if she were thinking what she ought to say. Maybe she was trying to sense if I was being sarcastic or not, but then I saw the corners of her mouth turn up into that kind of smile that she has sometimes and I knew that she knew that I was dead serious. "I believe you, Greg.”

***

The girls assembled in Tracy’s bedroom to put the last touches on their makeup and hair and to compare notes on what to expect that night. Tracy said, “I know we’re all excited about having our dates here and how much sexual fun we hope to have. I can’t emphasize enough that boys are notorious for not going out of their way to make sure that their girl partners are having as much fun as they are. They can just stick their penises in and out of us for a few minutes and reach a climax, while we’re not even out of the starting gate. So don’t let that happen! Insist that your boyfriend get you ready for an orgasm.”

“What should we do if that doesn’t work out?”

“I hope in that case that you cut off your interaction and send the boy home. I’ll bet that most of us will end up like that. So if you’re still horny after your boyfriend leaves, Greg will take care of you. Use him any way you want.”

Hearing my name snapped me to attention and I now saw the complete plan for the evening. The girls would start with the boys, be disappointed by their ineptness in exciting girls, and then fall back on my expertise as Tracy’s bitch. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by the job in front of me, I felt a rise in my penis anticipating how I’d have all these lovely vaginas to lick on after the boys left. I hoped that all the boys would fail so I’d get six different vaginas all to myself.

***

At 8 o'clock the boys arrived, six of them at once. Tom, Andy, John, Larry, Abe, and Jim. I answered the door and said, “The girls are upstairs getting ready. Come sit down in the living room and let me get you beers.”

“Who are you?” one of the boys said.

“I’m Greg.”

“Greg?”

“Oh, you’re the eleventh-grade guy that Tracy made her bitch?”

“Yes, I’m Tracy’s bitch,” I said.

“You look like a girl,” Tom said.

“I am a girl,” I said, “I mean I am a girl now.”

“Tracy made you a girl?” Tom said.

“She wanted me to be a girl, so I became a girl.”

“She has that power?”

“Over me, yes,” I said.

“Why is that?”

“She’s beautiful and smart and it makes me happy to serve her and do whatever it is she wants me to do.”

“I don’t know about all that, but it’s kind of amazing how pretty you are,” Tom said. “Isn’t that true guys?”

The other boys agreed with him and I found myself blushing. “That’s very kind of you to say,” I said, “I like feeling pretty. It’s nice to hear you say that I’m pretty.” I brought out six cold beers. “I’ll tell the girls you’re here,” I said and curtsied.

I went upstairs and tapped on the door and entered Tracy's bedroom and curtsied in front of her and said, "The boys are downstairs in the living room. I served them beers." The nice flattering comments about me had an enormous effect in taking away my anxiety for the evening. Maybe they were only being polite because Tracy threatened them, but still they did seem to be sincere. Now I actually felt kind of happy for the role I’d be having at the party. I liked the girls and now I found that I liked the boys. They all thought I was a pretty girl so I could spend the evening feeling pretty. It was nice the way things turned out. Somehow Tracy had the brilliant insight that if I only just let go of my boy self and fully submit to her instructing me to be a girl, then I’d be happy. And it seems to have worked perfectly.

As pretty as I felt, the truth was that I had never seen a more beautiful girl than Tracy on this evening. She was wearing a to-die-for tight, sexy light pink top through which I could see the outlines of her bra. Besides her beauty, she exuded that animal sexiness that had captivated me from the first time I had seen her. I felt a huge swell of pride and happiness that I had the opportunity to serve her needs. I got all choked up thinking that I would do anything for her. I would dedicate myself to doing whatever she wanted me to do.

Gazing at the other girls I could see that they also were beautiful. I noticed that all six girls were wearing skirts and it passed through my mind that it must be on purpose so the boys would have an easy time gaining access to their vaginas. Tracy’s skirt was short and cute and I imagined that Tom would not be able to resist feeling up inside it to her panties and then to her beautiful shaved vagina that I knew so well.

Tracy led the girls downstairs and I followed them and watched as the boys got up and went to their dates. Tom put his arms around Tracy and gave her a kiss which she seemed to return. Then arm in arm the couples sat down on the sofas. Tracy signaled for me to come to her and I did and curtsied in front of everyone. "Get me and the girls beers."

"Yes, Tracy," I said and curtsied again. I went and fetched beers for the girls and then retired to a corner to watch the six guys with six girls making out and talking and laughing with each other. From time to time I was told to get something: a beer, pretzels, some of the snacks that Tracy had gotten. I put on music and then after a while when the beer started passing through the girls I was called to the bathroom with them to help them clean themselves up.

The lights were dim in the living room but not so dim that I couldn't see the guys feeling up the girls. A couple of the girls seemed to be feeling up the boys as well. There were sounds of moaning and an occasional gasp. Then the slurp of kisses. I found myself being jealous of all the couples. It must be nice to engage in sex with someone. One of the couples got up to find some privacy and Tracy whispered to them, "Not my parent's bedroom or mine. Any other place you find is OK."

Three of the other couples got up and then Tracy and Tom got up and she told me to follow her to her bedroom. When we got there she ushered me into the bathroom with her and I waited for her to pee and then cleaned her up. She said, “Wait outside the bedroom door in case I need you. If any of the other girls need your help you can take care of that and then come back and wait here.”

"Yes, Tracy," I said, and curtsied.

I sat down outside of Tracy’s room. I couldn’t hear what was going on inside. A half hour later Julie came up to me and said, "I need you to help me with John. He says he can’t wear condoms because they bother him so I volunteered to use my hand, but I can’t seem to get him off and I'm frustrated. Can you get him off for me?”

I looked at Julie in surprise, but was actually relieved that I now had something to do. “I don’t mind helping out,” I said. “I’ve never touched another boys penis, but I figure if his works like mine, then I should be able to get him off.” When we got to John, he was lying naked on a sofa. He said, “Hi Greg. I told Julie that I could jerk myself off now.”

“No, you should just relax and let Julie and I give you a nice orgasm.” I set up Julie gently touching Johns balls while I wet my hand with soap and water in the bathroom and then began running it slowly up and down his penis. He yelped with pleasure when I first touched him – my very first time touching a different penis than my own. His was an attractive penis which was arrow straight, a pretty decent thickness and his balls I’d say were of the cute variety. It was not hard work to slide my soapy hand up and down his shaft, making sure to hit the sensitive parts near the top. At one point in the procedure I held his cock like a microphone and used my thumb to give extra treatment to the part underneath the tip. This proved to be especially effective with John and he started making a lot of noises. At this point Julie said, “I forgot to mention, Tracy doesn’t want any cum on the sofa.”

“Of course,” I said. “Do you want John’s cum in your mouth?”

“No, Greg. I think it’s best for you to get it all. It’s one thing to get a little taste, another to get a whole mouth full of cum.”

“Okay, no problem,” I said, though this was new territory for me. I accelerated the sliding of my hand on his cock and I felt it get harder and then sort of expand a bit more and I knew he was about to shoot off. I opened my mouth and put it right in front of his cock and then suddenly as he spasmed I put my mouth over the end of his cock and felt the cum go jetting into my mouth. It wasn’t a huge amount, which made me wonder if John had beat off before he came to the party. This could also explain why Julie wasn’t able to easily get him to jerk off.

“Are you happy now, John?” Julie asked him.

“You bet. That was fantastic. Thank you Julie and thank you Greg.”

“My pleasure,” I said with the cum still in my mouth. I wondered what I was supposed to do with it and then figured I could just swallow it, which I did.

Julie gave me a hug and said, “You’re such a lifesaver. Thanks!”

I washed the soap off my hand and went back to wait outside Tracy’s door. Sometime later the door opened and Tracy told me to enter. I went into her bedroom and she said to Tom, "She’s all yours. She’ll do anything you want. If there is any problem let me know.”

“Thanks, Tracy,” Tom said. “You’re sure you have to go?”

“I explained, Tom. If you can’t get me off, then we’ll have to wait until you learn how to do so. We can try again when you think you’ve learned. In the meantime, I understand your frustration so I’m giving you the use of my bitch Greg. She’ll do anything you ask of her.” Tracy said to me, “Whatever you do, don’t get anything on my sheets.”

“Sure, Tracy, I’m happy to help,” I said and curtsied.

Tracy left and closed the door behind herself. I looked at Tom who was lying naked in her bed. “What can I do for you?” I asked.

“Like you heard, Tracy isn’t too smitten with my crummy technique. But I’m a virgin. How am I supposed to know how to fuck a girl? Besides that, we petted so much that now I’ve got blue balls. Tracy said you could help me with that.”

“Sure, I’m happy to,” I said. “What would you prefer?”

“You mean either your hand or your mouth?” Tom said.

“Yeah, I guess those are the choices. Whatever you like.”

“Well, I suppose if you don’t mind using your mouth that would be fine with me.”

"OK," I said. Ta da! I thought. With one successful hand job to my credit, now I’d get to do my very first blow job. I lay down on my stomach in between Tom’s legs and faced his penis. It was shrunken and he was holding his aching balls. “I’ll take good care of your balls so you can let go,” I said. Tom moved his hand away and I gently held his balls in one hand while I held up his flaccid cock in my other. I moved my mouth over his penis and was able to put the whole thing into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around until it found the part just underneath the tip and I gently licked him there. As I did so I found that more and more of my mouth was filling up with cock until it started to push against the back of my mouth. I had to open my mouth wider to breathe but I kept up the same sort of licking of his cock. I was no expert in what I was doing, and I had no experience in predicting the size of boners, so the fact that his penis kept getting longer and a bit thicker was all a surprise to me. When finally it reached what I guessed was its final size, it was too big to fit very far into my mouth. This didn’t seem to bother Tom since I kept up my attention on the sensitive end which did fit on my tongue. I pulled my mouth away for a second to get a good look at his member and I realized that Tom was a boy who was either blessed or cursed by having an unusually large dick. Blessed for those girls who liked big penises and especially having them put up inside themselves. Cursed for those girls whose vaginas are not a good fit for a dick his size. I imagined that Tracy was pleased with the size of Tom’s penis, but unhappy with his inability to get her own vagina to be aroused.

Anyway, as far as I was concerned, big dick, little dick it didn’t mean that much to me since I really only had to concentrate on repeatedly stroking the sensitive part that would eventually cause him to shoot off. Now that his penis was rock hard and at attention, I rhythmically bobbed my head up and down over the part of his dick that fit into my mouth - a few inches worth. Tom was feeling now both pain in his balls and extreme pleasure in his penis. As soon as he came, the pain in his balls would quickly subside. It was just a matter of getting him there. I moved my head up and down as carefully as I could to maximize his pleasure. When he did come, I’d have to be very careful to make sure that it all went into my mouth since Tracy forbade me to get any of his cum on her sheets.

I worked assiduously impaling my mouth over the top few inches of his prick, gently manipulating his balls and as he started to squirm in pleasure and moan slightly, I picked up the pace of my sucking and licking. This caused Tom to moan even louder and wiggle even more. Occasionally one of his legs jumped slightly from the pleasure. I sped up my movements even more and was sure that I was now tasting prodigious amounts of his precum until finally he explosively came with five dense squirts of cum flooding my mouth, followed by another five after squirts that were smaller but nonetheless challenging because there wasn’t much room left in my mouth for all his cum. He withdrew his penis and I licked off the end for any random drops. I had to use my forefinger to push a dribble of cum that rolled down my chin back into my mouth. While Tom collected his breath, it took me three gulps to swallow all his cum.

“I can’t believe how much cum you had,” I said.

Tom laughed, “This was to be my first time having sex with a girl. So I guess the reservoir was very full.”

“I’ll say,” I said.

“I wish I hadn’t disappointed Tracy. But you seem like you’re a pretty girl to me. So, getting sucked off by you sort of makes up for my failure with Tracy.”

“It’s a bummer that Tracy wasn’t happy,” I lied. This was wonderful news if it meant that Tracy would once again not have a boyfriend. I felt a bit guilty for not offering my insights to Tom on how to get Tracy aroused. On the other hand, I had given him a nice blow job so that was probably enough of a favor for him.

Tom gathered up his clothes and put them on. “I’ll say goodbye to Tracy,” he said.

“Are your balls feeling better?”

“Yes, they are. To tell you the truth, you might be Tracy’s bitch, but I think there are a lot of guys who would love to have you as a girlfriend.”

“You’re too kind.”

“No. I mean it. You’re pretty and you gave me an unbelievable blow job. I think you’re a natural.”

“Go on get out of here, before I give you another one!”

“I might just hold you to it,” Tom said and left.

This was an interesting experience, I said to myself. I could see that, as a girl, I could view penises as sort of interesting toys. You rub them and rub them with the goal of getting them to shoot cum out. It takes some skill and it does provide a lot of pleasure to the guy. If you enjoy the thought of giving another person some pleasure, then that was an added benefit of the game. Having experienced John and Tom’s penises so intimately, I wondered what other penises might be like. Evidently each one was a different experience, just like vaginas were. While thus reflecting on Tom’s penis and the fact I had given him a successful blow job, I noticed that I was rock hard myself. It must sexually excite me to touch penises. I supposed that was all well and good but now I was left with the problem that I would soon develop blue balls unless something was done about my boner. How nice it would be for the girls to once again practice on my penis. Unfortunately, they were past the practicing stage.

I straightened up Tracy’s bed and made sure there wasn’t any trace of cum in it. Then I went downstairs and found Tracy in the living room sitting with Abby. “Come sit down,” Tracy said and indicated the spot on the sofa next to her. I did so and she said, “Tell me about it.”

“Well I sucked on Tom’s penis until he came into my mouth. I made sure that nothing, not even one drop of his cum, got on your sheets.”

“What did you do with it?”

“I swallowed it all. It took me three gulps. It was enough to fill my entire mouth.”

Tracy and Abby looked at each other and smiled. I added, “I was amazed at how big his penis is.”

“How did you get his penis in your mouth?”

“I put in as much as would fit, like about three inches, while I was sucking on him.”

Tracy and Abby turned their attention away from me and they began talking about dates. It became clear to me that neither of them were satisfied with the boys that they had had. “They leave you horny. They have no concept of making sure that our needs are taken care of,” Abby said.

“I reached a point with Tom where I knew I wasn’t going to be getting off so I just told him I’m leaving and if he wanted I’d send my bitch to suck him off.”

“Andy wasn’t any better. He shot off into his condom after like one minute. I was just trying to get into it when he pulls off me and he’s done.” After a pause Abby said, “What am I going to do? I’m so horny.”

“You know that Greg is good with pussies. You can use her to get an orgasm.”

“Great idea.” Abby and Tracy rearranged their positions on the sofa and Abby lay on her back putting her head in Tracy’s lap and raising her legs in front of me. Tracy lifted up her blouse and bra giving Abby access to suck on her tits. Tracy said to me, “Go ahead and suck on Abby’s cunt, Greg.”

I lifted up Abby’s skirt and pulled her panties down and put my face on her vagina. Second only to Tracy’s vagina, this was the place in the universe I most wanted to be. With her legs spread apart I began licking her with earnest. Initially there were some odd tastes that I assumed came from her previous lovemaking. With my past experiences with Tracy and the other girls one could say that I knew my way around a vagina and that I’d be able to send Abby to great heights of ecstasy. While I tenderly yet forcefully zeroed in on licking Abby’s clitoris I thought of the surprising revelation that she would simultaneously be sucking on Tracy’s nipples. Maybe that meant that the two of them engaged in Lesbian sex from time to time. I did remember the time that I found that Abby had spent the night in Tracy’s bed. Perhaps they had had sex together. So all this time I had been worrying about Tracy having a boyfriend when she was clearly also into girls.

Evidently I was very good at what I was doing, because it did not take Abby very long until she had reached that phase where she needed to forcefully push my face into her pussy and swivel her hips in such a way as to rub it up and down across my lips and tongue. I don’t think I could withstand her intense pressure for very long, but I didn’t have to since she let out a series of screams and climaxed. Once again, as I had with Tom, my penis was rigid and buried within the layers of the crinolines of my dress.

Abby was breathing hard and said to Tracy, “She is very good at that.”

“Have another one then. Rest a few minutes and Greg will continue licking you. We can continue all night if you want.”

“No, perhaps a couple more would be all that I need,” Abby said.

Abby once again buried her face in Tracy’s tits and she said to me, “You can put your face back in my pussy and start sucking again.”

I once again was looking at the beautiful vagina in front of me. I swooped my face down into it and began licking her making a great effort to replicate the movements which had aroused her previously. I must say that there is something addictive about vaginas because the more time I spend with my face in one, the more I want to spend time with my face in one. It took only a matter of minutes before Abby came again in a great crushing orgasm that raised her spine off the sofa and collapsed it back down. I felt wonderfully proud of myself and was taking a victory lap of sorts in my mind when Abby said, “Go for another one Greg. Just keep up with that wonderful sucking that you’re doing.”

By this time you can imagine my mouth, jaw and tongue were beginning to get a little fatigued, but I was not willing to disappoint Abby. Instead I felt inspired to lick her even better than I had thus far. I wanted to give her such a good suck on her pussy that maybe Tracy would end up being jealous of what I was doing to Abby and then she’d want me to lick on her pussy. In my imagination, as I worked on Abby, I saw myself at school when I’d run into Tracy. She would snap her fingers at me and I’d follow her down the hall until she took me into the girls bathroom to a stall where after she peed, I’d lick her just the way I was licking Abby now. Or perhaps she’d be driving her parents car and she’d see me and tell me to get in and while she’s driving along an interstate somewhere she makes me suck on her pussy. I was brought out of my reverie by Abby putting her hand on the back of my head and forcing me to lick harder on her clitoris. I was glad to oblige, only my balls were seriously aching from having so many unrequited erections and I needed to do something about it. I snuck one of my hands underneath my skirts and crinolines to my panties and felt inside for my cock. I began rubbing on myself while also sucking on Abby and I felt in a bizarre way as if we were making love together. This went on for five minutes or so and my penis was getting very close to orgasming when suddenly Tracy said, “Greg, what are you doing?” I couldn’t really talk with a mouthful of vagina in my face, but Tracy answered her own question saying, “You’re beating yourself off while you’re licking Abby?”

Abby sat up and said, “Is that true, Greg?”

I was speechless and Tracy said, “Lift up your skirts Greg.” I lifted up my pink skirt and the crinoline underneath to reveal my cock standing at attention. I was so close to cumming and was desperate to finish. Two little touches and it would fire off and my balls would stop aching. But Tracy had me standing there immobilized not knowing what was coming next. Would she be mad at me?

“Answer me,” Tracy said.

“Yes, I was rubbing on myself. I’m so sorry.”

“What kind of bitch are you? Since when do you think of your own needs when you’re attending to Abby’s pussy?”

“It’s just that my balls ache.”

“I don’t care anything about your balls.”

“I’m sorry,” I said and fought back my tears.

“How should I punish you?”

“Whatever you want to do to me I’m sure that I deserve it, Tracy,” I said.

“What I should do is find another bitch.”

Now the floodgates burst and I cried and said to Tracy, “I beg you, please don’t replace me. I’ll never do anything bad again. Please, please, don’t replace me I beg of you.”

Tracy looked at me contemptuously and said to Abby, “Since her free hand got her in trouble, let’s just make sure she can’t use her hands.”

“Good idea,” Abby said.

They found some rope and with my arms straight over my head as I lay on my back on the floor, they tied each of my hands to different legs of a heavy dining room table and then tied my feet into metal rings built into the fireplace. Thus constrained I could not move. Tracy said, “Now you can finish what you started.” Abby lifted up her skirt and sat down planting her vagina over my face. She was turned around facing my skirts. By moving her hips up and down, Abby could now slide her pussy over my face at will. All I could do was use my lips and tongue to respond to her movements. She began sliding her vagina slowly to get it into a position she liked and then she began moving it faster and applied more pressure. It was as if she was using my face to scratch an itch on her pussy.

It was a weird feeling not to be able to move my arms and legs. Until this moment I always had the option of running back to my house and giving up my addiction to Tracy. But being constrained as I was, I no longer could flee if I wanted to. I felt helpless and exposed. Anyone could do anything to me that they wanted. They could grab my penis if they wanted and there was nothing I could do about it. Abby was now obviously getting close to another orgasm and I felt her love juices over my mouth and face. A few minutes later Abby reached a powerful orgasm as my lips were pressed against her clitoris. I felt a kind of vibration in my face as her muscles spasmed. My face was inside Abby’s skirt and I couldn’t see anything. I pulled on the constraints to see if I could release myself and found that I couldn’t. If Tracy didn’t untie me, I could never get up again from where I was. This realization escalated my feelings of helplessness and I had to concentrate on not panicking.

Abby climbed off of me and Tracy said, “Do you see what happens when you misbehave?”

“Yes, I get punished.”

“Right, Greg. You misbehave, I punish you. It’s simple. So what did you do wrong?”

“I tried to masturbate?”

Tracy’s eyes widened and she seemed to be getting angry and I said, “What I did wrong was I did something without asking you. I’m not allowed to do anything without your permission.”

I saw Tracy’s face relaxing and then she smiled. “You’re smarter than I thought you were, Greg. Yes. Bitches only do what they’re told. Other than that, they don’t do anything.”

“You’re right, Tracy. I’ll never do anything again unless you give me permission to do it.” I desperately wanted to beg her to untie me, but I was afraid to say anything that might get her upset.

Abby got up and put her panties back on and she sat down with Tracy, who made no move to untie me. A short while later the other girls drifted into the living room. When they saw me they asked Tracy what was going on. “The bitch was trying to beat off while she was sucking on Abby’s cunt, so Abby and I decided that we had to make sure she couldn’t do that again.”

“The punishment certainly fits the crime.”

“So let’s have a debrief of the evening,” Tracy said to the girls. “For me, Tom did not know how to pleasure me, so I cut off our encounter and told him to come back after he learned how to make a girl happy. Then I had Greg give him a blow job.”

Abby said, “Andy came in one minute and I was left frustrated so Greg went down on me a few times and I’m very happy now.”

“What about the rest of you?”

“Jim acted like he was an expert but he came so fast that I would have been lucky to get the one minute that Abby had,” Jody said, and everyone laughed.

“If you’re horny and you want to ride Greg’s face, go ahead,” Tracy said. “As you can see, just squat down on him and he’ll lick and suck on you for as long as you want.”

Jody said, “That could be what I need.”

“Greg’s very good at sucking on pussy,” Abby said.

“Great, I think I’ll try her out,” Jody said. She stepped out of her panties and squatted down over my face until it was hidden within her skirt. Then she began sliding her vagina over my lips.

While Jody was occupied, Tracy asked the others to say what happened. “I had trouble getting John to orgasm with my hand,” Julie said, “so I got Greg to step in and help me. He did a fantastic hand job on John so he came in no time and he even let John shoot off into his mouth without spilling a drop. Like Abby and Jody, I’m horny and I’d like to use Greg next, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course,” Tracy said. “Alicia?”

“Well, Abe came while I was putting the condom on his cock,” Alicia said. “He claims I was touching him too much and the next thing you know he squirts up into the condom so that was that. And I really do need to use Greg also. I’ll wait my turn.”

All eyes turned on Laurie. “Tell us you did good with Larry,” Abby said.

“Well, my trouble with Larry was that he never came. We were fucking for like a half hour and my vagina was starting to get tired and a bit irritated and he still hadn’t cum. I had some mini orgasms, I think anyway, so I won’t need Greg, though I certainly would like to use him some other day.”

Everyone was now distracted by the sounds that Jody was making as she forcefully came and then slowly got up off my face. No sooner had she gotten off me, Julie sat down on my face and began rubbing her vagina on me. My tongue and jaw were getting a bit numb but I liked the idea of getting to taste and feel a number of different pussies so I persevered doing my best to accommodate her. After she finally climaxed, it was Alicia’s turn. She took off her panties and her skirt and I got a good look at her vagina. Unlike the others, she had a cute muff of hair around her pussy and since I wasn’t hidden inside a skirt like I had been with the others I got to look at her very pretty ass while she drove her hairy vagina into my face. I realized now that the girls were all looking at my penis while I licked on them. They must have watched it go up when I was licking a pussy and go down when I wasn’t. What they might not realize is just how much my balls are aching. I wished someone would do something about my pent-up sexual excitement. Finally, Alicia came and my pussy-licking job seemed to be done, though I wondered about Tracy. She hadn’t been happy with Tom, but she had not made a move to have me lick her off. I wondered what that might mean.

Tracy looked at the girls and said, “So what do you girls want? It’s not that late. We could go out for pizza?”

“Great idea,” Abby said.

The girls agreed and they fetched their purses and left the room leaving me tied up. I desperately pulled on my bonds to no avail. Between my fear of being constrained and my fear of getting Tracy mad at me, I found myself crying. I heard the door close and everything was quiet in the house with me lying there. As I tugged on the ropes my arms felt like they had no strength at all. I was indeed a girl now, a weak little girl. All tied down and unable to free myself. Anyone could break into Tracy’s house and do anything to me they wanted. I could see my breasts rising up in my pink dress and I felt my pretty skirt and crinoline bunched up around my waist and my penis exposed. My panties seemed to have been pulled down to my knees. I felt sorry for myself and when my tears finally stopped I couldn’t stop the thought from entering my head that Tracy had a cruel streak inside her. Then I told myself that I deserved everything she had done to me. I knew I should have asked her for permission to beat off. Who was I kidding? I have no rights to anything. I must always wait for Tracy to tell me what I do next. I concentrated on remembering her face and her body and how much I loved her. Yes, I not only worshipped her, I loved her through and through.

An hour and a half later I heard the door open and the girls came back in. They were holding a pizza box and laughing. They sat down in the living room surrounding me. Tracy stood over me and looked down at me. I was so emotionally wound up from feeling of helplessness that I began crying. From the angle I was lying I could see Tracy’s face peering at me from just beyond her breasts. I saw her make a little fist and I shrunk reflexively from her. “Do you see how she’s scared of me,” Tracy said proudly to the girls. She was like a lion standing over the gazelle that she had run down and killed on the Serengeti.

I had reached a psychological state of morbid fear of what Tracy might do next. “The thing about bitches,” Tracy said to the girls, “is that they do whatever you want them to do. You can use them anyway you want. You own them psychologically, if not literally, because they’re too cravenly worshipful of you to have a mind of their own. Do you worship me, Greg?”

“Yes, Tracy, of course, you know I do.”

“Are you happy that you’re scared of me?”

“Yes, Tracy,” I said.

“Why is that?”

“Because it makes you happy to know that you’re scaring me and I want you to be happy.” This was the rock bottom truth. There was no humiliation I wouldn’t gladly suffer if it made Tracy happy, because her happiness meant more to me than anything else.

This whole time my penis was exposed to the world. While it had been flopped over when the girls first came back from pizza, it was now hard again. Tracy said, “You girls go up to my bedroom and get ready for bed. I’ve got some unfinished business with Greg. Just me and my bitch have got some things to work out.”

With all my travails, my anxiety and fear, now Tracy was going to punish me yet again? Why did she have to torment me in private? All my pent-up emotions came bursting out of me and I cried and struggled against the ropes and finally collapsed in frustration silently weeping with my chest heaving. Tracy was standing over me looking down at me. She seemed to be enjoying my struggle. “What would you do if you broke free, Greg?”

“You’re right, Tracy. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m sorry.” Tracy was all-powerful and I was weak and helpless. Resistance was futile. Tracy began undressing. She took off her top and stepped out of her skirt so she was wearing a bra and panties. So was she planning on torturing me by having me have to look at her perfect body? I couldn’t help but be aware that Tracy in her underwear was a goddess. My eyes bulged as she now took off her bra and stepped out of her panties so she was fully naked. Tracy squatted down over me sitting on my stomach and put her face close to mine. “You’re a dildo, Greg, you’re my dildo and I’m going to use you to cum. What do you have to say about that?”

“Yes, Tracy. You can do anything with me you want.”

Tracy slapped me hard on the cheek so I winced in pain and she said, “I know I can. I don’t need you to tell me I can.”

“I’m sorry Tracy,” I said.

My penis was hard and Tracy squatted down over it and directed it into her vagina with no condom and began fucking me very slowly. She was facing me and I stared at her beautiful face and her amazing breasts as she steadily moved her hips forcing her vagina to slide over my cock. She worked steadily and methodologically. She knew exactly how to move to get the pleasure that she wanted. “The nice thing about dildos is that they stay hard for as long as you like,” Tracy said.

The reality of what was happening to me slowly sank into my conscious mind. I was fucking Tracy. It was hard to believe. I never thought that I’d ever get more access to her beautiful body than by licking her pussy, and now she was fucking me, albeit without my ability to do more than offer her my hard penis. The pleasure in my cock was off the charts since the physical pleasure was being combined with extreme emotional pleasure. My penis was rock hard now and I had to wonder how long I would be able to put off from climaxing. Tracy seemed to be suggesting that I better not orgasm so I drove any thought of my cumming from my mind. She kept up a steady rhythm and then she must have realized that she was getting near an orgasm and she accelerated her pumping up and down on my cock until she let out a scream of pleasure and lay down across my body with her breasts lying on my chest. My erect penis was still inside her and within a minute, Tracy propped herself back up and began fucking me some more. I think that I was able to forestall my orgasm despite the wonderful feeling of intense pleasure, because of the general fatigue of my poor penis and balls that had been through so much lately. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, Tracy’s pleasure in fucking me only seemed to increase as she built up to her next orgasm. Then once again she collapsed on me and then once again worked toward another one. This time the pleasure for her had gotten so intense that she became almost frantic forcing her vagina up and down riding my cock. When she was near orgasm she said to me, “This is it bitch. Come when I do,” and she furiously moved her hips up and down and my pleasure blasted its way up to a giant crescendo of bliss and Tracy screamed with pleasure and it was finally over. Or so I thought, except that a few minutes later Tracy, pulled her hips away and looked at my collapsed penis and said, “I need one more,” and she now put her pussy over my face and had me lick her. I did so in the midst of a river of my own cum falling out of her pussy onto my mouth and face. It was very effective in lubricating Tracy’s motions so that it didn’t take much longer until she came again. Her orgasm seemed to hang in the air for a full minute as her vaginal muscles spasmed in ecstasy. I realized that I had never heard Tracy scream before and I would hold that sound in my memory for one of my most valuable possessions.

Tracy got up silently, untied me, and said, “You can sleep with the girls. She turned out the lights, locked the doors and I followed her upstairs to the bedroom.

As I fell asleep that night surrounded by the six girls I thought about the strange opposite polarity between the events of the day. The terrible pain of being ridiculed for finding out that I would never be Tracy’s boyfriend followed by the absolute joy of knowing that I was a girl. The astonishing wonder of having fucked Tracy paired with the terrifying agony of having been tied down in the empty house for what seemed like eternity. The utter delight of getting to suck on many pussies and the strange initiation into touching and sucking boy’s penises. Up was down and down was up. Left was right and right was left. Just one day of Tracy’s total control of my life with many more days to follow. What was in store for me in my future?

The End

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tracy

Nice ending for a very explicit story.

Deen

Did not expect that

Using Greg as a dildo was a good idea. I expect that allowing her/him to cum was for the pleasure of feeling her squirt a load into her vagina. Cleaning out her pussy afterwards was simply the norm.

>>> Kay