How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Rachel looks out the window from Nina’s place as the rain came down. She couldn’t believe how things have changed since they finished the last race. Roman won first place with her taking second place.

Nina hired some movers to move her stuff to her place. True to Nina’s promise, she paid to have her body modified. Nina paid to have her ass, hips, breasts, and face made more feminine.

Rachel keeps standing there in the nude watching the rain. She feels Nina come up behind her and wrap her arms around her naked body.

“Do you regret letting me make these changes to your body?” Nina held Rachel’s body against her.

“Of course not. I love you and would let you do whatever you want to my body.” Rachel meant it. She loved Nina a lot.

“I’m glad to hear that because the last thing I would want to do. Is do something to your body you regretted or didn’t want to be done.” Nina kisses and nibbles on Rachel’s earlobe.

The two of them head back to the bedroom and spend some quality time worshipping each other’s bodies. As Rachel is cuddled against Nina.
She looks at the engagement ring Nina slipped onto her ring finger.

“The company that is sponsoring you and Roman wants you to come to Charlotte and do some more modeling for them.” Nina places a kiss on Rachel’s forehead.

“Are you going to be taking the pictures?” Rachel looks at Nina.

“No, I have to fly out to California for a few weeks and I won’t be able to do it.”

“When do you want me to go ahead and get the SRS surgery?”

“I want you to get the surgery when you want it. Don’t do it for me, do it for yourself. I know how much you wish you had your vagina.”
Rachel rolls onto Nina’s body and looks into her eyes “I want my vagina to look like yours.”

“Why do you want yours to look like mine?” Nina was curious why Rachel wanted to copy hers.

“Because it looks beautiful and I like licking it.” Rachel kisses down Nina’s body.

“What am I going to do with you?” Nina keeps her legs close.

“Let me keep pleasing you whenever you want me too.” Rachel looks at Nina’s face.

“That, my future wife is no problem.”

Two Months Later:
Rachel moves slowly as she walks into the condo Nina owns and they lived in. Nina was by her side as she moves slowly. Even with the drugs, she was on, she was still hurting from the surgery.

Rachel makes it to the sofa and sits down. She had read that the pain from the surgery was hurtful but reading about it and experiencing the pain was another matter.

Her vagina was exactly like Nina’s. She wanted hers to look like her girlfriend. Nina took pictures of her new vagina to show her. She couldn’t wait to see how it worked.

“Well, you have your vagina now, sweetie.” Nina looks at her girlfriend.

“That I do and thank you.” Rachel pulls Nina down to her, to kiss her.

Nina returns the kiss.

“Don’t thank me yet, sweetie. Because once you are completely healed, I’m going to put your vagina to work.” Nina had an evil smile on her face.

“I can’t wait.”

A Month Later:
Rachel and Nina have a small wedding. They invited several close friends and held the wedding on a private beach. Rachel still moved around carefully from her surgery. Both women wore white wedding dresses. Rachel’s wedding dress showed off her new curves and breasts.

The motorcycle club Rachel and Nina belonged too, were there along with some members from the Sirens. Rachel’s sister suggested that Nina and she should have the local newspaper where their parents lived. Print their wedding to annoy their parents since they threw her out of the house.

They didn’t do that, but they did make sure Rachel’s parents knew she got married to another woman.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I bet Rachel's parents

Samantha Heart's picture

Blew a gasket when they got the news that their so called son was now a full blown woman (a gorgous one at that from what I take) but is now married to a woman & a member of an all female motorcycle club.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.