The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 21

Printer-friendly version

Hollywood, California:
Christine stretches as she opens her eyes and looks at the beautiful sky through the sliding glass doors. She and her boyfriend arrived at the airport and were met by one of Cheshire’s agents. They were taken to one of Jack’s and Cheshire’s safe houses in Hollywood itself.

She could feel Lache’s strong chest pressed against her back. They were to tire after their flight, to do anything last night. She gets out of bed, without waking Lache and walks down to the second floor, where the kitchen was.

The townhouse she was staying at had three floors. The top floors had all the bedrooms and bathrooms. The second floor had the living room, dining room, bathroom. The bottom floor had the den, laundry room, and another bathroom.

She walks into the kitchen and notices it had already been prepped for her stay. She wonders how Cheshire knew she was coming to Hollywood to help out on the set of the movie. Christine takes one of the K-pods and places it into the coffee maker to brew it.

While she is standing and waiting for the coffee to brew, she receives several texts from Ginger and the rest of the family. A smile forms on her face, when she sees how goofy her younger sisters were acting. She misses Nora, Kelly, and the rest of them. Nora has been the mother she wishes she had from the beginning. Her parents never understood how she truly felt.

She notices there were several emails from some of her friends from school. They wanted to know how she was doing and what new projects she was working on. Christine responds to their emails.

Her friends from school were the ones that help her filmed her final project. The one where she was dressed as the Baroness from G.I.Joe. She still had the costume hanging among her clothes. She does notice that there is an email from her cousin Wolf. She opens the email and starts reading it. There is going to be a family reunion in three months, and he wanted to know if she would be attending.

Christine will have to think about that. She would love to show-up with Lache by her side. She would love to show, all of her family the woman she has become. She glances over towards the coffee maker and notices it has finish brewing.

Christine was given instructions by her boss on who to report too on the set. He also gave her a contact she should contact her boyfriend. She stands in the kitchen drinking her coffee and prepare herself for the day ahead.

Cheshire’s Place, Tizzy’s Bedroom:
Tizzy stares into her husband’s sleeping face. She moves carefully, as she gets out of bed. Last night, Lien had slept in her bed. That meant Tizzy and her husband could do some serious loving making. Ikaika had caused her to reach new heights that she never experienced before. As for what she did to him, well he will be walking funny for a while.

She heads towards the bathroom to take care of her morning business. While she is sitting on the toilet, Lien comes stumbling into the bathroom. She looks up and notices her mother is sitting on the toilet.

“Sorry, mommy.” Lien turns around to leave the bathroom.

“It’s okay, sweetie. I’m done.” Tizzy wipes herself and stands up off the toilet.

She flushes the toilet as she walks over to wash her hands. She watches in the mirror as Lien rushes to the toilet and drop her panties. No sooner does her small butt hit the toilet seat, she starts peeing.

Tizzy just smiles as she exits from the bathroom ‘remember to wash your hands, Lien.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Tizzy heads towards the kitchen to fix breakfast for her daughter. If the rest of the house wants breakfast, she’ll fix it for them. She grabs a can of spam and opens it up. She grabs some potatoes, onions, peppers to make a large pan of hash.

While she is chopping the ingredients up, she spots her daughter walking into the kitchen.

“Good morning, little monkey.”

“Morning, Mommy.” Lien looks at her mother as she sits down on her favorite barstool.

Tizzy stops chopping the spam and grabs the eggs and juice out of the refrigerator. She grabs a juice glass out of the cabinet and pours some juice in it.

“Drink up, sweetie.” Tizzy places the glass in front of Lien.

“Thanks, mom.” Lien takes a sip of her juice.

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” Tizzy goes back to chopping and finally cooking.

Catlin, Krisha, and Omphile come walking into the kitchen. Omphile was still dressed in her dance leotard. Catlin and Krisha were wearing
matching shorts and loose tank tops. Neither one of them were wearing bras. Catlin and Krisha had hickey’s the side of their necks and a few on each other’s arms.

Tizzy looks at her sister and Catlin “you know mom, would give you a lecture about those hickeys.”

“They will be gone by the time mom, comes back.” Walks around to see what Tizzy was making for Lien.

“Are you cooking for everyone?” Krisha looks at Tizzy.

“Yes, but first your leopards and the big boys need to be feed.” Tizzy normally feeds Shur Khan and Simba after breakfast.

“I’ll help you, Krisha.” Omphile has started to trust the two big cats.

Simba was friendless of the two. The only part she didn’t like about caring for them, was cleaning up after them when they left their poop near the house.

“I’ll feed the snow leopards.” Catlin saw Kit and Kat where in the kitchen.

“Come on guys, breakfast time.” Catlin snaps her fingers and both leopards follow her to where their food bowls were.

Catlin grabs the specially formulated food Cheshire made for them. She wonders sometimes, how an illustrious assassin like her adopted
mother. How she could know so much about big game cats and unique cats like Kit and Kat.

Once they are feed, she washes her hands and heads back into the kitchen, where she spots Lien eating. A place has been set for her, Omphile, and Krisha. She sits down at her place.

“Here you go.” Tizzy places an omelet on a plate, along with some sausage links she cooked.

“Thanks, Tizzy.”

“Any time, Catlin.”

Catlin watches as Omphile and Krisha come walking into the kitchen. She saw Krisha dusting herself off.

“What happened?” Catlin was curious.

“Simba wanted to play.” Krisha keeps dusting herself off.

A smirk appears on Tizzy’s face, she needs to spend some time with her kitty cat. She makes two more omelets for Omphile and Krisha. By the time they were sitting down and eating. Ikaika comes walking into the kitchen.

Ikaika waves to everyone, as he walks over to the coffee maker. He notices that Tizzy made a pot, instead of one cup. He pours himself a cup while looking at all the women he was surrounded by.

“You know, most men would love to wake-up and be surrounded by all of you.” Ikaika had a mischievous smile on his face.

“Most men would be scared to be around us.” Catlin knew what each woman was capable of.

“Maybe.” Ikaika walks over and places a kiss on Tizzy’s cheek and one on Lien’s cheek as well.

“Sis, when will mom be back?” Omphile looks at Tizzy.

“She said a week, but I think it might be longer. I think she and Uncle Jack have something planned.”

“Who’s uncle Jack?” Omphile hasn’t met him yet.

Krisha looks at Omphile “He’s like mom, but a whole lot scarier and raises wolves.”

“What type of wolves does he raised?” Lien was curious.

“These types.” Tizzy shows her daughter pictures of Cadmus and Sphinx.

Lien looks at how big the two wolves were standing next to Simba and Shur Khan. She couldn’t believe how big they were.

“They are big.” Lien hands her mom back her cellphone.

“You don’t know the half of it, Lien. Those wolves are extremely dangerous.” Krisha still remembers the day she was saved by Tizzy and their
cousins.

“Come, finish your breakfast. We’ll talk later about Uncle Jack and mom.” Tizzy figures her mom and uncle Jack had people they needed to deliver a message to.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A message indeed.

Samantha Heart's picture

it will be sent VERY VERY clear & in blood. As for the other ladies time will tell.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.