Desert Rose Part 21

Printer-friendly version

Vigilant Technology, Main Boardroom, Denver, Colorado:
Detective Branston and several members of the Denver police force enter Vigilant Technology. They are stopped by security before being allowed to go any further.

“Can I help you, gentlemen?” Security Officer Courtney looks at the six police officers standing before him.

“We’re here to arrest Richard Axium. Step aside, please.” Detective Branston looks at the security officer.

“He’s on the twelfth floor, in the main boardroom.” Security Officer Courtney steps aside to let the police officers in.

Detective Branston couldn’t believe the things Mr. Axium had done to keep his son/daughter away from his ex-wife. He also couldn’t believe the deal they made with Mr. Hathway either. However, Belka’s mother wanted to bring her ex-husband to justice. So, she agreed to the deal between the three of them. Judge Wyatt was willing to approve whatever paperwork they needed.

Detective Branston and the police from Denver heads up to the twelfth floor. Detective Branston was looking forward to arresting Mr. Axium for everything he has done and ordered. The elevator stops on the twelfth floor. Everyone inside exists and heads towards the main boardroom.
Boardroom:

Mr. Axium was listening to Mrs. Locke’s report on their recent stock purchases. A smile had appeared on his face, as he fantasized about what he would like to do to her. She had a nice figure; her make-up was tastefully applied and her lips. He wonders how her full lips would feel wrapped around his cock.

Just as Mrs. Locke finished her report. The door to the main boardroom opens and an older man dressed in a suit along with several Denver police officers behind him, enter the room.

“Mr. Axium, I’m Detective Branston with the Mesquite Police Department. I’m here to arrest you and take you back to Nevada to stand trial for the attempted murder of Belka Ann Karlen.” Detective Branston takes his cuffs out and forcibly turn Mr. Axium around to handcuff him.

Mr. Axium tries to resist, but Detective Branston was too forceful for him. He is turned back around to face his department heads “you might want your VP to fill in for you for a while.”

Detective Branston along with the Denver police leaves the boardroom with Mr. Axium.

Crystal Springs, Nevada:
Alejandra wakes-up and stretches. Yesterday, Detective Branston informed her that he was heading to Denver, Colorado to arrest Belka’s birth father. While he is gone, she would be staying at the Crystal Palace with Belka and her mother.

He left her some money to enjoy herself and if she has any problem either go to Belka’s mother or speak with Isa. She gets up and walks over to the window in her room and look outside. She notices the sky had clouded up and that it might rain.

She slips the nightgown she was wearing off and slip on an old fashion country dress Isa gave her last night before she went to bed. She had all the proper undergarments to go with it and a pair of handmade leather boots.

Once she is dressed, she heads downstairs to grab some breakfast. When she walked into the bar area, the place was half full. She wonders why there were so many people in the bar.

Alejandra spots Gale with a tray in her hand. She walks over to her, as she heads back into the kitchen.

“Morning Gale.”

“Hey, Alejandra. What would you like for breakfast?” Gale and the rest of the staff on duty were told to serve Alejandra, Belka, and her mother whatever they wanted to eat all day.

“Do you guys make pancakes?”

“Yep, what type would you like?”

“Cinnamon apples?”

“Okay. Just find yourself an empty table and I’ll bring you some juice.”

“Thanks, Oh, one more thing. Why are you guys so busy this morning?” Alejandra was curious.

“Today, Ginger is making her famous Irish breakfast.” Gale knows, Ginger was an amazing chef.

“I’ll have to try her breakfast one day.” Alejandra has never had Irish food before.

“Well, Ginger is making her famous Irish stew today, so you can have it for dinner.” Gale was planning on having some.

“Cool.”

Gale smiles as she walks away and heads back into the kitchen to place Alejandra’s order. She spots Ginger over at their old-style stove cooking.

“You have a large crowd out there in the bar.”

“Good.”

Ginger stirs and flips the food she is cooking. She was trying to cover several orders at once. Her assistant was preparing the plates and trays to go out.

Alejandra watches as the patrons enjoy their Irish breakfast. Gale stops by and places a glass of orange juice in front of her.

“Thanks, Gale.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” Gale heads off to take care of another person.

Belka and Maria come downstairs. They spot Alejandra sitting by herself at a table, near the standup piano. They walk over towards the table.

Alejandra spots Belka and her mother, Maria walking over towards her. A smile appears on her face “good morning.”

“Good morning. Do you mind if we join you?”

“Please.”

Belka and Maria sit down. Belka looks at Alejandra “so, what are you having for breakfast?”

“Cinnamon apple pancakes. What are you thinking about?”

“My standard. Scrambled eggs and country ham.” Belka loved country ham.

“What’s the special today?” Maria looks at her daughter.

“Ginger is fixing her famous Irish breakfast.” Belka knew from talking with Ginger yesterday.

“Sounds, interesting.”

Gale comes over to take their order. Once she was done, she heads towards the kitchen.

“So, do you think everything went okay?” Alejandra looks towards Maria.

“Let’s hope so.” Maria wanted her ex-husband to pay for what he has done to her and Belka.

“I agree with my mom. I hope my birth father is punished for what he did or tried to do to me.” Belka had venom in her voice.

“Remind me to never piss you two off.”

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love this story

Ladydragon thank you for another great chapter. I can't wait for your next posting

Luckily the security guard

Samantha Heart's picture

Was smart enough NOT to alert Mr. Axium of the impending arrest. I hope the judge throws the book at Axium.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.