Project: Stingray Chapter 22

Printer-friendly version

Delphine snuggles closer to Tom as she slept. They had come back to his place and took a shower together. They made out several times in the shower and when they laid down. She crashed hard. Once her head hit the pillow and she closed her eyes. She fell asleep right away.

Tom looks down at Delphine's sleeping form. He was happy that she was back. He knew she loved the sea and that she loved Stingray as well. The other project she was working on was almost finished.

He holds her close to his body, while he traces the curve of her breast. She wiggles when he touches a ticklish spot on the side of her body. A sly smile forms on his face. He tickles her again in the same spot.

Delphine wiggles from Tom tickling her. She opens her eyes and tickles Tom in one of his spots. She rolls over and straddles his waist, letting the covers pool behind her butt. She looks down into Tom’s eyes, as he laid on his back.

“Good morning to you.” She leans down and kisses Tom.

She couldn’t believe how hard she has fallen for Tom. She could feel his manhood trying to enter into her body. She lifts and guides him into her opening. She could feel every inch of her artificial vagina taken up by his thick member.

The next hour or so, she and Tom make love. Tom uses her body and pleases her in ways that she has only read about in romance novels.
She was worn out after making love for Tom. She loved feeling his cum inside of her. She knew sooner or later it was going to leak out.

As she lays next to Tom, her cellphone starts ringing. She wonders who could be calling her. Since her cellphone was on Tom’s side of the bed, she rolls onto his body and reaches for it.

She looks at the caller Id to see who was calling her and notices it was her friend Kinsley. She presses the accept button “hello Kinsley. What can I do for you?”

“I would like for you to meet someone. They are interested in you and Stingray.” Kinsley had been contacted by Edith Summers about getting in touch with the builder of Stingray.

Delphine felt Tom getting hard again. She lifts and guides him in where he belonged. She looks up and smiles at him.

“Who is it that you would like me to meet?” Delphine squeeze’s Tom’s manhood.

“Her name is Elizabeth Conners and she’s the director of a privately run marine research facility. I got to talking to her about you and she would like to add you to her staff.” Kinsley knew Elizabeth would be interested in adding Delphine and Stingray to their research team.

“But I’m working for you, now Kinsley.” Delphine wonders why Kinsley was passing her off.

“I know, and we do joint work with Elizabeth’s company. Will you at least meet with her and see what she is offering?” Kinsley figures Delphine would like Elizabeth and what she was trying to do.

“Alright, I’ll meet with her. Let me know what day, time, and where.” Delphine didn’t see any reason she shouldn’t.

“Thanks, Delphine. I promise you’ll like what she has to say” Kinsley ends the call.

Delphine puts her cellphone back on the nightstand and looks at tom “now where were we.”

The next hour-n-half, Delphine and Ton spend exploring each other's bodies some more. Afterward, Delphine snuggles against Tom and falls asleep. She was exhausted from their sexual activities.

Tom just smiles as he watches Delphine fall asleep. He slides out of bed and slips some boxers on. He liked the fact that she loved him and enjoyed the sex the two they have. He walks into the kitchen and starts making some brunch for them. He knew she was going to be hungry when she woke-up.

He makes a Philly cheesesteak sandwich for both of them. He knew Delphine loved his Philly cheesesteak. He adds some mushrooms and spicy peppers to both halves.

“Mmm, something smells good.” Delphine wraps her arms around Tom’s waist and kisses his neck.

She had fallen asleep after all the lovemaking she and Tom did. When she woke up, he wasn’t laying in bed with her. She smelled the steak cooking and figured out he was cooking them some food. She had one of his t-shirts.

“I hope you’re hungry because I made a lot.” Tom scoops some meat out of the pan and places it in the buns he prepared.

“After all those calories we burned a few hours ago. I can eat a horse.” Delphine was feeling energized and hungry.

“So, how was your trip?” As Tom prepares both plates.

Delphine snags a potato chip off one of the plates. Before she munches on it “ran into a Russian sub while gathering samples to study.”

“You ran into a Russian sub?” Tom didn’t see any damage to Stingray.

“Well, I didn’t run into him. It was more like I encountered them. We took one of our probes we were using and reprogramed it to do the tick-tock clock sound from Peter Pan movie.” A smile had appeared on Delphine’s face.

Tom smirks at what Delphine just told him. He could see it now with the Russians being puzzled by the clock sound.

“What were they doing so deep in our territory?” That was puzzling Tom.

“I guess they wanted to see why the sounds of whales were near a volcano.” Delphine couldn’t think of any other reasons.

“Why whales?” Tom was puzzled.

“When Stingray’s engines are running, he sounds like whales singing.” Delphine hadn’t expected that when she designed his engines.

“Ah! So, they picked up the sound and they wonder why a whale or whales were near an underwater volcano.”

“That’s what I think. Still, it bothers me that a Russian sub was that far into our territory.”

“Is there anyone you can call and informed them?” Tom knew Delphine was a former sailor.

“I could call the Coast guard, but the sub might not be in the area anymore.” Delphine walks into the living room and sit down on the sofa with her plate.

Tom walks into the living room and sits down next to Delphine. He places his plate on the coffee table and pick the remote up and select a movie for them to watch, while they eat.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Russian sub

WillowD's picture

Hmm. It got mentioned several times now. Why do I get the feeling it's going to pop up again, but in a more significant manner, in future chapters.

I'm also looking forward to finding out how the meeting goes.

Considering she works for NOAA

Samantha Heart's picture

It might be a good idea to contact the USCG & they can alert the Navy & have Destroyers, ASW aircraft on stand by & our fast attack subs as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

She didn't report the sighting?

Jamie Lee's picture

Didn't Delphine think there were those who'd want to know about the sub encounter in US waters? It may be a common action, but she still should have made the report.

Others have feelings too.