My Obsession, Part 1 of 29

Printer-friendly version
Obsession.jpg
 

Part 1 of 29

Author's Note
An earlier version of this story was posted in 2009. A while back my Muse decided I needed to let Angel finish telling her story. After listening to her I have revised and substantially added to her story. As a valued member of the Liar's Club, she is pretty good at telling a tale.

Saturday, May 4, 2013
Well, I'll be darned. Jake managed to throw a surprise party for my 18th birthday and I didn't have a clue what he was doing. The party was great, Jake's folks don't hang around and make you feel like a criminal when he throws a party. Lots of loot, my friends have good taste, but the best one was from Mary Ann.

We've been seeing a lot of each other lately and I think she's the bomb. She's the school radical, always talking about some cause or liberating something, which is kind of funny since I never really got into that stuff - at least until I met her. Dad is starting to wonder a bit about me lately I think, he's pretty conservative.

Things were really moving at the party when we went out to sit on the backyard swing. I could feel the change in the air, the smell of warm, green things and knew the weather is finally getting better. It was nice to sit and talk with her, it was even better when she let me slip my hand under her blouse.

Now that's what I call a present! I've stared at her breasts quite a bit, at least when she wasn't looking; they are fascinating. I love the smooth curve of her breasts, how they move. Maybe the biology teacher is right, men love breasts because it aids the continuation of the species. Maybe Dad is right and God put them there for His own good reasons. I really don't care because I couldn't believe how sassy her tits felt under her bra.

I don't know what they make those things out of but my hand slid over it awful easy. Since no one is going to read this I can say that it was the first time I had gotten that far with a girl. I really liked how they bounced in my hand, how warm and heavy they felt under her bra when I played with them.

I guess she liked it too, because she sighed a lot. I liked running my finger along her bra cup, teasing her and trying to get inside, but she wouldn't let my finger in too far and she wouldn't let me unhook the thing. That's one of the great things about Mary Ann. She knows her mind and isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks, but sometimes a guy could wish for someone a little less strong in her opinions.
 

Friday, May 10
Jeez - a whole week and I haven't been able to see Mary Ann except between classes at school. I keep dreaming about her, remembering the feel of her bra, so soft under my fingers. So sexy. I'm not sure if I want to touch her bra or her more, I can't wait to feel it again but she's gone for the weekend. Darn!
 

Sunday, May 12
She's home early! She called when her folks dropped her off and gone out to do some errands, could I come over? Her folks are as liberal as she is, no surprise. My dad would turn green at the thought of me having a girl in the house with me without a chaperone. I was dying to get my hands on her but I don't want to come on as a clod. We talked and cuddled until I had a brilliant idea and offered to rub her back. I really wanted to rub her front but I'm not dumb enough to say that right out.

She lay on the living room couch I brushed her long hair out of the way. She's very slim and the tight blouse let me see her the outline of her bra as she lay there. I started on her shoulders, gently squeezing.

I carefully worked my way down her back, her body so darn warm under my hands. I could feel her bra straps under my fingers as I pressed, resisting my fingers ever so slightly. I finally reached the band of her bra and worked my fingers along its outline. Each time I pressed near them the bra straps showed right through her blouse and I got very turned on. I guess I'm glad she had her face in the couch so I didn't embarrass myself with a hard on right then.

I could feel the little rings that attached the straps as I kneaded her back, then the hooks that kept her bra together. I took a chance and offered to unsnap them so I could give her a better rub, but it didn't work. I worked my way down to her ass and started to rub there. Her dress moved freely under my hands as it slid over her panties. I had gotten her skirt up far enough to see she had red panties and had just started to slide my fingers over the nylon that covered her ass when we heard her parent's car in the driveway. Damn!
 

Wednesday, May 15
Does anyone really believe we were studying together? When I told Josh she was coming over to study he figured I was in for a biology lesson even though we had a math test the next day. Heck, I just wish he was right, there's too darn much about that kind of biology I don't know. I was disappointed because she wore a sweater and pants, I couldn't see a trace of her bra or get at her panties.

I have to say the sweater clung to her tits very nicely and I got a quick feel of her boobs, but we were in the den and I wasn't going to do anything that would get Mom and Dad excited. She did let me have a look at her bra after I felt her up. Black and sexy. I'm going to dream about it all night!
 

Thursday, May 16
I've been spending as much time at Mary Ann's place as I can get away with. Her parents seem to like me and trust us to behave. Her mother was really shocked that I had no idea how to cook when she asked us for some help with dinner. At my house, cooking is a woman's job and no male should be in the kitchen unless he is filling his plate.

That attitude just doesn't play in Mary Ann's house. In fact, her mother seems to be determined to teach me how to cook before Mary Ann leaves for her summer internship. I think that's a great idea, but I did ask that no one tell my dad about it. I get enough grief as it is.

If this keeps up, I'm bound to develop into a full-fledged heretic, at least as far as my Dad is concerned. At least I might be able to feed myself by the time I get tossed out of the house.
 

Saturday, May 18
Mary Ann was babysitting for her Aunt Allison and invited me over. Her Aunt is cool; she just told us not to get caught when she and her husband left. Baby Emily is only six months old so there wasn't much to do but watch TV and make out. We had hours to ourselves and we explored each other joyfully. It didn't take much to convince her to take off her blouse and I got to actually see her bra up close for the first time!

Do girls always wear such sexy bras or was she planning this? She had on a very fancy one with wires that pushed her pretty tits up and swirls of lace on the cups that showed through her blouse when she moved the right way.

She was delicious and I couldn't keep my hands off her. She couldn't keep her hands off of me, either. This time I got my hands inside the cups of her bra and I felt her nipples under me as the soft, clinging fabric pressed my hands into her breasts. It was pretty tight, so I slid the straps down over her shoulders. She shivered when I did that, and I shivered right along with her. I am becoming obsessed with her bra, how it feels and how it looks.

I asked her what it was like to wear a bra but she said it was really nothing special. Didn't it feel good? Well, her breasts would ache if she didn't wear it long enough but it was just nothing special to her. I guess I looked disappointed because she kissed me and told me that wearing a bra was a lot more fun when I had my hands on it.

We undressed each other and sat there and necked in just our underwear. I wouldn't tell anyone but I was scared to try anything else. Her panties were yellow and had pretty lace on them. I love the feel of her panties almost as much as the feel of her bra. The nylon is so smooth, so soft. It sticks to my hand for a second and then I can slide my fingers over her ass, play with the tight elastic that seals off her crotch from my nervous fingers.

She laughed at me when I told her how off the hook her panties felt to touch. She stroked my prick through my briefs, telling me that they did feel a bit plain and I damn near came when she did.

I'll be damned if I see how touching Mary Ann could be wrong. Dad goes on about carnal thoughts and the road to Hell, but I did a lot more than think about it tonight. We didn't get struck by lightning or anything. Mary Ann says that the church goes on about sex so much because that's how they control the masses. I'm not so sure about that and Dad would have a kitten if he heard her say something like that. It's a good thing he wasn't around tonight!
 

Sunday, May 19
Well, really Monday, since it's two o'clock in the morning, the weather's too hot to sleep. I'm too hot to sleep. My mind won't shut off. I keep seeing that beautiful, graceful curve, those intricate swirls obsess my mind. I knew I was in trouble when Dad pounded on the door this morning and woke me up for church. Didn't he know I was out late? I knew, as I put on the stinking suit he makes me wear to church, that my obsession would take over this morning.

I was right, the ladies had reacted to first really warm day by abandoning their heavy winter covering and taking their lighter spring stuff from the closet. My dread increased when I saw most of the women were wearing white blouses and carrying their wraps. I closed my eyes when I could, but I had to open them to walk. I stared at the ground, mumbled when greeted, hid my shame at what was about to happen.

I tried to sit behind Mr. And Mrs. Zima, but it didn't work. Their daughter Tracy slid into the place next to them and they moved over. She was right in front of me and I was sunk. I tried to watch the minister, to listen to the choir, but my eyes kept straying. She sat in front of me with a soft, thin white blouse. She sat up straight, a model of perfect posture. From her shoulder I let my eyes slide down the alluring line that showed clearly through her blouse, following it down until it met the band of her bra in a sensual, graceful arc.

She had on one of those bras where the straps flow from the back, seamlessly merging into a sinuous curve across her back until at last it flowed into the strap on the other side. I could see the faint bumps where the tiny hooks held her bra together. Rather than marring that perfect curve they added a tempting enhancement to the whole. My consciousness receded from the world, held in the delight of her beautiful bra.

I must have been seven or eight years old when I first noticed girls wore something under their shirts that boys didn't. I was curious but I knew that my father had a way of getting upset if I asked questions about girl things. It was around then that I first realized that there were differences between girl's bodies and boy's bodies. Maybe it was someone at school displaying his macho knowledge, maybe it was something I heard on daytime TV. Mom would watch it sometimes when Dad wasn't around, but we didn't tell him that.

I noticed that Dad wore an undershirt and you could see it sometimes on his back, but Mom always had something you could see on her back but it was too small to be an undershirt. I just wondered what it was, but didn't ask. Eventually, I saw Mom's bras hanging up to dry in the laundry room and found out what she was wearing under her shirt. It kind of made sense then as it obviously was made to go over her breasts.

I snickered at the thought of breasts. Even at that young age I had heard Dad go on about shameful women who flaunt their breasts. I had no idea what flaunt meant but it was obviously bad since he was upset about it. I figured Mom didn't flaunt her breasts since he didn't yell at her. Maybe that thing was what kept her from flaunting?

When I got a little older I looked up the word in the dictionary at school. Then it made sense when I compared Mom to some of the women on daytime TV. Mom's shirts always had collars near her neck, you never saw any part of her breasts. I still couldn't figure out just why Dad got so excited about flaunting breasts if you could do it on TV and everything.

Actually, it was a lot easier to see that thing from the back, that thing I finally learned was called a bra. I thought it was a funny word. Did zebras have bras? Could you make a bra for a jaw? Did squaws wear bras?

Hey - I was a little kid. Such things are amusing at that age.

I guess they're still amusing at my age, but for different reasons. Looking at Tracy sitting in front of me, I wanted to reach out and touch her bra. I wanted to draw my finger along that perfect arc, to revel in the beauty of her brassiere. I imagined the way the slightly puckered elastic curved upwards under her arms to cover her breasts. I could see the lace so clearly even with my eyes on her back.

I wanted to reach out and cup my hands around that lace, to feel it once again. I let my mind wander and watched her undress for me. She took off her bra and flung it high in the air, where it gently floated down to land on my body, the straps magically sliding over my outstretched arms. I felt her reach around me and snap the hooks behind my back as she whispered "You love my bra, don't you? I want you to wear it and think of me."

The organ sounded and I realized I had daydreamed through Reverend Tally's sermon and the entire service. Just what had I been thinking? Where did that little scene come from? Am I going crazy? I just don't know!

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Journal Entries

Enemyoffun's picture

They're not an easy thing to write and you don't see it as often as it could be used but I think you've pulled it off very well here. Very curious to see where this goes.

Obsession

BarbieLee's picture

Ricky certainly used the right word for the title. For the main subject matter I can't relate though. He mentioned at the beginning the story was complete. Hope his heroine? manages to get past the twin milk factory suspension bridge obsession. On a side note sweety, those really delicate, sheer, lacy bras don't support a darn thing. If she's not young and firm? A lady's breasts hanging above her naval is NOT a sexy sight.
Hugs Ricky
Barb
Life is meant to be lived not worn until it's worn out.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Echoing my thoughts

Ricky you have done a great job of capturing my own thinking. The sensuous nature of the bra just attracts me so naturally I had to try on these erotic pieces of underwear. Which, of course, led me to wondering what having my own twin milk factories held by this glorious suspension bridge would feel like (thanks Barb for that really clever bit of imagery).
I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

>>> Kay