The Avon Lady #3

Printer-friendly version

Avon Lady Marci offers to help David (aka Stacy) who became accidentally locked out of his house the first time that he went out in public dressed and made-up like a girl. His hair was perfect! --- (This amended story picks up where “Avon Lady #2” left off)

Stacy and Marci were returning from an ‘educational field trip’ to Lee’s Crossdresser Boutique and Adult Bookstore when Stacy discovered that she had left her house key inside her house. Stacy was in public dressed in full femme mode for the first time. Stacy was apprehensive at first but relaxed as the visit to Lee’s store went well. She had just bought her first garter belt and matching bra and was very happy. Stacy and Marci left to get Stacy home before his mother got home and then… DISASTER struck!

“Oh, my god, I’m locked out of my house! I left my house key on the table inside. Mom will be home in a few hours. I am sooo screwed!”

Marci: “Stacy, I’ll wait with you. We’ll figure something out. We need to consider our options.”

Stacy: “Mom left a spare key with Mrs. Thomas! I definitely can’t ask Mrs. Thomas for the key dressed like this. She’d give me the key but she will have notified all the neighbors before I got the front door open. What am I going to do? I can’t wait for mom to get home dressed like this.”

How Stacy was dressed when disaster hit: Cute red floral sundress with a hemline that ended 8 inches above her knees, a starched petticoat, red full cut panties, push-up bra with silicone breast enhancers, garter belt with seemed stockings, 3 inch pump high heels, loosely curled and teased shoulder length shaggy blonde hair, 2 flower decorated hair barrettes, false eyelashes, matching Peach Coral lipstick and nail polish, hazel eyes, eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, shaped eyebrows, over-sized women’s tortoise shell fashion sunglasses, a hummingbird necklace, pearl clip on ear rings, a clutch purse and a subtle perfume. David was the perfect image of a pretty young woman.

Marci gently patted Stacy’s nylon covered knee. Marci leaned back in her seat, closed her eyes and tried to focus on what to do. With eyes still closed Marci softly said, “Worst case is we’ll both talk to your mom. She won’t kill you. With any luck she’ll accept Stacy. Your decision today will ripple thru your life forever. You need to decide what to do because it’s your life. Make a decision Precious; I’m going to sit here with my eyes closed and try to relax. Let me know what you decide. We have three hours before your mom gets home.”

Stacy needed to get back into ‘boy mode’ before asking the neighborhood busy-body, Mrs. Thomas, for the spare key so he could get into his house before his mom got home. Mrs. Thomas was an attractive unmarried lady that took her self-appointed role of ‘neighborhood watch’ very seriously. Mrs. Thomas was in her mid thirties. She and her life-partner had split up several years ago.

Stacy made her decision

At Stacy’s direction Marci drove her back to Lee’s Crossdresser Boutique and Adult Bookstore. Lee specialized in clothes and items for cross-dressers and transgendered customers. She also sold fetish clothing, sex toys and adult literature. Most importantly Lee’s large store had private living space and showers that Stacy desperately needed.

Stacy de-femmed himself from makeup and nail polish and then showered to flatten his curled hair. He used an ample amount of Lee’s hair conditioner. Stacy hoped that the shower would remove all traces and odors of his makeup and femininity.

David entrusted all his Stacy clothes and adult magazines to Lee for safe keeping.

To save money and time Stacy gratefully accepted the spare clothes Lee offered; a tight pink t-shirt promoting the “Some Like It Hot” movie, a pair of skimpy turquoise girls running shorts with a large ‘St. Lucy’s Priory High School’ logo on the front left leg area along with their motto “Hoc visio puellae facti mulieribus”. Unknown to Stacy is the Latin motto translates to “With training girls become women.” St. Lucy’s is a local all girls Catholic School well known for their track team and skimpy running shorts.

To keep her boy bits from dangling below the skimpy turquoise blue running shorts Stacy happily wore her own red high cut panties.

Likewise Stacy was also grateful for the loan of a cute pair of gold lame flip flops. They were more comfortable than the 3 inch high heels she had worn earlier in the day. The sandals had a modest one inch heel with straps that were enhanced with red and yellow rhinestones. They were the only footwear that Lee had to loan. Luckily the gold lame color went well with Stacy’s turquoise shorts.

To deflect attention away from her long hair Stacy stuffed it under a Powder Blue ball cap. The cap quoted a famous line from ‘Some Like It Hot’: “Nobody’s Perfect”. David was ready to ask Mrs. Thomas for the spare key to his house. A small detail was that Stacy still wore the over sized designer women’s sunglasses that Marci had loaned her when they left home.

Marci drove Stacy-David back to his house. Marci gave Dave an encouraging kiss to the lips and said “You can do this. Call me at Lee’s store once you get back into your house; let me know how it went.”

David walked over to Mrs. Thomas’ house and rang her doorbell.

The door opened and Mrs. Thomas said, “Hello David. Long time no see.” Mrs. Thomas took her time in examining David as he stood at her door. “My, you certainly look very … healthy. What can I do for you Sweetie?” Mrs. Thomas was wearing a sporty dark blue jumper and a pair of white leather sandals. Her brunette hair sported two fashionable clips. Her makeup was subtle; mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. “Are those your mother’s sunglasses you’re wearing? I didn’t know that you were into fashion. In fact your entire ensemble looks very cute. Your sandals are particularly pretty.”

Cute? Pretty? I had forgotten about Marci’s sunglasses but I made an effort to keep my fingernails away from her view as much as possible.

“Mrs. Thomas I locked myself out and I need to use the spare key mom gave you.”

“Of course, Sweetie. Please call me Jackie. Remove your hat and step in while I look for the key. Would you like a glass of juice? Have a seat at the kitchen table.” I vowed to not cross my legs like a girl.

Stepping into her kitchen I sat down and looked around. There was a large garden window just above her sink that faced directly towards my house. Binoculars were on a nearby shelf. I wondered how many times Jackie had seen Stacy as she washed dishes.

I removed Marci’s sunglasses and my ball cap. My hair fell down to its usual shoulder length. Maybe it was the hair conditioner I had used at Lee’s; my hair looked full and pretty. I tried tucking my hair behind my ears so my face wouldn’t be framed by my tresses. “Would you like to borrow a hair clip dear or a barrette?” Jackie asked. I shook my head ‘no’. There seemed to be a smirk in her voice. Jackie went about her business.

Two familiar photos were stuck to Jackie’s refrigerator with colorful magnets; a 5x7 Halloween photo of me dressed as a sexy Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and another of me that mom took while I was being her sewing mannequin. I was in a knee length dress that mom was making for a client. ’So I can see what the final results will look like’ Mom had insisted in using all her cosmetics on me… and insisted that I wear heels “so I can be sure the hem hangs right.” It wasn’t the first time.

I smiled at how darn cute and feminine I looked in both photos. ‘Earrings would have looked nice’ I lamented to myself. Next to my photos was a photo of a very attractive young girl posing for a photo wearing a sporty yellow sundress. She had a beautiful smile and the bosom of a healthy young teen girl. A delicate gold chain hung from her neck and her makeup was perfect.

As she was pouring my juice I asked Jackie how she got my photos and who was the babe in the other photo?

Jackie: “Your mother gave them to me during one of our Saturday morning coffee visits a couple of months ago. We were lamenting what a cute girl you could be. The other photo is of my nephew Pat. He too should have been born a female. Pattie doesn’t wait for Halloween to get dolled up.”

I expected her to ask “Do you get dolled up when it’s not Halloween?” I was glad that she didn’t ask.

“Wow, he’s very pretty” was all I could muster to say.

“You’ll get to meet him in a couple weeks. He’ll be staying with me before the summer is over. He’s a year older than you. I hope that you’ll show him around. He loves to go to malls.”

Mrs. Thomas sat my juice on the table. She walked over to the kitchen window, picked up the binoculars and looked towards my house. “Was that the Avon Lady that just dropped you off? I could have sworn that she picked up a nicely dressed young girl at your house this morning.” Jackie put the binoculars down and turned to face me. She patiently waited for my reply.

Thinking quickly I said, “Marci had a helper today and helper brought me an Avon catalog.”

“So you get your own cosmetic catalogs?”

I lied and said, “They were for my mother.”

Jackie held my house key in her open palm and extended her hand to me. Just as I was about to pick up my key Jackie firmly grabbed my hand and closely inspected it. A sly smile formed. “You have very nicely shaped nails my dear; much too long and nice for a boy. You should come by someday and let me give you a French manicure. I find doing my nails is relaxing, don’t you?”

I didn’t reply but wondered if she could feel my increased pulse rate through my fingers.

“It’s been a long while since we’ve seen each other this close. You look much prettier since we last saw one another. Let me take a closer look; shaped nails, shaped eyebrows, beautiful long hair, wearing women’s fashion sunglasses, gold lame girly sandals and a pair of St. Lucy’s all girls’ school short shorts with a motto proclaiming, ‘With training girls become women’. Sticking out from those short shorts is a pair of shaved legs. Do you shave your armpits too?”

Her comments left me speechless.

She continued: “I must say though that your eyebrows are perfectly shaped. Did it take you long? I’d love to see how you look with a little eyeliner and mascara.”

I didn’t know what to say.

I squirmed a bit and gently tried to pull my hand back. Jackie held firm. Looking me in the eye she said, “My nephew Pat will be staying with me the last two weeks of summer. He’s a year older than you and also shaves his legs. In fact I think you have a lot in common with Pattie. He gets dolled up frequently; she’s a bit of a sissy but in a good way.

“Pattie likes me to make his nails look pretty. We could have a ‘mani-pedi’ day when he visits. Would you like that Sweetie? I’m sure you would.”

“He’s also going to have his ears pierced while staying with me and I shouldn’t spoil a secret, but after speaking with your mother she agreed to let you get your ears pierced at the same time. You’ll love the look and sway of hoops and chandeliers.”

“I think you have a wonderful woman in your life… and that woman is you.”

“What do you mean?’

“Look Sweetie I could hear you swishing the moment I opened the door and I’m fairly certain I see you swishing around your living room window from time to time… usually an hour after your mom has left for work. I’m suggesting that you need to meet my nephew when he visits.”

“Thanks but I already have a girlfriend and his name is Steve.”

Jackie slowly relaxed her firm grip and allowed me to retrieve my key.

(Read “The Avon Lady: ‘Ding Dong, Avon Calling” and “Avon Lady #2” (AL #2) for the back story.)

Comments are appreciated. Don’t make Stacy beg.

This story was substantially amended from it's original post to a lighter and less graphic version. I am reworking the salacious version that I deleted and will re-post it with an older and 'legal' Stacy. There will also be better warnings of the very adult content.

"Avon Lady #3 XXX" has now posted on 10/10/2020.

I have been wanting to have multiple endings for the same store; endings that readers could 'vote' which ending they preferred.

Please excuse the confusion.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Donna you nasty thing!

laika's picture

When you tagged this "explicit" you weren't kidding! While I would have loved to be Stacy at her age and have all that happen to me, I think maybe you should have made her 18 before she got it on with the neighbor lady, to make sure that this story is
A.) Legal
B.) In compliance with the rules of this site
I'm no expert on either but I'm pretty sure there's a minimum age limit here for characters in sex scenes and that it's older than Stacy is in this one (Which I realize for continuity's sake would mean changing her age in part one and two as well, or skipping ahead a few years between the PG-13 stuff and the X rated stuff.). 15 or 18 is just a fictitious number connected to a fictitious character (and nobody has actually done anything with or to anybody); but as I understand it---in terms of legality---that number does matter in a work of fiction. But ultimately whether it's o.k. for this chapter to be here is Erin's decision, her business, not mine. But whether this chapter stays or gets removed, I don't think Stacy will have to worry about what her mom will think about her being transgender.
~hugs, Veronica

Good information. I will be

Donna T's picture

Good information. I will be more aware in the future. And less graphic.

Regards,

Dee

Donna

Graphic is fine

laika's picture

Graphic is fine, and fucking + sucking and sissy/Mommy role-play are good clean wholesome all-American fun... now that you've changed that number. We just don't want to give any ammunition to those who would shut this site down. Or maybe I worry too much...
~hugs again, Ronni

Sometimes the story takes you to dark place...

Donna T's picture

Your astute observations and comments gave me thought and made me want to switch back to the more gentle version I originally wrote; a version more inline with BC values. "Or maybe I worry too much..." Thanx

Donna

This story was amended from an XXX version

Donna T's picture

This story was substantially amended from it's original post to a lighter and less graphic version. I am reworking the salacious version that I deleted and will re-post it with an older and 'legal' Stacy. There will also be better warnings of the very adult content. "Avon Lady #3 XXX".

I have been wanting to have multiple endings for the same store; endings that readers could 'vote' which ending they preferred.

Please excuse the confusion.

Dee

Donna

Having read both versions...

I definitely prefer this. Never mind the sex - having a neighbour being a pre-op and having a relationship with mum (never mind the canonical in both versions nephew) is too coincidental (is there something in the water in that town?!)

This version also allows a platonic friendship to develop with Jackie (and nephew) to further coach Stacy in the following few years, and give her space to discover on her own (with toys!) where she best fits within the gender and sexuality spectrum - likely eventually being ending up where by the age of 18, she only appears in 'drab' at school.

In the meantime, there's plenty of space for vignettes, e.g. coming out to mum, further 'field trip' adventures with Marcie (checking Stacy's got her key before leaving the house!), expanding her range of Avon cosmetics, maybe getting a job as a 'Saturday girl' at a local salon (and pretty much as soon as she leaves school at 18, being treated to her first perm or similar unmistakably 'girly' haircut and style). Then, once she hits 18, practical experimentation with partners.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Good points...

Donna T's picture

This milder version would indeed allow for the story threads to evolve. And, as you pointed out, there could be many story threads to explore.

I made a point to keep Marci & Stacy from becoming intimate; substituting Jackie as a release for Stacy's rampant hormonal & carnal needs. In the explicit AL3XXX I did increase Stacy's age to 18 because of a readers comments about things I had not considered!

Stacy being treated to a perm, perhaps anonymously, is interesting... there could be a "Perm it Forward" group that does nice things for girls like Stacy.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Perhaps you would like to repeat these comments/thoughts on the XXX story too? Your points are well taken and may generate additional comments.

I notice that you've been with Big Closet for years! and have written some articles too.

"If you're reading this you must be bored..."

Regards,

Dee

PS I Googled: mittfh

Donna