A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

An evil smile appears on Kelly’s face as she watches the video of what was happening to one of her brothers. Shelly and Dolly had filmed everything that had been done to her brother Thomas. Everything that had been done to her by her brothers, was done to him. Except, they glued the biggest set of fake breasts on him and made him look like a hooker.

Shelly and Dolly didn’t stop there either. They found several well-hung heavy-set gay men to make love to him. They ripped his sphincter wide open. They also made sure he got the full treatment.

Shelly and Dolly had one of their friends that was a professional escort, seduce her other brother, Rudy. He was mickey and taken to a cheap hotel and done over like Thomas. Permanent make-up was applied to his face and huge enormous breasts were glued to his body as well.

He was filmed as well making love to two huge gay men. They did to him what the others did to her brother Thomas. The thing was Rudy enjoyed the sex he had with them. After everything was done to them. They were taken out to the city limits and dump just like they were. No clothes or wallets.

“Two down, two to go.” Kelly wanted to get revenge on her father and the doctor that gave her huge fake tits.

Victoria comes walking into the den, wearing only her nightgown. She was half awake as she spotted Kelly sitting on the new sectional they just bought. She also noticed, Kelly was still in her nightclothes and was looking at her cellphone.

“Watching anything interesting?” Victoria takes a sip of her coffee.

“Just watching what happened to my brothers. They look so ugly disguised as women.” Kelly shows Victoria the pictures of both her brothers.

“I would say so. It would take some major surgery to make them pass as women.” Victoria couldn’t get over what Kelly’s brothers did to her.

“So, who’s left on your revenge list?” Victoria looks over towards Kelly.

“My father and the plastic doctor that gave me those ridiculous basketball size breasts.” Kelly was happy after she had a reduction to something normal.

“Has the private investigator you hired gotten back to you yet?”

“Not yet, but he did send me an email, saying he has found several things we can blackmail the doctor on.” The investigator didn’t go into detail what the material was, but he did say it would be good.

“Hhmm, I wonder what he has?” Victoria was curious.

“I would like to know as well, but I’ll have to wait another week to find out.” Kelly had a meeting with the private investigator next week.

“Too bad he didn’t tell you, now.” Victoria was very curious.

“I hope it's worth the wait.”

Kelly had a question she wanted to ask Victoria but didn’t know if she should. She puts her cellphone down “Vicky, when did you know you
were gay?”

Vicky thinks about it for a few minutes “I would say when I was ten years old. I was changing into my swimsuit with my father and uncle at a water park. I saw how big my uncle was compared to my father and got a little excited.”

“Did your father and uncle notice, how excited you got?”

“No, but I couldn’t get how big my uncle was out of my mind. It wasn’t until I turned fourteen years old when I had my first experience with my best friends’ older brother. We played truth or dare, and he dares me that I wouldn’t let him stick his penis in me. So, I accepted his dare and let him penetrate me.” Victoria could remember everything about that day and how he felt afterward.

“So, your best friend older brother was your first time?”

“Yes. After that, it was the uncle I got excited about. I found out he liked young boys and I wanted to see what his cock was like, so I let him teach me how to please him. My aunt and parents never found out, that I let him have sex with me. Sometimes, I would dress up in my aunt’s clothes and pretend to be her.” That was when she found out, that she liked wearing women's clothes but didn’t want to be a woman.

“That’s when I got into drag and met Charlie. Charlie likes drag queens and I like being dominated by him.” Victoria loves it when Charlie takes control of their bedroom. She enjoys some of the kinky stuff they do.

“Well, I can honestly say I have had enough cocks to last a lifetime. After what my father did to me, by pimping me out. I don’t want to see another cock, taste another, or have one up my ass ever again.”

“Does that mean you’re leaning towards being a lesbian?” Victoria didn’t know which side of the tracks Kelly was on.

“It means, I’m going to wait and try to get my life together first. Then, after that, I might consider going out with someone or going to bed with
someone.” Kelly wanted to get her life together first.

“Well, whatever you decide to do. Charlie and I wouldn’t mind having a threesome with you.” Victoria smiles sweetly at Kelly.

Kelly was stunned at her friend’s admission. She has never thought about doing something like that with them.

“You’re not serious, are you?” Kelly wanted to see if Vicky was pulling her leg.

“We’re serious. We talked it over, Charlie and I trust you. However, until you have figured out which way you are going to go. Just think about it and when your ready, let us know.” Vicky figures that would be the best bet.

“I will and thanks.” Kelly gets up and heads to her bedroom to change clothes.

She slips on her biking clothes and heads towards the garage to grab her bicycle. She bought a boy’s mountain bike, instead of a girl’s mountain bike. She puts her helmet on and heads down the driveway and out onto the street.

Kelly figures it will help her stay in shape. She liked the neighborhood the house was in. All the houses were a high dollar. She rides down the street thinking about everything she has done to her brother. One part of her revenge was done. Now, she just needed to make her father pay.

She rides for a while and turns around to head back home. When she pulls up into the driveway, she spots Victoria and Charlie out in the backyard in the nude, sunbathing. She smirks as she puts her bicycle away.

up
214 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think she has an Idea

Samantha Heart's picture

I have a feeling Kelly has an idea to get back at her dad some how some way it wi happen.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Bet that was some explanation

Jamie Lee's picture

After giving it to both brothers, then dumping both without a stitch of clothes on, bet trying to explain their appearance to the police was a chore. Bet also they're super pissed.

And if any pictures were taken and leaked back to their hometown? Bet when they get home they'll have plenty of offers.

Others have feelings too.

I can't help but worry

Leaving her two brothers alive and pissed off could cause problems down the road. Paybacks can beget paybacks.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive