Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 23

Printer-friendly version

Bounty Ranch, Caldwell, Montana:
“Mom, Chaos won’t get onto the plane.” Haylee looks at Chaos with a disappointed look on her face. All the other wolves got onto the plane without any problems.

Chaos stood in front of Haylee. He wasn’t sure if he was going to obey her. He walks up to her and almost knocks her down, as he rubs against her body. Once he was done doing that, he jumps up into the Lear Jet where all the other wolves were.

Julia was about to walk over and order Chaos onto the plane. She stops as she watches him rub against Haylee and then jump into the plane. A smile appears on Julia’s face because Chaos has marked Haylee as his.

Waffles had backed away from Haylee because Chaos scared her. Roxy had stayed next to Haylee. She wasn’t afraid of the big bad wolf.
Haylee was her human to protect.

Haylee picks Waffle up and carries her on board the plane. Roxy follows behind her and sits down by her feet. Haylee looks at the seven wolves they were taking to Sanctuary Ranch.

Trigger was sitting by Arabella and looking at all the other wolves. She was the smallest wolf among all the wolves. She was a North Carolina wolf and not one of Jack’s specialized bred wolves.

“I still don’t like this, Julia. Haylee is too young to be brought into this mess.” Christmas looks at Julia.

“She’ll be safe, I promise. She’ll be in the house with Arabella and Trigger. Sphinx will be with her as well.” Julia had been concerned when her father said to bring Haylee and Arabella. Haylee, because of her empathy with all the animals, and Arabella because of her computer skills. Arabella will be monitoring all the surveillance devices Bart and Anika put up on the property.

“Still, I don’t like putting our daughter or niece in trouble.” Christmas knew almost anything could go wrong.

“Don’t worry, Christmas. My aunt Anika will be there, and I’ll be there as well.” Gina came over to speak to Christmas.

“Aren’t you worried about Arabella’s safety?” Christmas looks at Gina.

“With Sphinx, Cadmus and Trigger protecting them, no. Sphinx and Cadmus along are deadly. If an attacker survives them, then they have to survive Trigger.” Gina knew Trigger would do her best to protect Haylee and Arabella.

Christmas looked conflicted about letting the kids go. She knew Sphinx and Cadmus could handle almost anything and Trigger was still young and learning. She wasn’t as big as the other wolves.

Julia walks over and wraps her arm around Christmas “she’ll be okay, sweetie. I won’t allow anything to happen to our daughter or niece.”

“Fine, but if anything happens to our daughter or niece. I’ll never forgive you.” Christmas didn’t feel children should be brought into this matter.

“I understand.” Julia saw how serious her wife was.

Sanctuary Ranch, Hayden, Colorado:
A few hours later the two Lear Jets that Jack owns land at the airport. The wolves are loaded into a box truck. Haylee travels with them to keep them company and calm.

Arabella rode with her mother and her Aunt Julia in one of the black SUV’s they transported from Chaos Armory. Arabella had her laptop out and was checking all the security systems that were installed.

“How are things looking, sweetie?” Gina looks back towards her daughter from the front seat.

“Everything is online mom and the drones are ready to launch as well.” Arabella had suggested to her grandfather, that he might want to start using drones. They should be equipped with HD cameras to cover more areas on the ranch.

The ranch they were heading to had over three thousand acres of land to it. It was smaller than Jack’s ranch but plentiful with game. The drones would be able to cover every inch of the ranch.

It takes them thirty minutes to arrive at the ranch. Haylee knew the wolves were happy to be out of the box truck. She watches as they jump out of the back of the box truck. Roxy and Waffles stayed by her.

“Sireadh!”

The wolves immediately start checking the property out. Trigger didn’t go but went over to Arabella. Arabella looks down and scratches Trigger between her ears. She knew it was Trigger's favorite spot.

Haylee watches as the wolves spread out and explore the land near the house. It was her job, to take care of them.

“Come on Arabella, let me show you where you will be set up during this meeting.”

“Okay, mom.” Arabella follows her mother. Trigger follows them into the log mansion.

Carla’s and Angela’s townhouse, New York:
Angela looks down into Carla’s beautiful eyes. She was straddling Carla’s mouth with her sex directly over her mouth. She held a remote in her hand.

“Now, its time I punish you sweetie for all the wounds you have been receiving lately.” Angela had attached pads and such to Carla’s sex, breasts, and under each arm and thighs.

She presses the button on the remote and felt Carla arch off the bed. Her mouth closes on Angela’s sex. She couldn’t believe how the shocks excited her. She falls back down to the bed when her wife stopped the electric shocks.

Angela loved that her wife was spread eagle and secured to the four corners of the bed. She had total control of her wife. She also liked the fact, that her wife was getting excited from the electric shocks and u-shaped sex toy inserted in Carla’s vagina and ass.

Angela looks down into her wife’s eyes “ I wish you could get pregnant because I would love to see what you would be like with a baby inside you.”

“You can still carry a baby, Angela.” Carla knew how much Angela wanted to be a mother.

“I know, but it would be nice if you could as well.” Angela leans down and kisses her wife.

Central Park, New York, New York:
Jack looks around for the person he was looking for. She normally hung out in the park. He finally spots Tessa pickpocketing a businessman. A smirk appears on his face as he watches her. She was very good, and the person didn’t know she just lifted his wallet.

He walks over to where she disappeared too. He spots her looking through the wallet and removing a large amount of cash.

“You know if I was a cop. You would be in jail right now.”

Tessa spins around very quickly when she heard the voice and spots Mr. Bounty looking at her. It was extremely hard for someone to sneak up on her, but he always managed to do it. An older oriental woman was standing back from Mr. Bounty. She didn’t know who the woman was.

“Mr. Bounty, what are you doing in New York?” Tessa was surprised that Mr. Bounty was back in New York.

“I’m looking for someone. I’m hoping you might know who the person is.”

“I might, what is in it for me?” Tessa looks at Mr. Bounty.

“How about a thousand dollars?” Jack knew Tessa could use the money.

“Make it two thousand and you have yourself a deal.” Tessa was seeing if she could get more money from Mr. Bounty.

“Thousand dollars and I won't turn you in.” Jack gives her a stern look.

“Okay, who is it, that you want me to find?”

“This woman.” Jack brings up an image of Carla on his cellphone.

“Oh, I know her. She does a lot of fighting with a strange group. They carry around these funny looking coins.” Tessa pulls out one of the coins
and hands it to Mr. Bounty.

Jack looks at it. He has never seen anything like it. He turns to face Cheshire “have you ever seen anything like this before?”

Cheshire accepts the coin and looks at it. She hasn’t seen one of these coins in the past ten years.

“It’s been a while since I have seen this.”

“Do you think the Hunter organization uses these or someone else?” Jack was curious.

“You might want to ask this woman, you’re looking for. I took it off, of one of the people she put in the hospital.” Tessa figures Carla might know.

“We’ll do that. So, what’s the address?” Jack looks at Tessa.

Tessa looks at Jack and the other older woman. There was something about her, that sent shivers down her spine. She pulls out a note pad and writes the address down.

Tessa hands the piece of paper to Jack “here you go.”

“Thanks, and here is the thousand I promise you.” Jack pulls out ten one-hundred-dollar bills and hands it to her.

“Thanks. Well if you don’t need me anymore.” Tessa was turning to leave.

“Give me my watch back, Tessa.” Jack felt her take his watch.

Tessa turns back around and hands it to him. She couldn’t believe he felt her take it.

“I had to try.” She looks at Jack sheepishly.

Jack just shakes his head.

“I would leave right now.” Cheshire looks at Tessa.

“Yes ma’am.” Tessa walks away as fast as she could.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

With Cheshire in the fight

Samantha Heart's picture

The hunters don't STAND A CHANCE. Not that they stood much of one with Jack alone, but together.... IMPOSSIBLE to win.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

The army arrived

Jamie Lee's picture

Sure pity the fools going up against the small army the just arrived at that ranch.

Being a pickpocket is not the healthiest profession to have. Picking the wrong pocket could result in having an unmarked grave.

Or in Jack's case, getting caught.

Others have feelings too.