Sweet little spy pt 22

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 22

“You two going to be at Preppies later?”

“Yeah, being we both need our uniforms.”

“Yeah, me too. I was on the freshman squad last year. Now I am needing a Varsity uniform. Plus I've grown some over the summer. I can barely fit into my freshman top anymore.”

“We will see you there.”

“OK, have a good run.” Rebecca returned to her practicing. As we continued our run.

“You aren't worried about Jill are you?” Lynn asked.

“Not in the least.” We turned the corner on to the north end of our street. Heading towards home. Once at the house we cooled down by walking down past the Reid's. Once we turned back to the house. Once we hit the driveway, I took off like a shot. I was able to just get into the bathroom before Lynn did. Victory is mine.

I started the shower. As it warmed up. I peed again. “I can't wait till you are born. So you won't be laying on my bladder all the time.” I told her.

I got in the shower and wet down. The cool water felt good. Luckily I don't ever have to shave, being zenon flashed. I won't have any hair ever. I washed up, washed and conditioned my hair. I just stood under the flow of water just relaxing.

Turning off the water, I rung my hair out some. Using some body lotion I coated myself. Pacific Paradise was the name. Then dried off. It smelt good. Wrapping my body and my hair in a towel. I headed to my room.

As I passed Lynn's she wasn't there. I found her in my room. She was rocking in my bent wood rocker.

“I can see why you like this, it is actually comfortable.” She stated.

“It will be useful for rocking somebody to sleep.” I rubbed my belly.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. I just dropped my towel. Why not we are both girls. And sisters at that. We both have seen each other naked. It is no big deal.

“What are you planning on wearing today?” She asked, still leaned back.

“I figure something that is curve hugging but not too much. So we don't have to strip to get measured. I was thinking, a thong, volleyball shorts, and a t shirt.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Lynn headed to take her shower.

I wore just that. A pretty pink thong, Purple shorts, and my Berlin Cheer competition baby t. My hair in pig tails. Tied with cardinal and White ribbons the school colors. Purple ankle socks, white tennis shoes. Gold anklet, bracelet, both with Cheer on them and Gold cheerleader earrings.

I lay back on my bed. Just thinking. Wow, what a summer. First I am taken to some secret base. Changed into a girl. Then my girlfriend is pregnant and my baby is transferred into me. So I become a pregnant 11 yr old highly trained covert operative. Would I give it up? Hell no. I wouldn't. I love being a girl. I love the daughter I am carrying. I know once the word gets around I am going to get bullied. But I will give them a lesson they never expected. A 11 yr old girl kicking their ass. A pregnant 11 yr old at that. I couldn't help but smile.

Giggling, I just need to remember to keep the force down. It would be only kids like myself. Use only the force necessary to complete the objective. Imagine the shock when a small demure 11 yr old girl kicks the crap out of say a big football player with an attitude.

“What's so funny?” Lynn called from my bedroom door.

“I was just thinking, when I start getting bullied and have to maybe kick the ass of some big football player.”

“Yeah, that will be funny. I might have to sell tickets to that one. In this corner wearing pink weighting in at a staggering 90#s, Allison Wilson. And in this corner weighting in a svelte 250# football player number 37. number 37 comes out for blood, yet Allison is still filing her nails. She sees the objective, she swings. Game over for number 37. Allison the new champion of Ridgemore High.”

“You forgot, she yawns and goes back to filing her nails”

We both had a good laugh at that one. Being we had about 3 hours till Shelby picks us up. I decided I needed to inspect and clean my weapons. Opening a couple of secret compartments. A shelf in my book case swung down where 2 rifles were a M-16 in 5.56mm and a AR-10 in .308 nato.

The side of the book case opened were three long rifles. A Highly custom Remmington 700 also in .308. Another in .243 also highly customized. Then there was the Rugar precision sniper rifle. All of them custom for me. In the other book case, a door opened on the side. Revealing 8 different hand guns including my Harley Quinn special. My black and gold engraved 44 magnum. And that wasn't my biggest caliber handgun. I also had a .460 Ruger and a 50 Desert Eagle. Those big guns all the way down to the sub compact custom Sig .45 that is my carry gun. An actually Colt 1911. A 44 magnum auto mag.

Finally in a compartment under my bed frame. Three 12 gauge shot guns. One a short pump riot gun, a Shorter tactical pump and a full auto.

I lay out the cleaning pad on my desk. Then checked each and everyone to make sure they were clean. Ones that were even slightly dirty got a cleaning.

Mom happened by when I was cleaning one my Ar-10. I had it pieces on my desk.

“God, ATF would have a field day in here. They said you would have some weapons but never knew this many. You make damn sure your daughter cannot get into any of them.”

“Yeah, Mom. I am going to let Emily have a pistol in her crib to play with. She is going to be taught to respect a firearm. So she doesn't have the curiosity to play with any. Gosh, Mom give me some credit.”

She came over and hugged me. “Allison Megan Wilson, I hope you are not mad at your father and me for getting you like this?”

“At first I wonder what you got me into. Then the procedure was done. I was happy to be an 11 yr old girl. Now that I am making amends and carrying my own child. I am a mom now. I would never go back. I love that.”
“We saw Cj on the wrong road headed for jail time. We had to do something drastic as it was. Dad and I were at a breaking point. We didn't want to lose our only child.” mom starts to cry. She hugs me tighter. “Now I have two beautiful daughters and a granddaughter on the way. I couldn't be happier.” Mom kisses my forehead and continues with what she was doing.

I had just finished my Desert Eagle. When Lynn came in. You about ready to go. Shelby is coming early. So the Varsity Captain and Co-Captain will be first there.”

“Fine with me. Let me clean up my mess, go potty and wash my hands.”

“Don't be too long.” Lynn headed down stairs.

Thinking the old me would have just left the mess. Not the new me. Everything put back in its proper place. All the compartments closed and secured. Using the bathroom. I went then washed up.

I grabbed my purse just in time for the door bell ring. Lynn opened the door a pretty young lady standing at our door.

“Hey, Shelby” Says Lynn as she opened the door. “Come in for a minute.”

“Hi, Lynn.” Shelby stepped inside. “Hi, Allison.”

“Hi” I stood by the stairs.

“Hi, Shelby. I am Mrs. Wilson. Allison and Lynn's mom.”

“Nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Wilson. You talked to my mom yesterday at the meeting.”

“Yeah, that is right.”

“You two ready to get measured for your new uniforms?” Shelby asked.

“Let's go.” Lynn grabbed her purse. I followed Lynn and Shelby out to Shelby's Jeep Wrangler. Bright blue. I climbed in the back seat. We took off. With our training we watched all around for landmarks etc. Even though we are in our home town. It is in our training. We headed down Meriman Road to Grand River. Turning on Grand River. We went towards downtown Farmington. The three of us got along great. We laughed and giggled.

Shelby turned into the Market place shopping center. She pulled right in front of Preppies. Just as I thought, it was a store for school spirit. In the front windows. Where different manikins with cheerleader or pep squad uniforms. There was of course Ridgemore, Farmington High, Central, Stevenson, Most of the schools in the area, Even had Novi and Redford Union.

We sat in Shelby's jeep until a silver blue BMW M3 parked next to us. Mrs. Masterson, Mrs. Chapmann, and a girl got out.

“Hi, Mrs. Masterson” says Shelby.

“Oh, Hi. Shelby.” She looked next to her. “And Lynn,” I leaned forward. “Oh, And Allison too.”

“Hi, girls” Mrs. Chapmann called also.

“Shelby, Lynn, and Allison. This is my daughter Hannah she is on the freshman squad.” Mrs. Masterson told us.

“You three ready to get measured.” Mrs. Masterson nodded towards the door. All three of us piled out of the Jeep. We followed the coaches into the store.

Preppies was so cool. Just about anything you needed for school spirit. Uniforms, t-shirts, letter man jackets, Stickers, pennants, all kinds of stuff. I saw a couple things I wanted to buy.

The lady at the counter saw us come in. “Good afternoon, Hi, Kim. Is it that time of year again?”

“Sure, Is Ellen. All three of these ladies, need a varsity uniform. And this one needs a freshman” putting her hand on Hannah's head.

“Varsity? Even for the young one.”

“Yes,”

“You got it.” Ellen motioned for us to come up to the counter. She pulled out some forms putting them on a clipboard. “Who wants to go first?”

“I'll go first” Lynn volunteered. Ellen took her name and address and stuff. “OK, if you would follow me.”

Lynn was lead to a side room. 10 Minutes later. She came out. Ellen did the same with Shelby.

Once Shelby was done. Mrs. Masterson said. Lynn was captain and Shelby Co-Captain.
So,that both their uniforms showed that they were team leaders. The other captain and Co-captains would show the same thing.

Then it was my turn to get measured. I followed Ellen to the side room.

“Go ahead and step up on that box.” She asked. She measured my waist, my hips, my bust. Even my feet. Writing everything down.

“Don't worry, the uniforms have some stretch to them. So, when you get farther along it will still fit.”

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“Your expecting, are you not?”

“Ah, yeah. How did you know?

“A little bird told me.”

“Mrs. Masterson.”

“Bingo, She had called and asked me to do your uniform a little different from the normal. Which is a mid drift top. She didn't want your uniform to show off your baby belly. Your shell will be a little longer.”

“Thanks.” I told her as I returned to the other two. Well now more than two. In addition to Lynn and Shelby, 5 other girls were waiting. Rebecca, Carrie, and Molly were waiting, along with Mallory, and Christine. One at a time they were measured by Ellen. Another girl was taking the information from the members they would take the paper into the side room.

As more girls showed up, those that were done moved outside. Soon, the whole Varsity Cheer squad at Ridgemore High was outside Preppies. Along with some JV and freshman squad members too. Me, Shelby, Hannah, and Lynn were outside talking with some others. I saw Jill and Maria pull up in a fancy new Chevy Camaro. The look they both gave me and Lynn. I gave her back a just try it bitch look.

I think it would only take 2 moves to take them both out. OK, maybe 2 each. I smiled,

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OK, so the question here.......

D. Eden's picture

Is who gets taught the first lesson about messing with the girls? Will it be one of the jealous girls, or will it be someone teasing Allison?

Wonder how long we’ll have to wait to find out?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I’m thinking...

That it will be someone acting on Jill’s behalf. Bitches like that never do the deed themselves, lest they risk getting suspended and losing their spot on the team.

I would LOVE

Samantha Heart's picture

to see the 2 bitches (aka Jill & Maria) to try something aginst Alison as she is the smallest & "weekest" so they think plus being pregnant.... she & Lynn will take them down in NO TIME FLAT!1 maybe 2 moves.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Oh darn!

just get back into enjoying this story... sigh

alissa

Truth or programming?

Jamie Lee's picture

Had to do something? Mom and dad saved CJ from himself by sending him to a transformation school, complete with sleep programming and gender changes.

And they were okay with it all if it saved CJ. It didn't hurt they have been compensated and got a better house. But honestly, was it CJ's fault he was traveling down the path to jail? How did mom and dad treat him that may have been the cause of his past direction?

But diliberately putting their only child through something like that? And now they are happy with the results, baby included.

Allison says she's happy being a girl and pregnant. But is that true or from deep programming? Being pregnant was punishment for getting the girlfriend pregnant. And no choice was given, period.

It would appear Jill has needed to have her legs shortened for a number of years. With Allison and Lynn being in school, this may be the year. But maybe the two girls will have to go through a few lacking before finally reaching Jill. But Jill will get everything coming to her and then some.

Just hope Allison and Lynn let the others take the first shots, so they can claim self defense after they mop the floor with the others.

Others have feelings too.