A Positive Attitude Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Part 2

I woke up in the morning to the sound of a womans’ voice telling me to get out of bed and into the shower. I thought that I had been in the shower last night but obviously I was not clean enough. She told me to make sure I sat when I went to the toilet and to make sure I shaved my face twice while I was in the shower.

What slowed me down was that I was wrapped in a nightie and had to swing my legs out before I could move. I could see that it was still dark outside and asked her why so early. I was told that, as it is Sunday, we must go to church and would have to look good. She left me to my own devices while she went for her own shower.

I made sure that I followed orders and was smooth as a baby’s bottom when I dried myself. I thought ahead and checked my arms and legs to see if I had missed any hairs last night and used the razor on the few I found. She came in while I was doing this and complimented me on being careful. She had put on her underwear and had a loose robe over it and I was feeling some movement in my loins when she put her hand there. She had ice cubes in her hand and I retreated very rapidly. “Just so you don’t get any ideas” she said “I do not consort with the staff and there will be no more for you in the foreseeable future.”

She then pulled open a couple of drawers and pulled out a pair of very small briefs and a bra. “These are control briefs” she told me “pull them on and make sure you tuck yourself into the gap between your legs or we may have an unsightly bulge.” She then went back into her bedroom and came back with a couple of shaped things. “I thought I hadn’t thrown these away, you never know when something is needed.” So saying she helped me put the bra on and pushed the forms into the cups. I now sported a pair of breasts.

“This being Sunday you will not need to wear the maids uniform until after lunch but we do need you looking like Adeline” she said and handed me some tights and a slip. I put these on, very carefully, and then she rummaged in the wardrobe and came out with a pink dress with a flared skirt which came to just above my knees when I put it on. “Perfect” she cried as she looked at me “Now come into my room and I will put my dress on and then we shall be made up together and I will try to get your hair looking good as well.”

Back in her room she sat me at her vanity and I watched her get dressed. It was hard not to get aroused but I reminded myself that I was, to all intents and purposes, the same as her now. She teased my hair around and put a couple of clips in it for effect and then proceeded to trim any loose hairs from my nose and ears, then pulling out half my eyebrows, before smearing foundation and then finishing off with all the other things she thought I needed. As she was doing all this I was looking in the mirror in wonder as AAA disappeared and Adeline came into view. When she stepped back I told her she was a magician and she laughed. She told me to look in the wardrobe in my room for shoes and a handbag that matched while she did her own make up. I thought that I had done quite well when I found a black bag and a pair of pumps that just about fitted me.

Before we left her room she added some bracelets to my arms, a couple of rings and a necklace and told me that from now on I was only to speak when spoken to and to keep my answers to yes or no. I practised my ‘Si signora’ until she said I sounded like a country girl rather than a man. We went downstairs and through to the dining room where there were hot dishes already set out for us to choose from. “Remember, not too much and eat slowly” she whispered. When the cook came in with hot coffee she introduced me to her as ‘Adeline, my new maid from the country. Poor girl had all her luggage stolen in Rome station and we are outfitting her in some of Sophia’s clothes until we can get her own.’

Eventually the Don walked in and I gave a little bob when I was introduced. It was obviously enough as he became instantly interested in his own breakfast. Lastly, a big guy, who was obviously packing a weapon, came in and smiled when he was introduced as Mario and he held my hand and raised it to his lips. “I like country girls” he said “they always seem to know how to please a man without question.” Oh boy, this was getting deep. Francesca told him that I was going to be taken to the salon during the week and may not appear quite so country after that.

Having been early, we were able to leave the dining room to freshen up before church. We went back to the bedroom and I managed to pull the tights and pants down so I could have a pee. When I got them back into place I strapped my knives to my thighs and had a couple of practise draws. I was certainly quicker by only having put my hand under my skirt. I had the thought that I would have a problem if I wore one that was a bit tighter. With fresh lipstick and spritz of perfume we joined the others at the front door. The car was a BMW 7 series long wheel base and the Don sat in the back with Francesca alongside. I was relegated to a pull-down behind the passenger seat and Mario was up front next to the driver who, I was told, was Ludo.

I really was being very careful to make ladylike movements and, being Italian descent, could already talk with my hands. Nothing was said about last night and I wondered at the type of people this family was. I found out as we got closer to town as we passed a group of police cars clustered at the site of an old Alfa that had been totally burnt out and there were three human sized lumps laid on the roadside with sheets over them. “Terrible” the Don said, shaking his head “they do not seem to be able to teach people to drive properly these days.” I wondered how they hid the bullet holes and then realised that they didn’t have to, the police would mark it down as a road accident and the bodies would be conveniently incinerated, yet again. Such is the power I was with today.

At the church we had our own pew with comfy cushions and I sang quietly as I knew my place in the scheme of things. Afterwards the Don put a healthy wad of money on the collection plate and we were outside again, in the sun. Francesca said “Adeline, fetch my umbrella from the car” and I went to the car where Ludo was leaning against it. “Ludo” I said “the signora wants her umbrella, where is it, please”. He opened the boot and gave it to me with a smile. I thanked him politely and took it back to Francesca, opening it as I went and she took it from me with another smile. She and the Don stood chatting with various town dignitaries while Mario and I stood at one side.

Funnily enough, we were both keeping our eyes open and it was me that noticed a couple of guys acting strange, over near the church doors. I pointed them out to him and he called “Don, down, quick” and he rushed towards the two guys who both produced pistols. He had already drawn his and shot them both as he ran. I was just behind him and he turned to me and said “Well spotted, little one. You had better get your mistress and her father back to the house, I will clear up here.”

I went back to where the Don and Francesca had dived behind a tree and, together, we went to the car and Ludo took us home, me in the front with him. On the way he said quietly “The Don never forgets someone who stops an assassination attempt, you have only been here a couple of days and you will be well looked after.” Back at the house I helped Francesca out of the car and straight up to her room where I helped her take off her dress and she laid on her bed for some time with the blinds drawn. I went into my room and changed out of my church dress and put on a maids’ outfit that I found in the wardrobe. I looked at my reflection and wondered what my friend Zack would have said if he saw me now, probably “Hot Babe, come over here and suck my cock.”

I left the room and found my way to the kitchen where I asked the cook if I could put together a tray for Francesca when she sat up. The cook showed me where everything was and I made Francesca a pot of tea and took the tray up to her room. When I went in I put the tray on the table in the room and went to her side, saying “Signora, I have made you some tea. It will help you recover from this morning.” She got off the bed and I helped her put a gown on over her slip and led her to a chair. As I poured her a cup of tea there was a knock on the door and she called ‘enter’. The Don came in and immediately took both my hands and said “I thank you, Adeline; you may have saved our lives this morning. Mario has told me it was you who noticed those ruffians at the church, without that he would have never been able to get the jump on them. How can I ever repay you?”

At this, Francesca, who had been quiet up to now said “Father, this poor girl had all of her luggage stolen in Rome on the way here and we need to get her a new wardrobe, especially some shoes that fit. Perhaps, tomorrow, I can take her into Naples and we can do a little shopping on your credit card?” “Of course” he replied “that is easy. See me before you leave and I will give you a card.” Francesca then said “Father, who on earth would be silly enough to try and kill you, surely everything is running smoothly?” “That’s the trouble” he said “there is no bad blood among the families at the moment, I cannot think of anyone who wants me dead. Especially trying to shoot me in front of the family church; the notion is just too far out there to be work of any other family, they have much more respect for the sanctity of the holy day. ”

After he left, Francesca told me to sit on the other chair and told me that tomorrow we would turn me into a true woman that no-one would question. She then thanked me for saving them today and said “For this alone, I am glad I saved you last night. However, I still see the hand of my brother in all of this. He is a convert to the modern methods of criminality and has no respect at all for the family values. I am sure he wants to take over from Father, well before Father is prepared to pass the leadership on. I am worried that today will not be the first attempt and we need to be extra vigilant from now on.”

I told her that after Mario had shot the two assassins, I thought that one of them may have been the guy we saw in Rome. Perhaps they moved too quickly, thinking that the package we were supposed to steal would be delivered to them soon.

Marianne G 2020

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

AAA Will Be Recharged

joannebarbarella's picture

Serendipity strikes. The new maid has saved the capo and his daughter, but that means an even deeper descent into deceit.

Not the first kudo, or first comment...

I ticked the second kudo and now leaving the second comment. This story is getting good already I can't wait for the next chapter and the girls shopping trip on daddy's card. Adeline is already making herself indispensable as Francesca's personal maid and security. I can only imagine what the Don would have thought had she had assist Mario further by using one of her hidden blades. I am enjoying this story please keep it going

EllieJo Jayne

Great Story!

Marianne what a great story you have started here. Can't wait for the next posting. Thank you

Making inroads

Jamie Lee's picture

So far, so good. And it looks like it will last after saving the Don and Francesca's lives. If brother is involved, his life is forefit when the Don finds out.

Wonder what Francesca has in mind to make Adeline a woman no one will doubt. Might Adeline be in for more than a salon treatment?

Others have feelings too.