Mommy, mommy, mommy, Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Mommy, mommy, mommy. Chapter 4

I woke up after the best sleep I've had in weeks thinking about my evening with Devin. How comfortable I was with him and knew I wanted to be with him again.

Looking back I was now so much more confident and happy. I pulled back my hair up into a loose, messy bun, wore a loose blouse and skirt and sandals, wore a bit of mascara, eye liner and lip gloss and felt so feminine. Grabbing my purse I headed to Room 01, maybe for the last time, to have my Exit Interview with Josie.

I was smiling to everybody I passed when I suddenly stopped. Coming toward me was my awful ex-roommate, Duane, surrounded, as usual, by his gang of stooges. This time I wasn't going to let him intimidate me so I continued walking towards them. When Duane saw me and snickered to his pals, "Hey, check out this sweet meat headed this way!" he bellowed like usual, but he didn't recognize me.

"Why should he, I am a different person?" I thought. I walked straight for them and they all moved out of my way as I forced a smile at them.

"Whoa, babe, what's your hurry, I got something for you," as he pointed at his crotch.

Acting totally disinterested I said "Sorry, I don't play with little boys," and kept going. His buddies all howled at him and I could tell he was mad at me for making a fool of him but I just kept going, even though I was shaking inside. It's almost like he and I are destined to be involved in each other's lives, for some reason. That made me shudder but I did have a plan to get even.

Josie greeted me at the door and said, "Welcome to your ‘graduation' party! You have come as far as we can take you so we'd have a little celebration first, and we can do the interview after, OK?"

The other girls were here also and I saw they had decorated the room with balloons and a paper banner that read, "Happy Soon-To-Be-A Mother's Day!” There was a lovely pink cake with a pregnant mother figurine on top surrounded with tiny babies. Once again I got all teary. This was such a nice surprise!

Doctor Z. was all smiles as he handed me a check for $10,000 and said, "Now I expect to see you back here soon with a big, pregnant belly, young lady!"

I hugged him again only this time he expected it and hugged me back. I kissed his cheek again and he blushed again as I wiped my lipstick print from his cheek. I was going to miss them all. Walking through Room 01 turned my life upside-down and, ultimately, made me proud to be who I now am.

Josie tapped her champagne glass, well, a plastic cup, and said, “Ladies, I have an another announcement to make. Dr. Zillow said that the program has had such amazing success that 7 other countries are asking to adopt it. I'll let him explain it. Dr. Z?"

"As you all know the program has succeeded beyond expectations. As a result, countries with a desperately declining birthrate crisis have inquired about initiating the program in their countries. I am astounded at the positive reception it has received. I have to thank each and every one of you women. You ARE the program in my eyes. Thank you for your courage and your trust in me. When I say 'me' I mean Josie as well. She has been here since day one and I feel deserves half the credit."

With that we all cried as Josie went up to the the doctor and the two of them hugged deeply, whispering to each other. It resembled a father/daughter moment. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Even Dr.Z was a bit teary.

After the party everyone left so Josie could conduct my Exit Interview. There were no IV's, headphones or video screens this time. Instead she just asked me some basic questions which I was to answer honestly.

#1. Are you satisfied with the results of your transition?
...Totally, even better than I thought.

#2. Do you think you will enjoy life more now than previously?
...Definitely. I was going nowhere but now I have a destination, a calling.

#3. If you could change anything about the process what might that be?
...Not a thing, it's perfect as it is. Well it could be faster! I kidded.

#4. Were you surprised by anything during the process or after?
...That is was essentially painless and the results are incredibly amazing.

#5. Before the process did you have any desire to start a family?
...No, none.

#6. Before the process did you ever consider or want to be female?
...No, never.

#7. Now that you are a fertile female how many children do you think you want?
...As many as I can.

#8. Were you attracted to men before the process?
...No, not at all.

#9. Are you now attracted to males?
...Yes, I'm pretty sure I am although I can't quite believe it myself. Not only that but I have no attraction to females now, I mean sexually.

#10. If the financial aspect of the plan did not exist do you think you would continue in this program.
... Tough question. The money is attractive but if I knew then what I know about motherhood, I would still want to be a part of it even without the money aspect.

After reading off her list of questions she asked, "Now do you have any questions you've been waiting to ask me? We want to hear questions, impressions, complaints as well as success stories from all of you girls who have completed the entire process so ask me about anything you want to know. Just realize that all your questions and answers will become part of the resulting Q&A which will be extremely helpful for future
applicants. Are you willing to be very open about these personal questions?"

"Yes, of course! I've been wanting to know about certain intimate things but was too embarrassed to ask," I said.

She said, "You want to know what it's like to be with a man. Am I right"?

I nodded, then asked, "So were you curious in touching his penis for the first time? I'm wondering what it will be like for me to actually feel a man's cock, I don't know if I can do that."

Josie thought for minute, then said, "The best way to explain it is to tell you about my first time. I was, like you, very nervous about it but at the same time excited about it. He was someone I met casually, we dated a few times and did some kissing and such but by then I knew I wanted more, I wanted him. Well, not him specifically, but I knew I wanted to have intercourse with a man. Naturally, I was very apprehensive at first but he was kind and gentle and something just clicked in me and it just seemed so right."

I listened intently as she continued. "I quickly undressed and, as I did, I watched his expression and it was apparent he liked what he saw. This was the first time a man other than Dr. Z saw my naked, female body, and from the look in this man's eyes I passed the test. He quickly undressed as well and I noticed he was already aroused. I smiled, then tentatively reached down and touched his hardness. Grasping it I began to stroke it and he began to moan in pleasure. I knew what that felt like when a girl did that to me but this was so different. I just laid
back, still grasping him, spread my legs open and just guided him in. I was so wet by then he slid in easily. It felt so wonderful to be filled like that down there, to feel his hardness buried deep in me. It felt so natural, so right, as he began to slide in and out of me. My entire body felt alive!"

After hearing her description I realized that being close to a man is not only something I wanted but also needed. I didn't dare tell Josie that her description made me a bit wet down there.

"Um, did you, um..."

"Did I suck on it? Absolutely! It was really fun and I know guys really like it. I know I used to when...".

I blurted out "Oh, I know, I...I mean I used to love it, not that it happened very often, well, once. Did you swallow as well?"

"You know, that first time I really tried to but I chickened out and just went back to sucking him with his cum still in my mouth so I sorta found out that it really didn't taste bad but I spit it out anyway. Now I swallow all the time and he really seems to appreciate it. Remember that his semen is what will eventually impregnate you so don't think of it as 'icky'; it's a gift, if you think of it that way."

"Well I was worried about that but you make it sound better than I thought."

Josie replied, "Well to give him oral sex is totally up to you, of course, but personally I really like it. It feels good to suck on one, they are so hot and hard. How far you can take it in depends on your gag reflex."

"You mean, like deep throating him?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course, it depends on your lover's penis, how long, how thick and so forth. The gagging reflex is what makes the difference. It took me awhile but I realized I just had to relax. If you tense up it will be much more difficult. A trick I learned is to wrap your fingers around your left thumb. For some reason that lessens the gag effect."

"Well I guess I better remember that if I ever..."

"Of course deep throating is up to you but your lover would really appreciate it. Have you ever had anyone do it to you, you know, before?” she asked.

"No, I guess I wish I had known what it was like then but I never had much opportunity." I sighed.

"Well, you can certainly find out what it is like on the receiving end. Who knows, you might be really good at it!" she winked.

Josie continued, "Intercourse is the best, though, especially if he knows what he's doing. It's a lot more complicated for us girls and therefore expecting to have an orgasm every time can be disappointing. If the guy knows what you like then hang on, sister, you will be in for the ride of your life!"

"Wow, now I can't wait! It's quite a shock that I feel this way about men. I mean I never..."

"That's because you weren't female before. It's how it all works. Now your desires are what drives most females, to find a man to impregnate you. The fact that it can be so pleasurable is a bonus! My advice to you is to just let it happen. The first time will seem awkward and maybe you won't feel real pleasure but believe me, eventually you will."

"I assumed they all feel different, I mean, you know, big, small, cut, uncut but I just don't know if I could even touch one, much less, you know..." I said.

"Well unless you turn out to be a lesbian you are probably going to find out how much fun the sex can be. Making love to a man is nothing like a man making love to a woman, not that I have much experience with the latter. I just had sex with a few girls and, while it felt good it doesn't compare with the overall experience of being a female and having a man make love to you. With a female orgasm you will feel it all through your body, not just one moment of ejaculation with a penis," she said.

I sat quietly for a few minute while I let all this sink in. Josie was patiently waiting for me, letting me gather my thoughts.

"Well, the only way to really know is for me to try so that's what I’ll do. I mean millions, billions of women have done it and most probably enjoyed it so why shouldn't I?"

"That's my girl, Carli! I'm pretty darn sure you will love it," she said.

After we had our hugs and pecks on cheeks I left for home humming and skipping all the way. If I would have known the words I would have sung "I enjoy being a girl!" After I got home to my sorry-looking home, though, I felt a little empty inside. My whole world turned around since I went to Room 01 but that was over now. I was on my own now. The only sure thing was I decided to drop out of school. I mean, what am I going to do with a degree in English Lit? The $10,000 check would help me get settled somewhere and get busy finding a husband or, at least, a sperm donor, I hoped, so I was on the computer looking for different options.

I needed to find work somewhere to support myself. I thought of offering myself as a surrogate mother but the thought of carrying a baby for 9 months and then have it taken away was too much to bear. It was strange to think that what I was now searching for was an "Impregnator" for lack of a better word.

I was so intent that I didn't hear the door buzzer at first. I answered the intercom and it was Devin. "Mind if I come up?" he asked.

"Um, give me a minute, then I'll buzz you in, OK?"

I scurried around trying to neaten and hide things. I threw my comforter over the bed, ran a brush through my hair and put on some lipgloss. That was going to have to do so I buzzed him. Apologizing for the mess I asked him in.

"Sorry to just drop in but I was in the neighborhood and...well, actually I wasn't nearby. I just wanted to see you again. I hope that's OK?"

"No problem and it's more than Ok. I wanted to see you again too," I said.

"I've never met a girl quite like you. I think we hit it off right away and when I left I felt an emptiness deep down."

Oh my, I thought, he really likes me but then he said, "So what I have to say makes this just more difficult and I hope you understand." I was worried now, what could it be?

"I told you my goals about working in countries that need help. Well I just got an offer to go to Puerto Rico to help after the hurricane. I really feel like I have to jump at this, even if it doesn't work out for me, at least I tried but the good news is that is just for 6 months. I don't want to lose contact with you since I'd like to get to know you much better but I feel like I have to do this."

"If you're asking if you should go, I'd have to say yes. if you’re asking me if I want you to go I'd have to say no. I too would like to get to know you better but you have your priorities. Six months isn’t forever and I'll probably still be here when you get back." Deep down inside, I had doubts I'd ever see him again if he left but I held back my tears.

Devin said, "I knew you would be understanding. I haven't told anyone else. I am supposed to leave tomorrow so I had to make a decision. I hardly know you and it pains me to leave you already!"

"I feel the same but I don't want to be one of those girls that forces someone she likes to make a decision like this. Go, do your good work, then come back to me, OK?"

I really wanted to tear up but I didn't want him to see. I got up and asked him if could fix him some tea or instant coffee. "Sorry, it's all I have to offer."

"Thanks, but no. If I am leaving there are things I have to do."

"I understand. Well maybe a kiss to remember you by?"

He turned to me and I closed my eyes as I felt his warm lips on mine. I actually felt like I was melting in his arms as I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue against mine. He probed my mouth with his tongue, thrilling me. His hand went to my breast which caused me to thrust my chest towards him and he gently kneaded my breast. I moaned in passion as I ran my hands over his body, his chest and arms, marveling his manly body. He pulled away, laid me on my back and ran his hands over my body.

As I felt myself melting at his touch I whispered in his ear, "Take me!” and he began to unbutton my blouse. My boobs were heaving at that point. He pulled my bra straps down and revealed my breasts. He said they were lovely as he kissed each one and gently nibbled on one breast while kneading the other. I was delirious with excitement.

I helped him take his shirt off and I ran my hands over his chest. His manly body was so different from mine, especially now. He unzipped his fly. pulled his pants and shorts off and climbed on top of me. I pulled my skirt up and slid my panties down the best I could as he lowered himself to me. To feel his weight on me felt right, it all felt so right.

He reached down and I could feel his hand go to my crotch. I took a deep breath and thought, 'Here goes', as he explored my most private parts. Without thinking I spread my legs and I was open to him. I grasped for his manhood and felt the veins, the hardness, the heat, as he moved towards my waiting, anxious vagina.

"Put it in, please!" I begged. I wanted him inside me! I felt the tip of his hardness contact my labia which was already very wet with desire. Slowly I felt him penetrate my folds and felt just a bit of pain when he broke my hymen, (Dr. z thought of everything!) then continued a long, slow journey deep inside me. It felt glorious and so much better than I expected. Again and again he slid in and out of me, slowly, passionately as what seemed like a wave of electricity coursed through my body. In
the back of my mind I realized too late that he wasn't wearing any protection yet I didn't stop him. I wanted him to fill me with his semen as his penis filled my vagina.

I had never felt pleasure like this. It felt amazing to be penetrated. He continued his movement until he suddenly stopped, pulled out and said, "Oh man, I'm not wearing a condom and I don't have one, you wouldn't by any chance..." I just moaned. "Don't stop" and he was back inside me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he began to pound into me, harder, deeper as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt him tense up and I knew he was close. I thought I would feel a splash inside me on to my "lady parts" but I just felt his thickness pulsing, throbbing inside me. Finally he collapsed onto me and we melted together as one. After I finally felt him slip out of me we just laid together, breathless. Finally he sat up and pulled me up towards himself and we sat there together, both stark naked.

For a minute I tried to cover my breasts until I realized how silly that was, I mean he had just entered my precious private part, what difference did it make now if he sees my naked boobs? For some reason I pulled my blouse over myself in feigned modesty anyway.

He got dressed and I did the same. We kissed some more and then I said, "You better get going, you have a lot to do before tomorrow."

"Yes, you're right. Thanks you for this, I had no thoughts of being with you like this but I am so glad I did."

"Me too. It was wonderful. Better than I expected."

He looked surprised and said, "You mean..."

"Yes, you are my first. Thank you for making love to me!"

I led him to the door where we had one long, loving kiss and just like that he was gone. I closed the door, then wondered what I had just let happen. Should I have done that? I mean he didn't use a condom and I didn't want him to. For all I know I could already be making a baby. I was supposed to wait until my first period but that hadn't even happened yet.

As usual I called Josie. "Well, sure it is possible that you have been impregnated. Having a period isn't a necessity to get pregnant but it is proof that your uterus is fertile. You know you can always take a pregnancy test if you are worried. We thought you might experience your first period within a month so I'd just wait until then."

She also cautioned me about unprotected sex. "Many girls have met a guy and done what you did. It's normal but you need to be cautious. Unprotected sex can cause many issues and getting pregnant is usually the only good one."

"I know, it was stupid but I may never see him again. Plus I am so envious of you being pregnant," I said.

"Well you know being pregnant is not something to take lightly. Along with morning sickness, pains like Braxton-Hicks, being pregnant includes carrying a bowling ball around for 9 months, delivering and then raising a total stranger. It isn't very glamorous and it's often painful and very uncomfortable," she cautioned.

"Yes, I hope I know what to expect, no pun intended, but I am eager to get started."

Josie replied, "Well, you know you can count on me for hel…….." Suddenly the phone went dead.

"Josie, Josie, are you there?" I was frantic. What happened? Not knowing who else to call I dialed Room 01 and, luckily Dr. Zillow answered.

"Yes? Who's calling."

"Dr. Zillow, this is Carli. Sorry to bother you but I was just talking to Josie and her phone went dead!"

"Oh dear," he said. "I know where she lives, I will head over there. Please call 911 for me." and he gave me her address.

An hour later Dr.Z called me. "She's doing as well as can be expected. She delivered her baby 3 weeks premature and there are always issues when the baby is delivered that soon. They are in good hands, though, and I think both mother and baby will be fine. She asked for you, though, so if you are willing she is at Angels Maternity Hospital, room 402."

She could use some company, for sure. Her boyfriend had been with her but he said he had to go back to work or get fired so he had to leave the hospital. I thought it was so mean that Josie's boyfriend could be fired for being at her side.

It seemed like forever for the bus to reach the hospital. I hurried up to her room and she was asleep. Not wanting to disturb her I went out and asked a nurse if I could see her baby. They said the baby was in intensive care but I could look through a window. She said Josie's son was on the left with the blue cap. I got as close as I could and saw this tiny, wrinkled being. I didn't know what the dad looked like but it seemed like her son looked just like Josie. My heart was aching! How
could this happen to my dearest friend and her baby? A few minutes later the nurse told me Josie was awake.

I tiptoed into her room and went to her bedside. As I stroked her head she opened her eyes and gave me a weary smile. "Oh Carli, I'm so sorry, I dropped my phone and I got dizzy trying to pick it up and must have passed out ...".

I said, "No apology necessary! I'm just so sorry this happened to you and your baby. You know, you should have known better, bending over in your condition! You would have raised holy hell if I did that! I called Dr. Zillow first thing and he rushed over to your place to check on you and called the EMTs. He said you delivered prematurely but you and your baby would be just fine."

"My baby? He, she's OK?" she wondered, with tears in her eyes as she tried to look around the room.

"Yes, you had a beautiful baby boy. He's a premie so he is in ICU but the nurses said he's doing fine."

With tears in her eyes she said, "A son, I had a boy? Is Michael here?"

I said "Michael was here for you both but Dr. Z said he had to go back to work or lose his job. What's wrong with businesses? That's pretty heartless if you ask me!"

She nodded in agreement, then said,"I am so glad you're here. You have become such a good friend. I'm so glad we met."

"Oh, likewise. I don't know what I would have done without you."

I noticed her eyes began to droop so I just let her fall back asleep and I got my phone out and looked for messages. There was one from Devin. He wrote, "u r an amazin girl and I'll think of u wherevr I am. Kisses and more. Dev." I read it over and over. I really wished he was here now, well maybe not at this hospital but just with me. I can't believe I fell for him so quickly, so strongly. I mean the only other guy who has
even touched me as Carli was that awful Duane. Well, Dr. Z touched me and in very intimate places but that is hardly the same thing. Being with Devin just felt so natural. As for Duane, I've been planning something very special for him.

Dr.Z came back a few hours later and told me to go home, that he would stay until Michael came after work. I decided to tell him about my encounter with Devin. He didn't act surprised at all. "It's to be expected. Your body and mind were being seduced by not only Estrogen but other hormones as well. It completely changes your outlook. As you became female you developed an intense need to procreate. Women have been driven by this since the beginning and that is how the human race survived. Don't worry yourself about it now but do let me or Josie about any changes like cramps or a menstrual flow."

"Oh, I will, for sure, doctor." I kissed Josie on the head and Dr.Z on the cheek. Once again he blushed.

On the way home I stopped and bought a pregnancy test kit and followed the instructions, even though it was probably too early for any result. I was nervous as heck but when I checked it showed only one bar, “not pregnant"! I was so relieved but also a little sad but I knew I would eventual see the test stick read positive.

I didn't have much of an appetite so I just changed into my jammies and did my nightly facial. At first I though Josie was crazy to do this routine every night but after just a week I could see the difference. I was just sitting down with yet another maternity-related book, ‘Your Baby, Your Love' when my phone rang. It was Josie!

"Josie, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing good, actually. I had some food and Dr.Z has been making me laugh with stories from his old days."

I couldn't imagine Dr.Z telling funny stories but that he was making Josie laugh was good news for all.

"I'm a little worried about my baby. Dr. Z said he is doing pretty good considering he's so tiny." I heard her sniffle as she said, "They won’t let me hold him yet. I really want to tell him his mommy is here."

Now I started crying too. I tried the standard reassurances but I know if it was me I would want to know what really is going on.

"Josie, is there anything I can do? Anything at all?"

"No, just to have you in my life is such a blessing. I really hope that soon our kids will be playing with each other."

"Oh Josie, that will be a wonderful thing to happen and we will make sure it does."

"Yes it will, Carli, and I can hardly wait! Of course the both of us starting crying again. Where in the heck are all these tears coming from?

"Oh, Michael just walked in. Michael, I am talking to my bestest friend Carli. She was the one who I was talking to when it happened and called Dr.Z. Michael, meet Carli."

Over the phone I said, "Hi, Michael, nice to meet you."

"Hi, Carli, nice to meet you too and thanks a lot for being there for Josie. She talks about you all the time."
I told him how much Josie meant to me and how she had changed my life.

He said, "Thank you for calling Dr Z!"

"Of course, and if there is anything else...!" In the background I could hear babies crying and it triggered a feeling deep inside me that made my heart skip a beat.

I said my goodbyes so they could have their privacy.

I made myself a salad, then sat down and re-read Devin's text, "u r an amazin girl and i will think of u wherevr i am."

I wrote back, "i feel the same, special nite, special man. i miss u already. kisses n more. Carli," and hit 'send'. I really did miss him. Why did he have to leave so soon? I guess I needn't worry about whether of not I was attracted to guys because I definitely am. It didn't feel strange at all; it just felt natural which I was hoping would happen. Perhaps I needed to go out more, it would be fun to have a real date sometime. Get all dressy and all!

I really liked Devin but it's possible I may never see him again. Perhaps I need to "sow some wild oats" so to speak. Who knows, maybe
there is another guy that I like even more than Devin? After all he was my first. Just then I got another text from him.

"U don't know how long i debated about getting on the plane. I hope you feel about me like i feel about u."

Well he must feel pretty strongly about me because he is a pretty special man.

I responded, "u r doing what u believe in, i don't want to compete with that, not yet."

The quarter ended at the end of May and there was the annual school pool party to celebrate. Even though I was no longer enrolled I thought this would be a perfect time to finally get my revenge on Duane. If he did to other girls what he did to me he certainly needed to be taught a lesson, a serious lesson.

I went to the pool party last year just because swimming was involved but the party itself wasn't much fun. The 'highlight' of the event is a beauty contest of sorts, guys and gals. The gals portion was just like you would imagine, a beauty contest in bikinis with girls posing and strutting. The guys portion was just a bunch of 'dick waving' where the guys wear their tightest swim trunks and then pose while showing off their bulges. Unfortunately I had become too familiar with Duane's.

I made an lunch date with Dr.Z and Josie for the next weeklong discuss
my idea. She and her baby were doing much better and she was able to hold and nurse him for a few hours and was so happy. Because of what I wanted to ask of them I had them come to my place, as tiny as it was. Following a recipe and I braved making a lunch for them. They pretended it was good, bless their hearts.

I took a deep breath and told them most of the details of the rape of my mouth by Duane. Needless to say they were both disgusted. When I told them my plan for revenge they both were more than willing to oblige. I mentioned that since a large part of my transition involved nano technology and Dr.Z's DNA IV recipe I had hope he could make it work. Dr.Z said he developed a fast-acting formula that worked quicker but the end results were not as complete or detailed. He developed this formula
for a foreign country that was in desperate need of surrogate mothers but did not need the 'complete' program, as it were. It was still permanent, however, but required the subject to be out for at least an hour and a half. I told him I could arrange that. He also said that this is totally new, not yet approved, and requires that his name or organization not be identified which I totally respected. He thought my plan for revenge was perfect and he would have want I needed in a day or two. I
thanked both of them and we shared hugs all around.

With all that set I could turn to shopping for some swimwear. When I was competing in the pools I used to wear very brief and tight swim suit. The whole idea to swim fast is to eliminate drag so I would also shave my entire body in an effort to streamline myself. Today, though, that was the furthest thing from my mind. I did miss swimming, though, so I splurged and bought 6 different suits, from a modest one piece to a couple bikinis and one very skimpy thong. I didn't know if I could wear the thong in public but a future boyfriend might like me in it.

BOYFRIEND!!!!! I would have never thought I was the type but I'm finding myself to being very attracted to boys...men. Boy-crazy I think is how it's described. Guilty!
For the pool party I chose what turned out to be quite modest, compared to the other girls.

The party was to start at 2pm and I was so nervous for a couple reasons. The swim suit I chose was a 2-piece, a bikini. I tried it on at a store and thought it fit well but I hadn't thought about how it would look in public with all those eyes checking out my body. It was too late to get another so I tossed on a short robe and flip-flops and headed towards the pool around noon.
I had never been this exposed as a female before. I looked down and saw my boobs bouncing in the bikini top. I thought about going back and changing but then I saw that the other girls were all much more exposed than me.

The difficult part of my plan to get even with Duane was acting like I didn't know him and actually flirt a bit to get him interested. Turns out it was like a moth to a flame.

Knowing Duane like I do I knew how to entice him. I spotted him with his buddies sneaking beers behind the pool dressing rooms and it didn't take much to get his interest. The thought of flirting with him disgusted me but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right. Just a wink and he came over.

"Hey there doll, have I seen you before? I'm Duane but everybody calls me Studly, (groan) what's your name, Cutie Pie."

"Hi Studly, I'm Debbie! Got another beer?"

"Hell ya, hey toss me a couple more beers, willya!" he barked to one of his buddies. "You go to school here? Are you sure we never met? You look kinda familiar. I thought I knew all the hot chicks at this school."

"No, I'm new here. Is this some sort of annual thing, this pool party?"

I asked while moving closer to him, as unappealing as that was but I needed to get him to trust me.

"Oh yeah, in fact I've been the 'Snake King' for the last 3 years and I’m a lock to win again this year," he bragged.

"Ooh, Snake King? I like the sound of that!" batting my lashes, feigning interest on the outside and gagging on the inside. With that he pulled back his robe to show off the bulge of his 'snake'. I tried to act impressed and said, "Ooh, I see what you mean!" as I licked my lips. As if! Well, live it up, buddy, it won't be for much longer.

I managed to slip the potion into the beer while he was bragging to his buddy. Dr.Z told and, luckily Snake King was easily distracted. The potion contained a sleeping potion plus some of Dr.Z's special ingredients'. Duane chugged his beer like he always did and threw the bottle in the bushes like he always does. He opened another and I quickly added another vial to this bottle, as well, by running my fingers down his neck which totally distracted him. He leaned toward me and tried to kiss me but I quickly spun around and pointed to a bench away from the crowd.

"Let's get away from the crowd, Studly, so we can have a little privacy,"as I licked my pink lips and winked at him. Now it would be just a matter of time but there was one more thing that needed to be done and I was dreading it. As I coaxed him away from the crowd I found a secluded spot with a bench. We sat and I could tell how excited he was when I pulled his robe back.

"Mmmmm, come to mama!" I said as I took a deep breath and put my hand down his tight trunks. The urge to vomit was strong but I had to keep my composure.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, stroke that snake, slut!"

Hearing that I tugged forcefully but that only made him more excited but I could tell he was getting drowsy. I stroked him a few more times, trying my best to act excited. On my hand I had put a lotion that was another gift from Dr.Z. Duane had no idea as he enjoyed this hand job so I made sure to rub it in thoroughly by stroking him, as directed. Finally he began to slouch and soon he was weak in the knees. I yanked out my hand, hoping I hadn't contacted some virulent strain of clap from
"Studly". Duane leaned on me and I did my best to help him walk but he just sank down and fell asleep against a tree. I hadn't noticed how I had lost a lot of my strength since my transition. I made sure to pull his robe around him and secured the belt. Then I went to where his buddies were and told them where the 'Snake King' was. I made sure to lick my lips so they would think we had sex. They all hooted and gave each other high fives. Just so they didn't all go
looking for him I told them he's got a couple of freshman cuties that he wants to show around so I wouldn't bother him. They all nodded, slapped each others back and exchanged high 5's. I left them hooting and hollering as I went in desperate search of hand sanitizer and wondered if I was ever as lame as those guys were.

Eventually the call for the bikini portion of the contest began. I was almost more nervous strutting around nearly naked than I was dealing with the Snake King. We were all given a number plate to attach, uh, somewhere. I taped it to my wrist. I was girl #8. One by one we were to walk, stride, jiggle, dance, skip or whatever from one side of the pool to the other. Many hoots and whistles ensued and I secretly enjoyed the attention. No one seemed to know who the judges were but I figured it was guys like Duane and his buddies who were more interested in checking
out our bikini bodies than looking for their buddy, the Snake King.

Luckily I was #8 so I saw what the other girls were doing and tried my best to act like them, arch my back to thrust out my boobs, shake my hair, smile, turn, repeat. After all it was my first time showing off my body and I thought I did pretty good but most of the other girls were a lot bolder than I was. We all stood around at the end of the pool waiting for the,"judges" to make their decision.

While we were waiting for the results Josie tapped on my shoulder. What a nice surprise! She was telling me that she named her baby when someone announced, "And the winner is.....number 8!"

I was talking to Josie and not really paying attention until the others turned to me and shrieked like girls do. I think I shrieked too when I realized it was me! They told me to parade back and forth along the pool so I decided to play it up and waved, blew kisses and shook my booty a couple times. It was great fun although I never thought I would do anything like that.

My prize was a bouquet of flowers and a beer, of course. The other girls gathered around me and we did what girls do at this kind of event, giggles, air kisses and lots of smiles and hugs. The contrast between us girls and those guys was eye-opening. I'm so glad I'm one of the girls!

Then it came time for the guys. They all stood in a line and I could see that Duane finally made it although he looked a bit groggy. One by one they took their turn opening their robes and flashing their goods in the tight, tight trunks. And yes, I did check out each and everyone of them. This girl had some catching up to do! When it came to Duane, though, he had to help to unlace his belt but then he made a big production of opening his robe. For a moment the crowd was silent and then they all
howled and pointed towards The Snake King. Duane, still a little groggy assumed he was the winner and started strutting around and the laughs only increased. Finally one of the guys said, "Camel toe, hey dude, you have a camel toe, where's your dick!" Not familiar with the term I waited for Duane to look down and, sure enough, just as Dr.Z said, he was now as flat as a girl down except his trunks were so tight you could plainly see the curves and crease of labia folds, like a "camel's toe!"

"Where's my dick, where's my goddam dick," he screeched, his voice now sounding like a little girl.

"What happened, dude?" asked one of his buddies.

"How the fuck do I know?" he shrieked in his little girl voice.

"and what's with your voice?" one of his buddies asked.

By now a crowd formed around him, all laughing hysterically. A few guys were talking about what a nice pussy he had. Finally Duane pulled his robe around himself and started to run away as jeers of "Clam Queen” resounded all around the pool. We could hear Duane swearing like a Marine but sounding like a drunken princess.

I smiled!

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Revenge

Duane lost his D but will he continue to develop? Doc Z did say the fast acting formula was less complete and was intended for surrogates in a poor country. Maybe he will only develop a womb without any of the secondary sexual characteristics like tits and soft features.

EllieJo Jayne

Fast acting formula

I would have thought that after a couple of hours, his "snake" may have shrunk to a "worm", but to completely go that quickly is shockingly fast! It'll be interesting seeing what other changes happen, what doesn't happen, and what the side effects are...

... plus, of course, whether Carl's first sexual encounter as her new self has resulted in the proverbial "bun in the oven"...


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Fate often teaches fools

Jamie Lee's picture

Good that Josie's baby will be fine, though spending time in the baby version of ICU. It was fortuitous Carli was taking with Josie or things could have ended differently.

Sometimes it takes guys like Duane years to finally learn they aren't all they think they are. But Duane got an unexpected crash course by fate, in order for him to experience how it feels to be treated as he once treated women.

When he thought Debbie was going to "service" him, he called her a slut. Where did he learn to call women by that name? Was his dad of like mind, thinking that of women?

Well, no matter, as Anne will now get a taste of her own medicine. And none to soon.

Others have feelings too.