What’s It’s Like for A Girl Part 7

Printer-friendly version

“Hi guys, nice day for a bicycle ride, isn’t it?” Max had a smile on her face as she looks at her friends.

“Max?” Chuck looks at Max and couldn’t believe he was dressed as a girl.

“Yep, it’s me, Chuck.” Max smiles sweetly at his friends.

“Why are you dressed as a girl?” Jeff looks at Max and couldn’t believe he looked like a girl.

“Because I am a girl, silly.” Max was watching the guys gathered in front of him.

“No, you’re not. I’ve seen you in the boy’s locker room in your birthday suit. You’re not a girl.” Eddie knew Max wasn’t a girl. He had a penis just like the other boys in their class and on their swim team.

“Eddie, having physical attributes that say you are a boy or girl doesn’t mean you are that gender. It’s how you feel emotionally inside. I should know because I have always had to hide how I felt. There are a lot of things I had to hide from you guys as well.”

“You mean, how I spotted you wearing a pair of panties at school one day? Also, how you denied it when I confronted you? You said that they had been a pair of underwear that had been washed with your sister’s things and got stained?” Billy looks at Max with a questionable look on his face.

“Yeah, we always thought you were gay or something.” Frank always thought Max was gay.

“Sorry Frank, but I’m not gay.” Max knew that much about himself.

“If you’re a girl then, which sex would you prefer to have sex with? Because you’re either into boys like most girls are or you’re into girls. Which way do you swing?” Frank wanted to see what Max says.

“Look, I don’t know which way I swing. At this current time, I don’t care about that.” Max didn’t care about dating right now. She was more concerned about learning more about herself.

“So, does that mean you aren’t swimming on the team this year?” Chuck figures he might have a shot at impressing the girls this year.

“I’ll be swimming on the girl’s team, this year.”

“Bullshit! The school would never allow a boy to swim on the girl’s swim team.” Billy was sure they would never allow it. His sister was on the girl’s swim team.

“They have too.”

“I think you just want to see the girls in their underwear or the nude.” Eddie has tried several times to get pictures of the girls in the girl’s locker room.

“Wrong again, Eddie. I’m not like you.” Max looks at Eddie with a stern look on her face.

“Well, I don’t know what to make of you, Max.” Chuck wasn’t homophobic or anything. He has Known Max since elementary school.

“You know the kids at school are going to tease you and call you names.” Eddie knew that there were some mean kids at school.

“I know and I hope I can count on you guys to stand by me.” Max looks at Eddie, Frank, Jeff, Billy, and Chuck.

Frank looks at Max “I don’t know Max. I mean, I don’t have anything against you, but when my parents find out. They might go through the roof and boycott the school.”

“I have to agree with Frank, Max. My sister is on the girl’s swim team and I don’t know how I feel about you seeing, her naked.” Billy was protective of his younger sister.

“Look, Billy, I don’t care how Nancy looks naked. Hell, I’ve seen her in a bikini almost as small as the ones my sister wears. This isn’t about what everyone thinks it is. All, I’m asking is for you guys to just give me a chance.”

“Max, we’re your friends and will stand with you.”

“Thanks.”

“What does your mother think about you wanting to be like your sister?” Jeff was curious about how Max’s mother felt.

“She’s okay with it. She is helping me to pass more as a girl.” Max was happy her mother was helping her to act and dress more like a girl.

“We were heading towards Carvels for Ice Cream. Why don’t you join us?” Frank wanted to talk to Max more about being a girl.

“Sure, lead on.” Max mounts her bicycle and follows them.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At lest one true friend

Samantha Heart's picture

In the bunch, I understand their hesitant, but stand by your friends.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.