Let the Music Play Chp. 5

Printer-friendly version

“Come on lazy bones. You’re going out with us tonight.” Kaja looks at Lindsey as she worked on some school.

Lindsey stops writing and looks up at Kaja “you know the clubs aren’t going to let me in. I’m sixteen years old.”

“So, use your fake driver's license. You paid enough money for it.” Kaja had gone with Lindsey to see a friend of hers that worked at DMV.

He changed the information in the DMV database to say she was older than she was. She had paid good money for the new driver's license.

“You know I don’t like using it. What if I get caught?” Lindsey didn’t like using her DMV license.

“You won’t and I’ll make sure no one serves you an acholic drink.” Kaja wanted to go out and have some fun.

“Okay. Let me go and change out of these clothes.” Lindsey saves her work on her laptop and closes her notebook.

She heads into their bedroom and changes into her clubbing clothes. It wasn’t often she went out with Kaja to a club unless they were playing there. She applies some light make-up to her face and transfers her driver's license, credit card, and some cash into a clutch.

Once she is ready, Lindsey heads back to the living room, where Kaja and Tessa were waiting on her. She looks at Tessa and couldn’t believe how sexy she looked “are you looking for a date tonight?”

“Nope, alright got one. He’s going to meet me at the club.” Tessa had a smile plastered on her face.

“So, what is the name of the club we are going?” Lindsey follows Kaja and Tessa out the front door and over to Tessa’s car.

“The TENN Nightclub.”

Lindsey sits in the back seat and watches as Tessa drives them to the club. The parking lot was almost full. Tessa managed to locate a close parking space.

“Alright, ladies. It’s time to party.” Tessa was in a happy mood.

Lindsey gets out and follows Tessa towards the club. She notices that there was a line going towards the back of the club. When they played at the clubs, she has seen lines like this form.

Kevin, Jake, and Lawrence were standing in line, waiting on Tessa to show up. Jake’s girlfriend just texted him and she was bringing a date for Lawrence as well.

“So, where’s this hot looking goth girl you found?” Jake looks towards Kevin.

Kevin spots three women walking towards the club. As he kept watching them, he spotted Tessa and she was dressed in a knockout black dress. The low cut of the dress showed off the mounds and cleavage of her big breasts.

Another girl was walking beside her, that looked like she might be Asian or something. She had short black hair and a nice figure and was about Tessa’s height. A teenage looking girl was walking next to her. She was wearing a nice dress that showed off her petite body frame.

Something about her was familiar, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He knows he has seen her around the college campus. As Tessa and her companions approach them “hey, Tessa. You look incredibly sexy, tonight.”

“Thanks, I brought some friends with me. I hope you don’t mind them joining us.”

“Not at all. The more the merrier.” Kevin smiles at Kaja and Lindsey.

The girls join Kevin in line and a few minutes later, two more women show up. They join Jake and Lawrence. They introduce themselves as
Rose and Heather. They were studying at the same college as Lindsey, Kaja, Kevin, Tessa, and the other guys.

Rose looks at Lindsey, “what’s your major?”

“I’m studying to become a conductor.” Lindsey brushes some of her hair away from her ear.

“You’re into music?” Heather looks at Lindsey.

“Is she into music? She’s the main songwriter for our band and plays several different instruments.” Tessa had answered for Lindsey.

“Really?” Heather and the guys all look at Lindsey.

“Yes. I write all our music or help my other band members write music as well. I also play several different instruments.” Lindsey moves when the line starts moving.

“Cool. So, have you guys ever been on television or opened for another band?” Jake wanted to know more about the band.

“We’ve opened several times for some popular bands, and we’ve been on television several times. We’ve played on the Late Show, The
Tonight Show, and a few others.” Lindsey couldn’t believe how popular they got when she was in high school.

They stand in line for another twenty minutes, before they finally enter the club. The music in the club was loud. Lindsey and the others end up paying a five-dollar cover charge per person. Their hands are stamped, so they could tell they were eighteen years old.

The music sounded familiar to Lindsey. She knew the tune and it dawns on her, that it was one of their songs. It was being played in a style she wouldn’t have chosen for it.

Their group managed to find two tables close together. They make a claim to it and after placing their drink orders, all of them go out onto the dance floor. Kaja and Lindsey dance close together as their bodies rub against each other. Kaja holds Lindsey against her body.

They bump and grind against each other, as their bodies moved to the music playing. It's been a while since Lindsey has gone clubbing with Kaja. The two of them dance for a while, before heading to their table to grab something to drink.

Lindsey spots Tessa out on the dance floor dancing close to Kevin. Tessa was enjoying herself as she danced with Kevin.

“I’ve never seen Tessa this happy before.” Lindsey takes a sip of her drink.

Kaja looks over towards Tessa and a smile appears on her face. Since she met Tessa, she has never seen her as happy and slutty as she was acting tonight. She could tell Tessa was enjoying herself out on the dance floor.

“Come on, let's go and enjoy ourselves some more.” Kaja takes Lindsey’s hand and pulls her out onto the dance floor.

Stage:
The band Twodust was taking a short break in the VIP section when one of their members spots Tessa and Lindsey out on the dance floor. Craig couldn’t believe that two members from Dusty Gaskets were listening and dancing to their music.

“Hey Charlie, guess who is out on the dance floor.”

Charlie looks at his guitar player “who?”

“Two members from Dusty Gaskets.” Charlie was watching the two girls.

He noticed the synthesizer player was dancing with her boyfriend and the guitar/saxophone player was sitting at a table with another girl. He didn’t know who the other girl was, but he recognized the other girl.

“Maybe we should invite them to come up on stage and play with us?” Milo has heard their music and loved some of it.

“Where are they?” Charlie kisses the dirty blonde hair girl hanging on him.

“One is dancing and the other looks like she is taking a break with her girlfriend.”

“Maybe we should let them have some fun to themselves tonight.” Charlie figures the two members were out enjoying themselves.

After a short break, Twodust gets back on stage and start playing again. They play a few of their songs that they wrote and hope the two members from Dusty Gaskets like them.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Be intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

To find out how the Dusty Gasket trio likes this bands music.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Never say never

Jamie Lee's picture

Kaja telling Lindsey she won't be found out is a mistake, because yet hasn't happened, yet. There's always someone who could pop up and know Lindsey's real age, and spill the beans.

Others have feelings too.