Chased to Silk

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

A young boy is chased by bullies and hides in a dress shop. What happens there? Is it luck or chance that he finds refuge and is his life forever changed?

Story:

Chased to Silk

by

Paula Dillon

Terry moved quickly as he left school. He carefully looked in all directions before leaving the protection on the school grounds. The school took pride that bullying was at a minimum at the school, but they only counted incidents of bullying that took place on school grounds. The bullies learned that it was open season just blocks away. There were about eight older boys who tormented and beat up Terry at least once a week since he was ten, whether he needed it or not. At school he was the butt of many of the jokesters, and called all sorts of sissies, faggs, and shrimps.

There was no mistaking that Terry was different. At four foot eight and seventy-five pounds, Terry was small for his age being in the lower ten percent of height and weight for boys or girls twelve years old. He had a head of long bright auburn hair that almost glowed in the sunlight, and came just below his shoulders in a pony tail. He didn’t know why he kept it that long he just liked it. The women his mother knew said he had an angelic face and just gushed over him any time they were around him. Many mistook him for a girl till he was introduced; even then many refused to believe he was a boy.

Terry learned to run like the wind and he was very fast. He had been a little chubby but he had run so much in his bid to survive it caused him to lose thirteen pounds and grow lean; the only exception was the fat under his nipples. He looked like he had budding breasts that, along with his hair and face, was at the root of his problem. He hid his chest under tight fitting t-shirts under loose fitting pull-overs. He still caught hell in gym when he had to dress out in gym clothes and showering.

Terry walked at a normal pace his head moving back and forth like a radar dish, looking for danger. At least, he was glad, it was Friday and he could rest over the weekend. His books and school supplies were in his back pack. He had to walk about a mile to get to his home and safety. He never took the same route home more than twice a week and often took routes that were more than twice as long as required. He was one hard kid to catch. He crossed the road when he came up to a corner he had to take to go home. This gave him more distance between him and his tormentors if they were hiding behind a wall there.

The way appeared to be clear and he started to cross back when he saw feet behind a dumpster. He turned and started running, he didn’t need to look back to see if he was being chased he could hear them. He ran about a block when one jumped out in front of him; he turned and made a break crossing the road in the middle of the block just being missed by a car by inches, heading for a nearby mall.

He cursed himself for having all his books that day, but he needed them for his homework. Quick glances right and left showed his four pursuers were closing in on him. He made it into the mall and hit the stairs down. This helped him put some distance between him and his pursuers. He took a corner that took him out of their sight and headed for a lower exit. He came up to an open shop turned into it and hid in the middle of a rack of clothes.

His heart was pounding but he started to recover from his run. He controlled his breathing as much as possible so he wouldn’t be heard. He then realized that he was hiding in a rack of dresses. Looking around he couldn’t see out, so people couldn’t see him hide there, this was a great hiding place. Terry waited about fifteen minutes before exiting the rack of clothes away from the exit. He tried to navigate the store to the exit without being seen and almost made it when he heard.

“Well hello young lady, where did you come from?”

Terry turned and saw a sales lady coming towards him. She was gorgeous like his Mom, “Hello Ma’am, I was jus over there looking,” trying to sound as girlish as he could.

“My name is Helen. Is there anything I can help you find? We have some lovely dresses your size. I am sure your Mom would just love to see you dressed up in.”

“My name is Terry, Ma’am. I am jus looking cause I don’t have any money.”

“You are so polite, and cute to boot. Bring your Mom here we specialize in Mother/Daughter combinations.”

“Thank you Ma’am, you look real nice too. Your dress is so pretty, I like it so much. I will tell my Mom about this place.”

“Why thank you dear. Do come back.”

Terry turned to leave the store, but drew up short when he saw the biggest of his tormentors standing at the entrance smiling. He couldn’t help himself when he saw the boy, he cringed as his bladder let go and he pee’ed his jeans. He started shaking and his eyes teared up.

Helen saw this fear reaction from Terri and stepped past her and stood between her and this boy that scared her, “Young man, why are you here are you looking for a dress for yourself or are you just terrorizing my customers.”

“Don’t get your panties in a crack Bitch! I am moving on,” the boy said laughing. He move toward the center of the mall and sat on a bench keeping an eye on the store.

Helen saw that he was joined by a couple of other kids. One walked past her store and sat on a bench just outside the exit. She turned and saw the puddle of urine that Terri stood in. She had a look of fear in her eyes and was still shaking.

“Sandy will you take over the front and Carol will you get a mop to clean up the floor. I am going to take Terri in the back and get her cleaned up.” Helen said. She just hated the type of boys that would terrorize this poor girl. She took Terri into the back of the store and led her to the restroom, as the other ladies sprang into action.

“I am so sorry Ma’am for making a mess in your store. I just don’t know what happened.”

“Don’t worry about it dear, it happens sometimes when we are scared. Now I want you to go inside this restroom, take all your clothes off and clean yourself,” she said handing her several small towels and a plastic bag. “Put your dirty clothes in this bag, use one of these towels as a bath cloth and then dry yourself with the others. I will get you some clean clothes.”

Terry set his backpack down, took the towels from her and went into the restroom. He followed her directions and stripped off, putting all his clothes in the bag. Wetting one towel he used it to wash his face, armpits, and the rest of his body. He hated smelling of urine and he was so embarrassed.

Helen went to the front of the store and saw that the boys were still hanging around. This just wouldn’t do with her. She called Mall security and informed them of what happened and described the boys to them in detail. She then went about finding some clothes for that poor girl. She got everything for her from the skin out. She had a good eye for size having been in the clothing business for twenty years. She found some pretty panties, a nice bra, she’d noticed that the girl was starting to blossom, a camisole, a half slip, some lace trimmed knee socks, a pair of Mary Jane’s in a size she thought about right, a nice blouse and skirt combo completed the outfit. Helen was proud of the clothes she selected; they would look really nice on Terri. It was her store so she didn’t worry about the cost.

Helen knocked on the door of the rest room and Terri opened it enough for her to pass the clothes to pass him.

Terry took the clothes and was shocked when he looked at them. She thinks I am a girl. He cursed himself for not telling her right off. He didn’t really want to put his urine soaked clothes back on so he decided to put these girl’s clothes on. He went through the pile and sorted them out. He put on the panties; they were white nylon with lots of lace. He picked up the bra, he really didn’t want to put it on but Helen would know if he didn’t. He looked at it, it was a match for the panties and the label said it was a 30 A. He unhooked it and pulled it on, it took a couple of tries but he got it hooked up right behind him. He was shocked when the flesh of his chest filled the cups of the bra and then some. He now had titties. The camisole was like a sleeveless t-shirt and he knew about the half-slips he’d seen his mom wear. The blouse was very pretty white long sleeve embroidered chiffon; he trembled at the smooth silkiness of its feel. It gave him a lot of trouble buttoning it up, it buttoned backwards compared to his shirts. The skirt was black silk; it fit nicely at his waist and came to just above the knee. He then put on the knee socks and shoes; he was amazed how everything fit.

It all felt so strange, but so nice. He looked at himself in the mirror and was shocked; he looked no different from any other girl and maybe better than some. Although he had never worn any girls clothes before they looked very good on him.

Helen waited impatiently for Terri to come out. The poor child had to be frightened, but she was not going to hurry her.

A female security officer had come into the store and informed her that the boys had been photographed, read the trespass act and escorted off the premises. The boys were persona non grata at the mall now. They would be arrested for trespass if they reappeared at the Mall. The management of the mall was very good about keeping the riff raff out of the mall. They valued the businesses and their customers.

Terry sheepishly exited the restroom. He was notice by Helen and the lady in the uniform.

“Oh Terri you look so nice in that outfit,” Helen said, her eyes brightening and a big smile formed on her face. “Tell this nice lady what happened dear. Her name is Terri also. Terri Carmichael this is Terri. I don’t know her last name.”

The officer squatted down to Terry’s level looked her in the eye, offered her hand saying, “High Terri, it is nice to meet you. What is your last name?”

Terry shook her hand and said, “Hi Ma’am, I am Terry Allen, it is nice to meet you too.”

“My but you look very nice. I understand you had some problems with some boys dear. Can you tell me what happened?”

Terry explained everything that happened, leaving out only that he was not a girl. Terri was very nice to him and treated him with respect. Something he didn’t get as a boy much.

“Is your Mom here at the Mall?”

“No Ma’am she is at home by now. She works days and gets home about four thirty everyday.”

“What is her name dear?”

“My Mom is Kelly Allen. I jus came into the mall cause I thought I could loose the boys here. I am sorry to be so much trouble.” Terry said his voice trembling slightly as he spoke.

“No Terri don’t ever feel that way. We want our customers to feel safe in this Mall. Please if you ever think you are in danger or being stalked do come in the mall and have one of the stores contact us at security. You did the right thing girl, I am proud to help you. Do you want us to call your Mom so she can pick you up dear?”

“That won’t be necessary, Terri, I am going to take this nice girl home so I can meet he Mom,” Helen said.

“Okay Helen, I will leave her to you.” Terri reached out and gave Terry a hug before leaving.

Terry felt good at being hugged by this lady. It gave him a warm tingly feeling, somebody actually believed him. He almost cried.

“Now young lady let me look at you.” Helen said checking the fit of the clothes. “Did everything fit ok dear.”

“Yes Ma’am. Everything fit just right. I like them very much. They are nice clothes, but I don’t have any money to pay for them.” Terry said trembling.

“Don’t you worry about that Terri. I am just glad that you are safe. Too many children are attacked and hurt. I just didn’t think you should have to go home smelling like pee dear. You should have some dignity.”

Terry started to cry when she said that and reached out with both arms to Helen for a hug. Helen seeing this leaned over to her and gave Terri a big hug, holding her as she cried softly. When she was cried out Helen let go and looked deep into huge green puppy dog eyes. She handed Terri a tissue to dry her eyes.

“Before we take you home let me do something with your hair dear,” she said taking a brush out of her purse. “You have such a lovely head of hair dear. I really like the color and shine it has.”

Helen took the rubber band off her ponytail and brushed out her hair. It was in very good shape, but could use a little styling. She parted it in the middle and brushed it to the sides of her head. She then reached into her purse and took out a mauve lipstick and lightly coated her lips. She finished with a spritz of her perfume on one wrist. She had Terri rub her wrists together and had her rub them to her neck. It was a light flowery scent.

“Sandy will you be ok closing by yourself? I am going to take Terri home to her mother.”

“Sure Helen, go on I can take care of it. Terri please come back and visit with us. You are such a pretty girl,” Sandy said hugging the girl.

“Come now Terri get your bags and I’ll take you home now.”

“You don’t have to Ma’am I can make it home now.”

“I won’t hear of it dear, those punks could be waiting for you. Now please let me do this for you.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Terry said with some trepidation and fear. He grabbed his backpack and bag of clothes and took Helen’s hand. He wondered what would happen when he got home and Helen would find out his lie.

Together they went out the back door; Helen clicked her key fob to her Caddy and told Terri to put her backpack and clothes in the trunk. She then opened the front passenger side door for Terri.

Terry tried to step into the front seat like he always did.

“No dear, you don’t sit like that in a skirt.” Helen demonstrated. “First you sit back into the car like this smoothing your skirt and then turn into the car.” She got out and watched as Terri did as she instructed. She wondered a little why she didn’t already know this. Terri was a quick study and sat very demurely. Helen helped her with her seat belt.

Terry gave Helen instructions on how to get to his home as she drove. He really liked the lady and worried what she would think of him. All too soon they pulled up to his house. It wasn’t a very nice or big house and the neighborhood wasn’t too nice either. Helen got her Terri’s things from the trunk and holding Terri’s hand they went up to the front door. Terri started to open the door but Helen stopped him.

“Let’s knock dear; I don’t want to surprise your Mom with strange women entering her home.” Helen knocked on the door and Terry’s Mom came and opened it.

“Hello.”

Helen looked Kelly over she couldn’t be over thirty. “Hello Kelly, my name is Helen Samples. I run a mother daughter dress shop at the mall. Helen’s Fashions is my store. Some big boys chased your daughter into my store, and I would like to talk to you. If you don’t mind.”

“My daughter you say, oh yes do come in please.” Kelly’s eyes turned as big as saucers as she recognized the pretty girl as her Terry. She led them to the living room. “Please have a seat. Sorry this place is such a mess but I work long hours and I have just gotten home. Can I get you a cup of coffee, I need one myself.”

“Yes I think that would be nice Kelly.” Helen said as she sat on the couch.

“I will get it Mom, you go on and have a seat. How do you take your coffee Ms. Helen?”

“Two sugars dear.”

Kelly took a seat opposite Helen and watched her son go to the kitchen. This was going to be an interesting story, and her son looked so adorable in that outfit. She didn’t recognize him at first and decided not to embarrass him till she heard his story at least. She and Helen made small talk till Terry came back with two coffees, milk and cookies on a tray. Terry served the ladies and sat next to Helen.

“You know Kelly, you have a delightful child, and she is so polite. The girls at the dress shop really like her.”

“Terry is a good kid. She helps me a lot around the house. I love her a lot. Now you were talking about some trouble? What kind of trouble.”

“Mom I have told you before about the boys but I didn’t tell you everything, I am sorry. Ms. Helen I have sort of lied to you too, and I am sorry to you too. I am not a T-E-R-R-I but a T-E-R-R-Y. I am a boy.” Terry then went into a detailed description of his woes, crying as he went on. The two ladies let him tell his story and only stopped him to ask questions. “You must hate me now Ms. Helen I was so scared, I was afraid to tell you the truth. Mom I am sorry I tried to be a big boy, but I didn’t do a very good job.”

“Terry you did nothing to be ashamed about. I am so proud of you. I need to apologize to you. I didn’t realize what you were going through.”

“And Terry, you didn’t lie to me either. I just made some assumptions that were wrong. I am sorry for dressing you up as a girl. I should have asked, I guess.”

“Ms. Helen, you helped me a lot. I want to thank you.”

“Well Terry, you ought to change into your boy things I guess.” Kelly said.

“Do I have to Mom. I really like these clothes. I don’t understand it but it feels so right.”

That had the mouths of both ladies hanging open.

“No, if it is ok with Helen, I guess you can.”

“Of course you may Terri. I think you look very cute in them,” Helen giggled, “Please get your Mom and me some more coffee if you would.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

After Terry left Helen turned to Kelly, “Kelly, would you let me buy you and Terri dinner tonight. I feel we have more to talk about.”

“I would like that, how much do I owe you for the clothes though. I would never have guessed my son would look so good and would like dressing as a girl.”

“Let them be my gift to Terri, Kelly, I am well enough off that it isn’t going to hurt me a bit. I am sorry I did this to him but he is such a dear.”

“I don’t understand it Helen, I don’t think he has ever been dressed as a girl before. All I can say is thank you for being there for him,” Kelly said tears forming up in her eyes.

“There is nothing to be ashamed about dear. You have raised a simply delightful child. You couldn’t have done that without giving him lots of love.”

Terry came back with the coffee and served his Mom and Ms. Helen. He started to sit in a different chair but Helen directed him to sit next to her.

“Terry, Helen has invited us out to eat, do you want to go out like that.”

Terry looked thoughtfully for a few seconds, and then said, “Yes if it wouldn’t embarrass you or her.”

“Ok Terry you sit here with Helen and keep her company while I get ready.”

“Tell me Terri why did you let me dress you like that?”

“I was afraid of those boys, ma’am and I was embarrassed that I pee’ed all over myself. I didn’t want to walk home smelling like that. I started not to but after I started getting dressed I realized that I liked the feel and the looks of the clothes. Everyone treated me so nicely. I don’t know it just felt good inside.”

“Well you had me fooled dear, and I believe that, that isn’t easy. You only made a few mistakes, because you never had any reason to learn otherwise. You are good to your mother too I see.”

“We only have each other ma’am, and Mom works from four to four, five days a week to make ends meet.”

“Where is your Dad?”

“I don’t know. Mom was kicked out of her home she said, before I was born.”

“Oh, so have you met your grandparents.”

“No.”

Helen hugged Terri to her. She thought she knew what Kelly and Terri had gone through. Her heart went out to both of them. Kelly wore what had to be her best dress. It probably cost less than the blouse she had dressed Terri in. Kelly handed a little purse to Terry. Helen powdered Terri’s face and refreshed her lipstick and gave them to Terri.

“Put those in your purse Terri, girls always carry at least that much. Well girls let’s go have a good time. Kelly do you work tomorrow?”

“No, I am off weekends Helen.”

“Good, let’s go enjoy ourselves. Let’s take my car, Terri sit up front between me and your Mom.”

Kelly opened the door for Terry. She watched her smooth her skirt sit and turn into the seat like a girl, Kelly then sat next to Terry. Helen made sure that everybody put their seatbelts on before they drove off. Kelly was surprised at the restaurant they went to. It was a very nice one. She hadn’t been in such a nice restaurant in ages, since before she got pregnant at least.

The maitre d’ led them to a table and assisted them with their chairs. He complemented the ladies on their appearance and introduced their waiter. The waiter took their drink orders and passed out their menus. Kelly looked at the menu; no prices were listed so she knew it was going to be expensive.

“Helen I can’t afford anything here. How will I ever pay you back?”

“Don’t worry about prices. It is my pleasure to be with you two. Otherwise I would be eating at home alone. Now be good girls and order whatever you would like or I could order for you if you like?”

“Please do, I don’t know what some of these things are.” Kelly said.

“Neither do I Ms. Helen.”

“Do you two like seafood?”

“Yes,” they both agreed.

Helen ordered for everybody when their drinks arrived. Helen and Kelly began talking about things while they waited. Terri sat quietly as the adults talked. Helen asked about the things she and Terri had talked about. Kelly blushed as she realized what Terry had revealed. Kelly filled in what Terry didn’t know.

She had been seventeen when she got pregnant after graduating. Her boyfriend ran out on her and her religious parents kicked her out. She worked hard as a waitress at a truck stop to support Terry and herself often not having a lot of time to spend with her son. She had planned to go to college but never got a chance. She hadn’t planned to be so open but Helen seemed to draw them out. Kelly felt her load ease as she told her story.

The food came and it was delicious. Terri had stuffed shrimp while Kelly and Helen had seafood platters. Terri imitated what her mom and Helen did at the table. Placing the napkin on the napkin on her lap, using the fork they used, she took small bites and ate as neatly as any twelve year old can eat. She listened intently as the two adults talked. She really liked Helen a lot.

Helen and Kelly watched Terri as they ate. She was being only what she appeared to be. Her manners were impeccable. Helen and Kelly both got Terri talking. She gave thoughtful answers to them both and treated them with respect. Kelly was proud and Helen was delighted.

“If you two have nothing planned for tomorrow, you must spend the night with me at my home. I have not had such delightful company in a while.”

“We will need to get some clothes and I am afraid that Terri only has what she has on unless she wants to change.”

“If Terri wants to stay like this not to worry, after all I have all the clothes both of you would ever need.”

“I would like that Helen, but it costs so much.” Terri added.

“Now you two don’t worry, I can find ways for you to pay me back and it might just be good for the three of us. Let’s go to the ladies room, girls.”

Helen whispered to Terri to make sure she sat to do her business and roll off a little bit of tissue to wipe with.

Terri followed the big girls lead she balked a little at entering the ladies room but her mother’s reassuring hand gave her the confidence she needed. Terri was first out of the stall and she waited for her Mom and Helen. She mimicked them when they fixed their faces powdering her shiny spots and fixing her lipstick. The adults smiled as they watched her.

They drove to the mall and entered Helen’s store from the rear. Sandy was excited to see Terri again and to meet her Mom. Helen told her girls that she wanted five outfits for Mother and Daughter from the skin out and extra underwear and sleepwear. Helen just sat back and watched as Sandy and Carol went crazy, Terri and Kelly didn’t know what hit them. Helen called her home and had two rooms prepared. When the girls finished Kelly and Terri had three outfits that matched and at least four more outfits each along with tons of hosiery and underwear. The things were selected and packaged and placed in Helen’s car. Finally it came time to leave.

Helen drove back to the Allen’s home and told Terri to pick up her book bag and Kelly to pick up anything else they needed for the weekend. They went inside and got their things before returning. They then headed to Helen’s place.

On the drive to Helen’s place, an overwhelmed Kelly said, “Helen this is all too much dear. I really love the clothes, but I just don’t know if I can take them.”

“Kelly I am well off, I am widowed with no children. That is why I run the mother/daughter store. I could just pay someone to run it, or just shut it down. I don’t need the income from it. I love being able to dress mothers and their daughters in nice clothes. I am quite fond of you and Terri. No matter how Terri thinks of her or himself. Please let me help you two. I think I know a way for you to repay me also.”

Helen turned into the driveway of a big house. It was not quite a mansion but it was very big. Two people a lady and a guy, waited at the end of the drive for them. Kelly’s and Terri’s doors were opened for them and they were assisted out. Helen joined them and instructed her servants, “Tom, Barbra these are my guests Kelly and Terri Allen, girls this is my maid and butler. The blue packages go to Kelly’s room and the white to Terri’s room. Barbra would you assist Terri and Tom will help Kelly please.”

The two servants attacked the trunk of the Caddy. Barbra just fawned over Terri who ate it up. She got all of Terri’s white bags. Tom and Helen got Kelly’s blue bags.

“My, what a lovely young lady you are Miss Terri, just come with me and we will get you sorted out,” Barbra said with genuine affection in her voice.

Terri just floated with exuberance beside Barbra. Kelly and Helen giggled at her enthusiasm, as they followed behind. Kelly had not seen such joy in a while from her child.

“It is so wonderful Helen to see Terri like that. She looks so happy. I have tried to be a good Mom, but it has been so hard.” Kelly said starting to sniffle.

“Come now Kelly, you have done a marvelous job under the circumstances. Terri is a wonderful child. I have seen the quote privileged kids who don’t have the courtesy and grace Terri has.”

“Yes, she is special.”

Kelly and Terri just oohed and ahhed over the home, as they were led upstairs. Barbra and Terri went in one room, while Helen, Tom and Kelly went into another.

They then went about sorting out their bags. Terri started to just stuff her things into a drawer but Barbra stopped her. “No, no dear a lady just doesn’t stuff things in her drawer. She carefully puts her things away after neatly folding them.” Barbra demonstrated for Terri and then had her complete the tasks. She helped her decide how to arrange her things. Barbra then showed her how to hang her things and arrange her closet. Terri eagerly followed her directions. It would have been easier for Barbra to just do it herself but she thought young ladies should be taught.

After they finished Terri reached out and hugged Barbra saying, “Thank you Ms. Barbra for helping me and showing me how to do things right.”

Caught off guard by this delightful child, she returned her hug and said, “You’re very welcome Missy, now you get undressed and put your robe on and I will draw your bath.” Barbra started the water and returned to select panties and a nightgown for Terri, who had undressed and carefully laid out her things clothes on the bed.”

“Ma’am, where do I put my dirty things?”

“Right in the hamper in the bathroom and I will take care of them for you. Be sure to wash good dear and use the shampoo and conditioner on your lovely hair. I will be here when you finish to take care of your hair dear.”

Helen assisted Kelly with her things; she could see her eyes mist over as she handled her nice things. Helen saw a child in Kelly. She went over and hugged the dear girl. “In many ways Kelly you have had to grow up too fast and your child hood was cut short. You have had a rough life and did your best. You should be proud of yourself. I was going to wait and ask you this later but I think I shall ask you now. I want you to go to work for me full time. I would like you and Terri to move into my house. I would expect you and Terri to continue your educations and work part time at my shop. I want you to learn my business and maybe take it over when I get too old, to run it. At this house you will be treated as family, as a sister I never had, at the shop you will just be another of my employees. Think this over dear before you answer. It will mean a lot of changes. I will also help Terri to find out who she or he really is and will treat her as my niece or nephew.”

Kelly hugged Helen to herself very tightly and cried on her shoulder. Helen’s heart melted and she cried along with her.

Terri washed as well as she ever had. The bath water felt great and the bubbles caused her to giggle. She found a bottle of shampoo and one of conditioner. She had learned to take good care of her own hair, but often had not the things to do it with. The shampoo smelled really great, she washed her hair once and rinsed with a sprayer nozzle and shampooed it again rinsing after she finished. The conditioner was really great it left her hair feeling great and helped take out her tangles. She got out of her bath and found two towels and her night clothes on the counter. She carefully dried off with one towel and tried to wrap her hair in the other like she had seen her Mom do.

It was funny, how she thought of herself as a girl now. She just took to being a girl. She dressed in her panties and nightshirt and stepped into a pair of mules that were set out for her. She dried up the floor with the towel she had stood on and wiped down the tub before putting them in the hamper.

In her room Barbra was standing by a vanity in the room waiting for her and smiled warmly when Terri entered. “Sit here dear and let me see what I am working with,” Barbra said. She combed out the girl’s hair and inspected it. “If you don’t mind Missy, I would like to trim your hair a little to help me style it?”

“I would like that very much Ma’am, Mom never had enough money for us to go out and do it, so I jus did the best I could.”

Barbra got a pair of scissors out of the dresser and began to work on Terri’s hair. She was a very good stylist, but liked working for Helen better than working in a shop. She then rolled her hair and put a drying bonnet over the rollers. She then worked on Missy’s face putting a mask on her while her hair dried. After ten minutes she removed the mask and used a toner and a good moisturizer on her skin. Terri just ate it all up, she thought Barbra was such a neat lady. She painted her fingernails and her toes a lovely shade of pink after shaping them as best she could.

“Do this to your skin at least twice daily if not more Missy and your skin will always be so lovely,” she said as she took the bonnet off her head. She then unrolled and combed out Terri’s hair.

Terri was facing away from the mirror and didn’t see herself till Barbra finished and turned her toward the mirror. Terri’s faced lit up with a joyous look on her angelic face.

“Is that really me there Ms. Barbra?”

“Yes it is, do you like it?”

“Like it! I jus love it. It looks so pretty. Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you Barbra,” Terri said squealing with delight as she jumped up and hugged Barbra. “We got to go show Mommy, she will be so happy.” She grabbed Barbra’s hand and drug the lady behind her as she ran to the room she had seen her Mom go into. “Mommy! Mommy! Just look at my hair! Ms. Barbra made it so pretty.”

Kelly broke her hug with Helen and looked at Terri with raccoon eyes as her makeup had streaked her face. “Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful Baby.” Kelly ran to her daughter and threw her arms around her and hugged her. “I can hardly believe it is you dear.”

“Are you ok Mommy? You have been crying.”

“Yes, I am ok dear. I just had to have a good cry. Thank you Barbra for making my daughter look so lovely.”

“My pleasure Ma’am, me and Missy are good friends now. May I draw your bath and fix your hair Ma’am.”

“Go on Kelly, Barbra is so wonderful. Terri and I will have a glass of milk and a cookie while you get yourself cleaned up.”

“Ok.”

Helen took Terri’s hand and she showed her around her home. She was like a kid in a candy store, and her eyes got really big taking everything in. She liked the game room and the TV room. They wound up in the kitchen where they got their milk and cookies. “Thank you Ms. Helen,” Terri said as she drank her milk and nibbled on her cookie.

“You’re very welcome dear and you must start calling me Aunty or Aunt Helen. I want you to think of me like that. OK.”

“Yes Ma’am, Aunt Helen.” Terri said smiling.

Terri finished with her milk and started to clean her glass and plate.

“You don’t have to do that dear, I have kitchen staff who will take care of it.”

“No Ma’am, Aunt Helen, I will not leave dirty dishes in your house. My Mom wouldn’t like it if I did and I wouldn’t feel right about it.”

“Well alright, I like your attitude young lady. Tell me. I would like to have you talk to a friend of mine. She likes working with people who want to know their real self’s. You seem to like being a girl, does it make you feel happy?”

“Yes Ma’am it does. What does your friend do?”

“Would you like to stay a girl always, or do you think this is just a sometimes thing.”

“I am not really sure right now Ma’am. I really liked being one today. I mean I really liked the clothes and how I have been treated as a girl. It feels so right. I liked the look in Mommy’s eyes when she saw me like this. Why was she crying earlier Aunty?”

“Girls do that when they are happy, when they are sad or sometimes for no reason at all.”

“Is it alright if I cry too cause you have made me so happy,”

“Yes it is alright for you to cry too.”

Terri hugged Helen and cried softly on her shoulder. All the stress she had felt earlier just melted away. She knew she had made a new friend. No not a friend, an Aunt, she knew in her heart they were better than friends. They cuddled in the kitchen for a while. Helen didn’t know if she could break Terri’s grip even if she wanted to, which she didn’t. This child had awakened something in her heart also.

“Helen, Terry, you just got to see what Barbra did for me,” a joyful Kelly was heard to say. “Are you alright Terri why are you crying?”

“Girls just do that Mommy, you should know they cry when they are happy, or when they are sad, or even for no reason at all.” Terri said.

Helen couldn’t help herself but laugh till she cried when she heard Terri parrot her words to her Mom.

“Mommy, you are so pretty, I am so happy. Thank you Barbra so much for making my Mommy look so pretty,” Terri said running to her mom and hugging her and crying some more.

“Helen you can have my answer now dear. I know I can never repay you for all you have done and will do, but especially for making my child so happy.”

“Barbra from now on Kelly is to be considered my sister and Terri my niece.”

“Very well Ma’am I shall inform the staff, and Missy is now my special project now, if you don’t mind Ma’am.” She said smiling a big warm smile.

“Of course Barbra, I expect you to teach her to be a proper lady. You don’t have too much work to do, but silver is always prettier polished isn’t it.”

“Of course Ma’am, if there is nothing else I will be retiring for the day Ma’am.”

“No nothing else dear, and thank you.”

Barbra left the girls to hug and cry. It was good seeing Helen happy like this. She really liked Kelly and that adorable child. She suspected she was a boy on the outside, but he was all girl inside. It will be fun. She just loved Missy.

Helen showed her sister and niece the family room. They all sat on a big comfy sofa and cuddled on either side with Helen. It seemed like Kelly turned into the nineteen year old she never had time to be, hugging a sister she never had a chance to know. They all fell asleep like that, much to the consternation of Barbra who looked high and low to find them cuddled up there in the morning.

Barbra carefully woke Terri and took her upstairs saying, “Morning Missy I just wanted to get you ready for breakfast and then we will get your homework done.”

Terri rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and stretched. “Homework! It’s Saturday can’t I play?”

“Homework first and then play, young lady. You need to exercise your mind as well as your body. Now come with me and we will start your morning routine.”

She helped Terri to stand and took off her robe and nightie. Yep she was right, but it didn’t matter to her, she could stand there naked, with a willy a foot long and Barbra would still see her Missy. She handed Terri a pair of clean panties. “A lady always starts her day in clean panties Missy.”

Terri hesitated taking her panties off but Barbra cut her off. “Don’t be shy I have seen it all before and I know your secret. It doesn’t matter to me. You are still my Missy,” she said hugging this child.

Terri smiled and changed out her panties. Barbra then led her to the bathroom where she cleaned herself with a bath cloth. “Remember Missy a girl always sits to take care of her business, and wipes herself dry afterwards to prevent bad smells and infections dear.” After looking Missy over, “We will shave off your body hair today but in the future we may use a depilatory or waxing.” Barbra took a razor and shaved Missy’s armpits and looking she got some lather and soaped up her legs before shaving them. Not a hair remained below her chin. She used a lotion and powder on her body. Terri giggled as she was tickled, by the powder puff.

“All you have right now are skirts, blouses, and dresses so that will have to do. We will correct that later today, so you can have some fun clothes to wear. Since you are going to be dressing nicely today I will show you how to do it right.”

She got a matching bra for Terri and helped her with it. She smiled when she saw that the child filled out her bra. Next she had Terri put on a pair of pantyhose, she had to show her how to pull them on, but she learned easily. Terri shuddered as the silky material was pulled up her hairless legs. They seemed so sensitive and the pantyhose felt sooooo goooood. A lacy camisole and half slip followed. She could see the wonder in Terri’s eyes as she was dressed. Barbra then showed her how to select a blouse, a skirt and shoes that matched. That wasn’t hard right now cause she didn’t have that much to choose from but that would be corrected today.

Dressed, Barbra led her to her vanity where she did her hair, “I will teach you to take care of your own hair. It is such lovely hair and you must take good care of it.” Barbra then worked on combing her hair out, it retained most of the shape she had put into it earlier, and rapidly fell into place now. “Ok, now in the mornings you will use a cleanser, a toner and a moisturizer on your face. That will keep your skin looking good.”

“Gee, it is a lot of work being a girl, isn’t it?”

“Yes Missy it is, but it will be well worth the effort when you get older dear. You should always strive to look your best dear. Now for your age you will use a little powder on your face to even out the texture and a little lipstick dear.” Barbra had Terri do this herself; she did a nice job at it as she smiled watching the child. “Now let me look at you child.”

Terri stood there in a pretty pastel yellow silk blouse, a royal blue chiffon skirt that came three inches above her knee and black patent leather Mary Jane’s. She needed jewelry befitting her age, earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces. Purses, slacks, T’s, some athletic clothes, Barbra thought compiling a mental shopping list.

“Ok let’s see you walk dear. Smaller steps dear, relax your arms more, it is ok to swish a little but not that much dear, turn, chin up back straight, push that chest of yours out dear be proud of it, not that much, don’t be so silly girl, walk, that’s it dear, nice turn, not bad at all. Don’t run dressed like this, unless you have to dear. Ladies don’t run. Now sit dear smooth your skirt under you so you won’t wrinkle your pretty skirts, knees are kept together or your legs are crossed at the knee or ankle dear, back straight chin up, hands folded together on your lap and smile like you mean it, good girl. Stand, walk, turn, walk, turn, and sit. Nicely done. Now let’s go see what Helga has fixed for your breakfast.”

Terri followed Barbra down to the breakfast room where she was introduced to Helga.

“Helga this is Ms. Helen’s niece Terri Allen, but I like to call her Missy, Missy this is Helga.”

“Hello Ms. Helga it is nice to meet you Ma’am,” Terri said throwing in a curtsey that had Barbra giggling.

“Well hello Missy, you don’t mind me calling you that too, do you?”

“No Ma’am, I would like that very much.”

“You are such a sweet adorable little lady. Now please sit, I have some wonderful cheese blintzes for your breakfast.”

“Thank you Ma’am,” Terri said as she sat demurely at the table.

Barbra went to see after her two other charges and met them coming down the stairs looking quite refreshed. Ms. Helen looked so much better today, “Ma’am Missy is having breakfast in the breakfast room, and you Ms. Helen shouldn’t sleep in your makeup dear.”

“Oh I know Barbra but it felt so good being hugged by Kelly and Terri. Thank you dear we are headed to breakfast ourselves.”

Helen and Kelly entered the breakfast room and oohed and ahhed over Terri.

“Morning Mom and Aunt Helen, Ms. Helga is a great cook Mom.”

“Morning Terri you look so adorable dear and don’t speak with food in your mouth. That is a no no for girls.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

The two ladies sat on either side of Terri, and Helga brought them their breakfast. Terri was so bubbly today it was like a whole different person than from just days ago.

“Kelly said, “I like you so much like this, but even if you want to stay this way, you have three weeks of school left and you will have to dress in your other clothes, and after the summer if you want we will see, how does that sound to you?”

Terri frowned for a second then looked to be deep in thought and then said, “Ok Mom, but I can change when I get home can’t I.”

“Of course you can dear. I am also quitting my job at the truck stop and am going to work for Aunt Helen.”

That brought a big smile to Terri’s face, “That is great Mom!”

“And we are going to live with Aunt Helen, if you would like.”

“Yippeee,” Terri said jumping out of her chair and hugging Helen. “Oh sorry Aunt Helen, that wasn’t too lady like.”

“That is quite alright, little lady. Even ladies are allowed to be excited at good news dear.”

Barbra came in and saw that Missy was finished eating and said, “Alright Missy, I see that you have finished your breakfast. Now hug your Mom and your Aunt. Then we will fix your face and get cracking on your homework.”

Terri hugged Kelly and Helen and then followed after Barbra.

“Who is that child and what have you done with my Terry?”

“Yes she is wonderful, isn’t she?”

“We will leave Terri with Barbra. Give her your house key and she will pick up some of Terri’s school clothes and anything else you two might need. I would like to take your back to my shop for a few hours and get you sorted out there and do some more shopping for you, sis. How does that sound.”

“That is fine by me, I won’t miss working for those pigs, at the pigsty. I never got use to the abuse there. I can’t believe I put up with it for so long. I just wanted to give Terry my best.”

“Well you did a good job Kelly. You sacrificed a lot for her and now I want to help you both.”

“Thank you Helen. I promise to do my best.”

“I know you will.”

Terri was finding out what kind of taskmaster Barbra could be when it came to homework. She was relentless, but also she helped in many ways. She was able to communicate to Terry in ways his teachers couldn’t. Terri wasn’t a bad student she got mostly A’s and B’s it was the C’s though where she needed help, Math and Science. Barbra helped her in those subjects, she made her do all her own work, but she also made it easy for Terri to understand and succeed. Terri spent more time than she wanted but in only two hours had read her chapters and finished her homework.

“Ok Ms. Barbra, what now?” Terri said eagerly.

“Now we need to do some shopping and go by your old place and pick up your other clothes. Freshen up your face, get your purse and meet me by the front door in five minutes.”

Terri went to her room and touched up her face grabbing her purse. Barbra drove around in a White Range Rover. This car gave Terri a little problem in her skirt, she couldn’t just sit and turn in because of the ground clearance but she worked out how she could demurely enter and exit.

“Nice Terri, you worked it out on your own and maintained your dignity doing it.”

Terri smiled at Barbra. They drove over to Kelly’s and Terri’s home. Barbra opened the door and Terri led the way to her room. Barbra could only despair when she saw what was in Terry’s closet, but she picked out four or five of his best outfits and his best underwear.

“Is there anything else here that you or your Mom want or need soon?”

Terri went from room to room. She found the box where her Mom kept her important papers, and her Mom’s jewelry box, plus a few other items. Satisfied that nothing important or of real value was left; they then locked up and headed to the mall.

Barbra was a very competent shopper. She could power shop like girls learn to do or hit just what was needed. The clothes Terri had were nice Mother/Daughter type things or Sunday go to meeting type clothes but they were not really teen fashion type things. Terri received a good lesson on buying teen fashions from Barbra. Terri knew what she liked on other girls and found she already had a good sense of fashion. Some of the clothes were to risqué or too far from center and Barbra put her foot down. The clothes they chose would grace any refined young teen. Like Barbra promised they got lots of casual and exercise clothes. Barbra even got her some two to three inch heels in several basic colors. Barbra arranged to have everything delivered home.

Barbra went down her mental checklist of supplying Terri. They would hit one store get what they needed and then hit the next. Terri got her ears pierced in one store and got her jewelry.

Next they hit a computer store where three desktops and three laptops were ordered. A couple of laser printers were also purchased. Terri’s new computers were more like what teens would want and the rest leaned toward business computers, but all were top rated.

The longer Terri was around Barbra the ‘kewler’ she seemed to her. In other words things went from good to better between them.

Helen and Kelly started out at the shop. She filled out employment paperwork and was shown around the place. Helen and Kelly then hit a salon Kelly got the works. Fixed up, Helen and Kelly did the same type things Terri and Barbra had done, buying more clothes.

They all returned home thoroughly exhausted about seven that evening. Helga provided a light meal for them and then they went to the family room.

“Terri, I would like you to dress in your school clothes, I made a call to a friend of mine and I would like you to talk to her. This is about the problems you had at school. Susan Carson is a police officer and she deals with juvenile crime. She will be here soon.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Terri said heading to her room. She found Barbra there with some of her boy things.

“Kelly, I am afraid that since those kids saw Terry in my store and that they have been banned from the mall, they might want to take it out on her.”

“I hadn’t thought of that Helen, I don’t want Terri hurt. What do you have in mind?”

“It wouldn’t be good to take Terry out of school so late in the school year, Barbra can pick him up at the school so he doesn’t have to walk home that should help, but I will be damned if I let those boys who chased Terry and called me a bitch get away with that. You will like Susan she runs stings on juveniles who are bullies, gangs and such.”

They chatted for a few minutes; Terry came back down stairs a much different person his hair in his usual ponytail and all boyed out. Oh he was still polite but he had lost his effervescence and was the shy scared boy he had been. Both women vowed at that moment to do what ever was needed to get Terri back.

“You don’t like this do you Terry?” Kelly asked.

“No Mom, but I know that there is a reason and purpose to it. I love being a girl but I can do this till summer. Just promise me I can be myself then.”

“Terry, you have my word. If being a girl makes you happy, you can be the best girl you can be.” Kelly said hugging her son.

They were interrupted by the door bell and Barbra led a pretty teenage girl into the room. She appeared to be thirteen or fourteen on the outside.

“Hello Susan, my you look pretty tonight. Are you in your role?” Helen asked.

“Yes I am, I just got through working and it is fun driving like this. It kinda freaks people out.” Susan giggled.

“Kelly, Terry this is Susan Carson, Susan this is Terry and his Mom Kelly whom I have told you about.”

Helen and Kelly hugged the girl who fussed over her. Susan turned to Terry and asked, “What no hugs from the cute boy, for a foxy chick like me?”

“Sorry Ma’am,” Terry got up and hugged her.

“Thank you Terry, a girl can never get enough hugs. Now tell me your story Terry.”

Everybody sat, even Barbra stayed knowing what was going on. Terry told Susan everything. He left out nothing even him running into Helen’s store and wetting himself. He told her about him dressing as a girl and all that Helen, Kelly and Barbra had done. Susan was fascinated as he told her about all the girl things he had done. She saw that he was hooked and would probably become a girl. She saw his eyes light up and his face sort of glowed. When he finished his story Helen added what she knew.

“Ok I think I have an idea. Stand up Terry.”

Terry stood and Susan stood next to him. She was way taller than Terry but she kicked off her heels and although she was still over four inches taller, when she slouched like most boys do she was close.

“Do you have more boy clothes here(add comma) Terry?”

“Yes Ma’am,”

“Let go to your room, I want to see how your things fit.”

Terry, Susan and Barbra headed upstairs. Susan took Terry’s arm like a girl who was walking with her boyfriend.

“Okay I want to try to look as much like you as I can, I won’t have to be a hundred percent but close.”

Barbra got some of his older things, they were larger than the ones he bought today and she went with Susan into the bathroom. When she reappeared she looked a lot like Terry, wrong hair color, and the pants and shirt were too short, but the pretty teen age girl was gone. Even her mannerisms were like a boy's.

“I can get some clothes like these that will fit and a wig to match yourhair color is no problem. I love your hair color Terry. I think I look enough like you to fool people not looking too closely. What do you think Terry?”

“Yeah I wouldn’t believe you were a girl.”

Susan smiled and said, “Now I want to see that cute girl, I heard you talk about.”

Terri’s face brightened and he ran to his drawers and started getting out clothes. Susan went to his closet and picked out a skirt and blouse. Barbra helped him and Susan just stepped back and watched his transformation. Now with jewelry they had picked up Terri looked so much more darling, and with his first heels she was just over an inch shorter than Susan wearing trainers.

“My gosh, Terri, you are beyond pretty girl. You are beautiful. Let’s go show your Mom and Helen.”

Susan held out her arm to Terri and she took it. Susan recognized that she was having a little trouble with the heels but with the added support she did fine.

Helen and Kelly’s faces lit up when they saw Terri.

“I just had to see Terri, Kelly. I saw the longing in his eyes, I hope you don’t mind.”

“No I don’t mind. I love my son and my daughter. My little girl is such a delight though.”

“Now here is what I have in mind. Your son is going to finish the school year right?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, he will wear what I have on now. I am going to get a wig to match, I so do love Terri’s hair, and I will dress like him. One of you will pick him up at school and I will walk his route home. Then we shall see.”

They talked for about an hour about his routes, what he did and how he acted. Susan was amazed at the lengths he went to, to survive. They had a firm plan by the time Susan needed to go. She headed back to Terri’s room and changed back into the teen age girl. She kissed at Terri’s cheeks like girls do and hugged everyone before leaving.

It was time for bed so they headed in that direction. Barbra saw to Terri and made sure she followed her cleansing routine and got her ready for bed. Terri gave her a big hug that lasted for several moments and a big thank you for all she did. Barbra tucked Terri in and gave the child a real kiss on her cheek, before turning out the lights and closing the door. The bed was wonderful so much better than Terry’s old mattress and the soft silky sleep shirt teased him to sleep in seconds.

All too soon Terri was woken by Barbra. She got out of bed and took care of her business and Barbra started working on her.

“Helen always goes to Mass on Sundays dear, so we have to get you ready.”

Terri got all her underwear on and Barbra sat her down at her vanity. Barbra worked on her hair rolled it into a twist and pinned it to the back of her head. Makeup was a little powder, lippy and a touch of blush. Then her blue suit, navy pumps with two inch heels, white gloves, a little white lacy thing was pinned on her head and a white purse.

Aunt Helen, Kelly and Terri all met in the hall. It was easy to see that Barbra had arranged for all to be dressed in matching suits. They all smiled and fawned over each other. They really did make such an attractive family.

“It will be nice to go to church again,” Kelly said, “When I was working so hard it was the last thing on my mind.”

Barbra was waiting for them in the Caddy. Terri sat up front with Barbra while Helen and Kelly sat in the back. It was a nice church. It didn’t take long for Terri to fall in the clutches of other teen girls, at first she was a little shy, but she paid attention to how the other girls acted and fit right in.

“You did this on purpose, didn’t you?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, there is only so much us older girls can teach Terri, if she succeeds it will be because she will fit in. I suspect that she has always watched how girls acted. She picked things up too fast. Look, could you have picked out Terri from that group if you didn’t already know?”

“Not without watching her for a long time. There is still some boy to her, but it’s like a tomboy becoming a pretty flower, than a boy dressed as a girl.”

Helen introduced Kelly around to the ladies and pointed out Terri to them. Kelly started to warm to them they were really a nice bunch. Too soon it was time for them to go inside. Terri joined her Mom and her Aunt. She was told to do what they did inside. It seemed to go on forever this was Terri’s first time ever in church and while it was hard to sit and pay attention, she did better than most kids there.

Finally it was time to go. Helen stopped a couple of her friends and their daughters and invited them to lunch together at a restaurant. A troop of about twelve headed out together with Helen’s bunch. It was four mothers, Helen, Kelly, Terri, five girls from nine to fifteen and three boys, seven and nine.

At the restaurant the girls sat together and the boys and adults sat together.

At the girls table a pecking order was setup by age which left Terri in not too bad a position in the middle. She was a little awkward at times but she learned fast. It was a first for her to be accepted. The other girls wanted to know all about her. She did a very credible job of relating her story, without letting the cat out of the bag. She told them that she and her mom met Helen and that they became fast friends, almost like family. Her Mom was now working for Helen and they were living with her. She admitted their humble beginnings and her Mom’s hard work, and was glad that things were looking up for them.

The girls were genuinely interested in her story, and completely accepting of her. They laughed, joked, flirted with the waiters who flirted back. They were just being girls, all under the watchful eyes of the adults.

The adults talked too. Kelly was up front with them and gave her story. She told them of her early pregnancy, her being kicked out of her house by her dad, her working long hours to support her daughter and such. She too was accepted by Helen’s friends. Helen laid her claim out that Kelly and Terri were now her sister and niece. The others accepted that claim and welcomed them into their group.

Too soon it was time to go home. Everybody hugged and said their goodbyes. Terri couldn’t stop talking about her new friends. They might have initially accepted her because of Helen, but she won them over on the strength of her own personality.

Terry had never been one to make friends, Kelly marveled but here, every person Terri met she won them over with her charm and personality.

Back home Barbra had Terri change into casual girls clothes, a T and girls jeans. Terri was surprised that she could still look so girlish in jeans and a T; the bra helped of course. Terri couldn’t figure out why his chest was like that. His boy parts were small, he understood from health class that they should grow when he reached puberty, but he hadn’t reached that point yet. His voice, face and slim build all belonged to a girl.

Terri found his Mom and new Aunt downstairs, they were talking about lots of things. Mom was going to let the house go back to her land lord they were living there on a month to month basis. She wanted to return her uniforms to the truck stop, and pick up her car. Helen convinced her to sell the car. It was a twenty year old Chevy on its last legs anyway. They discussed Mom going to college starting this summer. Mom said she would check with the local university. Helen suggested she take business courses.

About four that afternoon they had another visitor. Another pretty lady who said her name was Vanessa Williams. Helen introduced her to Kelly and Terri.

“Terri, Vanessa here is a psychologist, do you know what they do?”

“Yes, she helps people that have mental or emotional problems, right?”

“That is a good way of putting it. I like to think that I help people to rise to their potential, so they could be the best people they can be. I like to work with people who feel that their body doesn’t match their minds. In other words girls who feel they should be boys or boys who feel they should be girls.”

“Like me?”

“That is possible.”

Vanessa sat next to Terri on the couch, “Why don’t you tell me your story.”

“Maybe I should write it down,” Terri giggled, “Everybody keeps asking me to tell it.”

Terri then told Vanessa her story. She was very thorough, telling Vanessa her feelings and thoughts. She showed a lot of poise for a twelve year old. She included as much detail as she could. The adults could see her face brighten as she told about dressing as a girl. All the while her body language was that of a teen age girl. When she told about dressing as a boy for Susan she looked down, but she said she really loved it when she wanted to see Terri. She giggled when she told Vanessa about how much fun she had with the girls from church today. She told her about their plans for the boy to finish school this year so that Terri can come back this summer and to start school the next school year. She emphasized that she really like being Terri, and couldn’t see going back to being the boy again all the time.

Vanessa asked her some questions which she answered the best she could. Her favorite class at school was art, she hated math and science but she realized that they were important. She did very good in English, she loved writing. No she never got in her mothers clothes before. She wasn’t interested in sports. As a boy he didn’t have many friends at school, they all made fun of him because he was so small, even most of the girls were bigger than he was. No, this was all her in the bra.

Vanessa’s brow arched when Terri said that. She asked how long had her chest been like that.

“Well I use to be chubby when I was ten, but I had to run from so many fights I lost a lot of weight, thirteen whole pounds according to Mommy’s scales at home. As I lost weight the fat I had stayed there.”

“Terri, would you like to watch TV or something while I talk to you Mommy and Aunt?”

“Yes Ma’am,” Terri said hugging Vanessa before leaving.

“Kelly, tell me what you know.”

Kelly told her all she knew. Terry has always been so helpful around the house. He wasn’t unhappy that she knew of but he never made many friends. She told of her family life and such. That she loved her son or daughter very much. She told Vanessa what a different person she was when she was being a girl. Everybody she has met as Terri has been wowed by her. She seems to pick up girls mannerisms quickly, is very talkative and huggy. As a boy she was never too huggy.

Helen told her of mistaking her for a girl, she never said a word about being a boy. She was certain she was a girl and when she came out dressed she was rough around the edges but very pretty. Her mannerisms and politeness were the things that had won her over. She was honest about everything when she told her story to her Mom and I.

Vanessa talked almost two hours with Helen and Kelly. Barbra interrupted them for dinner. Terri was waiting for them outside the dining room, dressed in a very pretty black dress. It had a scoop neck; it was fitted to the waist, with a straight skirt. The hem came to below mid thigh. She wore off black pantyhose, a pair of strappy sandals with a modest two inch heel. Her hair was still up behind her head, and a touch more makeup than she had worn earlier. She had the biggest smile on her face when they saw her.

“Ms. Vanessa I just wanted you to seem me dressed nicely. Ms. Barbra helped me but I picked this out because I like it.”

They entered the dinning room; Tom helped the women with their chairs starting with Terri. She sat very nicely, smoothing her skirt under her as she sat, back straight, head high, chin up, and her hands in her lap. When everyone had sat Terri took her napkin and set it on her lap. The adults talked about this and that as they ate. Terri ate small bites and chewed her food and listened while they talked. When Vanessa inquired why she wasn’t joining in the conversation, she replied her Momma told her that dinner was time for adults to talk, but that she could talk when she was asked too.

“Well Terri, we are talking about you so you may join in with us.” Kelly said.

“Yes Ma’am, thank you,” Terri said smiling big.

Conversation flowed between the four there. Terri wasn’t bashful in the least. The meal seemed to take forever but everyone enjoyed themselves.

When all had finished Helen asked Terri to assist Barbra in serving coffee in the sitting room. Terri excused herself to the kitchen.

“Well it is still early but I am confidant that you were right. I would like to see her once a week till summer break and twice a month during the summer. I think she will be able to start school next year as a girl. I do want her to have a complete physical; I don’t know why her breasts are like that, she is bigger than most girls her age.” Vanessa said as they headed back to the sitting room.

They all sat around the coffee table and resumed their conversations. Terri arrived with a tray with a silver coffee pot, three cups and saucers, spoons, a glass of milk, sugar, cream and a plate of cookies. Terri poured a cup black for her Mom and served her, she poured a cup and added two spoons of sugar for Helen, and then she asked Vanessa how she would like hers. Vanessa replied two sugars and cream. Terri poured, added the sugar and cream, and served Vanessa. She then offered cookies to the ladies, before taking the milk and a cookie for herself and sitting.

“Very nicely done Terri, but serve the guests first in the future dear,” said Helen.

“Yes Terri, I think you make a lovely girl. I would like you to come visit me on Fridays after school so we can talk some more. Would you like that?” Vanessa asked.

They all talked for about an hour before Barbra called Terri for bed.

“I think that Terri is a very well adjusted child considering her circumstances. Many children caught in a web with bullies are emotionally scarred. I don’t see that here. You say she has always helped you to cope around the home. In a lot of ways that is a very feminine trait. For having dressed as a girl for only three days she is too feminine. She may have picked up a lot of that like you imagine from you Kelly or girls she looks up to or would like to be like. I agree with your plans to have her finish out the semester and to start the summer living full time as a girl. I will have some suggestions later that may help her pass as a girl. We should be able to tell if this is what she really wants or if this is just a fad. Really though not much can be done till she reaches eighteen. She can’t begin feminizing hormones or have surgery till that time although there is a course of treatment that could postpone puberty for a while. I really need her to see a doctor and have her get a complete physical though. I won’t lie to you hormones can be dangerous if they are misused. I don’t want her taking any without being in a doctor’s care. They are too easy to order over the internet.”

“I don’t want my baby hurt Vanessa, I just want her happy. If you ever think it is wrong or needs to be stopped tell us and help us help Terry to adjust,” Kelly said.

“I agree with you Kelly, it is Terri’s well being that is most important. We will do what ever we can to make him or her happy Vanessa.”

Barbra helped Terry to undress. She worked with his hair till it looked as much like it had been when he dressed as a guy. She even had some of his boy clothes out for him to sleep in. He frowned but didn’t complain about it. He could still feel the soft silkiness of the sheets he slept on and liked very much his room’s femininity. There was no mistaking it for a boy’s room. Barbra kissed him goodnight and shut off the lights as she left.

It didn’t seem like he slept too long till he was awoken the next morning. He looked at his rough drab boys clothes and his book bag and got up. He sat to take care of his morning business and then went about using his skin care products and such, before dressing in his clothes.

Helga had breakfast ready for him when he came down. He acted much like he had on Friday before his episode at the mall. He wasn’t rude or anything like that but he wasn’t as polite as he had been. It was like a whole different person in many ways.

He got hugs from Helen, and Kelly before heading off with Barbra to school. Barbra dropped him off a couple of blocks away from school so he could arrive as normal, but she kept good watch on him till he got to school.

Barbra then went out and did some more shopping for Terry. If he was to wear boys clothes she would find him some that were better and she thought he would appreciate more.

At school things for Terry went as usual with a couple of exceptions. First one of the boys who tormented him told him that they were going to get him for screwing them up with the mall. Second he was pulled out of lunch after he had eaten to go to the principle’s office.

Mr. Dawson, principle at his school, was a grouch. All he ever did was just enough to make eighty percent of the people happy enough that they wouldn’t complain. If he was being graded he would get a c+ for a grade in how he ran the school. He also didn’t like to make waves or have waves made around him. Well that was tough Terry found out. His office was full of waves. Terry found his mother, Helen and Susan in the office and from Mr. Dawson’s appearance that had made a ton of waves for him.

Susan was dressed as a teenage girl she looked a little old for middle school but she certainly could pass Terry thought.

“Hi Terry, how are ya guy,” Susan asked when she saw him coming in.

“Ok Susan, what are all of yall doing here?” Terry asked.

“We were just explaining all the problems that Mr. Dawson was just too dense to see.” Susan said. “I have been wandering about the school seeing who is who, and identifying all sorts of problems. I even heard your name mentioned once or twice and heard how dead you are after school today.”

“Yeah, I have been told a time or two myself.”

“Well this is how we are going to play it today and everyday till we get this settled. You are going to come by here after your last class, Barbra will pick you up here with a disguise. We don’t want the bad guys picking up that your routine has changed. I will leave her looking as much like you as I can and walk one of your routes home and see if we can’t trigger a strike from them.”

A visibly shaken Mr. Dawson then added, “Any student Ms. Carson identifies as a trouble maker will be dealt with severely by this school, I can assure you.”

“Don’t assure us of anything Mr. Dawson,” Helen said, “Just do what is right.”

Helen frightened Mr. Dawson almost as much as Officer Carson did. He knew a couple of the boys who picked on Terry were sons of well heeled parents. Whatever he did was going to hurt. It all depended on who could hurt him worse. He was afraid that it was Helen and Susan that could hurt him worse.

After a bit more conversation Terry went on to his next class. The rest of the day Terry felt calmer about things than ever before. He really trusted Susan for some reason.

After his last class he reported to the office as he was told. Nobody paid much attention to what he did on school grounds. Susan was there waiting for him. It was a shock seeing how much like him she appeared. She had on the same worn jeans, T shirt and sweater he had on now. She had a wig on, and except for the height difference she could be his twin brother.

Barbra was there too, she had Terry take off his trainers and put on some cowboy boots. They were ladies boots and had a higher stacked heel over three inches. She also had a black duster some of the guys liked and a black cowboy hat. She helped him hide all his hair inside the hat. That was almost an impossible job but she did it. He really didn’t much look like he had looked just a few minutes earlier. Together they went out the front door for the short walk to the range rover.

Meanwhile Susan walked toward where Terry used to live. She picked up that she was being followed by some kids and reported this to her team. They had her wired for sound and she spotted the teams three vehicles that were following her. As she neared one of the last points where they could easily hit her she noticed that a noose was being tightened around her. She broke and ran just like Terry did. She heard her team identify targets as they closed in on Susan. She stumbled and fell on purpose, she didn’t want to make it too hard to catch her. As she stood she felt a rock hit her in the head. It made her dizzy, but she fought it. One guy came up behind her and caught her in a full Nelson. She yelled police as one started to rip open her shirt. Another jerked down her pants and caught her panties too leaving her totally exposed. The guys saw what kind of mistake they had made and started to flee. They were already caught in a net though. Susan used her training and flipped the guy holding her over her shoulder, she landed on his chest and her elbow just happened to strike him in his groin.

Seven arrests were made, two of the boys were over sixteen and were related to other of the kids. They had an Assistant District Attroney (ADA) waiting for them as they reached the jail for processing and such. The two sixteen year olds were processed as adults which included a strip search, photo’s DNA swabs and everything else. The rest were processed as juveniles, but all were thoroughly shaken by the time their parents, their lawyers and the ADA got together.

The ADA had only to go over the tapes once to see what had happened and to listen to the audio. He was livid when he saw it. He got all the accused in one room with all the parents.

“I have a deal for all of you and I hope that you don’t take the deal. If you want to roll the dice and take it to trial I will gladly prosecute each of you and win. The two sixteen year olds will come out with fifteen year sentences and be registered as sex offenders. The rest will come out with being sentenced to a juvenile facility till you are twenty one. Here is the deal all of you will plead guilty to assaulting a peace officer. I will recommend probation for ten years. 2000 hours of community service, a five thousand dollar, and no drivers licenses till twenty one for the sixteen year olds, 500 hours and a two thousand dollar fine for the rest. All of you will spend this summer in a juvenile boot camp. Break probation and I will file sexual assault cases on the two older kids meaning they will have to register their location as a sexual offender after they serve a ten year sentence. The rest will spend the rest of their childhood in a juvenile facility for breaking probation. If you pass probation without any further offenses the records will be expunged.” The ADA played the tape for all to see. “Any takers?”

Without much hesitance the kids and their parents took the deal.

“Oh one more thing, if anything happens to Terry Allen, and I mean anything. You will all go down if I can tie it to any of you, along with a conspiracy rap. Do you understand! You may also be sued for recovery of medical damages, and pain and suffering of Officer Susan Carson, she was the one you brave boys assaulted.”

Some of what the ADA had specified was just for the benefit of the boys and their parents, but his offer was generous, so none of the attorneys contradicted him. None of the boys went home that night. Two were in isolation in jail and the rest at a juvenile facility, till their arraignment and pleading the next day.

At school the boys were mailed notice of their expulsion and their reassignment to an alternate school (A school where kids who have violence or destruction of property in their records attend school segregated from the normal population of students. They are usually returned to normal classes after a semester or two of good behavior) next fall where they would have to retake the last semester. Since they would miss finals, all would be shown failing.

(to be continued)

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
242 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoyed. Thankyou

Enjoyed. Thankyou

An update, please!

It has been over 8 years since we last heard from Terry and his new family. Could we get an update to this spellbinding story, PLEASE? It is an attention grabber and keeps one's interest from start to finish.

Chased to Silk

Ms. Paula Dillon,

Could you please write more of 'Chased to Silk'?

I, too, was bullied from 7th grade through 12th (Jr. High / Middle School through High School) and wish I could've had as pleasant an outcome from the bullying as Terry/Terri did. I was never hurt much from it (broken glasses regularly don't *quite* count) but I've learned not to get happy when bad things happen to bullies, as it comes back to bite you.

In hopeful thanks,
KR

Sad

I guess we have to conclude no further add ons are coming.

I enjoyed this story, I like the uplifting ones. I sleep very well after reading them.

I would add my voice to the chorus asking for more. Please?

thank you for this story

Dear Paula... thank you , this was such a sweet, kind , warm, story I cried a lap full in spots ,squishy eyes LOL it is so nice to read a story that has lots of love ,, warmed me up after removing snow from my 100 yard driveway ..smile's and thumbs up

Your stories have helpped

so much during this trying week. Thank you

You may have written them long ago but they are new to My family and I

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Great Story

I love the story very much. I like to know when the next chapter is coming out?

Joshlyn Amanda

I agree!

I've always considered that this story sorely needed continuing.

Prefers Silk

' Smooth as Silk '

Paula D.... I am not sure about 'Chased to Silk' but your latest tale is definitely ' Smooth as Silk '. the tale of Terry/Terri , mother and aunt has your stamp of excellance all over it. Hurry the next episode to me , please.

Holiday speeches flowing with a wet finger.
HUGS,
Sir Earle

Holiday speeches flowing with a wet finger.
HUGS,
Sir Earle

Three Chears

A Grate start to a new story! way to go! Paula
Melissa C

You slipped us another bell ringer Sister!

Paula,

Absolutely a wonderful read! You've done it again, another great story. I love the title, makes a pretty good fit. You're doing great Paula, I can't wait for the next chapter. Well maybe a bit for a touch of ABO or The Slap or Safe at first. So many good stories flowing out of you, I keep sending good thoughts in your muse's direction.

Bunches and Bunches of *HUGGLES*
Robi

*HUGS*
Robi

I agree with you

I agree with you Robi in everything you said. Paula is a wonderfull writer and I simply love all her storys like all of you do. I cant wait for more of this story or her others to show up. I just wish that everyone who reads her storys or others would leave comments as we do. I cant wait to read more of your writings Paula. I will wait patiently. Keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely,
John (dooey52)

I didn't have to be chased ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... into liking this one! Congrats, Paula, on a very sweet story. I look forward to part 2. I do think Terri should take some martial arts classes, maybe in conjunction with dance lessons, so she doesn't have to depend entirely on others to defend herself. I think it would do ooodles for Terri's self esteem if she knew she could take down one of those bigger bullies by herself - no matter what gender she was dressed as.

BTW, Having Helen mad at me would scare me, just as it did Mr. Dawson, but having Barbara mad at me would absolutely terrify me! :-)

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Wow, another great one! :)

The way that you keep on throwing out stories that are soo hard to put down only means one thing Paula. Some day your going to have to sit down and make a book of short stories consisting of all of your work, because damn girl! Your becoming a good little writer! :D

I really like this new story, as I've always had a personal hate for bullies after getting it all the way through school and being attacked a couple of times and nearly raped on one occasion, save for the fact that I'm trained in martial arts. (Latter never affected me in anyway, btw, except for shock soon afterwoods.)

Great story writing, sis.
Cathy (from the Gabyzone)

Paula, You have 4 nice tal

Paula,

You have 4 nice tales going at once. Please, please, post new chapters to all of them.

TIA, for your continued efforts.

G/R

Chased Into Liking This Story!

Very enjoyable tale Paula! You are a Mistress of Sweetness that can cook a great tale! It moves along nicely, things fit together and the bad guys get their desserts in the end! If only real life could be that easy.....

Sephrena

Sephrena, Good find!

Sephrena, seems I can't go wrong reading the stories you have found and liked. This is a good'un! Now, Paula, any plans to continue this? I sure hope so! It might be a touch implausible, but not enough to spoil my enjoyment, and I would enjoy reading more.

Thanks and a Big Hug!
Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin