Christian Feminization

Printer-friendly version

MadamSharonText_0.png Christian Feminization

From a series of Captioned Images

Ex virtuousmodestlady.tumblr.com

By Maryanne Peters



Let me explain.  Our Lord Jesus Christ tells us to be kind and tolerant, yet holy scripture is clear: Homosexuality is an abomination.  At the same time God has blessed us with intellect and the application of that has led us to all of the advantages of modern pharmacology and surgery.  We must use all of these things to rid the Christian world of the scourge of homosexuality.

I am not in any way belittling the power of prayer, but while through prayer God may intercede even to move the planets from their orbits, he will not interfere with the human soul, and the right of his children to choose the straight path or the path of sin.  Free will is God’s gift to mankind.

Is homosexuality a choice?  All the “Conversion Therapy” courses and all the “Pray the Gay Away” meetings have not made a dent.  So, what is God’s answer to being born into a sinful condition?  If we cannot change the mind, we can change the body, and adjust other behaviours that are simply learned.

So here I am, the Feminization Supervisor at the Christian Feminization Academy.  And I can assure you that I am very busy.

We accept all ages into the Academy, but we like to start them young, before the inclination towards sodomy has taken physical hold.  Signs of attraction to other males or clear fascination with the masculine body are clear signs of the perversion.  Early entry can allow us to put a stop to the production of male hormones that can only lead to misaligned sexual urges, using the age-old method.

Then the work of the female hormones introduced into those young bodies can be done without the obstruction of male chemistry.  For our older subjects we recommend radical surgery as soon as possible, including vaginoplasty, breast implants, full body hair removal, facial feminization and scalp adjustment, and voice surgery to ensure that our ladies speak only with a trill that can also reach the high notes required for the church choir.

After that the hormones can be administer and our extensive training program undertaken.

We make no apology for training our new women to be wives and mothers as a first priority.  For mature men who have careers but are gay and therefore need to be feminized, we say: “Give up that past life of sin in its entirety.  Do not mix with the depraved people that you once called your friends.  Instead surrender your life to a strong Christian man, who with discipline and vigorous sex, will convince you that you have chosen the correct course.

After all, our new women are not fully able to bear the children they want to, but with pregnancy suits and mock child birth they can experience motherhood from the beginning for the children that they can adopt or have carried by surrogates.

Being a wife and mother is the highest honor a woman can have, and they can be that kind of woman.  She is even more feminine and certainly more virtuous and modest than a biological female, for their very shape has been fashioned by man for the glory of God.  Amen to that.

I am doing God’s work.  With my team I am ridding the world of sin and vice, and creating more goodness and beauty.

I try to be an example to all our new women, because I, just like them, was once a man.  And now I am the Feminization Supervisor at the Christian Feminization Academy.  



The End



BlackAndWhite.png

Black and White

A Christian Feminization Story

By Maryanne Peters 



For me it was a chance to start again.  You may mock me or even attack me, but I can always rely upon the strength of my faith.

The words of scripture are clear: “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Leviticus Chapter 18 verse 22, and If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - Leviticus Chapter 20 verse 13.  

And in the New Testament where in his letter to the Romans Saint Paul condemned those men who “gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error”.

That penalty is damnation.  Everlasting hell fire.  My soft flesh burning in the fires of hell forever.  What choice did I have?

It is black and white.  Repent and forgo the sinful life.  God knows I tried.  I mean, He does know.  He was right beside me through it all.  My God.  If there had been any other way, he would have revealed it to me.  But perhaps he did show me the way – He led me to The Christian Feminization Academy.

Like many in my position I was unwilling to accept this way forward.  I was a passive man – a receiver if you care to call it that – but I was still a man.  But that was the problem, and the urges that drove me to sin were so strong.  It was a test from God.  And then through prayer, and through taking advice from the right church, the way out of my life of sin was presented to me.  The Christian Feminization Academy.

They took me in.  I was not alone.  There were others who were suffering like me.  For some it was a crisis of faith: “I believe, so how could God punish me with these feelings?”  I have never questioned God.  My condition is a test.  Many are born into adversity or have handicaps to overcome.  God has a plan for all of his people.  It was just not made known to me – not then.



You will be pretty,” they said.  “Men will want you.”  It was exactly what I wanted.

But you can only avoid sin by becoming a woman.  And not just any woman, but a perfect woman before God.  Better even than those he has blessed with the body of a woman.  You new existence will be an act of sacrifice and an act of supreme worship.”  I wanted that too.  I wanted to prove to God that I was His dutiful servant.

I took the drugs and when they came to me weeks later and told me that the surrender of my manhood would be next, I told them to make it quick.  They said that there would be pain even with the use of local anesthetic, but I would have borne that pain gladly as a mark of my faith.

It is in the Bible.  “Eunuchs who choose to live as such for the kingdom of heaven”. Matthew 19:12.

I grew my hair.  I attended the classes on how to be the women preferred by God.  I wore the clothes.

White is the color of purity.  Buttoned to the neck; sleeves to the cuff.  Above the collar long hair pulled back and arranged in a large bun so wonderfully feminine drawn up from the nape of a neck crying out to be nuzzled, makeup tastefully understated …

But below, a pleated skirt in black.  High heels, patent leather, black.  Stockings not pantyhose, in black.  Am I wearing panties?  If I am, they would be black.

Black is the opposite of purity.  Some things do not change.  I want a man.  A good Christian man of course, but a man who can enter what God did not create, but He has given the skill to the surgeons to make.  I want to be a wife.  I promise to be a good one.

As Saint Paul said in his 1st letter to the Corinthians, I must find somebody to marry: “if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion”.  Please consider making me your wife.  It is not so black and white.  Maybe I can do both?



The End



MyChosenWife.png

My Chosen Wife

A Christian Feminization Story

By Maryanne Peters 



I am shy, I guess.  I speak with God all the time, but I could never seem to talk to people.  At work I have my own space and I keep it that way.  I don’t like the telephone.  Emails are good for me.  Not personal ones – not then anyway.

The only time that I mixed was at church.  You might think it strange that I could barely talk to another person but in church my singing voice would boom out.  It is the glory of God, I think.  The miracle of faith in Jesus Christ.

If I talked to anybody it would be our pastor, Pastor Jacob.  He was concerned for me.  I always told him that I have my faith and that is enough.  I told him that I was not concerned about having a family.  Our church is full of children who can make a positive influence on the world, and I don’t need to add to that.

What about companionship?” he said.

I am not without physical urges.  I considered myself pious and devout, and I thought that a spiritual life is more important than anything else, by I had needs.  These are the words of Saint Paul himself from 1 Corinthians 7:1: Yes, it is good to abstain from sexual relations.  But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.”

Pastor Jacob told me that if I had no need of children, I should consider a graduate from The Christian Feminization Academy.  These are women who have answered the call of God to overcome sin by changing their sex to female.  They are women in the eyes of God and of all churches of true faith, for they have surrendered their past to meet the laws of God.

Paster Jacob told me that there were many such women available.  He presented me with photographs to consider and to choose to meet a prospective wife.

I chose Georgette from the photo I was sent.  Hers was the only image set in a church, although the dress that she wore was red, and showed off her chest a little more than might be considered modest.  Nevertheless, there was something about her smile that drew me to her, and the setting showed her to be a woman of faith.

Pastor Jacob arranged for her to come to my church so that we could meet in the Atrium and then walk in a pray together.  I was a little disappointed that she was not wearing the red dress but something more conservative, but that was the only disappointment.  She had that beautiful brown hair arranged at the back and swept off her face in front, and the sparkling eyes that hinted of desire.  I suppose she looked a little uncertain.  We both were.

We prayed together in silence, but we both sneaked sideways glances and caught one another with a quiet smile.

There was a coffee machine in the hall, and we went there to talk.

I am only a recent graduate of The Christian Feminization Academy,” she explained.  “I have had all the surgeries to become a complete woman.”

I told her that I would like to see her again but wearing the red dress.

Oh, I can guess what kind of man you are,” she said, although I was not sure exactly what she meant.  “I should explain that I am a virgin in front, because it is so new, but not round the back.”

She adopted a shy and modest look and added with a whisper: “The wages of a sinful life are now behind me, I swear.”

She was close enough to me for me to be immersed in the smells of her: Her breath of mint, her hair of floral shampoo and her body of sweet musk.  For a man like me who might only experience such things rarely in the right crowded elevator, it was intoxicating.

There was no mistaking it.  I had an erection right there in the church hall.  It was big enough for me to have to adjust myself and for her to see it.

And I love to suck cock,” she said.  “Oh, I have missed doing that. I pray every night for God to send me a man to pleasure.  That is what I was praying for in the church just now.  Is that wrong?”

I said to her: “I hope not, because right beside you, I was praying for you to be the one to pleasure me”.



The End


Why.png

Why?

A Christian Feminization Story

By Maryanne Peters



Scripture is the truth.  I believe it.  The words of the Book of Deuteronomy (22:5) cut me deeply: “A woman must not put on men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing. Anyone who does this is detestable in the sight of the Lord your God.”

God must love me, not detest me.  So why would he place in me an urge so strong that I would risk the hatred of God.

I was different from the others at The Christian Feminization Academy.  I was not gay.  I had a girlfriend.  I just needed to dress like she did, every now and again, but preferably as often as possible.

She understood.  We would pray together that this affliction should be removed from me.  It seemed that in prayer the thoughts would go away, for just that moment.  But then I would turn and see a woman in church wearing just the most gorgeous dress or earrings to die for, and it would start all over again.

People like me always ask: “Why would a God who loves me make me this way?

I had heard about the Christian Feminization Academy, but it did not apply to me.  It was for those attracted to people of the same sex.  Mine was a different problem.  But I was persuaded to visit and meet with Madam Sharon, just to share my concerns with somebody within the church who would not judge me for my perversion.

They group them altogether, not me,” she said.  “Homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, transvestites, trans-whatever … deviants.  Deviating from the way of the Lord.  Acting in a manner contrary to scripture.  We all acknowledge that the way we were was innate in us, and is therefore the way God made us.  He did not give us the power to pray away our disorder, but he has blessed us with the ability to realign our bodies to meet his commandments.”

It was an interesting thought.  But what about my girlfriend?  If I became a woman I would be a homosexual woman.  I would be moving from one sinful life to another sinful life.  I needed to find another way, and to fight on against the urges that consumed me.

But Madam Sharon was wearing just the prettiest blouse, and a black skirt with a flounce, and patterned tights, and her hair was up, and her makeup was perfect, and I wanted to be her!

I am not sure that I could ever be attracted to a man,” I told her.

You just need the right man,” she said.  “Surgery can give you the ability to enjoy God’s gift of carnal love in the way only a woman can.  And as a person who has experienced love as both a man and as a woman, I can tell you which is better, and oh, by so much you would not believe it!”

When I spoke to my girlfriend about it, she wept.  We had sinned and fornicated together and we knew that joy.  We had intended marriage but we both wanted to overcome my issues first.  Now, if I was to go down the path of Christian Feminization, that could never happen.

We prayed.  Oh how we prayed!

Would the love of my girlfriend and the sex life that we had together be enough to rid me of this curse?

No.

I signed up to the Christian Feminization Academy with a heavy heart, but from the moment that Madam Sharon laid out the underwear, the dress and shoes that I would be wearing, my angst evaporated immediately.  And when I stood there looking in the mirror and she told me that I would never have to wear men’s clothes ever again, I was in ecstasy.

The Christian Feminization Academy has a firm policy of proceeding with readjustment at pace, so as to give little time to look back.  No man, except those were not men to begin with, likes the idea of losing their testicles, and I was no different from the others, but this was a path approved of by God and a prayer that is answered seems so much better than a million prayers ignored by Him.

Somehow a resignation and a calm descended on me.  And living and sleeping in the clothes I had always dreamed about gave me comfort and saw me through the pain.  That and the company of others, who were not quite like me, but were on the same path.

The key difference was that they craved men and I did not.

But as Madam Sharon promised, there was a man for me.  Madam Sharon told me that I was one of her most beautiful “converts” and she found a man who desired me more than I could have imagined.  He told me that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, in a way that I believed it.  Surely there is nothing better to be said to somebody who has wanted to be the image of feminine beauty for their whole life.

Sex was as Madam Sharon promised – joyful and now, after our marriage, without sin and as ordained by God.

I love to dress for sex.  Women’s clothing still means so much to me.  Now with real breasts to fill the cups of my bra and panties not misshapen by an unsightly bulge, it all looks that much better.  I love my crotchless panties and my negligee, and so does he.

Now I don’t just dress as a woman – I am a woman.  It does work for me after all.

But I confess that I still think of my ex-girlfriend, now herself married to a man not unlike my husband.  And I have the occasional sinful thought when I see a pretty girl walking down the street.  But for that I have prayer and God’s forgiveness.


The End



MarryingMyMan.png

Marrying my Man

A Christian Feminization Story

By Maryanne Peters



His cheeks are like beds of spice yielding perfume.

His lips are like lilies dripping with myrrh.

His arms are rods of gold set with topaz.

His body is like polished ivory decorated with lapis lazuli.

His legs are pillars of marble set on bases of pure gold.

His appearance is like Lebanon, choice as its cedars.

His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely.

This is my beloved, this is my friend...”

This is the Bible.  The word of God: Song of Songs 5:13-16

Tell me if it is not the best gay poem ever written.

No woman describes her man like that.  Only a man does.

I still think of him that way.  But I am no longer that.

We were believers, he and I.  Can we be that still?

We were prepared to do anything to meet the laws of God and to be true and faithful in his eyes, but our love could not be denied, even by God.  It was as real to us as He is.  But perhaps, like all things not divine, love too, must perish.

We drew lots.  When prayer for a sign drew nothing, we left it to chance to decide which of us would go to the Christian Feminization Academy.  I would be the one.  I would be the woman and the wife.  He would be my loving husband.

It was not easy for me.  I was gay, sure enough, but not a simpering mincing sissy.  I had to watch the body that I had cared for turn to soft flab with spongy mounds where there had once been tight muscle.  I had to relearn how to talk and how to sit down and hold my hands or cross my legs.  And I had to endure the loss of the genitals I had been so proud of, and which had caused me so much pleasure.

But I told myself that these were sinful pleasures.  The Bible is clear.  To experience sexual pleasure with a man is sinful, if you are a man.  And now, as was confirmed by the Academy, I was a man no longer.  I could look forward to sex with the man I loved now pure and good in the eyes of God, after we had exchanged vows before our priest.

But I knew even then, that things were not right.  He told me that I was beautiful in my bridal gown.  I felt as if I was.  All the witnesses from the Academy were there to assure me that it was true.  No man could fail to be moved by my beauty.

Except maybe a gay man.

I told him that I was still very sore that night.  Such surgery takes a long time to heal.  I offered him that part of me he knew so well, shielding the new passage with a pad, and receiving him face to face in accordance with proper practice.  Even then it seemed that despite everything that was missing in me, I took full joy, whereas there was something missing in him.

In time, I wanted him to enter my vagina, but he seemed reluctant, even cool.

It’s me.  I am the same person.  We are in love, remember.  If I was paralyzed or disfigured would you still love me?”

Yes,” he said, and I believed him. 

But not as I am.  My arms are no longer rods of gold; my body no longer like polished ivory; my legs no longer pillars of marble.

Oh God!  What have we done?


The End


© Maryanne Peters  2020

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Little Cap Inspired Things

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about a series of my little tales drawn from caption inspired images which seem to have caught on "Over on Fictionmania". The starter was a story called "Christian Feminization" and others were posted, together with a couple from Elena who was behind the original captioned images on www.virtuousmodestlady.tumblr.com. I do not generally post these vignettes on Big Closet reserving this site for full stories, but I thought that as I blogged about it, you might want to have peek. The last story of these five has not been posted on FM yet.
The format was done by Rose Howell, and I am particularly grateful to her because I know that she is a Christian and may disagree with the light-hearted nature of the material. But she appreciates my writing and I hope that people will appreciate that the underlying conflict for people of faith is real.
Thanks too to Bronwen for proofing the text.
Maryanne

Welcome to Gilead 2.0

laika's picture

This is your scariest story yet! If an adult genuinely wasn't coerced and felt this was the only way for her to get right with God, it would be her right. But when your whole family is begging you to "get help" such as this Academy offers many homosexuals would be swayed, and in any non fictional world I think most would come to regret it. A gay man without gender dysphoria is going to wind up with serious dysphoria as a woman, and suppression and peer indoctination (the Power of Positive Bullshit) only go so far; as many who went the far less permanent "conversion therapy" route + declared themselves "cured" of their sodomific urges for a few years have found out...

Your third client testimony (entitled Why?) was the one I was waiting for. It made me wonder who's paying for these bodily conversions? I'm sure within the framework of their beliefs these people have generous hearts and might take in tormented souls who have no money as charity cases. Canny trannies who have no issues with such a deception might talk the talk long enough to get their Christian Reassignment Surgery then tell them to get bent and take off for a life of fornication + debauchery or lesbian perversion in the wicked big city. While lying isn't very cool, that's a story I'd like to read even if it wasnt a canon tale from this Christian Fem universe, which slyly mimics the tone of religious pamphlets.
~hugs, Veronica
.

Incidentally I read today a federal judge appointed by Trump struck down a Florida county's ban on conversion therapy for kids, saying conversion therapy is protected as "first amendment free speech". I'm so happy to know the Torquemada Academy is still open for business.
.

And why do I get the feeling Christian Feminization might be a sex fetish for some people?
"Ohmigod I'm all dressed up like a proper Christian Lady and bringing cookies
to our Bible study and feel so DEVOUT I think I'm gonna-
UNGHHH!"
Probably people who profess to be atheists.
It's always the forbidden fruit, right?

?? Christian??

Robyn B's picture

There is nothing 'Christian' about the stories presented here.

Whacky, religeous, Theologically quite wrong are terms I would use to describe the stories and their theology.

I am not making a statement about Maryanne's theology here. Maryanne has written about the painfully sad, religious understanding of scripture taught by many to be 'The Word of God'. The sad thing is that there are so many people of both cis and trans presentations that do not have an understanding of how to read scripture and hence take what is written literally.

I profess to be a Christian who transitioned physically nearly twenty years ago. My thinking has always been 'not male'. The Theology of the New Testament is way beyond what was given to the ancient people of Israel as public health regulations as much of Leviticus is. My own uncle when learning about my transition called me 'the spawn of Satan'. He was so convinced that his own interpretation was the correct interpretation to the exclusion of all others. God loves me as I am. Many 'christians' criticise me by saying that I have perverted God's plan for me. How is it that they can profess to 'know' what God's plan is for me. It is these sort of people who put God into little boxes to make his omniscience fit into their own ideas of what is right. It is these people who will eventually find themselves among the goats on the last day.

These short stories are a sad indictment on how many people, usually cisgendered people, think that they have a holy right to correct that which is not broken...

Robyn B
Sydney

The sad thing is

The sad thing is, Iran actually does (or did, they may have stopped by now) this. Apparently, they have government sponsored SRS for homosexual men.

I Hate This Story

Organized religion deserves every word of this story for their consistent hypocrisy.

When I was a boy I loved the church. I saw no incongruity in calling our priest "Father."

Our priests were given impossible tasks. They lived a life of lonely celibacy and swallowed the sins of their flock. No amount of incense could mask the stench of human failing in the confessional box.

I sensed their personal struggles and wished to be one of them. I spent a week in a monastery and took Latin. I served as an altar boy almost daily for about a decade.

I never let on that I wished to be an altered boy.

It was the pomp of the church, that cost $billions to maintain that caused me to look at the church with opened eyes.

It was obvious that a compassionate church would have divested itself of its wealth to feed the hungry and clothe the poor.

Then a pedophile priest in our parish raised his ugly head.

I never liked him. He was disingenuous in everything he did. He molested quite few including a cousin and close acquaintance who both committed suicide.

Instead of facing their faults as the core of Catholicism is taught to do, the church fought to preserve its wealth and power.

Think about the sacrament of confession. Catholics are taught to bare their misdeeds and seek forgiveness. Catholics are forbidden from communion until they resolve their mortal sins.

Think about how a religion based on seeking forgiveness through openly facing your shortcomings went totally against that dogma.

Then about three decades ago evangelicals drank the political Kool-Aid.

They sold their souls to hacks like Mike Pence. Their hatred of Roe v. Wade overwhelmed their basic efforts.

So . . . I hate this story because it's so pathetically true.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Holy Cow!

Katya Lukin's picture

As others have pointed out, Maryanne appears to be pushing what many churches teach as orthodoxy, to a logical and ridiculous conclusion. Reading these vignettes was like watching a train wreck, I wanted to look away but could not.
As a Christian and seminarian the fact that faulty and imperfect people have been given stewardship over faithfully communicating God’s love for all people is tragic and terrifying. What should be a daunting and sacred task is taken far too casually. When humans twist the word of God or claim to exclusively know God’s will to suit their own purposes and goals nothing good can result as we see in Maryanne’s few brief paragraphs.
It makes me so sad that the church has failed so many because it is easier to make rules and judge than have compassion.
Well done Maryanne!
Kat

Kat

Meanwhile

Andrea Lena's picture

"Tallahassee, Fla. – A federal appeals court is blocking the enforcement of local ordinances in Florida that ban therapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation of LGBTQ minors. The ruling issued Friday could put similar prohibitions at risk." Despite medical evidence to the contrary, this is still a viable 'treatment' in 29 states, with local ordinances against this horror being overturned in the guise of religious liberty.

Most Evangelical sects also preach against gender confirming medical treatment, with the assist of state legislatures passing bills that ban any manner of gender-confirming intervention for anyone under the age of 18, including the prescription of t-blockers or e-blockers. They are already having their way in the courts.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Searching for God's plan for TG folk

I my story "Faith" (https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/83672/faith) the pastor of a church falls in love with a man and reasons that the only way forward is to become a woman. He (she) quotes Matthew 19:12, where Jesus speaks of “eunuchs who were born as such, eunuchs who were made so by others, and eunuchs who choose to live as such for the kingdom of heaven”. He says that Christ understood that there were intersexed people, and those who were without genitals were welcome in heaven. In fact the word is that they give up their sex "FOR the kingdom of heaven". So he rationlizes: "So, by extension somebody who had been male but now appeared female was – in terms of the Old Testament’s strictly binary approach – women. And women can lay with a man and it shall not be sinful".
The reading of scripture tells us more about the reader than the writer.
Maryanne

Other Support for Us.

A good read of Matt 5 will explain some things. And Isaiah 56:4-5 Cements it in my opinion. I don't trust Christians or the Church to accept it. I do my best and know that when I am judged I will meet my Father.

Gwen

This sound like Irans

This sound like Irans approaches to gay people and the transgendered.

Surgery for intersex conditions have been practiced in Iran since the 1930s.[3]:252[4]:25[5] In 1963, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini wrote a book in which he stated that there was no religious restriction on corrective surgery for intersex individuals, though this did not apply to those without physical ambiguity in sex organs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

I dislike this Story.

Unless done at a prepubescent age, the life of a T person is painful and heartbreaking. "Some" churches seem to be waking up but that is half baked. There is a chance that Intersexed individuals...

Don't get your hopes up.

Gwen

When I saw the title of this

Rose's picture

I was afraid that someone might be forcing people to do something that they considered sin. I believe the mental anguish caused by something like that would be as bad as the dysphoria a Christian feels as a trans or homosexual person.

It's taken me many years to come to the conclusion that being trans, even acting on those feelings, is not against Scripture, even though I take the Bible quite literally.

To think that someone would suppose that homosexuality could be 'cured' by SRS shows the depth of people's misunderstanding of the situation. I know they believe they are doing right which is commendable in itself, but supposing they understand something that they have not studied, as it falls outside of their comfort zone, is arrogance.

My hope is to educate fundamental Christianity regarding the situation. I know there are those who would tell me that fundamentalist Christians will never learn, but that isn't so. I have.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

It's Tough being TG

Thank you again Rose.
I wish you strength in your efforts.
Hugs
Maryanne

Thanks!

Rose's picture

Thanks!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary