Let the Music Play Chp. 7

Printer-friendly version

Five-Tone Bar:
“Order up, Lisa.”

“Alright, Charlie.” Lisa picks up the order for table twelve.

She moves through the crowd gracefully, as she heads towards table twelve. She balances the tray in her hands like she has been doing it for years. She hopes she gets a lot of tips tonight.

“Here you go, guys. one club sandwich, one Philly cheesesteak, and one Pastrami on rye.”

“Thanks, Lisa. Are you going to play tonight?” Ralph looks up at Lisa as she stood nearby.

“If a time slot opens up. We’re booked solid tonight.” Lisa was hoping to play the drums for the crowd, but they had several people schedule to
play tonight.

“Well, hopefully, something will open up for you.” Jeffery loved hearing Lisa play.

“I hope.”

Lisa turns and goes back to waitressing. She so wanted to play tonight, but she needed to make money as well. She goes back to taking orders and delivering them. Around eight o’clock, one of the people who had booked the time slot hadn’t shown up.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to rock this joint.” Lisa sits down at the drum set and starts playing Livin’ On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.

She goes from playing the Bon Jovi song into, Thunderstruck by AC/DC. Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin. When she finishes playing, she stands up to the applause from the customers.

Lisa looks out at everyone and bow to them. She loved the applause from everyone.

“Thank you.” Lisa turns the drums over to the next player.

Lisa works for the next few hours and heads home afterward. She opens the door and walks into the apartment she shares with two other people.

“Alicia, I’m home and I brought your favorite sandwich.” Lisa sticks her head in Alicia’s office.

She notices that Alicia had her headphones on and was playing her favorite game. Lisa walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder. She
waits for Alicia to acknowledge her.

Alicia felt a light touch on her shoulder. She pauses her game and looks at Lisa. She was holding a white bag in her hand.

“I got you, your favorite sandwich.” Lisa hands the bag over to Alicia.

“Thanks.” Alicia accepts the bag.

“So, how was work tonight?”

“Same oh, same oh. However, I did enjoy performing for everyone at the bar.”

“Why don’t you think about joining a band? You enjoy playing and your good at it.” Alicia has heard Lisa playing her drums in her bedroom.

“I’ve been looking, and I haven’t found any band willing to give me a chance.” Lisa has auditioned for several bands and none of them wanted to accept her.

“You’ll find a band.” Alicia was sure Lisa will find one that had the same taste as she did.

“I hope so. I’m going to bed.” Lisa kisses Alicia on the cheek.

Alicia has been like a mother to her. Her birth mother had done a lot of stuff to mess her up. When she was ten years old, two of her mother’s
johns had sex with her. Her mother was high as a kite when they raped her. After that incident, her mother started pimping her out. Sometimes, her mother would force her to please her, while they were being filmed.

When she was fourteen years old, her mother got her breast implants. The doctor that did the surgery, was john of her mother’s. The size he gave her, wasn’t meant for a fourteen-year-old girl. Her mother didn’t even give her time to heal before she was sent to an important client her mother had.

The client beat her and would have killed her if she hadn’t stabbed him in his privates with a fork. She twisted and turned it until he passed out from blood loss. After that, she ran away from him and kept running.

It wasn’t until Alicia and her husband took her in and let her live with them that she learned what family meant. Alicia treated her like her very own daughter. Alicia’s husband Steven treated her like their little girl. She didn’t mind being their little girl.

She gets to undress and put on her favorite baby doll nightdress. She crawls onto the custom bed she shares with Alicia and Steven. She normally sleeps between Alicia and Steven.

Lindsey, Tessa, and Kaja House:
Lindsey had her face buried between Kaja’s ample breasts. They were naked under the blankets covering them. She was happy and satisfied with their lovemaking. She could still taste Kaja juices on her lips. As she was drifting off to sleep, her cellphone starts ringing.

“You get it, Kaja.” Lindsey was comfortable and didn’t want to move.

Kaja reaches over to Lindsey’s side of the bed and grabs her cellphone. She looks at the number and notices, it was Terry calling Lindsey.

She presses the accept button “hello?”

“Kaja, is Lindsey nearby?” Terry recognized Kaja's voice right away.

“Yes, she’s right here with me.”

“Good, can you put her on please?” Terry needed to talk with Lindsey.

“Here, Terry wants to talk with you.” Kaja hands the cellphone to Lindsey.

“What’s wrong, Terry?” Lindsey had turned to lay on her back.

“Angela was in a car accident and won’t be able to join us on the road. We need a replacement drummer, right away.” Terry hopes Angela makes it.

“I might know of someone. There’s a place here near us that I can recruit from.” Lindsey was thinking about Five-Tone Bar.

“Well, see if you can find a good drummer. There’s no way we can do our gigs without a drummer.”

“Okay, I’ll go up there tomorrow. Also, what hospital is Angela in?” Lindsey figures the person she was thinking about might be there.

“I’ll send them information on where she is.” Terry still had to get the information from Angela’s lover.

“Okay. I’ll be in contact with you in a few days.” Lindsey ends the phone call.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cool.

WillowD's picture

Me thinks someone is about to join a band, even if it's temporarily.

Looks like by misfortune

Samantha Heart's picture

Lisa will get her big chance to play with a REAL band.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Planets aligning for Lisa

Jamie Lee's picture

Wanting to join a band is the easy part, getting the position is the hard part.

Angela now being in the hospital gives Lisa the break she needs, and might be the person Lindsey is thinking about.

Others have feelings too.