Meagan's Tail ch8 ...Royal lessons 4, intermission Pixie!

Printer-friendly version

Meagan's Tail

A new Universe, a New story!

Intermission of our story

Pixie time!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This place was an abandoned lab of the church and it certainly showed by the defacing of the more normal church twin rose plaque on the wall by having an extra four strands welded onto normal twin intertwined stems that represented pure Human DNA, those extra added strands resent what the Dr Davros was planning for any humans in his experiments!

The once Great doctor had left behind the idea of pure humans and only pure humans running the world years ago during his research into mutant kind for the church. He secretly began research into mutating human DNA under the guise that he was finding ways to end mutants or cure them, but in reality he was finding several ways to make better mutants with science and even Fae magics! More powerful, stable, smart and adding into the mix a super long life time that the Fae creatures offered.

With several years of Davros's personal research done in secret, the church leadership was getting very suspicious of their 'Dr' and his not being able to show any real progress in a cure for mutated humans or a way to end mutant kind all together. But Davros had given them a way to make Fae from what seemed to be normal humans and it had a verifiable success rate...a very LOW rate, but it was something on the order of progress!

That ground breaking process was leading to even more game changing discoveries in altering or reprogramming human DNA and what that lead to on its face was something the leadership did not like at all.

It lead to making even more mutants or Fae out of pure humans!

That was a crime in the eyes of the church even if the process added to the ability to make more 'Death blossom' serum for sale and available other efforts of the church at large! Death Blossom was that one street drug, that could make a normal human into a wielder of magic temporally or a person who already had the power or skill even greater for a short time...but it was wildly unstable, unpredictable results at times and unstable, even tricky to even make.

The leadership came to its conclusions about the out of control doctor during a secret session, they immediately ordered an audit of his work and found what Dr. Davros was hiding and excommunicated him! Basically they ordered all his notes copied, his research duplicated as best anyone could and then...tried to kill him!

Well the church tried and failed

Right now far away from Los Angles the good doctor or what was left of him was sitting in a powered wheel chair and life support unit guided by his only working hand, the right one down the long hallway in his research labs. The church had an assassin try to kill him via a car 'accident'. But little did the church know, the wreck the assassin caused was only a few blocks from this very lab and the cutting edge full service ER it contained with a full staff that was very loyal to the mad doctor!

"Well what is the progress of our latest guest?" Dr Davros's very electronically modulated voice crackled out from the chair's speaker system over to the man walking slowly by his side who seem to be shuffling through vast pages of info on his personal holo unit as the doctor asked him questions.

"He seems to be dying?" the man explained pointing out a set of figures on a file displayed for the Davros on a holo unit built into his chair.

"Please stay on top of this subject's progress and if the subject dies, it dies." he said flatly with no care in the matter "Then ready its remains to be thoroughly filtered, so that we can reclaim as much of my most successful formula so far as we can and then we can try again with a new subject and see if its progress is better." Davros's voice buzzed and crackled back.

"I will sir, as best we can." the man nodded slowly and made several notes on his data pad on the subject in question.

"It would be a shame for the subject if it indeed dies, when I spent so many resources stealing it and the last of my formula back from the church" Davros became enraged and his voice buzzed even more as he ranted out, "those narrow minded fools! Their made up religion is nothing to the level of work I have done, I have done the work of the very GODS themselves...reworked their creations, bent them fully to my will and whims!" his angry voice buzzed out like static from the chair.

Davros guided his chair around the hall's next corner as the motors drive inside it whined on and the pumps that kept this body alive softly banged away, "So any progress on my improved formulas?" he asked the obvious assistant.

"The team has great hopes once we start testing. All the data we gained from this last subject and the subject named "Nathan" that you very successfully turned into a full ELF! Was the breakthrough the program need. The next batch of formula was built on that framework and should yield far less deaths and more or greater change in subjects to come." the man said taping his display every now and then to show Davros the pertinent information via his personal display.

"Hummm too bad...Nathan?" Davros asked with a pause to be reminded of the subject's the name again.

"Yes sir, Nathan."

"Too bad Nathan escaped during the confusion the church made in killing me, perhaps we can get him back for ourselves?" he asked.

"Afraid it would be nearly impossible now sir, Nathan or what Fae he finally became because of your genius, has made it all the way to Los Angeles and is now under the Fae nation's protection. That is why our Mr. Smith joined us as a new subject...the church excommunicated him on the spot and 'Volunteered' him for the last of your formula."

"How nice of Mr. Smith to volunteer in the place of Nathan and too bad that he might die? I never really liked the man with his messy hair and mousy mustache," he paused seeming to grow angry, "never trusted him!" Davros would have spat, if he still could!

"Yes it was nice of him sir," the man agreed with a nod.

"Is there any chance we can get this 'Nathan' back, maybe pay off someone?"

"Sir, these are Fae and they would never do that. Not now and not enough money in the world to even pay them. Although we might make a deal to 'spill' the so they say "beans" on the church and drag their experiments on Fae out into the light! That would certainly end their programs and enhance ours." the man offered as a thought of gain and vengeance for the doctor's attack in one.

"That is one idea, if we can truly keep ourselves hidden and know that for a fact the Fae will not come hunting for us. Because you do know, they never forgive and rarely leave anyone living behind when they seek vengeance on a matter such as this." Davros's voice buzzed once more before he rolled into a doorway.

"Yes sir, I will look deeply into the matter and get back with you as soon as I can," the man said waiting for his boss to enter the room and then entered himself, then closed the door.

~o~O~o~

Elsewhere in the world and time

Mr. Smith was his adopted name and he was very proud of the normal CIA moniker for unknown agents that dealt with the world outside of the CIA firm or its component parts like the military, hired assassins, Intel people of every note or type and your 'run of the mill' police or feds that always got too nosey for their own good!

But right now Mr. Smith or his real name John Chuck was very deep in what seemed a VERY real nightmare! One where he was drowning in real feeling GOO, that was filled with slime, chunks of 'who knows' and other bits of crap he could care less about as he flailed about trying to gasp for air as his body rose towards the surface that right now seemed several miles away!

His thoughts drifted from outright need for air and survival to what had happened to him or so he thought had? He was remembering standing before the church leadership and elders and admitting fault to loosing track of a kid to the Fae....then black!

Next came remembered thoughts of unknown people using his real name and how he hated being called "Chuck" or Mr. Chuck or up-chuck or just 'chucked' by kids all his life till the CIA snatched him up and trained him right after college. That CIA job was one the church landed for him and they would use the CIA itself via him for several years for any of the church's needs or goals.

After the blacking out part he was remembering and then his own hated name being used so much. Came a vividly remembered time of deep fiery pain that lasted for weeks and it was interpreted by him being moved, interrupted for about a day or two it seemed as the pain lessened for that trip or pause, then came back as yet more drugs got pumped into his body.

Now came the time of the GOO, the time right now and him struggling to swim up to the top of this quagmire of crud! "AIR, AIR Gotta find air or I am going to drown in this shit!" he thought as his hand passed what seemed to be the surface and hit a metallic edge or lip of this tub of GOO!

John's hand wrapped around the edge, "Who makes a pool of Goo that has been filled into what seems like a giant brownie pan?" he thought while trying to lift himself over the large curved back edge of the metal lip or edge.

He coughed and spat or sputtered the Goo out of his mouth struggling to clear his mouth and lugs of the mostly slime concoction he was trapped in. John finally got both arms over the ledge and wrapped far enough around it to know that it was one big rounded metal edge, "Just like a huge cooking pan?" he thought again.

The edge was slippery as he tried time and time again to flip his body over the edge and he thought to clear his eyes of the goo, but thought better of the idea that he might loose that tentative grip and slide back into the stuff....and finally drown for good!

He was making headway, almost had a leg hooked over edge when a huge wave sloshed him over the edge in a rush. That is when he fell and fell, twisting, thrashing, flailing, even FLAPPING, as the fall lasted forever and ever. "This must be a nightmare, real falls don't last this long. OR I AM GONG TO DIE! After I fall a thousand feet!" his mind screamed, Then "WACK" he hit the ground and darkness claimed him again.

What seemed to be hours had past before John finally woke back up from his fall's impact, a fall that it seemed took FOREVER to his brain and it was far too long to survive? He had fallen many times via jumping out of planes with a chute on his back and those falls lasted very REAL miles and seemed to take less time than this one did!

John took his time trying to stand, trying to stand while wiping slime free his from eyes so he could see and finally noticed as he got back up to his feet, "This feels wrong, this feels bad, this is not right...THIS IS NOT MY BODY!" his scratchy voice shouted out.

He thought about it all for a second, "Did the church have Dr. Kusanagi put my brain in a an android body? The church's leadership all had long time plans for just doing that, but no real trustworthy volunteers ever came forward for the groundbreaking process and since I failed, that equals I volunteered without being asked?!"

John thought about his situation while he tried standing up on legs that seemed to be crafted from spaghetti or maybe yarn! "If I was or my brain was put in android, I would be able to see slime or not with all the sensors I saw planed for that first run body. So what am I, if not a human?"

With thoughts of being a robot banished from his head as impossible, John pondered what had happened to him while wiping rivers of slime, goo and assorted chunks off his face and from his eyes. He blinked away the last of the slime and looked around, "Where am I," his strained voice scratched out, to echo around him several times that would reason a large empty space was around him, "Am I in a hanger or huge warehouse?" he could not tell in the slightly dim light given off in some what bright flashes now and then by a failing light or lights far above his head.

John searched about the warehouse or hanger and laid his eyes on a girl standing a few yards away and waved to her. She waved back, miming his moves perfectly. "Hey stop that!" he tried to shout and that is when his brain finally caught up to the truth, by seeing the 'girl' nearly shout too like a mirrored twin.

The girl was him!

The girl was no GIRL, it was him reflected in a wall size mirror. No not a mirror he realized with a start that got his heart pumping away like mad in fright, it was not clear like glass and more like metal, like polished stainless steel. "Ohhh crap that is a waste can!" John shouted...no actually John really screamed in fear when he finally realized his mistake and spun around to check the room once again finding the floor was made up of absurdly large vinyl tiles and an even larger door across the room or what he took to be a warehouse or hanger.

"They shrank me down to doll size!" he screamed!

John looked down at his chest and hefted...boobs! His new boobs and noticed with a wave of a hand over his slime covered head again, what he mistook for stringy slime was really indeed slime covered hair going all the way down to his butt. He felt out for the end of the hair and found something that should not be there past his new long locks...Wings?

His hand flicked at wings, a HUGE set of them on his back. So he hesitantly tried to 'flap' them and FLAP they did tossing slime all around on the tile floor. Freaking out, John ran up to the shinny trash can's side and looked himself or herself over in the shinny uneven surface. When the girl's face matched his expression, he knew for sure that his body had indeed been changed and he went on to list the changes. "Wings...Doll Size..." he noted with a shout, "Purple eyes...Pointy ears...Girl!" he shouted even louder.

"They turned me in to a Fairy or a Pixie!" he screamed in vain and fainted to the cold floor in a heap.

It did not take too long for John to come on back to the land of the woken and the new 'she' stood up while looking herself over once again in the can's reflective side, "Humm pointed wings in four segments, my height seems to be about a foot. That tells me I am or should be a pixie rather than a shorter in height and more rounded winged fairy."

John took quick stock of the room once again and noticed the wall next to the can was not a wall but a cabinet that had to have a sink by the water facet's values being duplicated in operation at the base of the cabinet on the floor for hands-off washing for medical personal to stay more sterile.

It took some effort, a few slips and two near falls but John climbed up to the cabinet's top and stood there surveying the room again from a much higher perch. Across the room where she had fallen, John noted his or her fall was from a high rimmed table with a huge body size pile or mound of sludge or what he figured was left over human ooze and slime from his transformation into a Pixie! That mound was all that remained of his old human self.

All that John was is now a pile of leftovers on the metal table.

"They must have thought I died, then rolled me in here to carve up and examine later. I must have kept right on changing into a Fae and into this...A Barbie doll with wings!" John nearly cried at what his new life ended up being.

John sobbed on for several minutes before sniffing away her tears, "Lets get cleaned up and figure out what to do next. Before they come find me like this and carve me up like a Thanksgiving Turkey!"

Before leaping down into the sink she turned on the faucet's water and let it run till it was hot but not burning hot. Once under the hot water's flow the slime slid off her body and down the drain with ease. A few instinctive 'flutters' of her new wings and they were quickly cleaned off and ready to fly...maybe?

With all the ooze, slime and chunky crud washed off John reappraised herself in a small mirror that was sitting on the table top, "GOD I look hot!" she 'wolf whistled' to herself in the distortion free glass because the trash can's metal did not do her new body justice on her first look!

John took in all his new parts on a list form top to bottom, "Hair blonde with hints of green?" he pondered as she ran her fingers thought its length if that green was permanent or a temporary dye from the slime?

Next she studied her face, "Knockout!" was her only thoughts, "Body of a workout babe about age twenty...ish and I am about twelve inches tall" she noted with a ruler paper pinned to a wall next to the table, "...Barbie doll! I am a Fae Barbie doll with wings!" she sobbed.

The last item she noted was the new wings, "Pointy and ooohhh boy colorful like a butterfly!" then she ran a finger down one wings edge noting it was thick in the main wing and really, really thin towards the edge and almost knife sharp on the last inch! Well 'inch' to her new scale of life.

"Well lets tr....." she thought about hovering and was already doing it!

"Hovering...check! That is one down, now lets do a slow fli........" she instantly screamed as her body took off straight 'UP' like it was shot from a cannon and she stuck the false ceiling titles blowing several of the free from the hanging grid that fell to the floor with loud thuds. Next she bounced off a wall trying to correct her flight path and slammed into yet one more wall and lastly ping pong balled off yet three more of the room's walls leaving big dents or holes in each as her body bounced off!

John's very first flight ended in a crash landing right into the trash can's side that dented it ALL the way into its far side! She had flattened it with a big 'DONG' in one fierce blow!

All she had time for during the flight or 'accident' was one very long and very loud, "EEEEEEEPPPPPP!" that ended with a moan of failure in impacting the can while her upside-down body slid down the can's side to the cold floor.

John laid there in a crumpled heap while staring at the ceiling pondering her mistake, "I only thought to give off a little power to fly, like walking and I got full military setting on AFTERBURNER!"

"Flying lesson over for today! So what now?" she thought and heard what sounded like a herd of elephants or T-rexes running down the hallway this way, "Shit if they find me, they will carve me up and make Fae model kit out of my remains 'glue not included!'..." she worried out.

As the foot steps or foot crashes of thunder came ever closer to the room, John ran off towards the cabinet with the sink on top and yanked at the handle that she could barely reach and swung it open. She jumped inside in the nick of time as the room's door unlocked and opened to two men and a third sitting in a motorized wheel chair of some sort that had a very complex life support for the clearly injured man on it, or better in it as the support system wrapped around most of the man.

One of the men flicked on the room's lights and the blast of BRIGHT light hit John's newly reformed Fae eyes like a blowtorch! "EEEEEPPPP!" she squeaked falling backwards into the cabinet, what she thought was a fully lit room, was in reality only lit-up by a very dim emergency light that was constantly flickering!

The stomping herd of elephants or dinos she had heard was the men walking normally towards this room, "Ohhh these Fae sense are amazing! I was in a nearly black room and I thought it was daylight!"

"So this was our guest Mr. Smith, well I'd have to say the man fell apart!" Dr. Davros's voice buzzed out from his chair as he tried to laugh and ended up in a coughing fit.

"Yes sir, unfortunately your formula was not a success on this man. But we gained lots of data from his death and still can gain more with a thorough autopsy. Then afterwards we can filter and salvage your formula out of Mr. Smiths remains!"

John figured out who the injured man was in the chair, "That is Dr. Davros, I thought I had killed him two weeks back! He must have survived the hit I was ordered to take out on him and 'DAMN IT' maybe if he had died," John growled, "I would not be a Barbie doll with wings!" John finally hissed out in anger.

For the next several minutes the three men chatted away about what had happened to Smith and what they or a team of autopsy specialists would do with his remains. They finally left and John was so furious he really did not hear what they said. But he wanted vengeance for what was done to him!

"Now to get out of here without ending up dead or worse as a science experiment!" she grumbled jumping back down to the floor from the cabinet.

John examined the room closer and spotted the rooms old ID plate on the wall and remembered it instantly, "This is the lab that Davros shut down last year, he must of hid the fact he reopened it and kept to his personal experiments the church had banned him from!"

"I know the layout of this place and where," John smiled as she spotted the air conditioning vent on the far wall, "I know where most of the ducts lead to and they go outside!"

John ran to the large return air duct cover and found it was very well screwed down. So she started to yank on it and finally got one of the louvers to tear free, "Great just enough room to slip through and get out of here!" she smiled inwardly sliding her body over the lip and inside towards freedom or whatever waited for the new Fae pixie!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

who knows?

shadowsblade's picture

Who knows which way this new fae will fall...on good side or bad side?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Pixie power

I see much "fun" in your future, "Dr." Davros. >:->

Well done.

Dr. Davros

giggles! nice sneaking a Dr. Who villain into the story!

DogSig.png

who? is who?

shadowsblade's picture

who? is who? or whom is who or is that HOOOOO like owl?

but there are other villains and heros hiding in my works

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Great, Great!

Love this expanding world..oopps Universe. Pixies are pretty fierce.. is this new recruit going to receive specialized training and pair up with???

alissa

Great, Great!

Love this expanding world..oopps Universe. Pixies are pretty fierce.. is this new recruit going to receive specialized training and pair up with???

alissa

Graphic update

Podracer's picture

And yes, the doctor's name did conjure an image as he rolled down the corridor!
Left wondering, however, what Miss Chuck's goo pan smelt like, I would guess not like roses or lavender.. Unless this Pixie doesn't have much of a "nose".
Undoubtedly the new Barbie-bat will have no love for Dr.D or her ex church, but I wouldn't vouch for her character going on past history. Maybe she will act against them, but it would be revenge, not justice in mind.

"Reach for the sun."

we will see?

shadowsblade's picture

we will see?

only the "shadow" knows what comes next and EXTERMINATE!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Smell

Probably like a meat processing plant or a slaughter house. There's no reason to assume that the human stew would rot in that small amount of time.

Blown cover

Jamie Lee's picture

Where are the Darleks? ...couldn't help it. :-)

Davros isn't as smart as he thinks, creating his very own whistle blower, one who knows where she is and is pissed. One should never use people they know or have worked with. They might come back and bite them.

Others have feelings too.

yep!

shadowsblade's picture

Davros was far too hell bent to get his formula back and it might have been the only way to get a sample back from the "church" after they tried to kill him!

we will see what the new Pixie does in the world, be she good or bad?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

yep!

shadowsblade's picture

Davros was far too hell bent to get his formula back and it might have been the only way to get a sample back from the "church" after they tried to kill him!

we will see what the new Pixie does in the world, be she good or bad?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective