Katie Ann - Chapter 37: You Here Every Other Week?

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2021

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Authors note: Sorry my stock pile of unpublished chapters is getting very small, and I am still busy with real life.

Chapter Thirty-Seven: You Here Every Other Week?

The next morning the girls were woken up and marched downstairs still in their Princess footed jammies to the kitchen table. After some pancakes, Daddie herded the girls back towards the bedroom.

Soon the girls were wearing the first set of matching dresses that they wore together. Attacking each of their heads, he put a large matching bow in their curls. Once in the mudroom, the girls put their own shoes on. After wearing the white cardigan that Daddie had supplied them, they filter out to the Escalade. Katie just crawled into her car seat and waited for her Daddie to come and harness her in after he was done with Stacy.

After that task was done the blended family was on the road. While they were pulling into the Church parking lot, Daddie's phone dinged. Coming to a stop in a parking spot he started to do what appeared to be a text conversation.

He helped Stacy out after his daughter, and started to speak to her, "Stacy?"

"Yes, Uncle?"

"Your parents contacted me, they will be home after your bedtime. I will bring you to school tomorrow, and your mother will pick you up after school."

"Ok, Uncle," she said as they walked into the building.

Soon Katie was dragging her friend to where Becka and Heather were standing. She thought to herself about the first time she met these friends. Her shy side came out huge that day, plus she was still nervous that someone would have a fit about a nineteen-year-old seven-year-old. It has been over two months now, and she no longer cares what people think about her much.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After Sunday school the girls headed back toward the common room, where they were greeted by not Daddie but the pastor's wife. "Hello, Katie. Hello Stacy. I hope you don't mind if I borrow these two Angels for what I previously discussed, Adam?"

"If you don't mind that their halos are held up by horns, Lorianne."

"Hey!" Katie said towards her Daddie as she followed the lady into the office.

"Katie, you are here every other week right?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"So if my math is correct you will be here the Sunday of Thanksgiving right?"

"I am not sure Ma'am, I guess," Katie answered, not sure where this questioning was headed towards.

Lorianne ignored the uncertainty of the regressed girl, and continued, "I would like you, two Angels, to do a skit two weeks from today. One of you will be an Angel and the other will be Mary. Can you one of the two of you memorize a few lines?"

"Yes, Ma'am." "I think so, Mrs. Greggory." That was what she was rewarded with.

Mrs. Greggory handed a piece of paper to the two of them, "Great, I will let the two of you decide who is going to be the Angel. She will need to memorize these lines."

Katie found the paper being shoved into her hands by her best friend, "I get tongue-tied talking on the stage, Katie," as they followed the pastor's wife out.

"Umm thank you, I think." She thought to herself about the fact she is the one who has a shyness problem.

The two of them handed their papers from Sunday school and the Angel lines to Katie's Daddie and then went towards their friends to waste time.

"What was Mrs. Greggory talking to the two of you for?" Heather asked.

"She wants us to do a skit involving Mary and an Angel," Stacy answered.

"Oh," Heather answered as the group changed the discussion to gymnastics since Becka took lessons.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After pulling into the garage Daddie released the two girls from their car seat harnesses in the car. They were quickly ushered upstairs where Stacy was sent to the bathroom to use it. Meanwhile, Katie found herself on the changing table and her dress was stripped off her.

While the regressed girl was getting her bottom changed, Stacy walked back into the room. Uncle directed the girl to have a seat and wait.

Daddie quickly dressed the girl into a Disney sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. After some socks were on her feet, she was set on the ground.

Stacy found herself being lifted up next, which induced an "Eep," out of her.

She soon found herself on the changing table where she was strapped down. "I will be right back, Sweetie. I need to dig your clothes out," Uncle said.

Stacy took those moments to look around, she had never been up here before. It appeared to her that where the strap connected was out of her arms reach. She, and respectively her best friend when she was up here, couldn't get free if she, they, wanted to.

Daddie returned with a bundle of clothing, and set it behind his Niece's head.

Undoing the strap, he stripped her before dressing her in a similar outfit as Katie. After setting her on the ground, he directed both fully dressed girls downstairs towards Katie's pile of items.

"Which one of the two of you is going to be the Angel?"

"Stacy volunteered me, Daddie," Katie answered with a pout.

Daddie responded by putting the lines to memorize inside a bag in Katie's laundry before grabbing everything up and directing both girls towards the mudroom to put their shoes and coats on.

He opened up both doors in the car before turning to the back to put the items in it. After Katie got in the car, she thought it was odd that the spare booster seat was sitting between the two girls' car seats. After strapping both girls in nice and tight he headed out of the garage.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After a stop for dinner at the local diner, Adam headed towards Mountain. Katie noticed that once he got into town the GPS didn't direct him towards her college, instead, it directed him to turn into a neighborhood she didn't recognize. That wasn't the only odd thing because he didn't usually use his GPS to go to her college.

He pulled into a driveway where he lightly tooted on the horn. Katie wondered why we were here. She apparently was not the only one, because Stacy asked her, "Why are we here?" Katie just shrugged in response.

The front door to open up and Mr. Schneider!?!? and Laura!?!? walked out.

"Isn't that Alice from your pictures?"

"That is Laura, but why we are picking her up I haven't a clue."

Daddie opened up Stacy's door and unstrapped her. After helping her out, he helped Laura into the middle booster.

Once he had helped Laura with her seatbelt, he helped Stacy back into the car.

"Hello, Laura, nice to see you. It has been about a month."

"Hello Katie Anne, always nice to see you. And you must be the Stacy that is preventing Katie from seeing me." Laura said while hugging both girls, before saying towards Stacy who didn't know what to say, "Relax I was only teasing you, Stacy. Do either of you two know where we are going?"

Katie just shrugged while Stacy said, "Nope we didn't even know we were picking you up." Uncle at this moment was talking with Laura's Daddie.

"All I was told by Mommie as she was leaving for work was Katie's Daddie was picking me up in the afternoon about an hour after church. She also told me that I should dress warmly."

The three girls watch the two Daddies split up with only Katie's Daddie got into the Escalade. He looked back as if to make sure all three were buckled up before driving away. Meanwhile, the three in the backseat were surprisingly quiet as if trying to figure out where they were going.

Katie saw that they headed towards her college, and whispered that fact. She continued with, "There goes my dorm, so we are not headed there."

"Isn't that the ice rink building, Katie?" Laura asked as Katie's Daddie turned on the blinker. Stacy for her part was lost.

Katie answered her friend with, "It is."

Daddie didn't park, instead pulled in front of the building where he was met by Ally and Tiff. The regressed girl's roommate helped her out of the car. Meanwhile, Tiff helped the other two girls out.

Looking towards the sign, Katie noticed that it says "Public Open Skating, Sunday 2-5."

"The two of us will make sure all three of them are fed, Adam. We are expecting you six to seven?" Tiffany said.

"Yes, probably closer to seven, maybe later. Katie probably should eventually meet her Grandparents but this would be more enjoyable for her." Adam said, before continuing towards Ally, "I will put Katie's items in her room, is it ok that I lock her keys in the room?"

"That is fine, Adam." Ally replied while accepting something from Adam.

"Katie I will pick you up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at the normal time."

Katie, who just realized she was not going to her parent's home for Thanksgiving, just agreed with it.

He turned towards Laura before telling her that her mother was picking her up later and telling Stacy when he was picking her up.

With that being said, The two older girls marched the young girls into the building towards a skate rental area.

“Two youth two, and … " Ally started before looking down at Laura.

Laura answered the glance with, "Youth one and a half, Miss."

Since the rental girl acknowledged the young girl, Ally continued with, "I have my own skates, here are the discount cards for two of them."

As the girl looked at the cards she said, "I thought that was you, Kath."

"Hello, Mel, " Katie said with a slight wave.

Mel peered at Stacy, “Hey aren’t you the girl who came with the congressman about a week ago in class?”

“Maybe,” the blushing girl replied back.

After dealing with the payment, Ally led her three charges towards where Tiffany was waiting with her skates.

The three girls waited patiently for Ally or Tiffany to put their skates on. Once that task was done they hobbled over to the rink, but not before Tiff told them to stick together, and signal one of the older girls if they have a problem.

Getting into the rink Stacy immediately made a butt plant on the ice. Laura joined her trying to help her up. Once those two were upright Katie decided to check out how hard the ice was with her butt.

They eventually figured out if they held hands that they were more stable. Soon they were enjoying themselves going slowly around the rink. A flash caught the corner of the group's eyes. It was Ally doing a jump on the ice in the middle.

Katie and Laura just dropped their jaws, while Stacy said rhetorically out loud, "How can she do that?"

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

"Kathleen is that you?" Some guy asked the group.

"Last I checked, Sam."

He continued, "Great, what did you get for question seven?"

"In chemistry? I don't recall that question since I did that homework Thursday. It really doesn't matter because the answers are always in the text of the assigned chapter."

"I guess I should read the chapter. Hey, you think you could set me up with Allison?"

The regressed girl looked towards where her roommate was doing jumps and lifts with some guy she didn't recognize. She looked back at the school clown slash druggie, and said: "I believe she is already taken, Sam." She directed his eyes towards Ally, where he got obviously frown on his face.

When he noticed that Ally was coming towards them, he quickly skated off after telling the group bye. She skated up with her guy and squeezed Katie's bottom. "Is everyone ok, I noticed that trouble number one was bothering you three."

"He asked a homework question, which was strange because Chemistry homework is always a study guide for the assigned chapter to read. He also asked me to set you up with him … " The girls caught the older girl secretly glancing at the mysterious guy. "... I wouldn't set you up with him if he was the last guy on the earth."

"You three need anything before Mathew and I return to having fun?" Ally looked, particularly at Katie.

"Guess I do need something, " the regressed girl said with a blush and took Ally's outstretched hand, and skated out of the rink with her to deal with the issue.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

"Thank you for enjoying our monthly open skate, the rink will be closing in fifteen minutes, " the loudspeakers blared.

The girls, who had been semi steady on their feet most of the day took that as a cue to fall on their collective bums. Tiff chose that moment to skate up with a smirk on her face. She asked them if they needed any help, which they gladly accepted before skating as a group towards Ally and the mysterious Mathew. Katie made a mental note to question her roomie later tonight about him.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Walking into the dining hall after Ally checked them in, the young girls headed towards Mrs. Schneider who was dishing out food.

"What can I get you, Princess?"

"I will have the spaghetti, Mommie."

"And you, Sweetheart?"

"Swedish Meatballs Ma'am," Katie answered.

"Last but not least, Sweetie?"

"Spaghetti Ma'am please."

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Sitting at the table the two college-aged girls quizzed the school-aged girls if they had fun today. Katie replied, "Yes we did, but apparently some of us have more talent than the rest of us on skates.”

“Yes you were excellent, Ally,” Laura continued.

“That is what just over a decade of lessons will get you. Of course, it was too busy to do anything complicated.”

Stacy exclaimed, “Those were not complicated?”

Blushing Ally shook her head and turned towards her food.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Someone knocked on the dorm room door, where the three girls were laying on Katie’s bed watching a movie on her laptop. After receiving permission to enter, Mrs. Schneider entered the room.

“What are you watching girls?” She asked as she reached over and squeezed Katie’s bottom.

Laura told her Mommie, “Katie just got the new Cars DVD, so we thought we would watch it.”

While the girls were doing that, Mrs. Schneider appeared to be on a mission. She first went to the regressed girl’s nightwear drawer, next she grabbed the diaper bag. Laying a changing mat on the ground she patted it while looking at Katie.

After Katie laid down on it, Laura’s mother started to change the regressed girl diaper before dressing her in princess footed jammies. She allowed Katie to crawl back on the bed to resume watching her video. As she was walking out of the room, she told Laura to find her in the common room after the movie was done.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

As Ally was tucking Katie in bed at about nine-thirty, the little girl asked, “Ally, tell me about Mathew.”

“He is just someone from one of my classes, but I haven’t really spent time with him before today. He has invited me on a date tomorrow, told me to bring my skates along.” Ally replied with a very red face.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos