Meagan's Tail ch9 ...Royal lessons 5, intermission Pixie part2!

Printer-friendly version

Meagan's Tail

A new Universe, a New story!

Intermission of our story

Pixie time!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next hour plus 'John' was the best name to us for right now, until she had time to think or even think to give herself a more fitting name! She had walked or semi-crawled down the dirty AC ducting of the build and YES...AC ducts DO get very dirty even in a lab that is supposed to be clean!

John meandered as best she could throughout the maze of squared steel tubes, trying to figure out were she was from time to time by looking out a vent and straining to read the numbers on the rooms that ID'ed them all.

"GOD, I thought this would be easy as pie to figure my way out. But the seeing the world of AC ducting on a blueprint verse actually walking around via being small enough to BE actually inside them is a VERY different world indeed!" she sighed out long and hard in the AC's ever present stiff breeze.

It took some time, but John figured out that she needed to go down at least one whole floor of the lab's complex and maybe two in total to find a machine room with outside access. So at the next intersection going down she found it easy to 'flutter' down if she just closed her eyes and just let the new flying instinct run wild. John looked back the shaft going up after landing softly instead of the harsh THUD if impact she had expected, "I hope I don't need to go back. Because I'd bet on messing up and doing the whole pixie ping pong ball bit yet again!"

As she walked down duct after duct it, even with constant checking of room numbers to verify where she was at. It was a looming fact, that she was becoming lost in the maze of the AC system. Then John came upon a conundrum! An intersection, one way led into a huge blower that would certainly chop her into pixie-burger and the other duct lead into vastly smaller 'high velocity' duct-work that John knew was not on the blueprints he had consulted on for the security team guarding this place years ago.

She shrugged in defeat while walking back to the last grate to recheck her position, "This is not looking well to me, I might not ever get out of here alive!"

At the new grate she checked the room's number and decided to take an unexplored duct that headed what she knew for sure was 'east' and how she just 'knew' that was one of the new sense she had gained in the change. Much like a bird, she knew...that was north she nodded over to the dark ducting behind her and back over there to her left, was a duct going east!

John passed by three grates along this new ducting and stopped to check this room's number, plus what it might be! She grabbed the grill's venting vane and gave it a shove so she could see the room better by fitting her head past it. Once she got her head past the metal vane, she sang out, "This is one of the machinery rooms and I see daylight past the generator over there! It must be daylight, because the generator needs to have an exhaust vent going outside of the building!"

Now with light at the end of the tunnel or well at least this branch of the tunnel. John stepped back from leaning her head into the room and kicked at the grill's vane to break it and let her into the room. But she did not really grasp her new strength and overestimated it's new power. SO the whole grill was blown free of the duct and flew wildly across the room and bashed into the far wall with a BANG!

"Ohhhh shit! Over did that kick and I bet someone heard it!" she shrieked out ducking back deeper into the duct-works!

For about twenty minutes John stood peeking around the duct-works next corner waiting for a hand or arm or even a head to pop its way into the duct and maybe spot her and it never came, "Maybe they did not hear that one?" she gave the duct-works a near silent sigh.

She crept back to the machinery room, peeked inside and found no one was there or had been there!

With some mental discipline she leapt out of the duct-works closing her eyes and used only instinct to flutter her way down slowly until she felt cool concrete under her feet.
Once on the floor John looked around and started searching out the large room for the source of the daylight that barely streamed any real light over that already coming from the room's many light fixtures.

She found the light was coming in via a locked window about eight feet up a smooth concrete wall, there was a small ledge made by some of the generator's feed piping coming from the outside. BUT that was up four whole feet over her head and being only twelve inches tall meant that might have well been a mile!

To say John was frustrated was an understatement, she was caught between one of several bad choices.

Plan number one. Was try to fly up there on top of the pipes and while flying up, maybe or certainly goof it all up! AND all that mess would have the security team pour into the room looking for the noise of her 'pinballing' off all the walls!

Plan number two. Was looking for something, just anything to climb up on like a chair or ladder in the small room or even more crazy go out into the hallways or rooms nearby this one to find such an item. THEN try to get it back here unseen and unheard!

Plan three, was trying to climb up on the generator and shimmy or something across to the wall, then slide down towards the narrow window ledge. Then lastly hope to make a jump over to the window before hitting the floor or wildly flapping and maybe going off once again like a 'pinball' on steroids!

Next was plan number four, was the worst of all! Because choosing this last choice over the rest, meant going out the room's only door and into the complex's hallways out in the open. She might be in a barbie doll size body, but that did not mean she was invisible!

There was a fifth choice, try to fly back up into the AC vents without 'pinballing' around the room. John thought to herself...'low chance of that happening!'

Right when John was the angriest with her current situation and very, VERY frustrated about the whole mess of what seemed to be her new life. She was mulling all the plans over and over and over growing ever more tense. She even made a more frustrating try at jumping up at the pipe ledge when a flash of light blanked out her vision and blackness took her away.

When John finally awoke, she found that both hands were cuffed behind her back and was laying face down on the concert with nearly a dozen security guards in SWAT style gear staring down at her.

"Well lookyyyy here our skinny naked teen just woke up!" a woman hovering over her sassed, "Now tell us princess how did you get into our building and this mess before we toss you into the waste reclaimer system, then pump your remains out into the lab's rose garden as fertilizer!" an angry woman asked 'John' and she appeared to be the team's leader!

John was more than a bit confused about what the woman had just said, so she tried to look herself over and found that her body was no longer a Pixie barbie doll at all! But she was now a very skinny undeveloped girl john reasoned about age fourteen at best!

She was still groggily form the sudden change back to what would be normal human size, but awkwardly still female, "I...I...What?" is all she could muster beyond her 'twice in the same day' fried brain.

"Hummmm!" the woman angrily grunted, "You must be one the lab experiments that got loose without the doc's noticing?" the angry woman asked no one in particular and yanked John back up to her feet as a man came into the room dressed in a medical uniform.

"One of yours doc?" one of the other guards questioned making room for him to pass by or see the girl better and started tossing a poncho like hospital gown over John's still naked form as he asked.

"None of mine are missing..." He puzzled out looking John's small body over, "But this might be Doctor Gunther Octavius's latest creation or experiment?"

"Call that guy and get him down here right now!" the seething guard leader said yanking John to the room's doorway and out down the hallway, then finally into an empty exam room.

After she sat John down on the exam table, she started to take off the handcuff, "Now if I take these off, you are not going to get all frog-y on me or I will beat the living shit out of you doctor's orders, wants, needs or not!" the woman ordered with a stern warning and she nodded back in agreement for now.

John waited a short time with the woman watching over her every move till a very young man in dirty medical scrubs showed up and he seemed to be put off at being interrupted, "What is this, I have now subjects missing or any alive right now!" he huffed in rough English entering the room, "What is this girl?" he asked in his dense German accent.

"So, Gunther. This girl is not one of your Fae experiments?" the doctor already in the room asked.

"Mine...mine are all dead from being drained of "DB" or died in transition from baseline to Fae," he puzzled out looking John's body over, "BUT!" he exclaimed in surprise, "This girl is certainly some kind of Fae, some part of their race. Were did you find this one?" he asked.

"We found her in the 'genny' room after the alarm sounded in there for an unauthorized movement or sound. First we secured the lab's outside parameter, then searched the room and Bingo! We found her!" the guards leader informed Gunther.

~"So that's why they found me, I forgot that they secured the building from outside parameter, then working inward to keep the experiments from getting away!"~ John remembered silently.

The new doctor Gunter started examining her by flipping John's now longer hair off her ears, "Well she has the marked pointed ears of a Fae." then he looked at her eyes next, "and the eyes look human at first glance but are Fae by that slight purple color in them that you only see when looking much closer.

The doctor went to the wall and flipped the lights off for a few seconds and then right back on, "Did you all see that purple glowing of the eyes people? That is the mark of Fae too and some mutants of course!"

Next he examined her leg closer around the knee by flexing her joint a bit, "We definitely have some type of Fae here gentlemen and the knee joint proves it!" he exclaimed and went on to explain his findings as he flexed her knew a few times to show all in the room, "see the Fae knee is closer to a 'ball and socket'. Whereas the human knee is more like two bones rammed together, with a kneecap on top and tendons holding it all together!"

John looked on and really noticed how much she had really changed in only one day! It was strange to think the old "John" was now very dead to the world and this new "Fae" embodiment was taking over in place of that forever changed man!

"So who's experiment are you little girl or who's lab did you escape from?" Gunther asked her in a deep voice and very thick German accent.

"I woke up there and...and...I don't remember anything!" she kind of lied, but it was the truth in a strange way! She really did not know what had gone on for the last few days, weeks or maybe months!

"Well if no one will take claim of you..." the doctor said coldly and his words made John shiver with fright. "Then I will take you over to my "DB" lab for testing and see what we can get out of you."

"DB?" she asked timidly.

"You have never heard of 'Death blossom'..." the German doctor grinned evilly back at John and she drew back from him in fright, "Because that is only the first step!" he admitted wildly!

That is when it all started to dawn on John, she had heard of all the experiments the church had done on the many various Fae and making tries at creating mutants. Next was the street drug that enhanced or made human magic users wildly more powerful for a short time. Then she was told it could in a massive dose make non-magic users...MAGICAL!

All of that creation was very expensive to make, more expensive to even buy and incredibly hard to get.

'Death Blossom' was the street name for both the drug and the process to create it.

But now she was understanding 'the how' behind the church even making it...they made it directly from the Fae themselves and it seemed the Fae or a Fae died during the process!

That is why the church had the old 'John" chase that teenager across the whole nation right to the Fae embassy doors. They made that teen boy into a Fae via Dr. Davros's serum, the church leaders never told him of that process. And here was John by the same experiment changed into an actual Fae...a Fae girl and about to die in some horrible way!

This is when the exam room's door popped open by a gurney and John realized it was here to take her who knows where deeper into the labs and to be surly experimented on and the most likely end result was death and being carved up! The gurney had its patent straps already laid out and at the ready in case she did not want to go willingly!

With the door open she saw an opportunity that might not come again, "Ohhh FUCK THIS!" she shouted while making a bolt for the open door and while everyone's attention was occupied by the gurney being readied for the room.

John leapt form the exam table with intent of slipping past the only guard in the room and then under the front of the gurney and down the hallway. She knew the buildings layout well and now not being Barbie sized traveling via the AC ducting meant she knew the way out!

And to freedom!

John only moved about a foot before the woman guard graded her by the shoulders, the larger woman must have see the move coming and reacted far too quick, "OOOHHH no you don't..." she barked then growled, "I warned you about getting 'froggy' on me!

"Let me go I am not an experiment, I am a person and not some fucking lab rat!" John screamed back and to anyone within earshot, she sounded more like a cornered animal than teen girl!

"You are going nowhere!" the guard insisted by putting an iron grip on the teen's shoulders and arms while she squirmed all about. John quickly found that her new smaller self was on the losing side of this fight. The woman guard was clearly much stronger than John's now scrawny teen body and on top of that even stronger than most women her size!

"I am not a lab rat!" John kept shouting while struggling to get free of the woman.

With all the shouting and fighting, the woman guard noticed one thing...a change in the teen she was fighting with.

The teen girl's body was shrinking!

AND SHRINKING AWAY FAST!

John struggled, squirmed, twisted and fought as her body shrank down and down in size to the guard's astonishment! Her body shrank, but still had power behind its moves and when her 'Pixie' wings finally slid out of John's back.

The guard quickly found that she was in trouble, the teen was now doll size as wings popped free of her back! AND those innocent looking and very 'cute' wings were more like very well decorated razor blades to the guard's hands. Their wild flapping was quickly shredding the guard's thick gloves and the flesh under them RIGHT to the bone!

"WHAT THE HELL!" the woman shouted out, then that shout turned into howls of pain as the Pixie's wings shredded her gloves and hands into a bloody mess. |

The guard had to let go, she had no real choice in the matter because both hands were in no shape to hold much of anything right now. With the guard's hands only a memory now, John flapped wildly towards the doorway and right out into the hallway where one of the lab's other guards was waiting for her!

And indeed a huge male guard was waiting and he was armed with what seemed to be an even bigger shotgun! John knew that shotgun on sight instantly...it was an AA12, one of the fastest firing full auto shotguns ever made and this one had a huge thirty round magazine all ready.

A shouted order came from the room that John had just left. "Don't let her out of here alive...KILL HER if need be!"

With that shouted order the guard raised his weapon at John and she knew what that thing could do to her only a dozen feet away. One of those things that gun could do, was fill the air around her body with hundreds of pellets in less than a minute as it emptied the huge magazine!

John had two choices...

One was front of her, the huge guard with a very HUGE gun! The other choice was behind her, that used to be a straight shot to the lab's entrance doors! But they had changed it since her last visit and now there was a glass wall with one locked glass doorway blocking her only known path out of the lab complex!

John looked at the locked door, plus yet another guard making sure it was indeed blocked and back to her front to see what was coming and raised both of her tiny hands before her small body to try and shield it from imminent death.

The guard fired...the shotgun pellets flew at the little Pixie only to bend or deform around her tiny body, then fly farther down the hallway where they shattered the glass divider and its locked door! John stared at the guard and his now empty gun, he had fired all thirty rounds! Yet none of those hundreds of pellets even touched the Pixie and that is when John noticed that her hands were glowing intensely making a shield, a bubble that protected her small body from the blasts of the gun.

On instinct alone John saw her now open path so, she flew down the open hallway and right out the shattered entrance doors beyond...she was free for now!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hey all you readers!!

shadowsblade's picture

hey all you readers!!

Feel free to ask questions or even comment on adding in something? I do listen and have made whole characters from one comment or changed a whole story-line over a suggestion!

have fun all

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Great story

Gianna Michelle's picture

My only comment or question is when can you post more. Lol seriously I am enjoying your stories and eagerly awaiting the next posting. Take care and God Bless.

Learn something new every minute

Jamie Lee's picture

So, finally John the pixie is free. Now what? Can she get to the Fae compound without getting caught again? How did she acquire magic after being changed because of the serum? Or did John have the latent ability?

Davros doesn't know it is John who escaped, and who also knows where the lab is located. But if she can't get that information to someone she can trust or to the Faes, then the monster remains safely hidden.

One thing is certain, she needs clothes until she gets to a place where they may not be needed.

And chapter three will be posted, when?

Others have feelings too.

Hope more to come

Love the story hope there will be more to come

I realize I'm late with this comment,

But I just can't shake the image of John the pixie looking for clothes in the Barbie section of Toys 'R' Us. Then checking out the furniture.

Her flight theme song could be 'Up We Go - Into the Wild Blue Yonder'.

The size change was a surprise but I admit I know very little about the fae.

Thank you for this fun story!

theme song

shadowsblade's picture

her theme song is more like "wing and a prayer!"
But it would be cool to shop for a home in that place for maybe 5000$ VS buying a real home at 300k!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective