Emma and Sam

Comments

Emma and Sam

Andrea Lena's picture

No spoilers alert -

I can't say how this ends since my bratty daughter is giving me these one at a time. What I can say is this is such a great story and I hope everyone reads it!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This one

Podracer's picture

- is reading it.

"Reach for the sun."

Not ADA friendly

Teek's picture

I went to read this story, but the type of PDF it is makes text to speech capabilities limited. The current way it is posted makes it too frustrating for me to get through, sorry. Please consider just posting it on this site the normal way.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Posted Elsewhere

Kelly posted it on FM yesterday. It's available in all their formats. Read Aloud works fine for me here and on FM. The app does work better (more natural speech pattern) on my Samsung Android tablet than it does on my PC. No clue why. My experience with text to voice is very much entry level.

Hey Kelly,

Really awesome.

Kim and I are lesbian so we've been around tons of cis dykes. Plenty of transphobia; things worked best when we didn't admit it. We had each other, didn't need to sleep with them, plus, we're both post-op.

We joined this wimyn's motorcycle club. The asked us if we were women. We said we were and the leader said "good enough for me". Everyone of the serious ones had visible pistols holstered on their hips, so next ride so did we. They said it was to keep the rednecks in pickups from trying to run them off the road.

Some of these gals were the butchest I'd ever met. They weren't hostile or scary, they were just serious, very non-fem and just good people. We kept away from being assertive or even suggesting anything. Just hung out, rode around central AZ and enjoyed it.

I can just picture ones I've met without Kim there. Some leader types really are good leaders, care about their people, ready to welcome me, then read me and turn from angel to demon. It's just ideology, I'm just an other category; it's not if I'm good person, will work toward the goals of the group, or anything. It's just right thinking dykes, on the right side of their sexual politics, have been brainwashed that Tgals and cis dykes can't mix.

I hope Sam will just realize her love for Emma and get past her penis revulsion. Sam said she was attracted to Tgirls if they were post-op and obviously post-ops were all pre-ops at some point.

Thank you for the great start on the story. Hope to read more soon!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

I read all of that and I hope

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I read all of that and I hope that isn't all there is. I expected something different and hope more is to come.

I have to say the ending was

I have to say the ending was a bit of a surprise. I went from worried, to happy, to pissed off all in the last page worth of text. I'm hopping the 'pissed off' feeling goes away with the next chapter.