Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 8

Printer-friendly version

Clair couldn’t believe that she finally had her vagina. The money she had been setting aside to get her operation, could now be used to buy a new car. She liked her old car, but it was getting old and was going to need more repairs.

Clair saddles up her favorite horse and rides out of the barn. She has come to enjoy going out and spending time on horseback. Ever since Andrew and Erin taught her how to ride. She heads out onto the property and enjoys the freedom she was feeling.

She rides for a while and stops to take a sip from the canteen of water she brought with her. As she is sitting on top of the horse, she spots two wolves near the woods that border the property. She watches as one of the wolves mount the other one from behind.

Clair could feel moisture building between her legs, as she watched the two wolves. It felt like she was feeling what the female wolf was feeling. It was a strange feeling, and she could feel the wetness between her legs increase. It was soaking through her panties and jeans. Her breathing starts to become more rapid as if she was having sex herself.

She closes her eyes and holds onto her saddle, as a massive orgasm wrecks her body. It was taking everything she had, not to fall out of the saddle. A second and third wave of orgasms wrecks her body.

She leans forwards after a few minutes and the saddle underneath was soaked. She had a big wet spot between her legs. She tries to get her breathing under control before she heads back towards the barn. Her body felt weak as she rode back.

Stan was feeding the other horses when he started picking up a unique scent. The wolf inside of him woke-up and recognizes the scent of their mate coming towards them. He looks towards the back entrance and spots the horse Clair was on coming through the opening. He also notices that she was leaning forward on her horse as well. He rushes to her and grabs the reins of her horse.

He takes a deep whiff and discovered that Clair was soaking wet between her legs and that she was his mate. He’s been around her before and not once has his wolf responded to her. Now, however, his wolf was responding to her.

He lifts her off her horse and could smell that she was ready to be taken as his mate. He carries Clair deeper into the barn and over to where the hay bales were stacked. His body slowly starts to change into his hybrid form, as his wolf springs forward to claim what was his.

Clair felt herself being lifted off her horse and carried. She looks at the person carrying her and noticed it was Stan. However, as he continued to carry her. She notices that he was changing into a humanoid werewolf.

“What the!” Clair watches as Stan changes, as he carried her over to the hay bales.

Stan looks down at Clair “mine.”

Clair could feel herself getting wet again when he said those words to her. Her brain started feeling fuzzy and she didn’t feel scared by him.
She is dumped onto a bunch of hay bales, as he starts tearing her brand-new clothes off her body.

Clair doesn’t fight him, as her clothes are torn off her body. She is picked up and flipped over onto her stomach on the hay bale. The next thing she feels is his pointed penis going into her vagina.

At first, it starts small and gradually increases in width, as he goes deeper into her body. She felt her body stretching to accommodate his huge member. She felt him, push past her hymen and her cervix opening and into her uterus. She felt like someone had shoved a large fist up inside her body.

The thing was, she was enjoying what was being done to her. She feels him back almost completely out, before shoving his hips forward and burying himself deeper into her body. She could feel his hot breath on the side of her neck, as he bites down, breaking the skin.

Clair cries out in pleasure when he bites down in the space where her neck and shoulder meets. He squeezes her firm breasts hard, digging his claws into her flesh. He bites down on the other side of her neck.

She felt something huge forming at her vagina entrance. She felt it press against the entrance, each time he pulled back and shoved himself into her body. After about six tries, it goes into her body. It hurt going in, but she felt it settle into place.

She is lifted off her stomach and turned around to face Stan. She could feel him filling her uterus and stretching it.

“Mine!” Stan bites her one more time.

He rakes his claws down her back.

Clair screams when she feels his claws dig into her skin. It causes her muscles to tighten up. She wraps her legs around his thick waist.

Stan carries Clair back to his bunkhouse. Once they are inside, he locks the door and heads towards the bedroom, and lays down with her still attached to his body. He kisses her and shoves his tongue into her mouth.

Main House:
Job was in his office looking over the budget for the ranch when his cellphone starts ringing. He picks it up and notices the incoming call was coming from the head werewolf himself. He wonders what Lorcan wanted.

“What can I do for you, Lorcan?”

“We got a problem, Job. The Hunter Organization and the HSL are mobilizing their forces. It seems another threat is threatening them. There’s been an emergency meeting scheduled and I want you there.” Lorcan knew Job was one of the oldest wolves from the old country.

“When do you need me to be there and where is it being held at?”

“By tomorrow evening and at the council house. A private jet will be picking you up at the airport.”

“Anything special I should know before I get there?” Job was writing everything down.

“Just what reports you have of the Hunter Organization activities in your area. Also, any unusual activities as well.”

“Will do.”

“Good, see you tomorrow.” Lorcan ends the call.

Job puts his cellphone down and starts to bring up what newest information his people have collected.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sacrilege!

WillowD's picture

He destroyed her new clothes.

Well it looks as if a new she wolf

Samantha Heart's picture

Is added to the pack lol. Even if she wasn't one before she is now. She has been mated & bitten so she has the virus which causes her to change.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.