Crescendo

Printer-friendly version
abc

Crescendo


Note: this story is set in the Tranziverse; the protagonist is biologically male but looks anatomically female.


CHAPTER ONE:
VANESSA

1.

"No, Daddy, please no! Not another a spanking!!"

Rob Jackson was sick of Vanessa's backtalk. All he wanted was a little respect and consideration, a place to relax at the end of a day's honest labor. Instead, he'd received nothing but snide remarks, passive misconduct and blatant contempt. Worse still, the girl had outright refused to perform her allotted chores, despite repeated warnings.

Well, Rob had finally reached the end of his rope. 'Nessa's behavior would have tested the patience of a saint, and they were way past the point of no return. It was time for some affirmative action, so to speak. If reasoned discourse wasn't having the desired effect, there was always the alternative, wasn't there?

Let's see if a good, long spanking over his knee wouldn't adjust her little attitude problem.

'Nessa had known she was in serious trouble the moment he'd called her to the living room. Looming over her like a granite sculpture, he'd laid down the law in no uncertain terms, eyes narrowed with parental wrath. His tone had left little doubt as to the outcome of this particular lecture: while half-expecting the inevitable conclusion, she'd been hoping he wouldn't go quite that far. There were very few things she feared as much as a trip over her Step-Father's knee.

"No, Daddy, pease don't, I'm really sorry," 'Nessa wailed in open fear, "I'll be really good from now on, I promise!" Rob ignored her pleas with a kind of slow-burning disdain, inclining his head towards the staircase.

"Up to your room right now," he replied in a gravel voice, "I'll be along in a few minutes; you know what to do."

"Daddy, pleeease –"

"NOW!!"

Vanessa scrambled up the stairs in tears, having failed to overturn her sentence. There would be no clemency, no lenience, no last second pardon. She was going to be spanked like an errant child. It wasn't fair, it wasn't right, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Stepping through the open doorway, Vanessa glanced around her bedroom in rising panic. She had to get ready, prepare for her swiftly-approaching punishment. The first order of business was to drag the heavy, post-and-rail chair to the middle of her bedroom. It had to be placed facing the bay windows, from where her spanking would be visible to half the neighborhood.

Having hauled The Chair to its appointed position, Vanessa moved onto her next task. It was time to disrobe, shed her jeans and t-shirt in preparation for her punishment. By the time her step-daddy arrived, she had to be waiting submissively in her socks and underwear. This was an integral part of her ritual humiliation: even though she was now eighteen, Rob still bared her bottom whenever he gave her a spanking.

Whimpering under her breath, 'Nessa scampered around the room, setting the furniture in order and climbing frantically out of her clothes. Her head spun in near-hysteria, her tummy swarmed with butterflies. Time was running out, and her Daddy was probably already on his way up. She cast a frightened look about her room, making sure that everything was in its place. He'd be here any minute, and she couldn't afford to be so much as two seconds late. Unfortunately, the clock seemed be running slow today.

'Nessa's heart practically leapt into her throat as she heard her Father's footsteps ascending the stairs.

2.

Rob entered the room a few moments later, his jaw set in lines of grim determination. Vanessa immediately renewed her appeals for leniency, suggesting numerous alternatives to traditional punishment – grounding, extra chores, loss of privileges, even corner-time. Needless to say, it was all for naught; Robert Jackson was not a man to be trifled with. Judgment had already been pronounced, justice would be served without delay.

Scowling, Rob seated himself in the chair and ordered her to finish her preparations. At the same time he started to roll up his shirt sleeve, right forearm rippling with thick, corded tendons. At the sight of these manly exertions, 'Nessa's self-control faltered completely, as she knew precisely what came next.

"Please, Daddy, nooo," she implored, nonetheless following his curt instructions to the letter. The moment had arrived, it was time to bare her bottom. Weeping in utter misery, she begged him to let her keep her underwear on, to spank her over her panties.

"Please don't make me take them down, ohhhh, nooo, please, please, Daddy!!" Her desperate appeals were met only with Rob's bald-faced threat to make it much worse if she didn't get those panties down right now!

Voicing a tiny sob, Vanessa faced away from him, taking hold of the elastic waistband of her low-cut cotton underpants. Tugging them slowly down in back, her lush, ripe bottom-cheeks came gradually into view. She was trying to get away with a partial baring, lowering her pants just a few inches in the back. Needless to say, Rob had already stood for more than enough. Face darkening with anger, he told her to GET - THOSE - PANTS - DOWN!

Groaning in abject humiliation, 'Nessa peeled the sheer cotton fabric down to her knees, slowly revealing her sleek, naked bottomtops. She wept in undisguised shame, tears glistening on her cheeks like liquid diamonds. She hated being treated like a little girl; it was degrading beyond all description –

Especially since she'd been born a boy.

To be continued...
up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What did Nissa do?

Jamie Lee's picture

An eighteen-year-old kid being spanked is way more than a bit strange. What did Nessa do that warranted being spanked?

Rob isn't much of a father from the sounds of it. Thinking only of his wants and not his daughters needs.

Others have feelings too.