Dancing Angel- The Continuation

Printer-friendly version

“Sera, I’m home.” Phoenix carries her suitcases and carry-on bag into the apartment.

She was so happy to be home from the tour she just got finish with. She was feeling tired and wanted a nice cold drink. Phoenix closes the apartment door behind her as she sets her bags down.

“Phoenix, is that you?” A short skinny woman with wide hips, bubble butt, and big breasts comes walking out of the bathroom.

Her hair was multi-color and came down to her shoulders. She had an angelic-looking face and small pouty lips. Her nose was small, and her eyes were almond shape with lilac-blue coloring. She looked to be of Asian descent. Most of her body had a feminine attribute to it, except for her groin area. Instead of having the genital of a woman, she had an extremely small penis.

A smile appears on Phoenix’s face as she walks over and kisses Sera. She had missed her wife while on tour. Sera couldn’t come with her, because she had a very successful hair salon/massage parlor she built from the ground up.

Sera returns Phoenix’s kiss and was happy her wife was back home. Even though they video chat when she is on tour, with the ballet troupe.
She still misses having her at home. She had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss Phoenix. She was a foot shorter than Phoenix.

“How long are you home for this time?”

“For a few months. There’s nothing on the schedule, performance-wise until, September.” Phoenix was happy there wasn’t anything planned until, September. She’s been gone for two months straight and wanted to spend time with her wife.

“Good, do you need to do laundry?” Sera knew her wife always brought back a bunch of dirty laundries.

“Yes, and I need to go by the cleaners as well. I have some evening and cocktail gowns that need cleaning.” Phoenix couldn’t believe how her life has been since she left foster care.

The worst part had been recovering from what her old priest had been doing to her and several other young men. The reporter she told her story to and gave the pictures from the cellphone that belonged to Preacher Kenneth Johnson. The reporter managed to keep her from being
discovered.

Her parents hadn’t been pleased that their favorite preacher was being accused of being a pedophile. However, once several pictures of boys that the preacher molested, surfaced. They denied it even more. She was lucky, her picture didn’t surface.

The police arrested the preacher and got in touch with the reporter to get the evidence they needed to put him in jail. The church tried everything they could to disrupt and move pastor Johnson, but it did no good. Once the police had him, that was it.

Between Phoenix and Sera, they carry the suitcases and the carry-on into their bedroom. Sera opened the suitcase and noticed Phoenix had already separated her clothes into different piles and were in clear bags.

“I’ll get your tights, panties, and undergarments going.” Sera had slipped on her nightshirt.

She didn’t like to wear panties unless she had to. It has taken her some time to overcome the mental, physical and emotional trauma her uncle and pimp put her through. She has finally accepted the changes they did to her body, without her consent.

If it hadn’t been for Phoenix, talking her down from the ledge that night they met. She would have become street pizza. She tosses Phoenix’s undergarments and such into the washer and adds the laundry detergent to it.

She walks back towards their bedroom and finds Phoenix changing out of the clothes she had been wearing into her comfortable clothes. She still wasn’t sure if she was ready to have her plumbing redone yet. She knew Phoenix had hers redone a few years after they got married.

“Getting comfortable?” Sera had a smile on her face as she looked at her wife.

Phoenix had undergone plastic surgery to look like Jessica Rabbit. She didn’t need much surgery because she already had the figure and such. Hell, Phoenix uses to perform as Jessica Rabbit as a lounge singer at Twilight.

The owner of Twilight hated to see Phoenix go when a representative from Heritage Dance Theatre saw her perform. They offered her a contract and were willing to reimburse her to move to Winston-Salem, NC.

She walks over and opens the garment bag. It held all the gowns and such that Phoenix needed dry clean. She feels Phoenix’s arms wrap around her small skinny frame. She leans back against Phoenix's body and felt her full breasts. Both herself and Phoenix had big breasts.

Hers was a few sizes bigger than Phoenix’s. She wanted to get a reduction, but she didn’t have enough money to have them reduce. She also doesn’t know what the doctor did to make them as big as they were.

“I am so glad you are home.” She closed her eyes and just breathe in the perfume Phoenix wore.

Phoenix leans down and places a kiss on Sera’s cheek. She hugs her wife against her body. She was happy to be home as well.

“Do you want me to cook or do we order out tonight?” Phoenix didn’t mind cooking for her wife.

“Could you make your favorite curry dish tonight, please?” Sera loved the curry dish Phoenix liked.

“Sure, do we have everything to make it?”

“Yes, I went shopping yesterday after work.” Sera left early and let her assistant manager close the salon.

Phoenix places one more kiss on Sera’s cheek, before letting go of her and head into the kitchen to prepare dinner. She sets her cellphone on the main counter, while she pulls everything she needs out of the cabinets and out of the refrigerator.

“Hey Google, play modern mix list.”

Music starts playing from the google home speaker. Phoenix kneels and looks in the cabinet under the cooking island to find her favorite pan. She moves aside several other pans until she finds the one, she was looking for.

“Ah, there you are, you little booger.” Phoenix pulls the pan out and puts it on the stove.

She adds some oil and lets the pan slowly heat up. Phoenix cuts up some round steak and tosses the strips into the pan. She lightly cooks the strips. After the strips were cooked, she tosses in the vegetables she cut up.

The music playing in the background was from the Google home speaker. It was one of her favorite songs by Michael Jackson, Smooth Operator. Phoenix hums along with the music as she prepares the curry dish.

Sera holds one of Phoenix’s dresses up and inhales her perfume that still lingers on her clothes. She so missed Phoenix when she is gone. She owed her wife a lot. That day Phoenix found her on the roof edge, ready to step off to end her life. It was the day everything started to change for her.

Phoenix carried her battered and abused body down to her car and brought her to the emergency room. She stayed with her the whole time and when she was allowed to leave the hospital. Phoenix brought her back to her place and looked after her.

She had been raised by her rich Asian uncle over in Thailand. He didn’t like little boys and started making her act like a little girl and pleased his friends. He cut her testicles off at a very young age and gave her strong doses of female hormones. He wanted her to grow up with a female form. She was made to walk, talk and act like a teenage girl. When she turned sixteen, her uncle gambled and lost. He had offered her up as part of his bet and she was taken and more plastic surgery was done to her to make her look more appealing to the pimp that owned her.

Her pimp didn’t care that she still had her puny penis. He had clients that liked her like that. He paid to make her hips and ass bigger. He also had some surgery done on her face, eyes, ears, and nose. He tried turning her into a human anime girl. Because of how short she was and her exotic looks, she could easily pass as being a human anime girl.

The night she escaped from her pimp, after arriving in the United States. It was also the night she wanted to kill herself. She didn’t like what her pimp and her uncle turned her into. That was the reason she wanted to end her life.

She never knew she would find someone like Phoenix who cared about her. They lived together for one and a half years before they got married. She gathers all her wife’s dresses and puts them aside. She takes all of Phoenix’s shoes and walks into their closet to put them where they belonged. Between her shoe collection and her wife’s shoe collection, the closet was full of their collection.

Sera finds the spots her wife’s shoes and ballet shoes went and put them in those spots. Once that was done, she closes all the suitcases, carry-on bags and put them away. She looks towards the open door and could smell the curry her wife was cooking in the kitchen.

She walks out of their bedroom and towards the kitchen. She could hear music playing as she gets closer. She spots her wife dancing in the kitchen while humming to the music. Sera loved when her wife sung songs for her. Phoenix had a beautiful voice.

“It smells so good in here.” Sera walks into the kitchen and over towards the stove.

She saw the curry her wife made and the rice that went along with the dish. She picks up a spoon and dips it into the curry to taste it.

“Mmmmm! This is so good.” Sera looks at Phoenix with a smile on her face.

“Thanks, now let’s set the table.” Phoenix grabs some bowl plates and sets the dining room table.

Sera grabs a serving bowl and puts the curry in it. She grabs another serving bowl and puts the basmati rice in it. She carries both serving bowls out to the dining room table. She spots Phoenix filling their iced tea glasses with freshly made tea.

When everything was on the table, Phoenix sits down at her seat, as Sera sits down in her chair. Sera serves herself and was glad her wife was home.

“So, are you going to tell Kingsley your back in town or are you going to rest for a few days, before doing anything?”

“I thought I would rest for a few days. I’ll call Kingsley later to let him know I’m back.” Phoenix wanted to spend a few days rest from the past few months of traveling with the dance/ballet troupe.

“You know, he’ll want you to come down to his club, sing, and dance as you use to.” Sera takes a bite of her curry. She loved how the meat just dissolves in her mouth.

“How are things down at the salon?” Phoenix wanted to know how her wife’s business was doing.

“It’s doing good. I just hired another stylist to work at the salon.” The person she hired was still new in the styling business, but her work was good.

Sera knew what it was like when she first started and wanted to give the new girl a chance. The new girl has been doing good and has picked up a lot of special clients.

“How is the massage business doing?”

“Extremely busy. I did have a problem with an overweight client. He kept trying to fondle and molest Carrie. So, I had to sic Clint on him.”

“Oh boy, Clint is someone you don’t want to mess with.” Phoenix has met Clint and he was well built. The man uses to play football until he suffered a serious injury to his leg.

Instead of giving up, he went back to school and got his degree to become a sports therapist. He also met a crossdresser that was a few years younger than he was. His boyfriend was a painter and owned his own business.

“Let’s just say, that the client will never come into my parlor again and molest any of my girls.” Sera had a smirk on her face.

After they were done with dinner, Sera helps Phoenix put the dishes away. Any food they had left, she puts it into a container to have for lunch at work. When the dishes are all taken care of, Phoenix fills the tub for herself and her wife. She and Sera loved taking baths together. She loved it because she loves having Sera rest in between her legs.

Sera joins Phoenix in the tub, after lighting a few scented candles. She leans back against Phoenix and enjoys her wife washing her hair. A low moan escapes from her mouth as she enjoys Phoenix’s fingers massaging her scalp. She so misses this time together when Phoenix was traveling.

After Phoenix was done washing her hair, she switches places with Phoenix and wash her hair and massage her shoulders. Her fingertips stroke the sides of Phoenix's breasts.

“Phoenix, how did you overcome what Preacher Johnson did to you?”

“Remember your counselor, Stacy?”

“Yes.” Sera liked talking to Stacy about what happened to her.

“Well, after I realized what preacher Johnson had been doing to me. And after I contacted the newspaper reporter about what he had been doing to other young boys. I started seeing Stacy, behind my parent's back. They would have gone ballistic knowing I was going to an LGBTQ center and talking to one of their counselors.”

“Your foster parents must have been a pain to live with.” Sera leans forward and kisses Phoenix’s cheek.

“They weren’t all that bad. They were just very religious, and I had a problem with their views. It also didn’t help, that I never liked how the
church made me feel that God didn’t love us or was disappointed that I didn’t like being a male.”

Sera hugs Phoenix and rests her chin on Phoenix’s right shoulder. She wishes that her parents never sent her to live with her uncle. They didn’t know how sick and twisted he was. The only reason she was sent to him, was because they were poor, and they wanted her to have a better life.

They stay in the tub until the water gets cold. They go into their bedroom and slips their nightgowns on. Sera snuggles close to Phoenix. She normally held onto Phoenix’s pillow when she wasn’t home.

Phoenix places a kiss on Sera’s cheek and holds her as she falls asleep. This was one thing she loved when she was home. Holding Sera in her arms as they slept was reassuring to the two of them.

Sera’s alarm on her side of the bed goes off. She opens her eyes and stares into Phoenix’s sleeping face. She didn’t want to get out of bed, but she had a business to run. She moves slowly and carefully, so as not to wake Phoenix.

She takes one more look at Phoenix’s sleeping form before she starts getting dress. Once she was dressed and had a bite to eat. She heads down to the parking lot and gets in her Mini Cooper.

The salon she owned was only fifteen minutes from their apartment. When Sera arrives, she pulls into her parking space and parks. She locks her car when she gets out and heads into the building to get ready for the early appointments on the schedule. Twenty minutes after Sera gets everything ready to open. The new girl she hired is standing at the front door.

A smile appears on Sera’s face as she walks over to open the door. She takes her keys out of her apron and unlocks the door.

“Good morning, Lisa.” Sera steps aside to let her in.

“Good morning, Sera.” Lisa walks in with a smile on her face.

She was happy that Sera was willing to give her a chance. When most of the other hair salons she applied at, wouldn’t.

Sera looks at the appointment book and couldn’t believe how many appointments, Lisa had. She was happy that Lisa was working out. She also liked the fact that Lisa’s older sister owned a tattoo parlor, up the street from her salon.

Lisa walks over to her workstation and prepares her stuff for the appointments she has. As she is working, she looks over towards Sera “so, did your wife come home last night?”

“Yes, and we had a lovely night together. I am so glad she is home.” Sera counts out the money in the cash register for change.

Two more stylists that work for Sera, show up for work. One was an older woman, who worked part-time for Sera. The other woman was a middle-aged woman, who had four kids and worked full time for Sera. She’s been working as a stylist for the past six years.

Phoenix’s and Sera’s Apartment:
Phoenix wakes-up and look around her surroundings. At first, she doesn’t recognize where she is, but after a few seconds her brain finally kicks in. She gets out of bed and puts her nightgown on. She notices her wife’s nightgown laying at the foot of the bed.

She heads into the kitchen and fixes herself some toast and grabs the jar of apple butter out of the refrigerator. Phoenix loved apple butter on her toast. All the restaurants she visited while traveling didn’t have apple butter.

She turns the news on and sits at the counter to eat her apple butter toast and drink her glass of orange juice. She glances towards the microwave and notices it was ten o’clock. She debates if she wants to go out and drop her clothes off at the cleaners or stay home and do it another day.

She decides that she would be better off taking her clothes to the cleaners and do a little window shopping. Once she finishes her breakfast and is dressed. She readjusts the corset she is wearing supporting her big breasts.

Phoenix does like the fact that the guys always look at her breasts before they look at her face. She enjoyed looking like a real-life model of Jessica Rabbit. It didn’t take much plastic surgery to make her face, hips, and breasts match the cartoon picture.

She combs her long hair out and spritzes on her favorite perfume. Phoenix smiles at her reflection in the mirror.

“Knock’em dead.” Phoenix walks over and gathers up all her gowns to be cleaned.

She grabs her purse and heads down to her small pickup truck and gets in. She bought the truck a few months after the investigation into preacher Johnson. She and some of her friends had to do some work on it, but in the end, it worked out great.

Since then, her truck has been fine, and she hasn’t had a problem with it. Phoenix goes to the dry cleaners first to drop her clothes off. The place was owned by an old Italian man and his family.

“Anthony, it’s so nice to see you. How have you been?”

Anthony looks up when he hears his favorite entertainer. He knew she was on tour with her dance/ballet troupe.

“Phoenix, when did you get back in town? Come over here and hug this old man.” A big ole’ smile appears on his weathered face.

Phoenix walks over to him “yesterday morning.” As she gives him a big hug.

Anthony returns the hug. He likes Phoenix and her wife. They have been coming to his cleaners since they first moved to Winston-Salem. He recognized Phoenix right away from a ballet performance he and his wife went to. His wife loved ballet and when Phoenix stepped into his cleaners. He recognized her right away.

“So, what brings you to my cleaners today?” He steps back away from her.

“I have a bunch of gowns, costumes, and other items that need your special touch.”

“Well, go and bring them in and I’ll put my best people on the job?” Anthony would do anything for his special clients.

“Thank you, Anthony.”

Phoenix goes back outside and grabs the clothes she needed to be cleaned. A customer leaving the cleaners held the door open for her.

“Thank you.”

She walks over to the counter and lays the clothes down. She couldn’t believe how many articles of clothing she needed clean.

“How soon do you need them back, Phoenix?” Anthony started writing up the claim ticket for Phoenix.

“Take your time, Anthony. I’ll be home for a while.”

“That’s unusual for you.” Anthony knew how busy Phoenix normally got.

“I know and I am glad I’m home for a while. I miss being with my wife.” Phoenix loves Sera a lot.

“I know what you mean, Phoenix.” Anthony thought it weird that Phoenix was a lesbian.

He knew men that would love to have a good-looking woman like Phoenix as their wife. Her long straight red hair, pouty lips, oval-shaped green eyes, slim figure, and ample chest. Her sing-song voice when she spoke, could carry a beautiful tone. He loved when she sang at his wedding anniversary.

He and his wife went to the restaurant she worked at and she sang his wife’s favorite song to her. His wife loved it and loved her voice. Some of his children and grandchild fell in love with her.

“I’ll have them ready for you by the end of the week.”

“Thanks, Anthony. You’re the best.” Phoenix gives him a friendly smile before she leaves his shop.

Phoenix stops at a few more stores to do some window shopping. She needed to go by her favorite dance supply store and pick up a couple of new pairs of ballet shoes. As Phoenix walks down the street, she is stopped by a few people who recognize her from some sort of ballet productions she has been in or from when they went to the restaurant, she normally sings at.

Phoenix walks into TAPS and looks around at the new selection of dancewear, ballet shoes, and tap shoes as well. She finds her size in the ballet shoes she needed and tries them on. Some shoemakers’ cuts and style fit her and some of them didn’t. She picks out four pairs and some new tights.

She stops to look at the tap shoes. She doesn’t do much tap dancing and the shoes she currently owns are still in good shape. As she moves away from the tap shoes, she hears a familiar voice calling her.

“Phoenix.” Violet couldn’t believe that Phoenix was in the same store she was in.

She watches as Phoenix turns around and looks at her. She watches as a smile forms on Phoenix’s lightly tanned face.

“Violet, how are you?” Phoenix walks over to her friend.

Violet was as tall as Phoenix but had more muscle mass. She looked like she lifted weights and worked out a lot.

“Great, I was up here looking at the new leotards and exercise clothes they got in. I heard you were on tour with your ballet troupe.” Violet knew Phoenix was a dancer, but she mostly did ballet.

“I was, but I came home yesterday. How is your drag mother and sister?” Phoenix knew Violet was transgender but did drag as well.

Violet’s drag mother Lady Lace was a good friend of hers. Sometimes, she performs with her friend up at the Widow Club. Lady Lace uses to travel the country, performing in different clubs. That was where she found her first drag daughter, Foxxy Bee. The poor thing was a runaway and came from abusive home life. Her father was an alcoholic and abusive towards her. Her mother had left them for another guy and left her with her father.

Violet became Lady Lace’s second drag daughter, last May. She finally realized she had been living a lie for the last twenty-eight years.

“They are doing fine. My sister is taking online courses to work and build electronics. She was thinking about doing computers, but the different certifications for computer expertise are expensive.”

“Computers never liked me. However, I am happy to hear that Foxxy Bee is doing something with her life. How are her dance lessons coming along?”

“Oh, you created a monster. She has fallen in love with modern dance.” Violet couldn’t believe her drag sister was into modern dance. Foxxy
Bee was learning Hip Hop as well from a friend of hers and street dancing from the crew that hung out down at the recreation center.

A smile forms on Phoenix’s face. Dancing always made her feel better about herself or when she wanted to express how she felt.

“Why don’t you and Sera come down to the club on Friday? I’m performing and so is mom.” Violet couldn’t help calling Lady Lace, mom. She lost her real mother several years ago to cancer.

“I’ll be there, but don’t tell your drag mother.”

“I promise.” Violet waves goodbye and heads towards checkout.

Phoenix looks around a little bit longer before she decides to checkout. She glances at the slim watch that graces her wrist and notices that it was close to lunchtime. Since Sera was at work, she goes by Subway and grabs two custom salads for her and Sera.

Once she has the salads, she heads towards Sera’s hair salon. When she walks inside the place, there were only three customers. One was with the new girl and the other two were with the stylist that has been with Sera since she opened the place.

“Hi ladies, do you know where I can find my better half?”

“She’s in the office doing paperwork.”

“Thanks.” Phoenix heads towards Sera’s office.

She notices the door was closed, so she knocks likely on it.

“Come in.” Sera finishes adding up the column she had been working on.

“I have a delivery here for a Sera Hart.” Phoenix was disguising her voice, so her wife would recognize it.

Sera looks up as the door opens and spots her wife. A big smile appears on her face “this is such a nice treat.”

“I thought we could have lunch together.” Phoenix walks in and shuts the door behind her, with her foot.

“I would love that.” Sera makes space on her desk for the lunches her wife was carrying in the subway bag.

Phoenix takes out the salads she bought at Subway. She knew what her wife liked on her salads and had it constructed the way she liked it.

“I ran into Violet up at TAPS.” Phoenix takes a bite from her salad.

“Oh? How are she and her family doing?” Sera loved that Phoenix brought her lunch.

“They are doing okay. Lady Lace is going to be performing at the club this Friday and I was thinking about surprising her.” Phoenix watches her wife see what she thought.

“Oh, that would be perfect. You two have been friends for a long time.” Sera liked Lady Lace a lot.

“So, do you want to help me, surprise her?” A wicked look appears on Phoenix’s face.

“Oh, yes. I would love to help surprise her.” Sera was already thinking about what they could do.

For the rest of lunch, Sera and Phoenix enjoy each other’s company. By the time they finish eating, the business started picking up. Phoenix kisses Sera before she leaves and heads towards the grocery store.

The rest of the week Phoenix and Sera fall into their standard routine. Phoenix acts as the little woman, cleaning their place and handling all the cooking and such for her wife. When Friday arrives, Sera and Phoenix get all doll up to surprise Lady Lace.

Sera goes dressed up as a popular anime singer from Hentai anime. Phoenix, of course, dresses as Jessica Rabbit. She was really good as Jessica Rabbit. They wait out in their car, before going in when Lady Lace is on stage and singing.

Lady Lace was surprised at how busy the club was tonight. Her drag daughter and daughter were there with her. Violet was scheduled to go on after her.

“Lace, you’re on next.” Harry sticks his head into the dressing room.

“Alright, thanks, Harry.” Lace finishes up her make-up and grabs her music.

She hands it to the DJ and waits for her to play it. Once the music starts playing, Lady Lace walks out onto the stage and starts singing to the music. She wasn’t lip-syncing but singing the song.

Lady Lace was halfway through her performance when all of sudden the music stops. The next thing she hears is I put a spell on you play. She turns around and watches as Jessica Rabbit comes walking out singing the song. Behind her was a woman that looked like the anime singer Super Sonico, except she had multi-color emo color hair.

A smile appears on Lady Lace’s face as she joins in with the two women. She knew who the Jessica Rabbit woman was and who the other woman was as well. When the trio finishes that song, they sing one more for the audience.

Supersonicocharacter.jpg
Super Sonico
up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Point of Order

Michael Jackson did not sing "Smooth Operator". It was written by Sade Adu and performed by her musical group "Sade" in 1984.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin