Jolly Roger

Printer-friendly version

Avast there! Why wait a year for a challenge? This was one of my 'literal genie' shorts and goes with the theme of the day.

Roger had just come back from seeing "Pirates of the Caribbean" for the 10th time. Enamored of the dashing life of a swashbuckling pirate captain so unlike his own drab existence he walked under the boardwalk and stared out over the waves. Not paying attention he tripped over something lying in the sand. A bottle. He looked about for a trash can when he noticed a glow from inside the bottle.

"Holy Moses! hope this isn't some radioactive stuff, " and was about to toss it back into the sea when he lost his grip and the bottle went flying, leaving him holding just the stopper.

"Radioactive stuff indeed," sniffed the genie who suddenly materialized before him. "Don't you recognize a magic bottle when you see one?"

"Can't say that I have. Yours is the first one I've come across."

"Well despite that fact you were about to fling me back you did technically free me so make your wish," the exasperated genie replied.

Roger thought about his dream of being a dashing pirate and excitedly said, "I want to be a pirate captain, with a fast ship, a big chest and lots of booty!"

"So it is spoken, so shall it be." said the genie, with just the hint of a giggle.

--------------------------Later--------------------------------------------------

"Captain, captain, we've sighted a merchant ship, " shouted the lookout.

The captain swung about and his enormous breasts nearly bowled the first mate over. The ship's boy wasn't nearly as lucky as the captain's huge ass knocked him flying.

"How many times have I told you boy, keep your wits about you!" shouted the captain as his top and bottom quivered like bowls of pudding. The lavish dress he wore covered a shape Rubens would envy and was feared over the seven seas. But his crew loved him and Roger got his jollies where he could.

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Harrr,Harrr!

joannebarbarella's picture

Avast, right there,
Joanne

One across her bows

erin's picture

That's the way to make those timbers shiver!

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Harrrrr

De Harr harr... a right Swishbuckler Cap'n Roger is.

"ESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!... ARRRRRRRRRRRR is gettin a bit old, lets move on in the pirate alphabet!"

wishes & dirty tricks

laika's picture

Hil-arrrrrr-ious! I cringed when the words chest and booty left Roger's mouth.
While Roger appears to be happy enough, it would seem people really need a lawyer
present when dealing with a genie. Or, maybe not...

.
THE WISHLAWYER by Laika Pupkino

"Okay, my first wish..."

Suddenly an affluent man materialized, "Are you nuts? Making three wishes without counsel present?"

"Who are you?"

"A wishlawyer. And your best friend. Terrible things befall people who word their wishes improperly!"

"That's from stories."

"So are magic genies. My fee is two wishes."

"Outrageous!"

"Maybe, but your single wish will bring happiness, not some trick."

"Well okay."

"Sign here...... and here....... Now, quietly whisper your wish to me."

"Sure, but I just wish this wishing stuff wasn't so complicated..."

Suddenly it wasn't.

"Cheerio!"

He disappeared.

The genie disappeared.

.
At least I got to keep this pen.

Booty-licious

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

Wha’ d’ya know? A genie that digs rap and hip-hop…