Wishes Fulfilled, Chapter Two-Jumping Right In

Printer-friendly version
BikiniWho.jpg    
Wishes Fulfilled
Chapter Two
Jumping Right In

Aubrey used a magic book to change himself into Aubrey, a young woman. The new woman rediscovers friendship in her new identity as well as the glories of bikinis...even when no pool is around!


As we baked ourselves inside our SPF 15, I let my mind wander back to how strange it was to be here, so close to her, without any pretense.

BikiniWho.jpg

(For part one, please go here: Chapter One)

Wishes Fulfilled, Chapter Two pdf (2.03 MB)

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very nice

A fun little chapter, and your pictures are incredible!

How do you draw them, some kind of digital airbrush?

Hi Jennifer, These are made

Hi Jennifer,

These are made with poser, a program that allows me to pose virtual barbie dolls and take their picture, in a sense. The airbrush look is the result of me doing some work on them to try and make them look less 3D'ish.

Wow

These are Poser? I've seen Poser stuff before (Holly Dunn's done some really impressive work) but I never would have guessed that this was the same medium. You did a great job anti-3Ding it.

keepin it real

laika's picture

A great interlude. Just two friends talking, but there was all this information, all the ways the friendship had changed with the magic transformation, all the ways it hadn't, and a bit of lust peeking through, but all well integrated into the flow of the story, with an almost stream of consciousness immediacy to it. Some neat little day-to-day insights about men and women in here, I think.

Since the text is in two columns, I found it helped to put the PDF pages at 75% size (fit page to screen was a bit TOO small). I still had to backtrack a bit but much less.
~~hugs, Laika

Wonderful Artwork

joannebarbarella's picture

And accompanying a nicely developing story. I can hardly wait for your promised darker parts to come. One quibble; I find the two-column story layout a bit distracting, as I have to scroll up and down in places to follow the story,
Joanne