Baby Sitting Job Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

City Park Near Kat’s House:
Kat and Charlotte watch as Teddy, Freddy, Jeff, Jill, and Becky play. The girls were on the swings, while Jeff was playing catch with his best friend Freddy. The children looked so happy playing.

“I can’t believe how quiet the twins are.” Charlotte looks down at her niece and nephew as they slept in the stroller.

“I know. I thought Teddy was going to start dressing as a boy again?” Kat was curious why Teddy has gone back to dressing as a girl again.

“She didn’t feel comfortable dressing as a boy. Plus, every time she did dress as a boy and tried to act like a boy. She would get teased. Teddy decided she was going back to dressing as a girl, even though she is biologically a boy.”

“It’s the hormone drugs that the coach gave her that have changed her appearance,” Kat remembers Teddy being examined and what the coach had done to her.

“I know. Whatever drug he used on her, has damaged her testes and she will never produce enough testosterone for her to develop as a boy. She would need to take testosterone hormones for the rest of her life.” Charlotte took Teddy to see Doctor Swing and he said that the drug used on Teddy has damaged any chance of Teddy having a normal life as a boy.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Brittney and Terri have gone through the process of being girls.”

“I remember until they were experimented on.” Charlotte looks at Kat.

“Yeah, but now we think there is more going on.” Kat couldn’t get over how close Becky resembled her.

“You’re talking about Becky, aren’t you?” Charlotte saw the resemblance between Becky and Kat in the family photos Ben kept at their house.

“Yes, she looks too much like me when I was that age.” Kat was watching Becky as she played with Teddy and Jill.

Charlotte watches as Jeff and Freddy let another boy join them as they toss the baseball back and forth. Ben and she were happy when Freddy asked to join the community baseball team. He has been opening up more ever since they got back from Kansas.

“So, when is Jeff’s first game?” Kat wanted to be a supportive aunt.

“Next Saturday at 9:00 a.m. at Johnson field.” Charlotte couldn’t wait to see Jeff in action.

He and Ben have been practicing every afternoon when Ben wasn’t at the firehouse. Even the guys at the firehouse have been practicing with him.

“I can’t wait to see him play.” Kat knew Jeff and Teddy had been through a lot.

The coach that adopted them had been a major pedophile and made sex tapes of the two boys. Teddy was in every sex tape that had been made dressed as a girl. Jeff was dressed as a girl too, but you could tell he was a boy pretending to be a girl, whereas Teddy passed without any problems.

“Ben says Jeff is very good and I have to agree with him. I’ve been going to some of his practices and he has improved a lot.” Charlotte was proud of Jeff’s accomplishments.

“I’m happy he is doing well. Do you think he is going to pursue being a baseball player?” Kat watches as Jeff runs and catches a high-flying toss from the other boy that joined him and Freddy.

“Yes, I do.” Charlotte smiles when she spots Jeff catching the baseball.

“Are you going to adopt Becky?” Charlotte looks at Kat.

“I don’t know yet. I told Paul that the next child we adopt would be a boy. He’s outnumbered by all the girls we have.” Kat knew Paul didn’t care how many children they had or that they only had one boy.

“I think Becky would be better off with you. You already know how people are going to react to her uniqueness. So, you can help her through the problems that come up.” Charlotte had asked her husband about Kat and what her life was like.

“I know.” Kat watches the girls as they played. Jill was doing better as well.

Kat stands up “alright kids, let’s go and get some lunch.”

Charlotte stands up and next to Kat. She watches as the kids come running towards them.

“Where are we going, Aunt Kat?” Jeff looks at Kat.

“We are going to Dairy Queen, Jeff.” Kat figures the kids deserve a treat.

Becky looks toward Jill “what’s Dairy Queen?”

“I don’t know.” Jill has never been to Dairy Queen before.

Both girls look towards Teddy for an answer. She smiles at both of them “it’s an ice cream place. Mom and dad take us sometimes.”

“Oh!” Both girls respond at the same time.

Teddy just smirks when Jill and Becky respond. She shakes her head as they walk towards Kat’s armor SUV. Charlotte helps put the twins in their baby seats.

The girls climb into the SUV and fasten their seat belts. Kat was driving as she takes all of them to Dairy Queen for lunch and ice cream. Kat orders four footlong hot dogs with the works and to medium blizzards for herself and Paul. Charlotte orders a large blizzard for herself. All the kid's order meals and Kat upgrades their small blizzards with larger ones.

She knows Becky alone could eat several meals, because she could when she was that age. Everything they order costs them seven-five dollars.

“Thanks, Mom and Aunt Charlotte.”

“You’re welcome, kids. Be careful with your food and ice cream, please.” Kat drives them home.

“Why did you buy four footlongs?” Charlotte wonders if Kat was going to eat them all.

“Because they are for me and Paul. He likes the footlong hotdogs.”

“I thought so.” It only takes twenty minutes to drive from DQ to the house.

“Alright, kids. Take whatever trash you have with you.”

“Yes, mom.” The girls all answer together.

Charlotte helps carry the twins into the house. All the children follow behind her with Kat bringing up the rear. She spots Paul outside through the sliding glass doors. He wanted to stay home and spend some time in the garden he planted.

Charlotte puts the twins in their playpen and sits down between Jeff and Teddy. Jill and Becky plop down in their respected bean bags. They still had their blizzards to finish.

Kat sticks her head outside “Paul, I brought lunch home for you.”

Paul stands up and heads towards the house with a smile on his face. He dusts his hands off and sticks them in a pail of water to rinse them off.

“What did you get me, sweetie?” He kisses Kat.

“Two footlong hotdogs with everything and a large chocolate blizzard.” Kat returns the kiss.

“Cool.” Paul walks into the dining room and spots the hotdogs and blizzard.

He grabs them and walks over to sit in his favorite recliner. He notices all the kids had their favorite meal and ice cream.

up
148 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becky needs Kat

Samantha Heart's picture

And I think Kat can teach her ALOT. So Kat Needs to Adopt Becky.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

These kids

Are going to learn a lot of fun stuff especially with food.