Halloween Tricked and Treated

Printer-friendly version
S_M_render_1.jpg           
Before we start, there are 2 things I'd like to say. 1)Stories of my demise are grossly exagerated. 2) If you are not supposed to be reading this story,(you know whou you are) then please turn of your computer and go tell your parents that you were a bad boy/girl...... Now, GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Halloween Tricked and Treated

Written by Toni Trepasso


 

“So you mean all I have to do is put this in my mouth while in this suit and no one will know it’s even me?” I asked the sales man behind the counter as he rung up my sale.

“Yes sir. And here is the female voice synthesizer for your wife.” he mentioned as he put the pink box next to the blue one for the male voice, into my bag.

This is going to be the best Halloween ever, I thought to myself as I drove home to surprise my wife. She was always saying how we needed to do something different for costumes, and this was as different as I could come up with. I’d found a new shop in town that makes full body masks of sorts. With their suits someone could become anything they wanted to. I chose a suit for me to give me the muscles that would make the last winner of the Mr. Olympia look anorexic. And for Sarah, I got her a suit that would give her the breasts she’s always dreamed of.

You see, Sarah has never been happy with the size of her chest. She’s the oldest of three girls, but you wouldn’t know it to look at the three of them together. Sarah is maybe a B cup on a good day, but her middle sister Mandy can bust a D. Don’t even get me started on the “baby”, as they call their youngest sister Mary. That girl looks like someone shoved twin volleyballs under her skin. OH MY GOD! It was pure hell when she was younger.

I met Sarah when Mary was only 15. But by then she was already as big as Mandy. She had the body of a goddess, and she knew it. It didn’t really bother me, since I was, and still am deeply in love with Sarah. Don’t get me wrong, it’s been a major cause of tension between Sarah, and Mary, but I always tell my wife that her little sister is just jealous of her. Mary would always flirt with me at family functions before I married Sarah. It all came to a head that day we announced to her family that Sarah and I were engaged. Mary jumped into my lap and started hugging me, pulling my head into her cleavage, that was bulging from her size too small bikini top. Sarah’s mom was shocked, and started yelling. I just stood up and dropped the girl to the floor. Sarah was about to say something, but I cut her off as I hugged her tight and kissed her lips. She knew at that point that I only had eyes for her. But I digress.

I got home and set the box with the costumes down on the table, while Sarah was making dinner. She never heard me come in and about jumped out of her skin as I put my arms around her from behind her while she was making meatballs.

“Holy fuck Pat!” she screamed. “Don’t do that. You know I hate when you sneak up on me!”
“Sorry hun, I thought you heard me come in.” I told her laughing.

“Did you get our costumes for this year?” she asked me, trying to catch her breath.

“On the table. And I think you’ll be happy with this years selection.” I told her grinning from ear to ear.

“So what did you get?”

“It’s a surprise. After dinner.” I told her with another grin.

We ate in relative silence, since she was wracking her brain to try to figure out what I got for us to wear to her sister Mandy’s party. Once I noticed she’d finished, I started to clear the table and told her she could take the box into the bedroom and put one of the costumes on. I started dishes and just as I was finishing I heard her walk back into the kitchen. What I saw when I turned around shocked the living shit out of me.

There standing before me, naked, was the most muscular man I’d ever seen. Without a word he went through a series of poses and I just watched as his muscles bunched and flexed. But what shocked me more then anything was that his cock hung down to his knees. He walked up to me with that thing just swinging and bouncing off his lower thigh, then put his arms around my neck in a playful embrace.

“So how do you think this looks on me stud?” the man asked in my wife’s voice.

“S S S S Sarah?” I stuttered my question in shock.

“Of course it’s me silly, who else do you think it would be?” she asked giggling

“Uh, I see you found the costumes.”

“Yeah, I thought I’d surprise you.” she said as she leaned in to kiss me.

“Um, why didn’t you put on the other one?” I asked. “I got that one special for you.”

“Oh, you mean the big tit bimbo with red hair?” she asked with a smirk. “What made you think of that one for me?” she had her hands on her hips waiting for me to answer.

“Well, you’ve been talking about getting breast implants for the past month, I thought this would at least give you a chance to see how it feels to be that big, without having to go under the knife.” I said looking at her sheepishly.

She just smiled and took me by the hand to the bedroom. Once there she had me unzip her suit and while I waited for her to take it off, I started to read the paperwork the salesman had given me. My heart sank once I read the warnings.

“Uh, Houston, we have a problem here.” I told my wife just as she finished pulling the suit off.

“What’s wrong Pat?”

“It says here that once you activate the morph suit so it contours itself to the wearer’s body, it can’t be worn by another person.”

“What are you saying?” she asked me with a semi-shocked look on her face.

“I think I’m going to have to buy another suit for Halloween.” I told her.

“Why? You have another suit right here.” she said holding up the other costume.

“What!?” I asked in almost a shout. “I’m not going as a girl.”

“Well we can’t afford to blow another $300 on another male suit. Besides it’s only for one night.”

I just sat there and pondered my fait. It couldn’t be all that bad after all could it? I mean with the face on the suit and the voice synthesizer no one would know it’s me right? I asked myself.

“Alright, for you, I’ll do it Sarah. But if you tell ANYONE it’s me, I’ll never speak to you again.” I told her with a stern look on my face.

She made a sign of a cross over her heart and held up the suit to help me get it on for a test fit. It was a bit snug at first, but she got me zipped up and sealed in without too much trouble. I took a deep breath and tugged on the ear, which was the switch to activate the suit. It felt like someone was squeezing my body in a vice at first as the suit was molding my body to fit the mold of that of a dancer. After about a minute the pain stopped and I turned to look in the mirror. WOW!

There in the mirror was a 6 foot tall woman with deep red hair. Her legs had nice muscle tone, and went on forever. Just where they met there was the cutest set of lips, and just above them was a nicely trimmed patch of hair that matched the head. I kept looking up and found a flat little stomach, with a belly button dangle already in place. As I reached the chest with my eyes, my eyes nearly jumped out of my skull. The shear size of the breasts on the woman in the mirror were shocking. It was as if a plastic surgeon had done an experiment to see just how big a pair of implants could be. I forced myself to rip my gaze from the breasts and focus on the face. The girl in the mirror’s face was a nice cross of “girl next door”, and model. She radiated beauty. It was very arousing, standing there looking at a naked girl who was the personification of the word perfection. That’s when my wife brought me back to reality.

I felt a pair of arms reaching around my body and a soft set of hands reach up and caress my nipples. I looked in the mirror and saw my wife holding the breasts of the woman in the mirror, and as I looked down it became obvious that I was that woman.

“Sarah, please stop.” I begged. Which caused her to giggle.

“Damn Pat, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about me telling on you tomorrow night, your voice will be a dead give away.”

“Uh, just hand me that pink box in the bag.” I asked her pointing, unable to move anything else as my body was still coming down from the pleasure of having my breasts felt.

She handed me the box and I pulled out what looked like a turkey call, like I’d used when I’d gone hunting in my younger years. I scanned the instructions and put the thing in my mouth like the directions said. I then turned to my wife and smiled as I spoke my first words.

“So tell me? Do my tit’s make my ass look small?” I asked her in a voice that would make a phone sex operator jealous. So silky smooth, and just the right hint of breath.

“Oh my god!” Sarah exclaimed. “That is the coolest thing ever!”

“Well why don’t you put your suit back on, and I’ll show you a good time.” I told her seductively, trying to get into character.

She put on her suit, and activated it again. Once she stopped grimacing in pain from the body morph, I pulled out the blue box and explained to her how to use the voice changer. She did as I said, and cleared her throat a couple of times, before talking.

“So, come here often?” she said in a masculine tone that actually made me go weak in the knees.

“Damn. It works.” I told her as you could watch my nipples get hard.

“Less talkie, more fuckie.” my wife told me as she picked me up and carried me to the bed.

“Holy shit! So those muscles aren’t just for show?” I asked her in shock.

“Apparently not.” she said with a grin. “You feel light as a feather.” she said as she set me down.

“Damn, you’re one sexy bitch you know that?” she said.

What happened next came as a shock to both of us. That piece of meat hanging between the legs of the suit she was wearing started to rise. It was like watching a snake charmer at the circus. It just kept rising, until it was aimed straight out in front of her. The damn thing looked like it had to be about a foot and a half long, and throbbing with thick veins. I was frightened and turned on all at the same time. You see what I’d never told my wife was that I’m bisexual. I’ve never been with anyone else since I met her, but I did have a good relationship right after I left college. What came next shocked me even more.

“Pat, I have something to tell you.” she told me with concern in her eyes. “I don’t know if this is the right time to tell you, but you need to know.”

I looked at her face and could guess what she was going to say, so I cut her off. “Do I make you horny baby?” I asked her trying to sound British.

She just smiled at me and started kissing my lips. I could feel every touch of her strong hands as she let them roam all over my body. I let out a moan as she gave one of my new nipples a tweak.

“Are you alright?” she asked me, breaking off the kiss.

“Yeah, it’s just that I can feel everything you’re doing. So weird, but I think I like it.” I told her with a smile.

“Yeah, I can tell you like it.” she told me as she put one hand against my crotch and I could see as she held it back up that it had become wet.

“This is too weird. How can I be wet? This is just a suit, isn’t it?” I asked her with obvious concern in my voice.

“I don’t know, much less care.” she told me with a grin. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to try for a LONG time.

With that she parted my legs and drove her rock hard member into the cleft that was between my legs. I was shocked as I watched it go in, but what I found more shocking was that I could feel it, and how full I felt as she did. I let out a scream in shock and she stopped for a moment. As I caught my breath, I nodded for her to continue, and she went slower as inch by inch she drove steadily deeper into me. She finally bottomed out and I could feel her nuts slap against my ass as she grunted, and started to piston in and out of me. Slowly at first, but with each thrust, she got faster and faster, until she was grunting with effort. I found I had to put my hands above my head and push against the headboard to stop from banging my head against it.

It was amazing, I could watch every muscle in her body bulge and flex as she continued to thrust her throbbing member in and out of my sex. It didn’t take long before I was overcome with the feeling of pleasure, like none I’d ever felt before. It was as if a forest fire were lighting from a single match. I found myself screaming and moaning as wave after wave of pleasure washed through my body. I felt her member throb one last time and then she screamed as I felt something come pumping out of it. My mind tried to rationalize what was happening, but my body didn’t care, it was in ecstasy. As we both collapsed, panting, I tried to figure out how this was possible.

I grabbed the instructions and started to read. I found out that the suits are a new polymer that bonds to the skin and can transfer the feelings of touch, pain and pleasure to the wearer. Also the appendages that designate sex, are fully functional. It started to get a bit technical, but the gist of it was that the feelings felt are electronically transferred to the wearers privates. The male suit is able to get an erection when it senses the wearer get aroused, and the female suit will get wet, much in the same way a genetic woman will. It does mention that it worn by the opposite gender, it will give the wearer the feeling the suits gender would feel. My mind started to race with possibilities, but was quickly brought back to reality when my wife started to pull her now limp member out of my sex.

“So that’s what it feels like to fuck.” Sarah told me with a grin.

“And I guess that’s what it feels like to be fucked.” I smiled back.

“I was thinking. We need to come up with names.”

“Good point. I mean I can’t call you Sarah in that suit.” I smiled. “You don’t look, or sound like a Sarah right now.”

“Um, how about Steve?” she asked.

“Nah, to bland. How about Seth?” I asked.

“I like that.” she said with a smile. “So what about you?”

“Mistress Kitty Boo Boo Fuck.” I said with a giggle, making reference to one of the ‘Jay and Silent Bob’ movies.

“Um, NO!” she shot back. “How about Helen?”

“Can I be Mistress Helen?” I asked “I was going to surprise you after you tried on this suit with the leather dominatrix outfit I bought to go with this.”

“Alright, and what pray-tell did you get for this suit to wear?” she asked.

“Um, a posing swimsuit.” I said with a bit of concern in my voice.

“You mean like those muscle heads wear at bodybuilding contests?”

“Yeah, that was the general idea. I mean the suit is just that really, a suit, so the wearer isn’t naked even when they appear to be.”

“Ok, show me. You stay here, and put on the leather, and I’ll go put on the poser.” she told me grabbing the strip. “You call me when you’re ready.”

“Alright, do you want me to do my hair too? Or are you at least going to help me look like a natural woman?” I asked back.

“Wait on your hair, we’ll do that and makeup when I get back.”

I grabbed the clothes and got started. First thing I did was put on the leather thong, followed by the garter belt of leather. I pulled up the fish net stockings and clipped in, attaching the clips to the leather band around the top of them. Next came the tight leather vest that was meant to show off as much cleavage as possible. Once I had tucked my new twins in, I pulled on the short black leather skirt, making sure I did as I’d seen Sarah do so many times and put the zipper in the back. Once I had that all on, I pulled out the pair of thigh high black leather boots, with a 4 inch platform under the toes and a 10 inch heel. I smiled as I looked in the mirror, thanking myself to spring the extra money for the chrome spike that made up the heel on this pair. I gave myself the once over and liked how my butt looked in the skirt. Smiling, I called my wife.

“Ok, I’m ready!” I shouted through the still closed door.

My wife walked back in and her eyes about jumped out of her skull. Her mouth hung open as she drank in the sight that was me, all dressed in tight black leather.

“Wow.” was all she could force herself to say.

“You like?” I asked as I did a little turn.

“Um. yeah!” she said

“You look hot too.” I said with a smile as I twirled a bit of the red hair on my head around my finger.

The effect of the little swim suit on that body she was in was amazing. From the shear bulk of her muscles it looked tiny, but the guy at the store told me that was the biggest one they made. Even so, it still looked like her member was going to explode out of that tiny pouch at any moment. I just smiled and cracked my riding crop against the leg of my thigh high boot.

“On your knees slave.” I said in a breathy voice.

Sarah/Seth, just smiled and kneeled in front of me. I instructed my wife to carry me to bed and we’d get some sleep since it was going to be a long day tomorrow. So she reached up and hugged my thighs, and as she stood up I looked down to a new view of the world from near the ceiling. I snuggled against her arms as she held me tight and drifted off into dream land.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of the alarm going off, and none too soon mind you. I’d been having a bad dream and was scared out of my mind from the all too real visions I’d seen. You see, I was trapped in my suit and was forced to live my life as a woman. That wasn’t the part that worried me. What did, was that I was just about to give birth, when I woke up.

I looked over and there was my wife still in her muscle suit, and let out a sigh of relief. I had to go to the bathroom and was wondering about how I’d do that, since I needed a bit of help to get out of my suit. So I grabbed the instructions again and saw that all I had to do was let it fly. The suit would let out anything I let loose with inside it. So I made my way to the toilet and quickly learned that peeing was going to be different until I took the suit off. I found I had to sit down like I was taking a dump, in order to have everything aim right to hit the bowl. So once I finished, I made sure my leather panties would be alright, by wiping the crotch of my suit. It was a new experience, and I was glad I could figure it out without having to wake Sarah/Seth, and ask for help. Sleeping beauty got up a little while later and as soon as I heard the bathroom door shut, I hear her call for me.

“Uh, a little help in here hun?” came her synthesized masculine voice.

“What’s up?” I asked as I came in and saw her holding her member trying to figure out how to do what she needed to do. I couldn’t help myself, and started to laugh.

“This isn’t funny, I have to pee really bad.” she said in almost a whine, which caused me to laugh harder, hearing that deep voice whine.

“It’s easy, just lift the seat, and aim that monster of your’s with your hand. Then just let it flow.” I told her.

She did, and after a couple of misfires, hitting the back of the toilet, and floor, she found her mark and it sounded like someone pouring a pitcher into the bowl as she let loose with the morning ritual.

“Make sure you clean that up, because god know’s I’m not doing it for you.” I called to her as I walked out of the bathroom, and went back to making breakfast.

It’s not as easy as it looks to do many of the normal tasks for a person who is used to short nails on their fingers once they are forced to go about with long ones. Take breaking eggs for instance. I dropped a shell into the bowl I was using to make scrambled eggs and finally had a ‘fuck it’ moment and just left the small piece of shell there when I found I couldn’t pick it out with my fingers. Then I found that it’s not easy to get forks out of the drawer when you aren’t used to having nails in the way. Eating wasn’t that bad and we both found ourselves hungry from the previous nights activities.

Since it was Saturday, after we ate, I made my way to the den and tried in vain to catch up on some paper work for the office. What I found out there, was I can’t type with these damn nails. I guess I’ll just have to wait till tomorrow to do it.

We spent most of the day just relaxing. Sarah, was enjoying the feeling of power her new body gave her. She even went to the basement gym and had a work out. I heard a loud clanging in the middle of one of the football games I was watching. I went down to the basement and there was my wife, in her suit, with sweat rolling off her. She had the bench press bar loaded with what looked like every weight plate we owned, and judging from the bend in the bar as she went through the motions, I’d say I was right. I just sat there in awe as I watched her put up more weight then I had ever dreamed of.

She put the bar back on the rack, and sat up panting a bit. She bounced her pecs, or rather the pecs of the suit and I could swear they were bigger then they had been earlier. I just shrugged it off as she patted my cheek, walking past me, heading to the bathroom. As I went back to watching the game, I heard the shower come on, and tried to put the vision out of my mind, of her in that suit naked.

The time finally came to get ready for the party, and she helped me do my hair, or rather the hair of the suit I was in. The funny thing was, that I could feel everything she was doing. I mean, when she found a snarl in the hair, I felt the pain of that strand being pulled out. Then when she did my makeup, I could feel the tickle of the brush she put my rouge on with. I could even feel the heaviness of the lip gloss she had me put on. I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind as we drove to the party.

Once there, all eyes were on us. And why wouldn’t they be? Here was a 6 foot redhead, dressed in leather holding on to a leash that was attached to a spike dog collar around the neck of the most muscular man on the planet. Once it came time to unveil everyone’s masks, that’s when the real problems started. Neither Sarah, nor I could get our faces off. Her sister Mandy was concerned since she really had no idea who we were. So I popped out my synthesizer and once I spoke, she knew it was me. Then Sarah did the same and we went with Mandy to her bedroom to try to figure out how to get out of the suits. It seemed the zippers had disappeared, and there were no seems anywhere to be found to try to pry the suit off. We even tried to cut it off which ended all sorts of poorly, with both Sarah and I bleeding from where we tried to cut the suit with shears. Perplexed, we drove home in relative silence. Once we got home, I made a beeline to be bedroom to find the instructions of the suit. That was when I made the discovery that would change our lives for ever.

Warning! A person can have sex in the suit, but if they do, they must take the suit off and clean it within 2 hours of coitus. If they have sex with another person wearing one of the suits, they only have 1 hour to get the suit off, or else it will become permanently bonded to their body.

The words sent a chill up my spine as all I could do was sit down on the bed and cry. Here I was stuck as a big tit bimbo for the rest of my life. All I could think about was how my life was affected. I’d lose my job for sure. What insurance company wants a living porn magazine girl working in the claims department. What would my parents say? I mean they know I’m bi, but I’d never considered having a sex change. I just lowered my head into my hands and sobbed my eyes out. I felt an arm go around my shoulders and the soft voice of my wife.

“What did the instructions say?” she asked with a note of concern in her voice.

“We’re stuck.”

“No shit, but what did it say we had to do to get out of these?”

“No, Sarah, I mean were really stuck. Like forever.” I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

“You mean I’m a muscle head and you’re a bimbo for good?” she asked me raising an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry hun, I really fucked up both our lives.” I said as I buried my head in my hands again, as she pulled me into a hug and started rocking me gently back and forth.

“It’s alright, we’ll get by. I mean, yeah, we’ll have to get new identification, and I doubt our bosses will believe we’re who we say we are, but we can get through this.” she told me as she kissed the top of my head.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I had the same dream of the night before playing in a constant loop. It was as if I were in a bad episode of the ‘Twilight Zone’ and no one could save me. Once morning finally came, I made my way to the bathroom to do my morning ritual, and like yesterday had to sit. I again wiped myself, and then stood in front of the mirror just looking at what I’d become. I was a walking wet dream. Pouty lips that made Angelina Jolie look like she had chicken lips. Breasts that would put Pam Anderson to shame, and the rest of the body was that of a super model. As nice as it looked, I still wanted my old one back. I wanted my beer gut, and receding hair line. What I really was going to miss most of all was holding my wife’s smooth soft body in my arms as I went to sleep at night. This is when that voice in my head kicked in.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you that dumb? Look at you? Crying over something you can’t change. Pathetic. You have a great opportunity here. You can start a whole new life, and do things that you’ve always wanted. Remember ‘Hollywood’ was the dream in college. That’s why we went to film school. You can be a star. If that bimbo Pam, can do it, then why not you? And you’re wife is still here for you. Granted, she’s now the husband, and you’re the wife, for all intense and purposes, but she’s still here, and she still loves you. And you still love her you fucking dolt. So get over yourself and go in there and hug the love of your life.

That’s just what I did. I marched into the bedroom and hugged my husband like I hadn’t seen him in months. Sarah/Seth, now woke up and just smiled as I struggled to get my arms around his massively muscled body.

“Well good morning to you too.” he said in her voice. “I see you’re feeling better.”

“Yes I am hun. I now know what to do.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“We’re moving. You and me, we’re going to California.”

“I was thinking of asking you to do the exact same thing.”

“Good, then it’s agreed. I’ll become an actress, and you’ll become what ever your heart desires.”

He smiled at me and hugged me back as I just laid there on his massive body. He started to stroke my hair and I sighed as it felt good to me.

“You know hun.” came Sarah’s voice again. “I think I might want to become a bodybuilder.”

“Anything you want dear.”

“No I mean it. I mean I learned it yesterday when I was working out. This suit grows like a normal body does. You work the muscles and they grow. It’s kind of cool.”
“I know, I thought your chest was bigger after you benched all that weight.”

“Only one thing.”

“What’s that hun?” I asked.

“Can you go shopping today? I really need some clothes that fit.

“I can do that. Just hold me for a little longer.”

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very cute tale, BUT!!!!

NoraAdrienne's picture

When do we get to read the endings of the other stories you have posted here? Pretty Please??

Bright Blessings

Nora-Adrienne

Well Toni Tresspasso, This Story

Is way out there!!! Glad to see you back .
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Welcome Back, Toni!

It's so good to hear from you and to see you writing again. May I assume that your training went well?

Anyway, nice story, well told. Welcome huggles allllll over your body!

Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

In the Mix

terrynaut's picture

This story reminds me of a couple different tg body suit stories I've read before, but I like it. I like how Sarah tried the male costume instead of the obvious female one. Nice touch.

Thanks. :)

- Terry

Thought I left comment, oh well

So good to see you back, Toni.

I hope this means we will see more of your works here in future.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Glad to see you back Toni

This story has an interesting twist and I can see a sequel some time in the future

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

WOW!

I'm not easily impressed by morphing stories, but this one was done very well. The images of them both in their morphing suits made me smile. When they agreed that there was nothing either of them could do to change out of the suits, they decided to live their lives as they were. However, it looks like their voices will be dead give aways tho. Unless something happens and the synthesizers become their vocal chords. Even the sex scenes were tastefully done.

I think there should be a sequel to this to find out how they both get on in their new lives.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Well Written...

Thanks for this wonderful tale. Like others, I'd like to read the continuing story. It's fascinating to imagine how "Superman" and "Wonder Woman" will conduct the rest of their lives. I found the entire story very arousing, I guess because you pushed all my buttons ;-)

Thanks again,
Speedo South

Speedo South

story

it has the the fine elements of a great story .i really enjoyed it .
part 2 would be interesting in Calf .
or wonder how they's react if the couldswitch back 5 yrs later .
once again great job .
thanks

Great story Toni, was really

Great story Toni,
was really happy to see your name on a story once more, as you have been missed. Will be looking for a possible addition to this story and more stories posted by you. Hugs, Jan