Vote square not showing up

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I can't see the voting square unless I log off. The look of the site also completely changes from whites and pinks to sepia and maroon when I log on, and I suspect these two things are related. I seem to remember being able to change the way the site looked for me when I first registered, but I can't figure out how to change it back.

What should I do?

-Thanks!

Themes

erin's picture

Go to |My Acccount| and change your theme back to BigCloset or Reversi. Those are the only two that have the vote box in them.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Voting

Andrea Lena's picture

I've been voting since I was twenty-one and my twenty-year old son might consider me a square; perhaps if I put both of them together? I hope everyone who wrote such lovely stories gets feedback and encouraging comments from our wonderful readers. And I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks to the elves for their caring job.! God bless! 'drea

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena