F**ing perfect by Pink

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I think many of us here, including me, should have this song going often. Here is a link to the video and lyrics.

http://www.musicloversgroup.com/pink-fuckin-perfect-lyrics-a...

Add another to the list of

Add another to the list of Pink songs that make me cry. A message many of us, myself most definitely included, need to hear. Thanks for the link Dorothy.

Saless 

Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Pink just gets it

Really, I think Pink is one of those really good singers who really matter. She is very real with her lyrics and backs them up. I've listened to this song regularly, in SL's children/family community, this song is an anthem. Now, to quote another Pink song..."Raise your glass" to Pink!
Shannon Johnston

Samirah M. Johnstone

in a world of overproduced pablum & interchangeable pop stars

laika's picture

with little to say, Pink delivers. A real artist with heart, brains and guts. As emotionally wrenching as it is, SAVE MY LIFE is about my favorite of hers; and this is another. The so called profanity here is not some "controversy" gimmick to enrage parents and increase CD sales, but drives home the seriousness of its message, that in matters of life and death nice-nice decorum is a frivolous irrelevancy. Fuckin' aye! Thanks for this blog, Dorothy.

That's the thing I love

That's the thing I love about Pink. She stands out on her own. There's nothing 'interchangeable' about her compared to all the 'crap' that is out there. And when you watch her live, unlike many, you can actually see her pouring her heart into the songs.
Shannon Johnston

Samirah M. Johnstone

"overproduced pablum & interchangeable pop stars"

Funny, that's exactly the category I'd put Pink in, along with Gaga, Rihanna, and 99% of the AI "stars". Actually makes Milli Vanilli sound pretty good!

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

To be honest, everyone is

To be honest, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I definitely agree with yours in this case. So don't worry about it too much. :)
Shannon Johnston

Samirah M. Johnstone

perfect songs

I like that song!
But like with many current songs they should have gotten someone who can sing.
I hate these electronic squeeking autotuned voices...

M

Martina