The Sun: I had sex swap op on my 16th birthday

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

There was an interesting story in yesterday's Sun newspaper. Nobody here seems to have posted a link to it yet, so here it is if you're interested. I suspect I am probably one of the only readers of this particular newspaper on this site. I know there are quite a few members here who don't have a high opinion of this paper.

I had sex swap op on my 16th birthday: Brave teen's amazing story of transformation
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3882854/I-had-sex-swap-op-on-my-16th-birthday.html

Considering how these stories are sometimes handled in the tabloid media, I thought this was a well balanced piece of journalism. Well worth a read.

Well done

Nothing stupid or sensational for once.
Do you hear that Fox News?

Very odd

When you remember that both 'organs' are owned by the same lovely, honest ex-Australian.

If only that were true on a regular basis...

All news is sensational. It's not just limited to Fox. They're all "out for the story" most of the time. MSNBC, CNN and even online sources all think the story needs more flare than what it is. It's just news. They all need to do their jobs and just report it as it is; bar opinion. Best thing to do is jump around to different news outlets and find the middle road. I take it all with a grain of salt.

~Bailey

~Taylor Ryan
My muse suffers from insomnia, and it keeps me up at night.

Transformation

WoW! One Beautiful Girl - What else can You say! Just wish I was Twenty-One Yet! Richard

Richard

Interesting contrast.

I went to read the article online, and one of the advertisements next to it was for muscle/bodybuilding.

I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

My jink mail file

Funnily enough, just cleared that out. Lots of mails about enlarging my penis.

Snort.

Yup, if you followed the

Yup, if you followed the instructions on those, you'd have a great watch, a penis that would drag the ground if you weren't taking two different drugs to keep it up, boobs that required Saturn V nose cones to cover, a stick to beat off the men and women drooling over you, and a REALLY GREAT watch to help you keep that appointment with the bank that's holding the money from Your Friend in Nigeria.

I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Brave teens story

With the help and support of a loving family miracles do happen.The digs at uncle Murdoch are quite amusing especially after the demise of TNOTW the totally balanced tabloid.(allegedly)

devonmalc

Thank you,

ALISON

'a well balanced piece of journalism for a change.For the record,most Aussies like myself are happy that
Rupert is no longer with us and us Scots Murdochs would like to point out that Rupert is of Irish descent,not
Scots even though he named his son Lachlan!

ALISON

Yes, but many Scots are from

Yes, but many Scots are from a group that migrated from Ireland prior to the Roman occupation :)

Talk about your Happy

Talk about your Happy Birthdays!

Wholeman
Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.