How to add pic's toa story or blog?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

How and or can I upload my own Pic's into a story or blog?.....Thanks to all that answer.

One starts

Extravagance's picture

by uploading the pics into one's personal file bank under one's account page.

- - -

Vampire Catgirl. I love huggles, and drinking blood out of a saucer on the floor! ^_^
Vampire_Catgirl.jpg
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

This and many other questions are answered in the FAQ

erin's picture

The link to the FAQ is in the upper right hand corner of every page here at BCTS. :)

Basically, there are four or five ways to add a picture to a blog or a post.

The simplest is to put your cursor in the edit box where you want the picture to appear. Then click that thing that looks like a pic of a sunset at the end of the first line of the mini-editor. Then click Browse. You have to have Javascript and pop-ups enabled. Then click Upload file. Upload the file you want to use. You get a chance to resize the file but there are limits on how big a file can be. Then click Add to put the picture in the spot where your cursor is in the edit box.

If you know HTML, there are various other things you can do with the picture. Most of these are covered in the FAQ along with the three or four other ways to put a pic into a post.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.