Changed location of commenter's name and the date

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I've noticed the in the comments the poster's name and the date/time the post was made has been shifted from where it was under the title of the comment over to the right side of the screen. Having had a few years to get used to the original location I can't say I'm fond of the change and I wonder why this was done.

Edit: Not just comments, it look like just about evreything has this change: stories, blogs, etc.

ditto

+1

Abigail Drew.

Complaints

erin's picture

Before, on stories, the poster's name was above and more prominent than the author in cases where they were not the same person, Also, the poster's name takes you to a profile and the author's name takes you to an author's listing of posts, thus it was more desirable to make the author's name more prominent than the poster's name. And it was reckoned better to do it the same everywhere.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

ah well...

guess Karen and I and others who feel the same way will just have to get used to it then.

Abigail Drew.