anybody need ideas for stories?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I've got a lot of ideas, but no ability to turn them into actual stories. Anybody want one?

Just start writing

littlerocksilver's picture

If only I could. I've put down less than a thousand words over the last five days. I need to make a breakthrough to get my story going where I want it to. My problem right now is getting past the set-up. I can't seem to release the brakes.

Portia

I'm actually in the middle of

I'm actually in the middle of a major one, adapting this fella Mako's little idea; a transformation comic "Dead Men Tell No Tales. " into a novel - with a beginning, much of the middle, and of course the conclusion; all my own creation to extend his original premise.

This and a second novel about AI's, Philosophy helping Science to complete an equation, parallel universes, love, and a touch of TG as well. All based upon an SF conceit which states. "You; an ordinary person, have the power to save the universe. "

As to the original post, I'm sure you underestimate yourself, Dorothy. It surely can't be worse than some stuff I've seen coming out in book stores. But see what you can make of them anyway. Just for fun, and to heck what anyone else thinks.

Just a thought.

Way Zim

Dorothy, I can always use ideas!

Especially now. I'm in the middle of my next chapter of Wild Magic, and I've hit a bit of a block. I usually beat that by writing something else, and if you have a cool idea, I'm open!

Wren

Aaagh, no!

I already have enough ideas, but Somewhere Else Entirely seems to be occupying all my time, to the exclusion of everything else... I'd love to be able to start more stories, but I'm afraid that by splitting my focus they would all suffer.

Thanks for the offer,

Penny

tons!

you should see my Idea drawer ....

DogSig.png

phonetic danger

Just be careful when you get that procedure done. I heard of a guy who went in to get a WiFi chip imbedded in his skull but they messed up and gave him a "Wife, I" chip instead.