LG Tales -- Updates

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi Everyone!
Cat and I have been working very hard on adding some new features and "usability" additions to LG Tales.

Probably the "biggest" and "newest" update to the site, is our new "Table of Contents" feature.

In the image provided you can see that the story "For My Princess" (a clickable link that takes you to the first chapter of the story) by "Cat Lochley" (a clickable link that takes you to Cat's story page) is available not only to read online, but also to be downloaded as an ePub ebook. You can see that the story was last updated on the 16th of Febuary, 2012.

Cat has provided a nice summary, and book cover image for her story. You can see by the table of contents that "Chapter 1" is a 'clickable link' that will take you to that chapter, that there is currently "1 Review" for that chapter (also a clickable link) and that chapter 1 is 2704 words long.

You can see that the story takes place in the Pre-Victorian era (sometime before 1837) and that there are no content "Warnings".

The primary Attributes of the story are "Caught with Consequences" and "Sweet and Sentimental" and that it's currently rated for "All Visitors".

While the story is currently "Not Completed" you will see that it is over 48,000 words long already, and has had over 13,000 reads.

I hope this little primer has encouraged some of you to come visit our site, and experiance some new stories, for those authors out there, please don't forget that we currently have a Story Challenge running!

And last but not least, for all those littles that feel lost here @ BigCloset, don't forget that we have a full Bulletin Board / Forum for you to discuss your Story Stuff , Inner Thoughts , or just Random Stuff too! (but you need to Register and Login to see most of the Forums )

-P/KAF/PT

P.S. incase I didn't mention the url enough above, here it is again :) LG Tales -- Stories

LG Tales

Thanks for the update!
Unfortunately the page layout doesn't work right here with Firefox 11.0
Screenshot

Martina

CSS/Layout Fix

Piper's picture

Thanks for the heads up!

I went ahead and tweaked the CSS and here are renderings in IE8 and FireFox 5 .. Can you check the page again and make sure it loads for you?

LGT-IE-8.png

LGT-SnotFox-5.png

-Piper/Kirstyn Amanda Fox/PiggilyTails

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks

LG Tales -- Updates

Will the tories at LG Tales be posted here?

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

LG Tales -- Stories

Piper's picture

Many of the stories currently @ LG Tales are already here @ BigCloset, some were here first, others go to LG Tales first. Some of the stories we will be getting in the future might be LG Tales only. Some are acquired through past site licenses.

The short answer is "it's up to the author". The only stories I'll be posting here, are my own, But they will always appear @ LG Tales first, then TGFiction dot Net, and then later, here @ BigCloset.

-Piper

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks

LG/ALG

Piper's picture

ME! I'm an LG or ALG or actually I also fit into the AB and many other categories.

What I'm about to paste is a quote from a friend's site that has been around for quite a while:

Adult Little Girl

An Adult Little Girl is someone who enjoys dressing and acting like a small girl. Like adult babies, this does not involve real children or minors in any way. Many LGs are associated with transvestism or transexualism and sometimes enjoy dressing as older girls or adult women. Of course there are no "rules" to the game, and some enjoy skipping between babyhood, little girl, and women personas. Unlike Adult Babies (which seems to be thriving thanks to NewsGroups such as "alt.sex.fetish.diapers"), the Little Girl community seems to be much smaller. Perhaps all the little girls out there are rather shy, or too busy playing with their Barbies to make contact with others.

Some LGs are content putting on a frilly dress to watch TV in the evening, others enjoy dressing completely in frills and bows playing children's games. For many, being free to wear the clothes that delight them is just a dream. They are victims of The Closet.

... (http://girltalk.to/explain.htm)

Often it's a mindset, of wanting to return to being a child. It's not specifically a TG condition, I know several GG girl's whom are LG and some GB Boys, whom have no adult "Big Girl" side, and only cross-dress when they are with their LG friends.

No matter what I put up here as a definition, someone's going to get hurt by it, so that's why I chose to preface with words not my own, and I REALLY hope I didn't offend. :)

-Piper

— Geraldine Brooks

ALB?

Often it's a mindset, of wanting to return to being a child. It's not specifically a TG condition, I know several GG girl's whom are LG and some GB Boys, whom have no adult "Big Girl" side, and only cross-dress when they are with their LG friends.

Piper

I'm curious about something. Are there any GG Girls who are adult little boys (ALB)? That would be super cool, IMHO.

Trap

ALB/LB

Piper's picture

To my knowledge, I only personally know of one.

Catrina and myself, a couple years back, tried to start a site for all Littles and their "caretakers" (babysitters, daddies, mummies, uncles, aunts, etc) that had areas for AB's, LG's, LB's etc. There are a couple people in the LittleBoy's group, but there is no real activity there.

http://lilbrats.net/lilbrats-groups/pluginclass.html?plugin=...

Take a look there if you want. You could always sign up, and make a posting in the forum for the group and see if you get any responses!

I wish I knew more of the LB community to help you more, but one of the other places you might want to check out is USLittles .. IT's mainly an AB/DL community but they do mention specifically Diaper Boys as well as Diaper Girls. -- https://www.uslittles.com/index.php

-HuGgLeS-
-Piper

— Geraldine Brooks