I Can't For The Life Of Me Remember The Name

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

So, I recently started a new story (because NONE of the ones I'm already working on seem to be holding my attention lately) only to sit down and start reading a story yesterday that already uses a major theme from the story I'm writing. Not that such a thing is unexpected, mind you, I just would have preferred if it hadn't been something that's currently going up.

So, while I'm moping about that, I decided to read a bit. Except, I can't find the story I wanna read. Can ya'll help me?

I don't remember the title or author, or even the main character's name at the moment. What I do remember is that they were attending school via the internet, had long red hair they usually kept in a braid, and ended up being interested in one of the people they had recently hurt -- hence being under house arrest.

Anyone able to remind me of what story this was?

Melanie E.

thanks from me too

I followed the link, got hooked, and now am wondering if the story will ever be finished...

DogSig.png

Just sent the author a PM

asking that very question. They've got another story they've been posting called "Always A Groomsmen, Never A Bride" that was updated as recently as last month, so I'm holding out hope that hope isn't lost.

Melanie E.

This post

Have made me want to listen to the Taylor Mali poem with a similar title.