Missing Something...

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Erin, I'm unclear on the reason you'd add what seems like random story chapters -- Zapped 9, Kelly Girl 9, and a Nom de Plume sequel -- to the front page. Is there some connection there that I'm not getting? (Personally, I'm not up to date on Zapped or Kelly Girl, but I'm further along than that, so I know those aren't recent additions to BC...)

Best, Eric

No connection, Eric

erin's picture

But it isn't really random. :) "When" is kind of random but these are continuing processes.

Kelly Girl is being moved from Classic BC to Topshelf while Zapped! has been in the hopper to be posted here for a long time. I do chapters of each as I have time, also posting KG to Stardust.

And from time to time, I look at the oldest stories on BC and freshen the date on one of them, that being the House of Fabulous story in this case; last week it was the first chapter of Concrete Cows.

I haven't done much of this lately due to being sick.

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

As Erin said, it is not random.

Eric, if you open, say Kelly Girl 9, look at the top of the far left column. There, you should see links to parts 1 through 9 for Kelly Girl, or Zapped, or whichever serial you open.

What you are seeing on the front page ( or any other page, for that matter ),is the latest episode as of the date it was posted.

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness.
It usually comes back to you.

Holly

Hmm, well Kelly girl has 26 p

Hmm, well Kelly girl has 26 parts (in the first book, incognito is 27th), so the 9th installment isnt the newest. I think this is what Eric meant. And it startled me a bit too.

I came from storysite and found that some stories were more up to date here than over there, Kelly Girl Incognito is only here not over there.

Look in classic big closet

if you look there (the link should be at the top right), you'll find a lot of old stories that are not on topshelf, includign all 26 chapters of Kelly Girl.