What story is this?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Trying to remember a story I read a while back:

It was about a boy who became a cheerleader and had a slumber party with them, where it was revealed that the football teams performance was based on the cheerleaders performing services for them before games. It was then revealed that the star quarterback was gay, and it would be up to the boy to help "get him ready" for the game.

Other tidbits:
-the boy had a twin sister, who would be given a spot on the cheerleading squad if the boy performed his task
-he shaved all his body hair, did his hair and makeup before going to the slumber party
-the mom in the story was a serious cheerleader herself, and took the opportunity very seriously when she heard that both her son and daughter could become cheerleaders.

If anyone has any idea what this story was called (if you could find anything in what I just wrote :P ), please post it here. With the search bar not working anymore its become a lot more difficult to find the stories I want to re-read

No idea.

I have no idea what story this is. However, I found the best way around the "no search bar" thing was to Google key phrases along with "Bigclostr" or "topshelf" or both.

Alternatively, if that doesn't work, you can also choose categories to search on bigcloset like "cheerleaders" or "slumber parties" or "teenage/highschool". Whatever categories seem most relevant. Members are usually pretty good at naming stories though so you might not have to resort to these methods.

Good luck finding your story!

It's by Angela Rasch.

There are two different versions of it, as well -- a first person version, and a third person one. I can't remember if both are available here, though -- I think only the first-person one is here, since it's the one she wrote after the other, which is on Storysite.

As for the name? Well, that would be telling! And if you're gonna look at one of her stories, you might as well look at all the others, since she's a terrific writer. The one you want will be obvious when you read the synopsis, but trust me, look around at her stuff and you'll be impressed.

Melanie E.

Angela Rasch Story?

It sounds a lot like Angela Rasch's story, "Bringing Good Cheer". There are some differences between the story and the details you listed; (e.g. the cheerleaders did all the senior football players at least once during the season vs. servicing the entire team before each game).

I believe that "Bringing Good Cheer" was on BC at one time, but it is no longer available here. It's still on Storysite.