Do you have some news of an author from here?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi from France to all !

Is there someone here who has some news from Jeremy Chandler, the author of the story "my summer in pantyhose" ? No news since december 2010 in my inbox and i begin to believe that something very bad had happened to him.

Thanks !

Jeremy Chandler

I have heard nothing since the ending of the latest chapter he wrote, Chapter 18. I have emailed him a couple of times, but never received an answer. I too would like to know what happened. "My Summer in Pantihose" has been left at an awkward place, with young girls about to do some serious damage to Megan, and others. Whether or not the damage happens, those girls need a suitable punishment. And what is suitable?

I wish someone would finish the story, as it seems it will not come from Jeremy. To do it right would probably take several chapters, and I think the comments left in all the chapters need to be taken into consideration when resolving this. I wish I had a suitable imagination to write it, but I do good just to copy someone else's ideas. At it's best, it would just be me retelling someone else's stories in my own words.

Whoever, if anyone, undertakes to finish the story properly, I wish them luck. May their muse guide them properly.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm