would someone be willing to help proofread or edit a story im writing

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

I must warn you that I intend it to be around novel length. Its about a spy whose caught in in a conspiracy and hes assigned to watch over an enemy agent and be the mans consort or lover to keep watch over what he does. The spy is a man but hes very pretty and naturally suited to posing as a woman. At the same time, hes trying to figure out what happened to his brother who vanished. Hes trying to get out of the business and no one knows hes a spy, naturally. He works at an accountant. At least until hes assigned to spy on the enemy agent
Soon, the nations go to war and the spy falls for the agent. They fall in love together thats about as far with the plot that I got so far.

The nation is a made up fascist military junta that I created.

The problem is that i'm a beginning writer and this is a bigger project than I thought it would be. Does this plot interest anyone here

i beta read

I can beta read and offer suggestions but I cant proof read or edit

belle

I could help you proof read,

I could help you proof read, as far as editing I would be willing to make suggestions in wording to improve the flow of a sentence but as it is your story and you are the only one that knows how you intended the story to turn out I think you should make the final decision. That way you don't feel like someone is trying to take over your story if you set the boundaries of how much help you want.

If you would like my help contact me at [email protected]