Nancy Cole's "Caitlin"

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Nancy Cole's "Caitlin" has disappeared in the last 24 hrs. Does anyone know it's fate?, will it be reposted

Caitlin and the World Turned Upside Down

For the moment 'Caitlin' has been put on hold until I finish OSW and WTUD. Both of those are enough for me. I time, I shall restart 'Caitlin' when other, more pressing projects are not demanding my attention.

As I told Persephone, OSW just sort of happened, springing forth almost fully formed. The thread is strong and it has a hold on me that simply will not let go. I expect those who have been reading OSW will appreciate the powerful hold this particular story has exerted on me as well as some of the readers.

Nancy Cole

Nancy_Cole__Red_Background_.png

~ ~ ~

"You may be what you resolve to be."

T.J. Jackson

Caitlin

Thanks for responding so quickly.

GinNC

I'm happy to wait for any of your stories Nancy

There all just so great!
LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.
'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Nancy Cole's "Caitlin"

TY for letting us know

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Kate Lynn

Not sure if many of you are aware that Caitlin is actually the Irish spelling of the name Kathleen, the i at the end has a a fada symbol(fada is the Irish word for long) over it, which changes lin to leeeen. The first part Cait would sound something like Kaw-oytch.
Apologies to all the "Katelyns" out there who have had their names mispronounced for so long. But hey, a rose by any other name............ Right ?

Kate Lynn

Not sure if many of you are aware that Caitlin is actually the Irish spelling of the name Kathleen, the i at the end has a a fada symbol(fada is the Irish word for long) over it, which changes lin to leeeen. The first part Cait would sound something like Kaw-oytch.
Apologies to all the "Katelyns" out there who have had their names mispronounced for so long. But hey, a rose by any other name............ Right ?

Another author to note ...

Nancy Cole -

I suspect you're familiar with Sue Light who has done a lot of serious research and writing about WW I nurses. If not, please take a look at

Thank you very much for Caitlin. Being a sometime historian, I'm delighted to gain more insight into Caitlin's times and events. Your serious research into that world is awesome (in the traditional sense of that word).

Dawn Mackenzie
male by chance, feminine by choice