TGM speaking up about girls as best firends

Printer-friendly version

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I find friendships with women to be special. As a TGM I find female relations often go deeper, open to sharing at different levels. If it develops to something more is not as important, Friendship is valued just for self.

I find women in LGBT and not accepting one as a friend and showing me a fuller side of life that I find attractive.

JessieC

Any friendship is good.

If it happens to be with girl - so much the better. But don't discard male friendship also. As in most cases if anything goes wrong with man you will know it from his words. If anything goes wrong with girl you often find about it when getting to sleep and knife sticking out of your back is preventing you from getting comfortable.
(I've just met the girl who were looking like she could become a good friend. And she spent last three weeks trying to twist knife she tried to stick into my back... Funny thing is that I can get her fired and she knows that knife is not embedded in my back, but she still tries to twist that knife...)
(Sorry, writing it on android tablet and something is wrong with all edit fields...)

same

I have never heard that one either but at a guess I would say Transgender male. Possibly a f2m that has not transistioned.

Girls as friends.

I find girls (or women,) tend to be much more understanding and considerate of transgendered people. To say they knife you in the back and then twist the knife is I feel, a little harsh. All women talk about others behind their backs (But then so do men.) Talking about people unless it is exceptionally malicious can hardly be called stabbing in the back. I have found women to be supportive and considerate by and large but there again' my lifetime journey has taught me not to trust men or truck with them.

I avoid men as friends and tend to be happy only dealing with them as business associates etc. I do however count my TG/TS/TV acquintances as the nearest ones to being friends.

That's all really.

Bev

bev_1.jpg

First - you look quite good!

Second - I'm happy for you that you have met only nice and understanding women in your life.
Me? Not so lucky. Will not go into details, but... "everything nice" is not present in most cases. :-)

A guess TGM = TransGendered Male

Ole Ulfson's picture

Not everyone has all the terms down pat so we should be patient. A I said, a guess: TGM M2F TG.

Jessie, if I'm wrong, let the group know

I agree to some extent with MannicRacer that women are harder to read and may stab you in the back. Men are easier. You can tell what they're thinking: They come right at you and stab you in the front!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!